2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
西游记英语作文60字左右
我素那谁TA0131
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Journey to the West,commonly known to the western readers as Monkey,is a supernatural novel about a world of of fantastic invention,in which gods and demons loom large and vie for supremacy.The novel began with a series of oral and written versions,and eventually attained its most definitive version written by Wu Ch'eng-en (),a scholar-official in the Yantze region,and published in 1592.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码看过这篇文章的同学还看过:
初中英语写作范文:这就是我
我的学习计划
我喜欢的交通方式:自行车
初中英语作文大全:学校的变化
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:&>&&>&&>& > 初三英语作文大全 《西游记》读后感
初三英语作文大全 《西游记》读后感
&Duringthesummerholiday,Ispentmuchtimeinreading.IfinishedoneofthefourmasterpiecesofChina,JourneytotheWest.It&sreallyaninterestingbook,tellingmanyadventurousstories.IhadwatchedtheTVseriesbefore,butIfoundthatthebookismuchinteresting.Exceptfortheadventurousexperiences,westillcanlearnsomethingfromthisbook.Weshouldbebraveandconfidenttoourselves,nomatterhowmanydifficultieswemeet.Ourfellowsandteamworkisimportanttous.Whenweareintrouble,theyarethepersonwecanrelyon.Andthetrustbetweenpeopleisofgreatimportance.Itcancombinepeopletoagroupandworktogether.暑假期间,我花了很多时间在阅读上。我读完了中国四大名著之一&《西游记》。这是一本有意思的书,讲述了很多的冒险故事。在这之前我已经看过电视剧,但是我发现书本更有意思。除了历险之外,我们还可以从中学到一些东西。不管遇到多少困难,我们都应该勇敢自信。我们的同伴和团队对我们很重要。当我们身陷困境的时候,他们是我们可以依靠的人。人与人之间的信任也很重要,它可以讲人们组成一个团队一起努力。就爱阅读网友整理上传,为您提供最全的知识大全,期待您的分享,转载请注明出处。
欢迎转载:
推荐:    西游记读后感英语作文
【-英语作文】西游记读后感英语作文
作文网为你精心推荐:
|  && 读完《西游记》,我决定用英语写一篇。下面是由为您准备的两篇《西游记读后感》。
  篇一:西游记读后感英语作文
  This classic literary classics, the journey to the west has been a household name in China and even the world. I think many writers have published the famous speech, so I don't want to on the content of the classic view, just want to figure of them talk about their ideas.
  Among them, what I admire most about sun wukong wit brave, pig eight quit of real emotion, the sand monk hard-working, tang's monk kindness to others. Pig eight quit of their four Stuart's hate to let readers, but I don't think so to him, he is a combination of everyone's advantage, even though he is not the Monkey King so brave wit, but he will keep using some of their own thinking, in the face of har Although he doesn't have the sand monk work hard, but he was still will help you carry
Although he didn't have tang's monk indecision and kindness, but he will also move the truth.
  In life, like a pig eight quit to the characteristics of this kind of person is common, but also can saying is the most rare. Why do you say that? The evidence is as follows:
  (a) in the modern life of the new century, people all advocate &love education&, both for children and young adults. Children like the teachers (except appearance, of course), because the teacher is kind, and the outside world was more understanding, because he was tianpeng marshal, certainly understand the world), to everyone a lot of extra-curricular knowledge, can be found from the words of his usual he is a humorous man, you can bring a lot of joy. Students are prefer such a teacher, isn't it?
  (2) in addition to the child, the modern young people prefer this kind of person, they are always ready to say love, like a pig eight quit this kind of person is good. Pig eight quit this kind of person to love there is sense of responsibility, and will use sincerity to love others, he does not like the Monkey King so thin detachment. His sincerity moved to others, so more can win the trust of others. As the saying goes, you would be loved, first learn to love others. Pig eight quit to have learned how to love, so he can win the love of others.
  (3) the adults also includes the young, the elderly and the middle-aged. They also need to pig eight quit this kind of person do family members or friends, responsible person can always win the favour of others and the like. But in life there are so many really responsible person? Answer to no one will know. I think it will be rare, modern people always want to be responsible for yourself, but never thought I should be a responsible person.
  Pig eight quit may be a sense of humor, responsible and trustworthy person. This is my impression of him.
  篇二:西游记读后感英语作文
  During the summer holiday, I spent much time in reading. I finished one of the four masterpieces ofChina, Journey to the West. It&s really an interesting book, telling many adventurous stories. I had watched the TV series before, but I found that the book is much interesting. Except for the adventurous experiences, we still can learn something from this book. We should be brave and confident to ourselves, no matter how many difficulties we meet. Our fellows and teamwork is important to us. When we are in trouble, they are the person we can rely on. And
trust between people is of great importance. It can combine people to a group and work together.
  推荐阅读:
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
来源:/z/2925664.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
西游记读后感英语作文1
西游记英语作文1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语西游记的作文90字数
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
话说唐僧他们西天取经回来,各自都经营着一家小店,只有孙悟空没事可干。唐僧请孙悟空去帮他看守禅院,可他没有耐心去敲那木鱼;猪八戒请他去帮他在高老庄开的饭店,可他毛手毛脚的,连盘子都端不稳;沙和尚请他去帮他,到流沙河去记帐,可他太好动,把水泥弄得到处都是。他见他们都瞧不起他,一个筋斗云,飞回花果山去了!  一天,孙悟空召集猴长老,讨论该做什么生意,长老1说:“我们可以联络旅游部门,把我门花果...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 西游记读后感英语作文 的文章

随机推荐