数学变式训练练3。。

浅谈数学教学中的变式训练
我的图书馆
浅谈数学教学中的变式训练
浅谈数学教学中的变式训练
& &&数学是一门抽象理论与心智技艺高度结合的学科,由于其内容的抽象性、逻辑的严密性,一向被称作“思维的体操”。在一线教学中,我们确发现,学生对数学的印象多是“很难”、“不知道怎么学”,我们还体会到,许多我们认为已让学生熟知的知识,学生却在一次次考试中一错再错,原因之一是教师对习题的处理比较单一,就题论题,缺乏演变,缺少一定的变成训练,因而未能拓宽解题思路,未能提高应变能力。其实数学练习的次数不能代替数学变式训练的强度,数学教学不应局限于一个陕窄的课本知识领域,“变式”现已成为中学数学教学中的热点。为了达到“举一反三”的效果,采用建立在学科特点上适当的教法——变式教学是必要的。&&&&&&& 所谓“变式”,是指教师有目的、有计划地对命题进行合理的转化。数学教学中的“变式”,主要是指对例题,习题进行变通推广,使学生在不同角度、不同层次、不同背景下重新认识。由于学生可以多层次、广视角、全方位地认识数学问题,因而可以把学生的知识、能力、思想引入纵深,具有较好的教学价值。本文仅就习题变式教学谈谈自己的看法。1.课本习题是变式教学的丰富源泉&&&&&在中学数学习题变式教学中,所选用的“题源”应以课本的习题为主。课本的习题均是经专家学者多次筛选后的题目的精品,因此在教学中我们要精心设计和挖掘课本的习题,编制一题多变、一题多解、一题多用和多题一解,以提高学生灵活运用知识的能力。2.习题变式教学的目的&&&&&课本的习题需要教师去领会和研究,在中学数学教学中,搞好习题变式教学,特别是搞好课本习题变式教学,不仅能加深基础知识的理解和掌握,更重要的可以开发学生智力,培养和提高学生的数学素质。例如:斜率为2的直线与双曲线交于A,B两点,且,求直线的方程.
变式1:已知点和,动点C到A、B两点的距离之差的绝对值为2,点C的轨迹与直线交于D、E两点,求线段DE的长.
解:根据双曲线的定义,可知的轨迹方程为.
设,,则.
故线段的长为.
变式2:直线与椭圆交于不同两点A和B,且(其中O为坐标原点),求k的值.
解:将代入,得.
由直线与椭圆交于不同的两点,得
于是.解得.故k的值为.
变式:已知抛物线.过动点(,)且斜率为的直线与该抛物线交于不同的两点、.若求的取值范围.
解:直线的方程为,
设直线与抛物线的两个不同交点的坐标为、,
∴&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&& .
∴&&&& .
我们应当善于变式,挖掘勒习题潜在的数学价值著名的教学教育家波利亚曾形象地指出:好问题同某种蘑茹有些相像,它们都成堆地生长,找到一个以后,你应当在周围找找,很可能附近就有好几个。由此看出,在数学教学中,若教师能有意识地引导学生研究课本中的一些典型问题,由一个基本问题出发,运用类比、联想、特殊化和一般化的思维方法,探索问题的发展变化,就能使我们发现问题的本质,并能深入挖掘出其潜在的数学思想方法,揭示其丰富的内涵。恰当合理的变式能营造一种生动活泼、宽松自由的氛围,有利于学生掌握基础知识,有益于培养学生的应变能力、开拓思路、活跃思维,变式要能做到恰当合理,就应针对高考命题的源于课本,高于课本的原则,做到循序渐进,有的放矢,紧扣考纲,万变不离其宗,与素质教育要求的培养学生的创新能力的本质相吻合。
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
变式练习!&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、B2、B3、(1)3.25X10的6次方(2)-7.06X10的8次方(3)4.39X10的10次方(4)1.62X10的4次方
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B3.25X10'6-7.06X10'84.39X10'101.62X10'4
扫描下载二维码变式训练意义
&&国外一研究小组做关于治疗肿瘤的实验:
故事大意是:有一个国家在残酷的独裁者统治之下,民不聊生。有一个将军揭杆而起,带领人民起来反抗。独裁者住在一个戒备森严的古堡里,古堡的周围都是森林和羊肠小道,无法用大批军队猛攻。将军想了一个办法,把军队分成几股,从各个方向的羊肠小道包围古堡,最后攻下了古堡。
这一实验表明,被试不容易自发地发现规则,并用于解决问题。
第二个故事的大意是:某处突然失火,救火者一时没有粗的橡皮水管,只有细的橡皮管。水流太小,灭不了火。救火者想了个办法,用多根橡皮管从各个角度汇聚起来喷水,最后把火扑灭了。
上述实验给我们的启示是,如果仅仅呈现解决问题的具体情景,学生并不能够形成解决问题的图式,所以不能形成迁移。即使在具体情景中提炼出解决问题的规则,也不一定能够形成清晰的图式,产生向新的问题情景迁移。必须在变式的问题解决过程中,不断与已经提炼过的规则进行比较,才能够内化产生特定的问题解决图式。
(1)要提炼具体问题的解决规则;
(2)要提供多种变式情景,让学生形成对解决问题规则的具体体验;
(3)在变式训练过程中,要不断进行规则的概括和比较。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。当前位置: >>
我的错题本(含变式训练)
我的错题本(含变式训练)_230 [第 81 页 Cloze 26] (2012 中山一中高三第二次统测 A) 1 I drove up to the light, 3 2 behind me. Nothing. Not a car, no suggestion of headlights, but there I sat, 5 At one point
along an open highway, I came to a crossroads with a traffic light. I was alone on the road by now, but it turned red, and I braked to a halt. I looked left, right, I started wondering anywhere around and 4 6 (wait) for the light to change, the only human being for at least a mile in any direction. I refused to run the light. I was not afraid of 7 (catch) by the police, because there was obviously no policeman certainly would have been no danger in going through it. question of why I' d stopped for that light came back to me. I think I stopped because it' s part of a contract we 8 9 agreement we have, and we trust each other to honor it: We don' t go through red doing something bad by the social agreement that disapproves of it 6.there 7.same 8.an 9.from 10.than 10 by anyMuch later that night, theall have with each other. It' s not only the law, but it' s lights. Like most of us, I' m more ready to be stopped law against it. [答案] [解析] 2.and 4.why 6.there 7.same 9.from 10.than 1.as/when [语篇解读] 2.and 3.waiting 4.why5.being caught作者分析了自己不闯红灯的原因。1.as/when 3.waiting句意: 当我驶近红绿灯的时候, 灯变红了。 现在分词短语作伴随状语。 介词后用动名词, 这里指“害怕被抓”, 用被动语态。例: After being classified, the fruit was shipped abroad.left, right 与 behind 三个表方位的词并列。 句意: 我开始思考为什么我不愿闯红灯。 there be 句型, 并用于过去将来完成时中, 表虚拟语气, 例: There would have been no losses in the disaster if the government had 同样的问题, 即“为什么我不愿闯红灯” 。 stop/keep... from doing“ 阻止 …… 干 ……”, 用于主动语态时 , from 可省略 , 但是在被动语态中不能省略 , 例 : We should 句意: 比起(than) 用法律阻止人们干坏事, 我更愿意(more ready) 被不赞成一些行为的社会协议所阻止而不去干坏事。 (2014 河北省唐山市高三第一次模拟考试) 61 63 (struggle), substitute(替补)teacher whose calls into work (sell)at half price in the supermarket. I opened the door and 65 to my son and daughter. I watched with a sad smile as 66 lit up and they jumped up 70 68. for gift of 69.5.being caughttaken effective measures. 8.an 不定冠词用法。 stop/prevent such accident(from) happening. =Such accident should be stopped/prevented from happening. [变式训练]阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于 3 个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。 Christmas is no fun when you' re poor. Twenty years ago I was a young, had been few. Money was tight, bills were due brought in the gifts I and down. My daughter 64 67 62 we could get for our children were a few soft toys that I had found my wife and I couldn' t even afford to get Christmas gifts for each other. The only gifts(hide) in our old car' s trunk. Then I handedthey did their best to tear off the wrapping (包装)paper. As they pulled out their toys, though, I noticed their(happy) hugged her toy and then hugged her Mom and me as well. I laughed as I watched my children playwith their toys _ 68 _ hours, and Thanked God for the 69 _ (great)gift that had ever been given. Till today I still treasure pure love that my son and daughter gave me that day. [变式答案] greatest [变式解析] 61. struggling 62. so/and 63. sold 61. struggling 62. so/and 63. sold 64. had hidden 65. them/the gifts 66. eyes/faces 67. happily 70. the [语篇解读]本文为记叙文。在生活最拮据的岁月,我却收获了一份让我终生视为珍宝的圣诞礼物。struggling 是由现在分词演变来的形容词,意为“奋斗的,(为生活)苦苦挣扎的” 。 a young, struggling, substitute 我和妻子不能给彼此买圣诞礼物是因为收入微薄,账单到期。故上下文之间存在因果关系。teacher 一名苦苦挣扎的年轻代课教师。 将定语从句还原成简单句,即:I had found a few soft toys sold… 这时不难看出,a few soft toys 是 sold 的逻辑主语,两 I had hidden in our old car' s trunk 是定语从句,修饰先行词 the gifts,关系代词 that/which 在从句中作 hide 的宾语, 我把礼物递给我的儿子和女儿。 light up 常和 sb’s eyes/face 连用,表示“喜形于色” 。 我的女儿高兴地拥抱着她的玩具。副词修饰动词。 for hours 表示“很久,好几个小时” 。 这是上帝赐予我的最好的礼物。 定冠词 the 这里表示特指,意为“这份儿女给予我的纯洁的爱的礼物” 。者间为被动关系,故应使用过去分词作宾语补足语。 64. had hidden 65. them/the gifts 66. eyes/faces 67. happily 68. for 69. greatest 70. the 故可以省略。且 hide 这个动作先于主句谓语动词发生,故应使用过去完成时态。 [第 81 页 Cloze 25](2012 广东高三模拟) 1 hundreds of woodcutters were cutting the trees. 4 10,000 persons could sit in its shade. 2 whole forest had 3 thousands of branches. It was so bigLao Tzu was traveling with his followers. They came to a forest been cut except for one big tree Lao Tzu told his followers absolutely 6 5(go) and ask why this tree had not been cut. They went and asked the woodcutters and they said, “This tree is 7 9 the eyes. This tree is absolutely useless, and that' s 8 we haven' t cut it.” The followers(use). You cannot make anything out of it because every branch has so many knots in it―nothing is straight. You cannot useit as fuel because the smoke is dangerous somebody' s house. If you are beautiful you will find shade under [答案] [解析] 1.where 2.The 4.that 5.to go 6.useless 7.to 8.why 10.you 1.where [语篇解读] 10 .” 3.with 4.that 2.Thecame back and told Lao Tzu. He laughed and said, “Be like this tree. If you are useful you will be cut and you will become furniture in (sell) in the market. Be like this tree, and you will grow big and vast and thousands of people 5.to go 6.useless 7.to 8.why 9.will be sold 10.you老子与门徒来到森林边, 林木被伐尽, 只有一棵树因“无用” 而幸存下来。引导定语从句, where 在句中作地点状语。 特指整个森林, 用定冠词。 引导结果状语从句, so... that... 意为“如此……以至于……” 。 tell sb. to do sth. 意为“叫某人做某事” 。 根据下文可知, 此树无用才没被砍伐, 所以填形容词 useless。3.with 介词短语作后置定语, with 意为“带有, 具有” 。be dangerous to 意为“对……有危险” 。 引导表语从句, 意为“……的原因” 。 条件状语从句中, 时态遵循“主将从现” 原则。例: If I have time, I will read a novel. Here is a question that every person (even you) should think about what you will leave behind when you die. “I’m too young 句意: 成为这棵树吧, 那么你会长大, 成千上万的人将在你(you) (成为的这棵树) 下得到阴凉。9.will be sold [变式训练]to think about that,” you may say.Wrong! Perhaps your mind goes to the__41__assets that you hope to acquire in the future ―perhaps a house, a car, or a bank account.Sure, those things may be further down the road, but if you have an email address, own a collection of digital music and movies, use a social networking site, have an online photo album, or write a blog, then you are the proud owner of what is now being called__42___“assets”.We all naturally assume that our possession will go to our loved ones when we die.At some point, you’ll probabl y even write a will which states who should inherit what.People are now starting to realize that simply listing our material possessions may not be enough.Researcher sat the University of London recently__43__that more and more Britons are now deciding who should get their digital photos, music, videos and so on―the“digital in heritance.” What about passwords to online accounts? Wouldn’t this naturally be__44__ to your next of kin? Absolutely not!Privacy laws ar ound the world__45_to protect the privacy of the deceased over the desire of the family to retrieve their loved one’s personal information .A Ms. Wang of Shenyang, China recently discovered this when she tried to__46__her dead husband’s QQ account .Tencent, the operator of QQ,_47__her request based on their terms of use, which states “the right to use anaccount belongs solely to the -----___48 __ applicant, and this right shall not be_49__, loaned, rented, transferred or sold.” Since Ms.Wang’s husband had not given her his password before his death, she had no foot to stand on. A.original F.released [变式答案] [变式解析] 42.B 43.D 44.F 45.J 46.I 47.H 48.A 49.E CBDFJ 41.C B.digital G.reported IHAE 该句后面列举的东西都是属于物质方面的资产,故选 physical,意为:物质的。 C.physical H.refused D.discovered I.access E.gifted J.tend该空前面列举的这些资产都是网络和保存在电脑上的,属于“数码资产”,故选 digital。 句意:伦敦大学的研究人员最近发现(discover)…… 后面是发现的东西,应该用 discovered。 此处应该是表达:这些密码难道不应该告诉你的近亲吗?release the password 公布密码。 此处指法律倾向于保护这些,应该用 tend to do sth.。 此处指这位妇女想登陆(access)他丈夫的 QQ 账号,但是不知道密码,造成了损失。 根据情境此处是 QQ 管理员根据原则拒绝了(refuse)她的登陆请求。 此处指的是该 QQ 的最初申请使用者,original 原来的、最初的。 这项权利不应该用来赠予(gift)、借出、租借、转让或买卖。 (2012 广东高三模拟) 1 3 (imagine) had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. 2 I grew older and wiser, I discovered 4 , too, seemed[第 81 页 Cloze 24]The following words were written on the tomb of an Anglican Bishop( 主教) in the Crypts of Westminster Abbey( 西敏寺): When I was young and free and my the world would not change, so I (short) my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country. But immovable. As I grew 9 5 my twilight years(晚年), in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those 8 6 (close) to me, 7 alas, they would have (change) my family. 10 (better) my country and, who knows, I may have even changed 8.none 9.would have changed 10.to better of it. And now as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed myself first, then by example IFrom their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able the world. [答案] [解析] 1.imagination [语篇解读] 2.As 3.shortened 4.it 5.into 6.closest7.but改变世界从改变自己开始, 因为在我们改变自己的同时也潜移默化地影响着家庭。在他们的鼓舞和激励下, 我们可能会使我们的国家变得更美好, 从某种角度来看, 也正改变着世界。 1.imagination 2.As 4.it 5.into 7.but 8.none 3.shortened 在形容词性物主代词后要用名词形式。 作谓语要用动词, 由上下文可知, 要用一般过去时。 表示“随着”, 要用 as 引导时间状语从句。 替代前文中的 to change only my country。 表示“长成” 用 grow into。 “家人” 是“最亲近的人” 。 have none of(=refuse to accept) 意为“不接受, 不理睬” 。 与过去事实相反的虚拟语气。 better 为动词, 例: He had tried hard to better his status, but failed. 他努力设法改善自己的地位, 但未能成功。 (2009 福建) 前后是转折关系。alas 唉, 哎呀(表示悲伤、忧愁、恐惧等) 例: Alas! He missed the train! 哎呀! 他误了火车了!6.closest9.would have changed 10.to better [变式训练]阅读下面短文, 根据以下提示: 1)汉语提示, 2)首字母提示, 3)语境提示, 在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词, 并将该词完整地写 在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确, 拼写正确。 Mr. Smith offers us some advice on how to write a good composition, which i 1 Firstly, we should read the topic c writing in the g 4 read them aloud to will b 10 6 2 the following steps. 3 our own words and finish our 5 (语法) and spelling. It is very important to 9 will help a great deal. I hope you 9. which 10. benefit and organize our ideas. Then we start to shape our thoughts 7time. After that, we have to check our compositions, paying attention to (自己) or someone else from 8to end. Lastly, we had better ask our teachers or classmates for advice on how toimprove our writing. If [变式答案] [变式解析] 2. carefully 4. given 1. includes 1. includes(可能), we may leave them alone for some time before reading again, 3. in4. given5. grammar 6. ourselves 7. beginninga lot from the advice above. 2. carefully 8. possible 根据上文的 some advice 及下文的 the following steps 可知, 此处意为“包括” ; 主语是 which, 所以谓语动词用第三人称单数形式。 read the topic 用副词 carefully(仔细地)修饰。 3. in in our own words 是固定搭配, 意为“用我们自己的话”。 in the given time 在被给出的时间内, 过去分词作定语表被动含义。 考查 grammar(语法)的拼写。 文章中多次出现了 us, we, 因此这里应该是“我们自己”。 from beginning to end 从开始到结束。 if possible 相当于 if it is possible。 which 引导非限制性定语从句, 它指代的是前面整个句子的内容。 benefit from. . . 从……中受益。 (2012 广东宝安、潮阳、南海、普宁、中山、仲元中学六校联考 B) 2 dusk. 5. grammar 6. ourselves 7. beginning 8. possible 9. which 10. benefit[第 80 页 Cloze 23] 1 3The hostess was to have a party and entertain guests at home. She busied herself so early in the morning, cleaning the house. She was so tired she felt pain in her waist and on the back. Drops of sweat fell from her forehead. She did not finish cleaning the house 4 (attract) by the fresh flowers. Surprisingly pleased, they cheered in praise, “Oh, what beautiful flowers!” (look) at the clean and tidy drawing room, she released a sigh with a smile on her face. The guests were coming! Entering the drawing room,they“How colorful and fragrant!” “Just a look at it, and life is full of pleasure!” Then they went on to express their thanks 5 the hostess for her 6 (delicate) arranged flowers. 7 bit surprised about it. I 8 make With an embarrassed smile, the hostess said, “I am glad you like it. Thank you for your praise. I was it by just lifting my hand. Now you are 9 (aware) of my hard work and praise 10detailed arrangement for your honor. I was busy the whole day cleaning and mopping. As to the flowers in the vase, it is a piece of cake. I did highly for my easiest effort. It is beyond my expectation.” [答案] [解析] 1.that 1.that 2.until/till 3.Looking 4.were attracted 5.to 6.delicately 7.a 8.did 9.unaware 10.me [语篇解读] 女主人因为客人们只赞扬她举手之劳所摆放的花, 而忽略了她打扫房间的一天辛劳而感到意外。so... that... 结果状语从句“如此……以至于……”, 例: He worked so hard that he finished the task ahead of schedule. 表示“直到……才” 用 not... until..., 例: He didn' t wake up until the alarm clock rang. 句意: 瞧着干净、整洁的客厅, 她面带微笑叹了一口气。Looking 部分为伴随状语。 这里表示“客人被鲜花吸引住了”, 故要用被动语态。2.until/till 3.Looking 5.to 7.a 8.did4.were attracted 6.delicately向某人表示感激或感谢用 express one' s thanks to sb., 类似用法: say thanks to sb., say hello to sb. 。 delicately=gracefully“优雅地”, 副词+过去分词合成形容词: closely-related 紧密相关的, casually-dressed 穿着随意的。 “有点” 用 a bit 或 a little, 修饰形容词或比较级: Your article is a bit/a little long. 你的文章长了一点。 /Better drive a bit/a little slower. 助动词 do 的各种形式放在谓语动词之前表示强调, 表示“的确、确实” 之意。Do come early. /He does like music. /He did get up 句意: 你们没有注意到(be unaware of) 我的辛劳。例: He is aware of his shortcomings. 他知道自己的缺点。 (广东省湛江市 2013 届高三 10 月调研测试)最好开车慢点。 early this morning. 9.unaware 10.me [变式训练] praise sb. for sth. “因……赞扬某人”, 例: Our teacher praised him for his hard work.阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使 用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为 16 ―25 的相应位置上。 One evening I was resting in a cafe. I wore a pair of newly bought white leather shoes, 16 were rather expensive. Then a boy came to me. He was in 17 old and not fit shirt, looking pale and about eleven. No sooner had I begun to speak than he opened the box in his hand and took heavy rain began to pour down. People rushed to the cafe for 19 out the tools of shoe-polishing. He was busy doing his work 18(protect) from the rain. More and more people crowded in and gradually separated the boy 20 me. Hours passed, and it turned dark. I had no shoes on my feet and wondered where the boy had been. I thought I would have to go home on my bare feet. When it was near midnight, the cafe was to be closed. I had to move to the door, just as I went to the gate, I 21 (surprise) found that a boy of about eleven, 22 (look) very familiar, was sleeping at the door with his head leaning 23 a box. I shook him slightly and woke him 16. which 23. against 16. which 17. an 24. up 24 .He opened the package hurriedly, gave me my leather shoes, and apologized to me shyly. 18. when 25. unfit 19. protection 20. from 21. surprisedly I paid him and wrapped him with his 25 (fit) shirt. On my way home, the image of the boy stayed in my mind. [ 变式答案 ] 22. looking [变式解析] 17. an 18. when 连词。 19. protection 20. from protect 是及物动词,protection 是其名词形式。for protection from the rain 意思是“为了防雨”,相当于 for protecting separate…from…是习惯搭配,意思是“使……与……分离,使……与……分开”。 首先,副词修饰动词,其次,这里是形容人的感受,因此应使用副词 surprisedly。I surprisedly found…意思是“我 a boy 是 look 的逻辑主语,两者之间是主动关系,looking 引导的现在分词短语在句中作定语,即:…a boy of about lean against 是习惯搭配,意思是“依靠,靠在”。 wake sb. up 是习惯搭配,意思是“唤醒某人,叫醒某人”。 根据 17 空后的提示可知,这里应使用形容词 fit 的反义词形式 unfit,意思是“不合适的”。 (2012 深圳高级中学高三上学期期末考试) 1 no one has been able to prove that fish is any 3 4 2 themselves from the rain。 21. surprisedly 22. looking 23. against 24. up 25. unfit 句中作主语。 shirt 在此处是指泛指,且 old 为元音音素开头的词,其前应使用不定冠词 an。an old and not fit shirt 意思是“一件又旧又 他正忙着手里的活儿,这时突然下起了瓢泼大雨。表示“就在这时”,强调动作的突发性,用 when,when 此时是并列 不合身的衬衫”。先行词 shoes 指物,应使用关系代词 which 引导非限制性定语从句,对其进行补充说明,且 which 在从惊讶地发现……”。注意 surprisingly 意思是“令人惊讶地”,如:He found the book surprisingly useful. 他发现这本书惊人地有用。 eleven, looking very familiar, was sleeping at the door…相当于…a boy of about eleven, who looked very familiar, was sleeping at the door…[第 80 页 Cloze 22]Even today there are a great many wrong ideas about food. Some of them are very widespread. One such idea is that fish is the best brain food. Fish is good brain food just as it is good muscle food and skin food and bone food. (good) for the brain than many other foods. Another such idea is that you should not drink water with meals. Washing food down as a substitute for chewing is not a good idea, but some water with meals has been found to be helpful. more freely and helps to digest the food. A few years ago the belief became general 5 watermakes the digestive juices floworange juice and milk should never be drunk at the same time. The reason6 (give) was that the acid in the orange juice would make the milk curdle( 凝结) and become indigestible. As a 7 first step in its digestion. 10 the same way, milk, 8 (eat) simultaneously. Many people think ofmatter of fact, milk always meets in the stomach a digestive ju the curdling of the milk is Still another wrong idea about mixing foods is that proteins and carbohydrates should never bread, for example, as a carbohydrate food. It is [答案] [解析] 1.But 2.better 4.It 5.that 7.the 1.But 2.better 3.with 4.It 5.that 9 probably the best single food, contains both proteins and carbohydrates. 6.given 7.the 8.be eaten 9.chiefly 10.In [语篇解读] (chief) a carbohydrate food, but it also contains proteins.即使是今天也有许多关于食品的错误的观点。本文就列举了其中的四个常见的错误观点。该词引起中心句。 该句中的 than 说明要用比较级。3.with 句意: 用水送入食品来代替咀嚼不是个好主意, 但是吃饭时喝些水被发现是有助的。 it 指前一个句子, 这种类型的句子也可用定语从句。 例: Smoking is bad for health. It is clear to everyone. 改为定语从句: Smoking is that 引导同位语从句, 说明 belief 的具体内容, 但之间被 became general 所隔离。 定冠词与序数词搭配。 句意: 另一个关于混合着吃食品的错误的观点是蛋白质与碳水化合物不能同时(simultaneously) 被吃进。 副词修饰 be 动词, 相当于 mainly, largely, 例: They are chiefly/mainly/largely students. 他们主要是学生。 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中的语法的正确 1 life suffered 2 that each bad for health, which is clear to everyone. 6.given 过去分词作定语, “被给出的理由” 。例: the story made up by a boy 男孩编的故事。 8.be eaten 9.chiefly10.In 句意: 同样, 被认为是最好的单一食品的牛奶也同时含有蛋白质和碳水化合物。 [变式训练] 形式填空。 The words of wisdom I live by come from my grandmother who lived to be 100 years old. She was an amazing woman who and every day was another day to learn something in my home that was 5 3 . 4 she had always wanted to take, and I have one of her paintings 6 (pass) on from generation to many tragedies but continued her pursue in life by teaching at a small middle school in Winnebago, Neb. She told me a long time When she gave up teaching at age 89 she went on to take some art courses generation. After going through a divorce after 31 years of through my grandmother’s encouragement I started My children have lived by my the words of others. [变式答案] [变式解析] 1.through 2.ago 1.through [语篇解读] 2.ago 3.new 4.that/which/不填 5.painted 6.passed 7.marriage 8.taking/to take 9.words 10.travel 作者从自己祖母的人生经历说到了她对生活的态度影响了作者,作者也这样教育自己的孩子。 9 8 7(paint) when she was 91 years young. To me it is beautiful, a part of her can be(marry) and four beautiful children, I thought my life was over. But thensome college courses and found another whole new world began to open up to me. 10 the world, but through reading, the world can be seen through(word) : “Can’t isn’t in the dictionary.” This is what I told them from the time they were little, and I willtell my grandchildren this too. I also told them that they may not be able to这里的 through 意为“从……开始至终;在……整个期间”,也就是贯穿作者祖母的一生。本句的 told 说明这里用的是一般过去时,ago 就是一般过去时的标志。 这里的 art courses 是先行词,因为是指物,可以用关系代词 that 或者 which,而且在定语从句里作宾语,所以可以省略。3.new 本句的 every day was another day 说明作者的祖母告诉她每一天都是不同的,都能学到新东西,所以这里用 new。 4.that/which/不填 5.painted 6.passed 7.marriage 9.words 10.travel 本句的 paintings 说明作者收藏着祖母在 91 岁时画的画,这里用的是被动语态。 句中的 from generation to generation 说明作者希望这幅画能代代相传下去,短语 pass on“传递;相传”符合题意。 本句的 divorce 说明作者经历了 30 年的婚姻后离婚。 第 4 空后的 take 是解题线索,但是要注意本空是作谓语动词 start 的宾语,所以要用 taking,也可以使用 to take。8.taking/to take本空后的“Can’t isn’t in the dictionary.”说明作者就是用这句话里的几个词来教育自己的孩子。 本句的 the world can be seen 说明本空应该填的是 travel 这个动词。 (2012 广东广州高三毕业班综合测试二) 1 the situation has slightly improved, many women are still not included in family decisions, 3 2 as a result[第 80 页 Cloze 21]Inequality between men and women results in poorer health for children and greater family poverty(贫穷), according to a new study. The UN agency Unicef found that, their children are more likely to suffer from poor health. The main finding of the 30-country survey is that equality between men and women is vital to especially for children in developing countries. The conclusions are contained in the agency' s opportunities for girls and women in education and work, which contributes household, less money An increase in 8 6 (spend) on healthcare and food, 7 (employ) opportunities for women would increase 9 5 4 (improve) living standards and health, (late) report. This report points to a lack oftheir poverty and lack of power. Where men control theresults in poorer health for children. household power, the report said. For example, the agency found that whoever has more household income decides [ 答 案 ] 1.although/though 8.employment 9.their spent [解析] 2.and 7.which10or not it will be used for family needs. 3.improving 4.latest 5.to 6.is spent/will be2.and 10.whether[语篇解读]一个家庭里, 夫妻男女不平等会造成孩子的健康状态不佳以及贫穷。1.although/though 3.improving 5.to联合国机构发现, 尽管这种情况有了改善, 但是很多妇女还是被排除在家庭决定外。并且, 结果他们的孩子也更有可能身体不健康。 这里的 is vital to, to 是介词, 所以要用动名词。相类似的还有 pay attention to, stick to, look forward to 等等。4.latest 这些结论被包含在这个机构的最新的报告中。late 迟到的, later 之后, latest 最新的。 contribute to, 固定搭配, 对……做贡献; 导致。这里意思是: 这会导致贫穷。 由男人掌管家庭事务的家庭里, 更少的钱就会被花在健康和食物上。 这会导致小孩子的健康更糟糕。非限制性定语从句, 用 which 而不用 that。 employment opportunity 就业机会, 惯用说法。 妇女的就业机会增加了的话, 会增加妇女们的管理家务事的权利。指代妇女们, 用 their。 whether 和 or not 搭配。if 不可以。翻译为: 在家庭里, 谁的收入高, 谁就能决定是否这个钱将被用在家庭需要上。 阅读下面短文,根据以下提示: 1)汉语提示, 2)首字母提示, 3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词 6.is spent/will be spent 7.which 9.their 8.employment 10.whether [变式训练]完整地写在相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。 Women are playing a much more important part in society today. Now women are working 1 teachers, scientists and even leaders. We have to admit the fact that almost all jobs down upon in society. With these 4 5 2 used to be done by men are done perfectly well today by women. Women are no longerl 3 women’s position in the family has been 6 TV. 7 of men still guard their rights. Theyt 8 of women as incapable creatures. Sometimes few women 10 (解决) now. 8.think 9.attend 10.solve 9 1.as (出席) important meetings. This is the problem we should try to 2.that 3.looked 4.changes 5.improved In spite of all these changes, a greatn are allowed to [变式答案] [变式解析] 1.as 2.that (改变) in their social role,(改善) as well. It is hard to find the wife is busy while the husband is sitting in an armchair, w6.watching 7.number[语篇解读]本文是说明文,讲述的是现代女性在社会中的地位和作用都日益提高。此处 as 是介词,意为“作为……身份”。 此处是一个定语从句,jobs 在从句里作主语,但是因为先行词前有 all 修饰,关系代词只能用 that,不能用 which。 此处是固定短语 look down upon“看不起”。 注意本空前的 these,说明 change 要用复数形式。 本空前的 has been 说明此处要用被动语态。 此处是现在分词作伴随状语。 此处是考查 a great number of “很多”,修饰可数名词复数的用法。 “把……当做”我们可以用 look on...think of...regard...as。 首先考查 allow sb.to do sth.,其次注意“参加会议”用 attend 而非 join。 try to do sth.说明本空用动词原形,注意单词拼写。 (2013 珠海高三上学期期末质检) 2 a solution using water and earth. The first3.looked 4.changes5.improved 6.watching 7.number 8.think 9.attend 10.solve[第 80 页 Cloze 20] crafts, 1One day the king of the gods, Zeus, decided that he would populate the world with women as well as men. So he ordered Hephaistos, the god of (create) the first woman. Hephaistos thought a great deal and eventually came up woman' s arrival on the earth was the opportunity for a splendid party and the gods decided to celebrate by giving her some presents. So they each gave her one talent: for example, Aphrodite, the goddess of love, Apollo, the god of music, gave and Hermes, the messenger of the gods gave her persuasion. As a result Zeus decided that she would be called Pandora, which means “all-gifted”. So Pandora was sent to the earth to live with the rest of mankind. under 4 circumstances. However, being 6 5 famine and floods 3 she went she was given a box which she was ordered never to open (nature) curious, Pandora, opened the box, and all the evils of the world such as war, disease, 7 (escape), and there was only one thing lying at the 8 (call) “Let me out! Let me out!” Frightened as 10were contained within it escaped and spread over the earth. Pandora was horrified to see such things escaping but shefound it impossible to close the lid. At last when almost the entire contents of the box 9bottom of the box, Pandora managed to close the lid. Immediately there was a tiny voicewas, Pandora cautiously opened the box in time to see the small object within ―Hope―wing its way out into the world. So that was 1.to create [语篇解读] 2.with 3.Before 4.any 5.naturally 6.that/which 7.had escaped 8.calling 9.she 10.howthe earth was filled with evil as a result of Pandora' s curiosity. Fortunately, there is HOPE on earth as well. [答案] [解析] 本文为记叙文。传说大地上的第一个女人――潘多拉, 得到众神赐予的许多礼物, 在她去地球之前她得到了一个魔盒。 潘多拉不听命令最终在强烈的好奇心驱使下打开了魔盒, 使整个世界被从魔盒中释放出的各种邪灵所充斥而陷于混沌之中。 1.to create 3.Before 5.naturally 6.that/which考查非谓语动词。order sb. to do sth. 意为: 命令某人去做某事。 考查连词。此处用 before 引导时间状语从句, 表示: 在她去之前, 她得到了一个盒子。 考查副词。此处用副词 naturally 修饰形容词 curious。 考查关系代词。此处为定语从句, 先行词为 all the evils of the world, 故用关系代词 that/which 引导, 并在从句中作主语。 考查动词时态。此处用过去完成时表示过去的过去。2.with 考查介词。come up with“想出, 提出(计划、想法等)” 。 4.any 考查代词。under any circumstances: 在任何情况下。7.had escaped 8.calling 9.she考查动词。动词 call 和 voice 是主动关系, 故用现在分词形式作伴随状语。考查代词。此处用 she 指代 Pandora。 请认真阅读下面对话,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,在横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。 in your stomach? after meals. ? a my heart?10.how 此处用 how 引导表语从句, 句意: 所以那就是因为潘多拉的好奇, 地球如何被充满邪恶的。 [变式训练] W:Yes, (2) p W:Is it so (3) s M: I’m afraid so. W: Operation? What (4) M:Let me (5) f your pulse. Have you been weak recently? ? . heart trouble? M: Well, Mrs. Wang. Do you have a (1) pM: Let me see your X-ray result. I’m afraid you need an operation right now.W: Yes, I get tired rather easily. M: Have you been losing any (6) w W: I suppose so. The mirror tells me (7) t M: Has anyone in your family (8) g M: (9) YW: Well, Both my parents have high blood-pressure, and my grandfather died of a heart attack. heart is in a rather bad state. operation some day. 3.serious 4.about 5.feel 6.weight 7.that 8.got W: You mean I should have (10) a M: Yes, very likely. [变式答案] 9.Your [变式解析] 3.serious 4.about 5.feel 7.that 8.got 9.Your 6.weight 1.pain 10.another 1.pain 结合下文可知这是医生和病人的对话,考查初次诊断时的常用交际用语。 2.particularly2.particularly 肯定回答后又特别强调,此处需要副词。 上文说到了可能要手术,女士没想到那么严重。 在征询对方的意见或建议,用 What/How about...? feel one’s pulse“号脉”。 lose weight“减肥;变瘦”,与上文 weak 呼应,也与下文 mirror tells 呼应。 that 指代自己消瘦这件事。 got 此处意为“得;患”。 这是医生给出的结论。 表泛指。 (2013 佛山普通高中高三上学期期末质检一) 1 she walks six dogs at the same time. They are not all hers. 2 25-year-old veterinary graduate10.another[第 80 页 Cloze 19]Ma Wendi is used to curious glances is a full-time dog walker.“I have to take care of twelve dogs at most,” said Ma. She charges 500 yuan a month per dog, and most customers leave their dogs at her house for a week. The traveling. “ 5 (compare) with people who have to be in their offices during the day, I don' t have to get up early 7 6 (squeeze) into the subway carriages in the rush hour, and I still make a decent salary,” she said. “But it' s a tiring job. I have to work whenever there are dogs at home, and no time to enjoy shopping, but I can' t do so Ma knows [答案] [解析] 9 1.when 2.The 8 I worry about them,” she said. 10 (refer) to it. 9.all 10.is referring 4.pared 6.to squeeze 7.myself 8.because . Sometimes I want to go out for a meal or 3 (busy) time is around Spring Festival, because many people go back to their hometowns for family reunions 4 gothe dogs' names, and when she calls one' s name, the dog instantly knows she 3.busiest[语篇解读]本文为记叙文。讲述一个叫马雯迪的 17 岁的兽医毕业生是从事全职照顾狗的工作的。 1.when 2.The 4.or 3.busiest考查连词。此处用 when 引导时间状语从句。句意: 当她同时遛六只狗时, 她已习惯了路人的好奇的眼光。 考查冠词。此处用 the 表示特指。 考查形容词最高级。句意: 春节前后是最忙碌的时候…… 考查动词。compare... with“与……相比较” 。此处为用过去分词作状语的用法。 此处用不定式作目的状语。考查连词。or 或者。句意: ……因为很多人回家团圆或者去旅行了。5.Compared 6.to squeeze 7.myself 8.because 9.all考查代词。enjoy oneself: 过得快活, 感到愉快。 考查连词。because 因为, 引导原因状语从句。句意: 有时候我想出去吃饭或者购物, 但是我不能这样做因为我担心它们。 考查动词时态。句意: ……当她叫一只狗的名字时, 那只狗马上知道她正是指它自己。 阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词。 1 has creative, new ideas and possesses good skills,” she said. “The quality of the education I received 3 4 2句意: 马雯迪知道所有狗的名字……10.is referring [变式训练]As a student of fashion design, Eunice has nearly finished her course. She is confident that her degree will help her to win a good job. “Employers need someone good and very useful for my future career.” Eunice cites three reasons for coming to Australia natural environment, and to be closer to her aunt. “Australia is a multicultural environment safe, natural environment for living,” she said. Eunice speaks 6 from the school,” she said. Finally, she adds, “Have faith in Australia.” [变式答案] [变式解析] 1.who 1.who 2.is 3.to 4.which 5.highly 6.others 7.If 8.your [语篇解读] 本文是记叙文,文章介绍了在澳大利亚求学的 Eunice 对自己的求学经历的感悟和收获。 5 8 to make use of them. “Australia is definitely a good country for studying. 7 study: the multicultural environment, the has enriched my life experiences. It is also aof the support services available to international students and encourages you have difficulties with your study or living, ask for help future because you have received a quality and recognised education in这是一个定语从句,先行词是 someone,当类似的表示人的不定代词充当先行词的时候要用 who 来引导定语从句。本句中的who 在定语从句中充当主语,所以不能省略。 2.is 划分本句的主干,the education I received 是定语从句,可将其划去以帮助更好地理解句子。本句主句的主语是 the quality,所以谓 语动词要用单数。 3.to 这里考查的是不定式作目的状语。 这是一个定语从句,先行词是 environment。本句中的 which 在定语从句中充当主语,所以不能省略。 这里考查的是固定短语“speak highly of 高度赞扬”,同义短语还有 think highly of。 Eunice 是在澳大利亚求学的留学生,而她鼓励更多的人来此求学,这里是泛指其他的人,所以用 others。 本句话是 Eunice 对可能到此求学的人说的,所以要用 your,这也和原因状语从句的 you 吻合。 (2013 茂名高三第一次高考模拟考试) 1 you to share your stories about language 3 (join) the discussion on the 2 you learned English. Thanks to everyone who 5 4.which 5.highly 6.others 8.your7.If 根据本空后的 you have difficulties with your study or living,说明这里表示的是一种假设,所以这里使用 if 引导条件状语从句。[第 79 页 Cloze 18]A few months ago we started a blog called“Confessions of an English Learner.” This blog is misunderstandings. Many of you provided advice about blog so far. One web visitor described his 4(difficult) with two English language words that sound similar 6are very different in meaning. Moises 7 a co-worker came intowrote from his home in El Salvador. He described a mistake he made on his first visitthe United States.At the time, Moises was working on a cruise ship. It was his second day. He was organizing some of his belongings excited 8 (use) his English. He answered, “No thanks. I am not hungry.” 9the room they were sharing. The co-worker asked, “Hey, my friend, do you want soap?” Moises wrote that he was surprised by the question and Well, everyone in the room started laughing and Moises did not understand the joke. you use to wash yourself. “Soup” is what you eat. Moises said this incident happened ten years ago. He added, “Do you imagine that I am [答案] [解析] 1.for 1.for 2.how 3.has joined 4.difficulty 5.but 6.to 7.when [语篇解读] 10 English teacher now?” 9.His 10.an 8.to use new friends then explained that“soap” is something本文为记叙文。讲述了一个博客上, 博友分享的一个因对英语语言误解而引起的有趣小故事。考查介词。for: 为了。句意: 这个博客是让你们分享有关语言误解的故事的。 考查动词时态。此处用现在完成时。句意: 谢谢目前已经加入了博客上的讨论的每一位。 在形容词性物主代词 his 后, 应该用名词形式 difficulty。2.how 考查关系副词。句意: 你们中的许多人提供了你们如何学英语的建议。 3.has joined 4.difficulty 5.but 6.to考查连词。but 表示转折。句意: ……两个英文单词发音相似但意思却很不同。 考查介词。on one' s first visit to: 某人初次拜访, 其中 to 是介词, 后接地点名词。 7.when 8.to use考查连词。句意: 当一个同事走进他们共享的房间时, 他正在整理他的一些物品。 此处为“be+形容词(主要是感情类动词) +动词不定式” 的结构。9.His 考查代词。His new friends 他的新朋友们。 10.an 考查冠词。teacher 为可数名词单数, English 为元音音素开头的单词, 故用不定冠词 an 表示泛指。an English teacher: 一位英语 老师。 [变式训练] 形式填空。 The words of wisdom I live by come from my grandmother who lived to be 100 years old. She was an amazing woman who and every day was another day to learn something in my home that was 5 3 . 4 she had always wanted to take, and I have one of her paintings 6 (pass) on from generation to 1 life suffered 2 that each many tragedies but continued her pursue in life by teaching at a small middle school in Winnebago, Neb. She told me a long time When she gave up teaching at age 89 she went on to take some art courses generation. After going through a divorce after 31 years of through my grandmother’s encouragement I started My children have lived by my the words of others. [变式答案] [变式解析] 1.through 2.ago 1.through 2.ago [语篇解读] 3.new 4.that/which/不填 5.painted 6.passed 7.marriage 8.taking/to take 9.words 10.travel 作者从自己祖母的人生经历说到了她对生活的态度影响了作者,作者也这样教育自己的孩子。 9 8 7 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中的语法的正确(paint) when she was 91 years young. To me it is beautiful, a part of her can be(marry) and four beautiful children, I thought my life was over. But thensome college courses and found another whole new world began to open up to me. 10 the world, but through reading, the world can be seen through(word) : “Can’t isn’t in the dictionary.” This is what I told them from the time they were little, and I willtell my grandchildren this too. I also told them that they may not be able to这里的 through 意为“从……开始至终;在……整个期间”,也就是贯穿作者祖母的一生。本句的 told 说明这里用的是一般过去时,ago 就是一般过去时的标志。 这里的 art courses 是先行词,因为是指物,可以用关系代词 that 或者 which,而且在定语从句里作宾语,所以可以省略。3.new 本句的 every day was another day 说明作者的祖母告诉她每一天都是不同的,都能学到新东西,所以这里用 new。 4.that/which/不填 5.painted 6.passed 7.marriage 9.words 10.travel 本句的 paintings 说明作者收藏着祖母在 91 岁时画的画,这里用的是被动语态。 句中的 from generation to generation 说明作者希望这幅画能代代相传下去,短语 pass on“传递;相传”符合题意。 本句的 divorce 说明作者经历了 30 年的婚姻后离婚。 第 4 空后的 take 是解题线索,但是要注意本空是作谓语动词 start 的宾语,所以要用 taking,也可以使用 to take。8.taking/to take本空后的“Can’t isn’t in the dictionary.”说明作者就是用这句话里的几个词来教育自己的孩子。 本句的 the world can be seen 说明本空应该填的是 travel 这个动词。 (2013 汕头高三上学期期末统测) 1 4 looks fantastic. you want. The[第 79 页 Cloze 17] Dear Gill,Do you remember me telling you about a health farm I' d seen advertised? Well, I' ve looked at the ad again and I must say have an access 2 the gardens. All the meals are offered at a 5 7 3 (reason) price and you can also get room service 6Now I' m hoping to persuade you to join me to go there for a weekend! The rooms you stay in sound really luxurious and apparently they all brochure says that what you do is (entire) up to you. You can have program specially (design) to suit you, or you can just ask staff tomake a few suggestions about activities to do. You can use 8of the sports and leisure facilities for as much as you like, and the brochurealso mentions lots of other activities every day. But don' t worry, as nobody will watch you do anything, you could just spend the whole time (relax) in the sauna if you wanted! There' s a terrific offer on at the moment with weekends costing only half the normal price although that certain dates. Anyway, let me know 10 you think. is only 9 Best wishes, Sue [答案] [解析] 1.it 2.to 1.it 2.to 3.reasonable 4.whenever/if 5.entirely 6.designed 7.any 8.relaxing 9.for 10.what [语篇解读] 本文为应用文。作者写信邀她朋友 Gill 周末一起去一个健康农场度假并在信中介绍了农场的特色。考查代词。此处用 it 代替前面提到的 a health farm。 考查介词。固定搭配: have an access to sth. /sp. 有接触某物的机会或有进入某地的通道, 其中 to 为介词。have an access to the 在冠词 a 和名词 price 之间, 应用形容词修饰名词 price。 考查连词。此处可用 whenever 或 if 引导状语从句。句意: 提供的所有饭菜都是在一个合理的价格, 你需要的话也可gardens 有进入花园的通道。 3.reasonable 4.whenever/if 5.entirely 6.designed以叫房间服务。 考查副词。用副词修饰 up to(取决于) 。句意: 手册上说, 你做什么完全取决于你。 考查非谓语动词。动词 design 与 program 是被动关系, designed to suit you 作后置定语。 7.any 考查不定代词。此处表示你可以使用任何(any) 体育和休闲设施。 8.relaxing 9.for 10.what spend+时间/钱+(in) doing sth. 花时间或钱做某事。 考查宾语从句。此处用 what 引导宾语从句, 并作从句中 think 的宾语。句意: 不管怎么样, 让我知道你的想法。 阅读下面短文,根据以下提示: 1)汉语提示, 2)首字母提示, 3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词 1 , It may cause a lot of problems. It may pollute the air 3 to the 考查介词。周末有很棒的特惠, 只需要花平常价格的一半钱, 虽然那只为(for) 特定的日期特价。[变式训练]完整地写在相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。 It is important to deal with the rubbish in cities. Rubbish must be treated properly. O and water. When people breathe the polluted air or problem. As far as I know, some rubbish is sorted and sent to different it isp 7 into rivers. To 1.Otherwise [语篇解读] 8 4 (工厂). Rubbish, such as old newspapers and glass, Is 6 9 5 (回收利用). Some harmful rubbish is sent to a certain place and buried. Waste air is We should do our best to take good care of the environment andf [变式答案] [变式解析] 1.Otherwise 3.attention 4.factories 5.recycled 6.cleaned 7.poured 8.protect 9.throwing 10.fight 2.drink 3.attention 4.factories 10 (净化) before it goes into the air. Waste water is treated before rubbish everywhere. 10.fight 2 the polluted water, they may get ill. Our city has begun to pay(保护) the environment, the government has passed laws to prevent people fromt against pollution. 6.cleaned 7.poured 8.protect 5.recycled9.throwing本文是说明文。讲述了关于处理城市垃圾的方法、目的和重要性。这里是表示让步关系,而且需要的是副词,所以要用 Otherwise。 此处考查动词短语 pay attention to。 注意这里要用名词复数形式。 主语是 Rubbish,应该是被回收利用,要用被动语态。2.drink 在从句中有两个并列的谓语动词,即 breathe 和本空,因为主语是 people,所以用 drink。主语是 Waste air,应该是被净化,要用被动语态。 主语是 Waste water,被倾入,要用被动语态。 注意区分 protect 和 prevent 的意义和拼写。 这里考查 prevent sb from doing sth,“防止某人做某事”。 and 是连词,连接的是 take good care of 和本空,所以用动词原形。 (2013 揭阳高三第一次高考模拟考试) 1 (watch) TV, some students have started working on[第 79 页 Cloze 16]“At last, no more exams.” It' s a common feeling among high school graduates who have just completed the college entrance exa mination. What a relief! However, rather than fill the next three months with sleep, eating, and finding a good choice of foreign college. Different from those who begin their Li' s classmate Mao Bingxin He Wei, 5 4 2 (apply) for foreign colleges in Senior 2, Li made a late decision on a US education. She began to 3 ( give ) up the college entrance exam. 6 much freedom this summer vacation 9 we don' t really 4.is think about it in Senior 3, but decided not(consider) studying in Canada after the top exam. She began a TOEFL course on June 11. 7 she can study French and some overseas study consulting agencies. 10 it, the more choices we will be given.” she said. 3.to give18-year-old student who studies at Shenzhen Bao' an High School, isn' t allowing 8either, devoting her time to looking for a language school He Wei considers [ [解析] 答 案 5.anworthwhile spending the summer preparing for college ra ther than hanging out with friends. “ ] 6.herself 7.where 1.watching 8.it 2.applications 10.forknow what the future holds for us, we are sure that the better preparations we make considering 9.Though/Although/While[语篇解读]“终于, 不用再考试了。” 这是刚考完高考的很多高中毕业生的共同感受。高考结束后, 这三个月你打算做些什么呢? 一些学生已经开始努力寻找出国学习的机会。 1.watching 3.to give 作介词 with 的宾语, 故要用 watching。 在形容词性物主代词 their 后, 应用名词。 考查动词时态。句意: 李的同学毛冰心考完试后正在考虑到加拿大学习。 考查非谓语动词。decide to do sth. 决定做某事。 2.applications 4.is considering 6.herself 7.where 8.it5.an 考查冠词。此处用不定冠词表示泛指, 18-year-old 是以元音音素开头, 故用 an。 考查代词。不允许自己这个暑假有太多自由。 考查定语从句。此处先行词为 school, 用关系副词 where 引导, 并在从句中作状语。 考查连词。句意: 虽然我们真的不知道未来会带给我们什么……考查代词。此处用 it 作 considers 的形式宾语, 形容词 worthwhile 作宾补, 后面的“spending the summer...” 才是真正的宾语。 考查介词。 make preparations for sth. 为 …… 作准备。这里包含了一个定语从句 , 先行词是 preparations, 省略了关系代词9.Though/Although/While 10.for that/which。 [变式训练](2012 广东省广州市普通高中高三毕业班 4 月综合测试二)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将 答案填写在答题卡标号为 16-25 的相应位置上。 Inequality between men and women results in poorer health for children and greater family poverty( 贫穷),according to a new study. The UN agency Unicef found that, __16___ the situation has slightly improved, many women are still not included in family decisions,___17___ as __18___(improve) living standards and health, __19___ (late) report. This report points to a a result their children are more likely to suffer from poor health. The main finding of the 30-country survey is that equality between men and women is vital to especially for children in developing countries. The conclusions are contained in the agency’s control the household, less money ___21___ An increase in [变式答案] employment [变式解析] 体不健康。 17. and 19. latest 20. to as a result 只能在句中作状语,不能起到连接句子的作用,故其前需添加并列连词 and。 be vital to 意为“对...……至关重要的”,其中 to 是介词,后面需接动名词作宾语。 这些结论包含在该机构的最新报告中。形容词 latest 意为“the most recent or newest 最近的,最新的”。 这份报告指出,女童和妇女在教育和工作方面缺乏机会,这是她们贫穷和缺乏权力的原因之一。 contribute to sth 意为 根据 sb spend money onsth 这一用法可知,该句主语 money 与 spend 之间为动宾关系,应使用被动语态。 18. improving ( spend) on healthcare and food,___22___lack of opportunities for girls and women in education and work ,which contributes __20___ their poverty and lack of power. Where men results in poorer health for children. __23___ (employ) opportunities for women would increase ___24___ household power, the report said. For example, the 17. and 18. improving 19. latest 20. to 21. is spent/will be spent 22. which 23.agency found that whoever has more household income decides __25___ or not it will be used for family needs. 16. though/although 24. their 16. though/although 25. whether 虽然情况已经稍微好转,但是许多妇女仍然不能参与家庭决策,因此她们的孩子也更有可能身“是...……的原因之一;对...……起促成作用”。 21. is spent/will bespent 22. which 在男子持家的地方,(人们)会把较少的钱花在医疗保健和食品上,这导致儿童健康状况更差。关系代词 which 引导非限制性定语从句,指代上文一整句话。 23. employment。employment opportunities 意为“就业机会”。 24. their 25. whether 该报告说,妇女就业机会的增长将增加她们的家庭权利。 whether or not 这里引导宾语从句,意为“是否”。 (2013 惠州高三第二次调研考试 ) 1 went to the window and looked out. He was surprised to see a neatly 3 4 (arrive) by the night train and decided to walk to the university 2 worked in the university near his house. He had grey hair and thick glasses, and was carrying[第 79 页 Cloze 15]Mr. Jones woke early one morning. It was a beautiful morning, so dressed, middle-aged professor, instead of 5 (take) a taxi. 6umbrella, a morning newspaper and a bag. Mr. Jones thought that he mustMr. Jones had a big tree in his garden, and the children had tied a long rope to one of its branches, so that they could swing on it. Mr. Jones was surprised to see the professor stop and look it hard rope. At last the professor stopped and continued on his way 10 [答案] [解析] 1.he 2.who 1.he 2.who 3.an 4.have arrived 5.taking [ 语篇解读] the university, looking as quiet and correct as one would expect a professor to be. 6.carefully 7.When 8.to see 9.ran 10.to 8 (care) up and down the road. 9 7 he saw that there was nobody in sight, he stepped into the garden (there was no fence), put his umbrella, newspaper, bag and hat neatly on the grass and took hold of the rope. He pulled (see) whether it was strong enough to take his weight, then (run) as fast as he could and swung into the air on the end of the本文为记叙文。在一个美丽的早晨 , 琼斯先生望向窗外时, 发现在附近大学任教的一位穿着整齐的中年教授,悄悄走进他的花园, 在孩子们做的秋千上荡秋千。每个人的内心都有一颗孩子般的心。 考查代词。此处用 he 指代 Mr. Jones。 考查关系代词。此处为非限制性定语从句, 先行词是 professor, 故用关系代词 who。 考查情态动词表推测。表示对过去发生的事情的肯定猜测用 must have done。3.an 考查冠词。umbrella 为可数名词单数且为元音音素开头, 故用不定冠词 an 表示泛指。 4.have arrived 6.carefully 7.When 8.to see 10.to 5.taking of 是介词, 后用动词-ing 形式。 考查副词。carefully 修饰动词 look。 考查连词。“当他看到视线内没有人”, 所以此处填 When。 考查非谓语动词。此处用不定式作目的状语。9.ran 考查动词时态。由并列连词“then”, “and” 可知, 此处应用动词过去式作“pulled”, “swung” 的并列谓语。 考查介词。on one' s way to“去……途中”, 其中 to 是介词, 后面加地点。 [变式训练](2010 福建)阅读下面短文,根据以下提示: 1)汉语提示, 2)首字母提示, 3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在 右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。 Dear editor, I am Evan from Canada. Being the eldest child in the family has its disadvantages. First of all, I have to share all my 1.______ younger sisters. Of course, they don’t n I’m totally uninterested in their things. At meals, I have to eat whatever is addition, w practice of homework, Yours truly, Evan Smith [变式答案] [变式解析] 2. need 4. peace 6. their 7. when 8. more 10. give 3. Besides 1. toys 1. toys 2. need 3. Besides 4. peace 5. on 6. their 7. when 8. more 9. compared 10. give 由前面的 all 可知此处应该用复数。 to return the favor because 2.______ (除……之外) that, 3.______ . 4. ______ the plate regardless of 5. ______ favorite food. In 6. ______ (玩具) with mythey are always hanging around me. I just can’t get a moment’s p the taste. My sisters only try one bite if it’s notit comes to practicing our musical instruments, I have to 7. ______ than double the time. Worst of all, I get a larger quantity 8. ______ (对比) to them. 9. ______ me some advice? 10. ______I’m feeling rather annoyed. Can you please g他们没有必要归还喜欢的玩具。 注意首字母要大写。 由前文“他们总是聚在我身边”可知,我没有一刻的平静。 their 在此代替 my sisters’。 when it comes to sth. /doing sth.为习语,意为: when it is a case, matter or question of(doing)sth.当涉及(做)某事物的情况、事情 由语境可知,练习乐器时,我所练的时间比她们多两倍。 作状语时,用 compared to 表“与……相比”。 give sb. some advice 给某人一些建议。 (2013 汕头普通高中高三教学质量测评) 1 (stay) at the hotel. The tour 5 2 (suppose) to 3 the guide finally turned up at the reception 30 minutes (leave) home on time but had 75. on 在盘子上应该用 on。或问题时。 9. compared[第 79 页 Cloze 14]Although $10 seemed a lot for a guided walking tour, I' d paid up like most of the others start at 9 o' clock, so we were getting a little angry and were just about to give up late. The girl, 4turned out to be an unexperienced guide on her first day of the job, explained that she 6to go back as she' d forgotten the tour maps. First of all, she sorted out which of us already had maps and which didn' t. We eventually set out at a little after 10, more than an hour schedule and started heading for the old town. Although there were only about ten of us, I found 8 9 $10 and rely on my own map and intelligence for a more 5.had left 6.behind 7.it 8.closest/closer 10 hard to hear her commentary as she seemed to be talking to only the three or four people old church was cancelled abruptly, I decided to forget town. [答案] [解析] 1.staying 1.staying [语篇解读] 2.was supposed 3.when 4.who 9.the/that/my 10.personal 本文为记叙文, 讲述了作者有一次花 10 美元参加步行旅游团, 结果由于导游不守时、不专业、临时取消项目等 (close) to her. Finally, after a visit to a beautiful (person) tour of the原因使作者不满, 后来决定还是放弃跟团, 自己一个人旅行。 此处用现在分词作后置定语。句意: 虽然花 10 美元参加步行旅游团似乎是很贵, 但我还是像待在酒店里的大部分人那样 考查动词语态。动词 suppose 和主语 The tour 是被动关系, 故用被动语态。be supposed to: 应该, 被期望。 全部付清了。 2.was supposed 3.when 4.who 6.behind 7.it 5.had left 考查连词。be about to do... when: 正准备做某事, 突然间……。 考查关系代词。此处为非限制性定语从句, 先行词是 The girl, 故用 who。 考查动词时态。leave 这个动作发生在 explained 之前, 故应用过去完成时。 考查介词。behind schedule: 落后于预定计划; 晚点; 误期; 误点。 考查比较级和最高级。句意: 她似乎只是在对与她最接近/更接近的那三四个人说。 考查冠词/代词。句意: 我决定放弃那/我的 10 美元, 靠自己的地图和智慧去继续这个城镇的更加个人的旅游。考查代词。此为 find it hard to do sth. 结构, 用 it 作形式宾语, 真正的宾语为不定式。8.closest/closer 9.the/that/my 10.personal [变式训练] A. gained E. long I. widespread名词 tour 前应用形容词 personal 修饰, personal tour 个人旅游。 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,从表格中选择一个适当的词填空。 B. confident F. wearing J. revolution 1 after. These fashionable shoes enjoy a varied history in men and women. 2 them were mostly 3 . The men heels were mainly worn in the courts. C. shortly D. admiration G. especially H. importanceThe high heel shoes attribute (把……归因于) its existence to Catherine of Medici from Paris, who wore it owing to her short stature and became a part of the Originally, men and women both wore high heel shoes for centuries. The lower class walked barefoot and people popular figures such as actors. They wore indicating their social status and tried to gain shoes to seduce (诱惑) and marry men. Later, giovanni Casanova also declared his The year 1791 brought a significant 5 4The modern fashion comes from Italian style ranging from 15 to 42 cm. The 17th century brought a change stating that women wore high heel for shoes that showed the beautiful legs of women. 6 greatest when Napoleon banished (摒弃) high heel shoes attempting to show equality. Regardless of 7 popularity, But inNapoleonic rules, Marie Antoinette in 1793 appeared wearing shoes of two inches to the scaffold. Once again in the 1860s heels popularity. In fact, Victorians felt wearing them gave a symbolic curve to every woman. The late 19th century brought fashion. Stiletto heels are long and thin varying in lengths from 1 to 2 inches, and are 8 for women.the 1930s the western shoe with heels received favorable response. In the early 1960s, miniskirt came into full form and the stilettos came into Even the tennis shoes came high heeled. The heelless high heel shoes allowed women to wear all types of shoes. Women love wearing shoes matching their outfit and appreciate wrapping their delicate and elegant feet. Especially, the high heel shoes certainly bring praises as they look highly 9 . CFHDJAIGB [语篇解读] 本文介绍了高跟鞋在历史长河中的变迁。 [变式答案] [变式解析] 2.F 3.H 4.D 5.J 6.A 7.I 8.G 9.B1.C shortly after 意为“不久之后”,这里考查固定短语。 此处考查现在分词作后置定语。 为了显示自己的地位和重要性是有些人穿高跟鞋的目的。 Casanova 表示对高跟鞋的欣赏后,穿高跟鞋更流行。 本句是本段的主题句,说明了高跟鞋发展过程中的一些变革性革命。 gain 强调经过很大努力后最后获得的结果。 到 19 世纪末,说的是高跟鞋的影响范围之广。 结合实际生活,不难得出女士的高跟鞋将会更高。 本句说的是高跟鞋穿上后的效果。 Casanova 是意大利人,据说是顶尖的美男子,他的全名是:Casanova de seingalt Giovanni Giacomo。 (2013 广州普通高中毕业班综合测试二) 1 (walk) through a local market, a ten-year-old boy came over and begged me to buy a book, 3 my wonderful 4 (cheat) them. As I read I felt deeply[温馨提示][第 78 页 Cloze 9] 2It was my first trip to India, alone. One day, as Ihad the words“Interesting India” on its cover. I bought it, thinking that when I returned home it would remind meIndian adventure. The book claimed that Indians were very welcoming of tourists, and never tried touched by these warm words. Suddenly, a monkey came down from a nearby tree, snatched the book from my hand and took all my belongings. I couldn' t do anything 6 said it would cost me five US dollars. I had no other choice his living this way: tricking tourists. This was the [答案] [解析] 1.was walking [语篇解读] 2.which 3.of 10 8 5away, along with my bag which contained 7 I wanted my belongings back. He 9 man madestand and stare. Then a man approached me and asked(leave), so I agreed to pay, but only after my bag was returned.He blew a whistle and the monkey immediately threw the bag down. I picked it up and gave him the money. I later learnt that (bad) thing I ever experienced in“Interesting India”. 5.it 6.but 7.if/whether 8.left 9.the 10.worst 4.to cheat本文是记叙文, 叙述了作者第一次去印度旅游中的一个小插曲 : 一只猴子拿了作者的包, 一位当地人向作者索要 5 美金帮作者取回包, 作者后来意识到这是当地人挣钱的一种手段。 1.was walking 2.which 4.to cheat 5.it 6.but 考查动词的时态。表示过去正在进行的动作, 故用 was walking。句意: 当我正走过一个当地市场时, 一个 10 岁的小 男孩走了过来, 乞求我买一本书。 考查关系代词。此处为非限制性定语从句, 先行词为 a book, 在从句中作主语, 故用 which。 考查非谓语动词。try to do sth. 设法去做某事。 3.of 考查固定搭配。remind sb. of sth. 让某人想起某事。 考查代词。it 指代 the book。 固定搭配 cannot do anything but do sth. 什么也做不了除了……。句意: 除了站在那盯着, 我什么也做不了。 7.if/whether 8.left 9.the考查连词。if/whether 是否, 此处引导宾语从句。句意: 然后一个男人朝我走了过来问我是否想要回我的东西。过去分词作后置定语修饰 choice, have no other choice left: 别无选择, 没有其他选择。 考查冠词。可用定冠词 the 表示特指那个男人。 考查形容词最高级。这是我在“有趣的印度” 所经历的最糟糕的事情。 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中的语法的正确 1 to make friends. She was 7 years old and a little shy. I told her the best way 2 410.worst[变式训练] 形式填空。A month ago my oldest daughter, Rachel, asked me make friends was to introduce (think). Last weekend I 5 3when she met someone new. The question didn’t come up again, and I didn’t give it another 6(take) my two daughters to the lake a couple of blocks from our house. There are two parks 7 9(locate) around the 8 .lake, and since it wasnice day, we visited them both. There were lots of children around for my daughters to play 10I was helping my youngest daughter, Sydney, down the slidesomething caught my attention. I got the warmest feeling as I heard Rachel (well) than I had ever imagined, and before long shetell all the kids, “My name is Rachel, and I’m 7, what’s your name?”It worked knew every kid’s name, and they were all playing tag―a kind of game! The little things in life can make a difference! [变式答案] [变式解析] 2.to 1.how 2.to [语篇解读] 3.herself 4.thought 5.took 6.located 7.a8.with9.when10.better作者给女儿讲了如何交朋友后发生的一件使他难忘的事,告诉我们一件小事可以改变很多。1.how 由本空前的 ask,说明女儿不知如何交朋友。 考查 the way to do sth.和 the way of doing sth.的结构用法。 introduce oneself 自我介绍,因为针对女儿,所以用 herself。 本空需要名词来作宾语。 located 是过去分词来作后置定语。 3.herself 4.thought 6.located 7.a5.took take sb to some place“带某人到某地”,此处注意时态。 表示天气不错用 a good/nice day。 when 强调 “恰在那时”。 空后的 than 说明这要用比较级。 (2013 深圳高三第二次调研考试) 1 each other except that 2 4 she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about. 3 woman got very sick and the doctor said she wouldn' t recover. To sort out their affairs, 5 was in the box. 8 (bring) it to his wife' s bedside. She agreed it was time that he should know 78.with 和某人一起玩,用短语 play with sb。 9.when 10.better[第 78 页 Cloze 8]A couple had been married for over 60 years. They shared everything, talked about everything and kept no secrets the woman had a box in a drawer the husband took down the box and 6 He' d never thought about it ever since. One day(open) it, he found two small table mats and a sum of money totaling$25,000. He asked her about the contents. “When we were to be (marry) was never to argue, and I should just keep quiet and make a matmarried,” she said, “my grandma told me the secret of happy I got angry with you.” The man was so 9(move) that he had to fight back tears. She had only been angr

我要回帖

更多关于 初中数学变式训练 的文章

随机推荐