3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于my last sunday的英语作文要好的开头和结尾 要好用过去进行时和少量的一般过去时
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I decided to go treking in Jurassic Jungle last Sunday,as it was a warm afternoon and the sun was shining brilliantly in the sky.After preparing all the necessities,I set off enthusiastically.I took the most challenging path through the jungle.The thick,dense undergrowth teemed with life,ranging from animals like wild boars and tree pythons to micro-organisms.Vultures and eagles flew overhead,squawking and soaring above the treetops.As scavengers,there were always at least five of them swooping down like arrows being shot from a bow string,to the spot where rotting bodies of deer and squirrels lay.Near the sea of green was a flowing river which was full of debri diving toward the waterfall.As it had just rained several hours ago in the wee hours of the morning the grass at the river banks shone in the sunlight like tiny green jewels.The swooshing of river water,however,could not cover the bird's chirping,the eagles sqawking overhead and the rattling of the rattlesnakes.Crocodiles lurked in the depths of the river,and so I kept my distance from it.Once in a few minutes,the leaves of ferns would rustle and the dried leaves on the jungle floor would crack as I pushed my way through the seemingly endless jungle.Strangely enough,the area where I walked through would hear no sounds of insects ticking and calling for their mates,neither did I see birds flying overhead.After treking for several hours,I decided to cease the exercise for that day and went for dinner.After that,I went home for a good rest.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
初中作文,尽可能多的使用含有过去进行时的时间状语从句,不少于60字。急呀My Sunday Last Sunday. I got up very early in the morning. After
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
> Last Sunday
Last Sunday
所属分类:[阅读: 次]
Yesterday was Sunday, I didn&t go to school, but I was busy.
In the morning, I got up at eight o&clock, then I ate breakfast. After breakfast, I cleaned my room, it was dirty but it is clean now. In the afternoon, I played badminton with my friends. In the evening, my sister and I ate some cookies, ice cream and drank some juice and milk, but I didn&t like chocolate. After finishing my homework, I watched TV and listened to music. I had a good time last Sunday!
投稿邮箱:。
推荐阅读:英语作文last sunday10句话_百度知道
英语作文last sunday10句话
我有更好的答案
I was very busy last Sunday.In the morning I got up at six and helped my mother cook the breakfast.After breakfast I washed the dishes and then I did my homework.As soon as I finished my homework,I surfed the internet for about an hour.After luch I had a short rest,then I visited my grandparents and helped them clean the house.I went to movies with my parents in the evening.We enjoyed ourselves very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。My last Sunday的相关作文_散文吧作文网欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!的相关作文与《My last Sunday》相关的作文1On Sunday moring,I got up at eight o’clock.Then I ate my breakfast.After that...I ate dinner with my family.Then I watched TV.After that,I went to bed.This was my last Sunday.2Last SundayLast Sunday.I went to watch TV at 6:30-9:30 in the morning.I did my homework at 10:00-12:00 in the morning.I ate lunch at 12:00-12:30 at noon.I did some reading ...3Last Sunday,my cousin Hao Hao came to my family for dinner.My mother is very good at cooking chicken,so she cooked a big dish for us.Hao Hao liked the chicken very much and ...4l had a goodtime lastSunday.l visited my grandmother.l got to my grandmother'shouse very early.My grandmother took me to the park.After that l visited the museum with my ...5On Saturday morning I did my homework and read book.On Saturday afternoon I studied chinese.On Saturday evening I talked with my real good friend on QQ.On Sunday morning ...6Dear friends,I will tell you about my last weekend.On ...my parents and I took a train to go to Yanji to take part in a English Contest.And on last Sunday,I went Yanji.I ...7mom went home with me.On Sunday morning,I'm did homework and played computer games.In the afternoon,I'mwent to a park.This is my last weekend.What about you?8I was busy last wekend.I visited my grandmother Saturday morning.It was my grandma`s birthday.We cooked noodles together.In the evening,we watched TV.Sunday morning,i played ...9MYHAPPYLASTWEEKENDLastweekend wewerehappy.Saturday,we wenttowentshopping.Afternoon,we werewenttorowtheboat.wewerehappy.Sunday,we wenttothezoo.weseemanyanmials...10I played football with my friengs.On last Saturday afternoon,I read a book.On last Saturday evening,I watched TV with my mother and my father.On last Sunday morning,I went to a...11I was busy last weekend.I did my homework on Saturday morning.In afternoon,I visited my grangparents.Sunday morning,I cleared my bedroom.In the afternoon,T washed the clothers.12Last weekend I was busy.The weather was sunny.On Saturday morning i did my homework and washed clothes.In the afternoon.I played computer.Iwent to visited Feng shun Park Sunday...13Last week,I went to a farm with my parents on Saturday and Sunday.We all liked very much.On Saturday we watered trees and pulled up carrots.On Sunday we milked cows.That ...14we were said good bye to grandma.On Sunday morning,I played computer game with my sister.The game was very interesting.In the afternoon,I did my homework.In the evening,I ...15Do you want to know my last weekend?Well,on Sunday morning,I cleaned my room.On Sunday afternoon,I did my homework.It’s too difficult.On Sunday night,I watched TV.I was an ...16I’m Daisy.My last Weekends were busy.On Saturday:I got up at 6:00.Then I did exercise at 7:00.Finally I read English.I studied math after I ate breakfast.Because we have a ...17I’m Helen.I went shopping on Saturday morning with my mother.Then I did my homework.At last,I watched a soccer match on TV on Saturday evening.I played computer games on ...18My weedendI was very busy last weekend.On Satunday morning.I did my homework,it was a little difficult.In the afternoon,I cleaned my room.Saturday,I watched TV.On Sunday ...19my mother got really angry with Du Du a few days ago.My mother loves flowers and always brings some home.Last Sunday,she bought some lilies.They were very fragrant.Du Du must ...20I had a happy day off last Sunday.It was sunny all day.In the morning,I helped my mother do housework.After that,I washed the car with my father.And I babysitted my sister.{...作文网最新推荐今日阅读榜诗歌散文精选扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求以my last sunday为题英语作文求以my last sunday为题的作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My Sundaylast Sunday.I got up very early in the morning.After breakfast I went to the bookstore.I wanted to buy a book Robinson Crusoe.I looked for the book for quite some time but couldn't find it.The shop assistant then came to help me.I was very glad that I got the book at last.In the afternoon I called on my friend Wang Lin.He just came back from Beijing.We talked a lot.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my last sundaylast sunday i was very tired.i got up very early in the morning.then i ate breakfast.after that ,i went to the bookstore.i bought a book named english-english dictionary.it`s very u...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my last weekend 作文 的文章

随机推荐