改错,Do your aunt wantis there any juicee?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Do you want to buy some还是any juice?还是二者都可以?
RosE情义嗎碧°
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
some.英语有很多这种特殊用法,口语里面用得比较多,多看些美剧就知道了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&p&38.一I want some orange juice.&/p& &p& 一 do you want?&/p& &p&——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
&p&38.一I want some orange juice.&/p& &p& 一 do you want?&/p& &p& A.Which B.What C.How many D.How much&/p& 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
句型转换。1. My brother has lunch at school. (变一般疑问句) && _____ _____ brother _____ lunch at school? 2. Her grandparents like fruit. (对画线部分提问) && _____ _____ her grandparents _____?3. I want some orange. (改为否定句)& &I _____ _____ _____orange. 4. His sister doesn't like strawberries. (改为肯定句) && His _____ _____ _____. 5. She likes salad. (改为复数形式) && _____ _____ _____.
根据对话中的情景,在空白处填上适当的单词,使对话内容完整 ,每空一词 。&& A: Can I 1______you?B: Yes, please. I want some 2______for my friends. Do you have any?A: Yes, we have bags 3______many colors&&What 4 ______do you like?B: We nine girls like yellow.A: Here are the yellow bags. Do the boys like yellow, too?B: No, 5______want black ones.A: How many black bags do you want?B: Six.A: Nine yellow ones and six 6 ______0nes. Here are the 7______bags.B: How 8______ are they?A: Let me see. Three dollars for each. They are forty-five dollars.B: OK, I will 9______them. Thank you very much.A: You are 10______.
根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词A: Can I&&&1&&&(1) you? B: Yes,&&2&&&(2). I want &&3&&&(3)buy some tomatoes. A: How&&&4&&&(4)do you want? B: Six.&&5&&&&&6&&&are they? A: Three yuan.&&7&&&that all? B: I want some potatoes,&&8&&. A: OK.&&9&&&you are. B:&&&10&&&you.
根据所给情景完成下列对话,每空一词。A: Can I __1__ you? B: Yes, __2__. I want __3__&buy some tomatoes. A: How __4__&do you want? B: Six. __5__&__6__&are they? A: Three yuan. __7__&that all? B: I want some potatoes, __8__&. A: OK. __9__&you are. B: __10__&you.
& David Smith taught science at the city school. He needed some modern books and bought them. He put the books in his car in a quiet street. Then he went to buy something else. When he came back to the car, he found that one of the car’s doors was open, the books weren’t there! David drove home. That night he wrote a letter to the newspaper. The next day he went to the police station and offered the list of the lost books. On Friday, people read this in the newspaper:
Books: Have you any old and modern books? I want some. &Open all day on Saturday.&&&& David Smith,& 26 Fry Road.
David stayed at home on Saturday. The policeman came at eight. David took him to the kitchen. One hour later, another man arrived. He had a bag under his arm. “Mr. Smith?” the man asked. “That’s right,” David said. “Can I help you?” “I’ve got some good books. You want to buy books, don’t you?” “Yes. Bring them in. Let me have a look.” Soon the books were on the table. “Come in now,” David called. Then the policeman came in with the book list. He read the names on the books and the names on the list. They were the same. 根据短文内容填空,每空一词 76. David Smith was a &&&&&&&&teacher at the &&&&&&&&school.
77. On Saturday, the policeman came at &&&&&o’clock, another man arrived
at &&&&&o’clock. 78. In fact, David didn’t& &&&&&&&&to buy some old and modern books after his books were _______________. 79. David thought of a &&&&&&&&way to find out the man who &&&&&&&&the books. 80. There were &&&&&&&&people in the story. They were David, the &&&&&&&&and the thief.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 juice用any 的文章

随机推荐