回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(it means never say give up . )这句话什么意思?求翻译中文……谢谢_百度知道
(it means never say give up . )这句话什么意思?求翻译中文……谢谢
这意味着永远不要说放弃
采纳率:34%
它意味(意思)着从不要说放弃有不明白的地方再问哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)
这意味着永不言弃
这意味着永远不要说放弃
永不放弃。
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。What love is all sham all is not easy to say love翻译中文什么意思_百度知道
What love is all sham all is not easy to say love翻译中文什么意思
我有更好的答案
说出来的爱是虚假的,真正的爱是深埋在心底的.
虚伪的爱不是爱(虚伪的爱不能叫做爱)。
什么是爱所有的一切是假想说爱不容易
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您现在的位置: >
求翻译高手帮助,目前积分全部付出.谢谢安娜是一个典型的叛逆女性
安娜是一个典型的叛逆女性形象,她外表柔弱,内心却勇敢坚强,基蒂第一次看到安娜就觉得她很有个性,她憎恶上流社会虚伪的表象,发出了&我要爱情,我要&的呐喊,毅然公开自己与情人的关系,坚决维护自己爱的权利和自由,勇敢与丈夫和上流社会决裂,决不向虚伪屈服,正是她这种坦率又倔强的个性使得她深受广大文学爱好者的喜爱。
然而作为一个母亲,我们不得不说,安娜和艾玛都是失败的,即使她们有千百个理由不爱自己的丈夫、厌恶自己的家庭,她们抛弃孩子的行为也不能得到宽恕。孩子是因为母亲的原故降生到世上,作为母亲,负有无可推卸的责任来爱惜、呵护他,试问一个母亲如果连自己的亲生骨肉都不爱,她还能爱谁呢?
以下是联盟知识库http://zhishi.010lm.com总结网友的解决办法,仅供参考-----------------------------------------------------网友回答:安娜是一个典型的叛逆女性形象,她外表柔弱,内心却勇敢坚强,基蒂第一次看到安娜就觉得她很有个性,她憎恶上流社会虚伪的表象,发出了“我要爱情,我要生活”的呐喊,毅然公开自己与情人的关系,坚决维护自己爱的权利和自由,勇敢与丈夫和上流社会决裂,决不向虚伪屈服,正是她这种坦率又倔强的个性使得她深受广大文学爱好者的喜爱。
ei edespisedthehypocrisyofhighsocialclassandmadeabraveclaim"iwantloveandiwantreallife!"bypublicizingherloveshevindicatedherrightofloveandfreedomandbrokefromherhusbandandthehighsociety, isnothingbutheringenuousnessand intractability that makes her favored by great numbers of literary fans.
然而作为一个母亲,我们不得不说,安娜和艾玛都是失败的,即使她们有千百个理由不爱自己的丈夫、厌恶自己的家庭,
以下是联盟知识库http://zhishi.010lm.com总结网友的解决办法,仅供参考-----------------------------------------------------网友回答: omherappearence,sheisawomanwithakindheart.but,asthematteroffact, ttyhasimpressiononanna' naisapersonwhohatestheunrealphenonmenonfromupper-class,callsforloveandlife,disclosestherelationsbetweenherandherlovertothepublic,protectstheirrightsandfreedomforlove,andfleefromtheupper-classwithherhusband. stliteratureenthusiastsareattractedbyherstubbornnessandstraightforwardness.
2、however,wehavetosayannaandemmaareunsuccesfullmother.wecan'tforgivethemforabandoningtheirchildren,eveniftheyhavetho lthemot
以下是联盟知识库http://zhishi.010lm.com总结网友的解决办法,仅供参考-----------------------------------------------------网友回答: omherappearence,sheisawomanwithakindheart.but,asthematteroffact, ttyhasimpressiononanna' naisapersonwhohatestheunrealphenonmenonfromupper-class,callsforloveandlife,disclosestherelationsbetweenherandherlovertothepublic,protectstheirrightsandfreedomforlove,andfleefromtheupper-classwithherhusband. stliteratureenthusiastsareattractedbyherstubbornnessandstraightforwardness.
2、however,wehavetosayannaandemmaareunsuccesfullmother.wecan'tforgivethemforabandoningtheirchildren,eveniftheyhavetho lthemothersshouldshouldertheimpor causeyouarethemotherofyourbaby.ifshedon'tloveherbabywhomshewillloveintheworld.以下是联盟知识库http://zhishi.010lm.com总结网友的解决办法,仅供参考-----------------------------------------------------网友回答:Anna is an image with female treachery of typical model, her outward appearance is weak, the heart but bravenesses are strong, the 基蒂 first sight Anna feels that she has the character very much, she hates the idea of the upper-class society false, sending out the battle cry of" I want love, I want life", openning the relation between oneself and lover resolutely, the right and freedoms of the resolute maintenance oneself's love, the braveness and husband and upper-class society break off, will n
以下是联盟知识库http://zhishi.010lm.com总结网友的解决办法,仅供参考-----------------------------------------------------网友回答:Anna is an image with female treachery of typical model, her outward appearance is weak, the heart but bravenesses are strong, the 基蒂 first sight Anna feels that she has the character very much, she hates the idea of the upper-class society false, sending out the battle cry of" I want love, I want life", openning the relation between oneself and lover resolutely, the right and freedoms of the resolute maintenance oneself's love, the braveness and husband and upper-class society break off, will never accept defeat toward false, exactly her this kind of plain dealing is again the obstinate character make her be like by the large literature fancier deeply.However be a mother, we have to say, Anna and the 艾玛s are all a failure of, even they have 1000100 reasons not to love own husband and disgust own family, they abandon the child's behavior and also can't be forgive.Child is because the mother's reason be born in this world, be the mother, take to have no the responsibility that can evade to cherish, protect him, try to ask a mother if even own own blood relationshipses all do not love, who can she still love?
(责任编辑:联盟知识库)
本版最新资讯
在学习英语口语的时候很多学员觉得一开始就必须由外教带领着上课,但学员们都忽视了一个重点,那.....
【联盟知识库】部分内容自于互联网,其言论不代表本站观点,若本站侵犯到您的版权,请与站长联系,我们将在第一时间核实并删除!
版权所有 & 【联盟知识库】 | 专注分享有价值、实用的生活技术和知识
Copyright &
All rights reserved. 京ICP备号当前位置: &
求翻译:I love you.say we together baby,you and me.是什么意思?
I love you.say we together baby,you and me.
问题补充:
我爱you.say我们在一起,宝贝,你和我。
我爱你”说,我们在一起宝宝,你和我。
我一起爱you.say我们婴孩,您和我。
我爱 you.say 我们一起宝贝,你和我。
我爱 you.say 我们一起婴儿,你和我。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!