kindle 商店 切换国家商店全是英文

英文原版 - Kindle电子书 - Kindle商店 - 亚马逊
2013-10&|&Kindle电子书(美)欧o亨利等会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2015-02&|&Kindle电子书(法) 圣艾克苏佩里会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2008-09&|&Kindle电子书简o奥斯汀 (Jane Austen)会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2011-03&|&Kindle电子书Jacob Grimm、 Wilhelm Grimm现在可以下载。
2014-08&|&Kindle电子书FoSo菲茨杰拉德会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2013-05&|&Kindle电子书查尔斯oAo比尔德、 玛丽oRo比尔德会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2006-09&|&Kindle电子书查尔斯·爱略特/编会员免费借阅现在可以下载。2015-06&|&Kindle电子书Lo弗兰克o鲍姆、 威廉·W·丹斯洛会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2012-05&|&Kindle电子书Jane Austen现在可以下载。
2012-10&|&Kindle电子书托马斯-尼尔森公司、 英国托马斯-尼尔森公司现在可以下载。
2015-02&|&Kindle电子书Ernest Miller Hemingway会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2015-02&|&Kindle电子书(英) 奥威尔会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2015-07&|&Kindle电子书露西oMo蒙哥马利会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
2012-05&|&Kindle电子书Arthur Conan Doyle、 (阿瑟·柯南·道尔)现在可以下载。
2012-05&|&Kindle电子书W. Somerset (William Somerset) Maugham现在可以下载。
2015-02&|&Kindle电子书(美) 凯勒会员免费借阅现在可以下载。
Kindle电子书
江苏南京市玄武区
南京市玄武区
或选择江苏南京市玄武区
'header': '年龄限制警告',
'inlineContent': '此页面含有成人商品及18岁以下青少年不宜的内容。未满18岁的用户无法访问本页面。您是否已年满 18周岁?',
'footer': '否
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。搜索和商店里全是英文,求帮助,谢谢谢谢【kindle吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:502,767贴子:
搜索和商店里全是英文,求帮助,谢谢谢谢收藏
kindle voyage国外买的,买来已经注册好了,英文名字,搜索和商店里的东西全是英文,导致啥都看不懂,求助大神帮忙,谢谢
你注册个中亚账号,用你的kv登陆就好了
如果只是语言的话,在设置里面设置一下中文就行了
登录百度帐号推荐应用政府论(英文全本) (上海世图o名著典藏)-Kindle商店-亚马逊中国
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
Kindle电子书价格:
这些促销将适用于该商品:
部分促销可以同时享受;部分促销不可与其他促销同时享受。更多详情请查看促销条款。
发送至您的Kindle设备或Kindle阅读软件
发送至您的Kindle设备或Kindle阅读软件
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
政府论(英文全本) (上海世图&名著典藏)
Kindle电子书
广告
亚马逊价格
全新品最低价
非全新品最低价
Kindle电子书
《政府&#x8》内容简&#x4:在中&#x56现代化的&#x8程中,西方哲学社会科学&#x59终是最&#x91要的思想资源。然而,一个令&#x4遗&#x61的事实是,&#x8119世&#x7末20世&#x7初“西学东渐”起,&#x56&#x4对于西学的了解,&#x57本上是&#x51借零星的&#x7译和&#x4&#x7,认真地&#x53&#x8原著的&#x4少之又少。这些中译本,&#x56于译者的眼光和水平,往往与原著&#x51入颇大。因此,&#x56&#x4谈&#x8西学的情景,很&#x50是瞎子摸象,虽然各执一&#x8,却皆不得要领。当然,100年&#x95,还是&#x51现了一批学贯中西的学者,但其中&#x80花工夫于译业的太少。许多年&#x79累下来,我&#x4在这个领&#x57拥有的优质中译本依然十分有限。而且,再好的译本,毕&#x7与原著隔了一层。倘若我&#x4的学术界&#x59终主要依靠中译本&#x53了解和研究西学,我&#x4的西学水平就永&#x8不&#x80摆脱&#x53怜的境况。
第 1 页, 共 1 页
这项购物功能将继续加载商品。要导航到此轮盘之外,请使用您的标题快捷键,导航到之前或之后的标题。
Kindle电子书¥5.89
John Stua …
Kindle电子书¥2.94
Kindle电子书¥7.77
卡尔·马克思(Ka …
Kindle电子书¥15.64
Kindle电子书¥8.08
Kindle电子书¥48.84
发售日期: 日
《政府&#x8》内容简&#x4:在中&#x56现代化的&#x8程中,西方哲学社会科学&#x59终是最&#x91要的思想资源。然而,一个令&#x4遗&#x61的事实是,&#x8119世&#x7末20世&#x7初“西学东渐”起,&#x56&#x4对于西学的了解,&#x57本上是&#x51借零星的&#x7译和&#x4&#x7,认真地&#x53&#x8原著的&#x4少之又少。这些中译本,&#x56于译者的眼光和水平,往往与原著&#x51入颇大。因此,&#x56&#x4谈&#x8西学的情景,很&#x50是瞎子摸象,虽然各执一&#x8,却皆不得要领。当然,100年&#x95,还是&#x51现了一批学贯中西的学者,但其中&#x80花工夫于译业的太少。许多年&#x79累下来,我&#x4在这个领&#x57拥有的优质中译本依然十分有限。而且,再好的译本,毕&#x7与原著隔了一层。倘若我&#x4的学术界&#x59终主要依靠中译本&#x53了解和研究西学,我&#x4的西学水平就永&#x8不&#x80摆脱&#x53怜的境况。
版本: Kindle电子书
文件大小: 575 KB
纸书页数: 211
出版社: 世界图书出版公司; 第1版 (日)
语种: 简体中文
ASIN: B00ME9O8WQ
品牌: 世界图书出版上海有限公司
生词提示功能: 未启用
亚马逊热销商品排名:
Kindle商店商品里排第17,617名 ()
看过此商品后顾客买的其它商品?
Kindle电子书
Kindle电子书
Kindle电子书
Kindle电子书
平均4.4 星
与其他用户分享您的观点
热门买家评论
于 日版本: 精装
已确认购买
经典不用多说,精装和纸质印刷都很好,很满意的版本
1 个人发现此评论有用. 这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
书是不错,就是我本来想买中文的,可惜自己搞错了。。就我这英语水平可能很难读下去了啊
5 个人发现此评论有用. 这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
对中国翻译家们的水平实在是抱有戒心,买本英文版对照着看看。看英文原版其实也蛮不舒服的,毕竟看的是17世纪的英文,标题一个"who heir?"直接把我看蒙了,碰上长达两行且没有逗号还有n多生词的句子基本上就直接看不下去了,至少要拿出中文翻译来参考。
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
价钱公道,印制的也可以
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
记得读书的时候导师经常教导我们读书就要读经典读原著嚼别人嚼过的馒头没有味道焦裕禄同志也把这句话当做工作原则亲自深入基层一线了解实际情况我们读书做学问也要有这种追究原味的精神已买一本感觉很好争取买齐全套丛书出版社加油亚马逊加油
1 个人发现此评论有用. 这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
纸张经不起时间的考验,若是揉一次肯定成粉末了
3 个人发现此评论有用. 这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
早想买《政府论》啦,一见到是,就订了。可惜到手了,一看是英文!!!!!
看看商品介绍,确实说是英文,只怪下单时心情太激动了一点。收藏了算了,也不想退了,毕竟是原著呀。
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
书本纸质一般,不过全英文总是有利于你发展的
1 个人发现此评论有用. 这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
这个系列不错,支持一下!想买正版又买不起外文原版书的可以买这个系列的书。真的物有所值,只是这个系列的书出得还不多
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
和《社会契约论》一起买的没仔细看说明,原来也是英文原版还得再买一遍中文版,对照着看了。
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
按发表时间排序
查找其它相似商品
<iframe name="iFrameHMD" id="iFrameHMD" height="0" width="0" style="border:none" src="javascript:''">
如果您需要联系客户服务获取帮助或解答问题,。
您是否想要报告这本书的质量或排版问题?
您认为该书有不恰当内容吗?
您认为这个商品侵犯了版权吗?
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。1776 (English Edition)-Kindle商店-亚马逊中国
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
电子书定价:
Kindle电子书价格:
这些促销将适用于该商品:
部分促销可以同时享受;部分促销不可与其他促销同时享受。更多详情请查看促销条款。
发送至您的Kindle设备或Kindle阅读软件
发送至您的Kindle设备或Kindle阅读软件
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
1776 (English Edition)
Kindle电子书
&#x5E7F;&#x544A;
亚马逊价格
全新品最低价
非全新品最低价
Kindle电子书
America&s beloved and distinguished historian presents, in a book of breathtaking excitement, drama, and narrative force, the stirring story of the year of our nation&s birth, 1776, interweaving, on both sides of the Atlantic, the actions and decisions that led Great Britain to undertake a war against her rebellious colonial subjects and that placed America&s survival in the hands of George Washington.In this masterful book, David McCullough tells the intensely human story of those who marched with General George Washington in the year of the Declaration of Independence&#8212;when the whole American cause was riding on their success, without which all hope for independence would have been dashed and the noble ideals of the Declaration would have amounted to little more than words on paper.
Based on extensive research in both American and British archives, 1776 is a powerful drama written with extraordinary narrative vitality. It is the story of Americans in the ranks, men of every shape, size, and color, farmers, schoolteachers, shoemakers, no-accounts, and mere boys turned soldiers. And it is the story of the King&s men, the British commander, William Howe, and his highly disciplined redcoats who looked on their rebel foes with contempt and fought with a valor too little known.
Written as a companion work to his celebrated biography of John Adams, David McCullough&s 1776 is another landmark in the literature of American history.
生词提示功能:
更先进的排版模式:
语种: 英语
Kindle 电子阅读器
Kindle Fire 平板电脑
免费的 Kindle 阅读应用程序
由于文件较大,下载时间可能较长。
哈利·波特20周年
第一次发现哈利波特魔法书的经历,你是否还记得?就让Kindle电子书与你一起,重返20年前,重温那些年陪伴我们成长的魔法经典吧!
第 1 页, 共 1 页
这项购物功能将继续加载商品。要导航到此轮盘之外,请使用您的标题快捷键,导航到之前或之后的标题。
Ron Chernow
Kindle电子书¥97.29
David McC &#133;Kindle电子书¥36.90
Benson Bo &#133;Kindle电子书¥70.20
David McC &#133;Kindle电子书¥107.10
Ron Chernow
Kindle电子书¥99.90
David McC &#133;Kindle电子书¥151.87
发售日期: 日
America&s beloved and distinguished historian presents, in a book of breathtaking excitement, drama, and narrative force, the stirring story of the year of our nation&s birth, 1776, interweaving, on both sides of the Atlantic, the actions and decisions that led Great Britain to undertake a war against her rebellious colonial subjects and that placed America&s survival in the hands of George Washington.In this masterful book, David McCullough tells the intensely human story of those who marched with General George Washington in the year of the Declaration of Independence&#8212;when the whole American cause was riding on their success, without which all hope for independence would have been dashed and the noble ideals of the Declaration would have amounted to little more than words on paper.
Based on extensive research in both American and British archives, 1776 is a powerful drama written with extraordinary narrative vitality. It is the story of Americans in the ranks, men of every shape, size, and color, farmers, schoolteachers, shoemakers, no-accounts, and mere boys turned soldiers. And it is the story of the King&s men, the British commander, William Howe, and his highly disciplined redcoats who looked on their rebel foes with contempt and fought with a valor too little known.
Written as a companion work to his celebrated biography of John Adams, David McCullough&s 1776 is another landmark in the literature of American history.
版本: Kindle电子书
文件大小: 26536 KB
纸书页数: 400
出版社: Simon & S 1st (日)
语种: 英语
ASIN: B000FCK5YE
标准语音朗读:
生词提示功能: 已启用
亚马逊热销商品排名:
Kindle商店商品里排第128,708名 ()
&#x770B;&#x8FC7;&#x6B64;&#x5546;&#x54C1;&#x540E;&#x987E;&#x5BA2;&#x4E70;&#x7684;&#x5176;&#x5B83;&#x5546;&#x54C1;&#xFF1F;
Kindle电子书
Thomas Paine
Kindle电子书
Edward Channing
平均5.0 星
与其他用户分享您的观点
热门买家评论
于 日版本: 平装
精彩的故事,大量当年的记载,是那种很考究的正史
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
已确认购买
真是幸运了。不知道说什么好了
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
于 日版本: 平装
已确认购买
宝贝非常好...值得购买
这条评论对您有用吗?
正在提交你的反馈。
感谢您的反馈。
很抱歉,我们没有记录您的投票。请重试
此商品在美国亚马逊上最有用的商品评论 (beta) (可能包括""的评论)
美国亚马逊:
1,759 条评论
7/7 人认为此评论有用America's victory was "little short of a miracle".
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: Kindle电子书
已确认购买
While driving cross country back home from a road trip vacation on July 4 I listened to a rebroadcast of On Point's Tom Ashbrook interview with David McCullough. At one point David noted that many Americans don't really understand the Revolutionary War, that it has been overshadowed by so much other history. He said that our view is often of men in funny shaped hats fighting off the Red Coats in broad sweeping frontal marches. As he told the tale of the year of 1776 I realized he was right on the money in my case. I knew of the shot heard 'round the world at Lexington and C I knew there was a battle at Bunker Hill and later George Washington crossed the Delaware River to defeat the British and the Hessians.&#34;The war was a longer, far more arduous, and more painful struggle than later generations would understand or sufficiently appreciate. By the time it ended, it had taken the lives of an estimated 25,000 Americans, or roughly 1 percent of the population. In percentage of lives lost, it was the most costly war in
American history, except for the Civil War&#34;(Loc 4798)The year 1775 closed with the British barricaded in Boston with the Colonists bottling them up. But King George had promised a new influx of troops and got help from Prussia. The invaders packed up from Boston and headed first north, then south to New York. The Colonists got there first but found it was indefensible given the enormous strength of the British fleet that dominated the waterways. The Americans lost battle throughout the year and eventually fled Long Island, then Manhattan and retreat through New Jersey to Delaware. It was on
Christmas night 1776 that Washington took his army back across the Delaware River to win two battles and give the new country hope. But it would take another 7 or 8 years for war to end through a treaty in Paris after the victory in Yorktown.Having read a few war histories now, I'm struck by how important it is for the leading generals to be so calm and resolute in the face of enormous pressures. The revolutionary army had to put up with low
enlistments,
poorly trained soldiers, lack of ammunitio in short it was &#34;a year of all-too-few victoreis, of sustained suffering, disease, huner, desertion, cowardice, disillusionment, defeat, terrible discouragement, and fear,... but also of phenomenal courage and bedrock devotion to country&#34; (Location 4800). I can barely imagine how George Washington handled all this.War in the age of sails was a world apart from that of steam and engines. The British needed wind and tides in order to bring their ships up the waterways of New York. Certainly, there were weather conditions for D-Day in WWII; but machinery and other advances in technology changed the face of war. Also, the establishment of West Point, Annapolis, and the other military universities have been essential to America's abilities to fight and win wars.A terrific read of this pivotal year in our country's history. I'm going to read the Oxford history of this period in the not too distant future. It is essential, I think, for us to know &#34;what a close call it was at the beginning-how often circumstance, storms, contrary winds, the oddities or strengths of individual character had made the difference - the outcome seemed little short of a miracle.&#34; (Loc 4808)
33/34 人认为此评论有用A more-than-compelling history lesson
barefootguy
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 平装
已确认购买
As a proud American who, I'm ashamed to admit, knew next to nothing about the details of the Revolutionary War, McCullough's &#34;1776&#34; was a much-needed history lesson for me. Written lucidly and grippingly throughout, &#34;1776&#34; provides a strong foundation for one's study of this most critical period of our nation's history, and has inspired me to continue my own studies by reading as much as I can about the revolution and its meaning, both then and now. One also comes away with a sense of awe toward General (and later President) George Washington. The extensive bibliography that McCullough has provided is more than enough for a lifetime of study.I think that those Americans who read this book will, like me, feel more strongly patriotic and value more greatly the selflessness of those who fought for our country in its infancy. And I think that non-Americans who read it will better understand what it means to be an American, and hopefully see our country in a more favorable light. Yes, I realize that America has its problems, both currently and historically, and that we're certainly not beloved by everyone throughout the world, but it's nonetheless moving to at least try and perceive what we mean when we talk about the &#34;American spirit&#34;: that feeling of unbounded liberty that allows us to truly pursue happiness. &#34;1776&#34; offers a path.
Big George
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: Kindle电子书
已确认购买
Here was a bunch of stuff I didn't get in high school. We learned some things about the crossing of the Delaware and attack on Trenton, but none of the details, nor the meaning of these events. We have long known of Washington's greatness, but not so much of his na?vet& or rank amateurism. This gives me even more respect for the fellow.
8/8 人认为此评论有用Good book, but I was hoping for more...
Cynthia K. Robertson
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 精装
已确认购买
In honor of Independence Day, I decided to read David McCullough's new book, 1776.
McCullough is one of America's foremost writers and historians and has scored major hits with such monumental works as Truman, John Adams and Mornings on Horseback.
While enjoyable, I don't feel that 1776 meets the high standards set in his earlier works.
David Hackett Fischer's brilliant Washington's Crossing is a much more fascinating look at the same time period and covers most of the same events.Part of McCullough's problem with 1776 is that the scope is so very short.
It begins in late 1775 with the siege of Boston, and ends in early 1777 with the Battle of Princeton. It is primarily a story about George Washington and the Continental Army, and military engagements between the Americans, British and Hessians.
The political events of this time period, including the Continental Congress and the Declaration of Independence, are given just a cursory mention.Still, this is a fascinating period in our early history, and it's a wonder that the American's were able to survive.
George Washington was largely untested, and many of those men he placed in leadership positions (especially Nathanael Greene and Henry Knox) were well read in military history but very short on military experience.
At first, Washington was often indecisive, and it cost him bitterly-especially in New York.
But the victories at Trenton and Princeton gave the army a much-needed boost, and lifted the flagging spirits of the young Americans.1776 proved to be a year of unbelievable contrasts.
The Americans suffered some crushing blows (Brooklyn, Long Island, White Plains, Fort Washington), while pulling off some major victories (the British departure from Boston, Trenton and Princeton).
Some of their successes bordered on miracles including the retrieving of cannon from Fort Ticonderoga, the taking of Dorchester Heights, and the successful and secret retreat from Brooklyn.
Both sides were at the mercy of the weather, but it often times seemed that the hand of God was at work for the Americans.
A three-day nor'easter kept the British from attacking Boston.
No wind often kept British ships from sailing at will, and a bizarre fog aided in their retreat from Brooklyn.
Still, conditions were harsh and most soldiers were ill prepared.
Enlistments were only for one year, and desertions were common.
But every time the Americans were at their lowest point, the British would pull back for one reason or another, instead of bringing a quick end to the battle for independence.McCullough's research is prodigious, and the journal entries and letters from "regular" soldiers were rather interesting.
Unfortunately, the Revolution continued for another 6-1/2 years, so 1776 is merely an introduction.
Also, it would have been nice if McCullough provided us with a brief epilogue.
I had to search the Internet to discover that the British eventually traded the vain, jealous and power-hungry Major General Charles Lee for one of their officers.
He finally got what was coming to him when he was court martialed for refusing to follow orders and the disrespect shown to Washington during the Battle of Monmouth.So, while 1776 is an engaging book, I just expected a little more.
2/2 人认为此评论有用A critical year in American history--1776
Steven Peterson
- 已在美国亚马逊上发表版本: 精装
已确认购买
By now, many readers are familiar with David McCullough's "1776."
This book takes a detailed look at once critical year in the Revolutionary War--a year that started off well--with victory in Boston, a year that bottomed out with disaster after disaster in New York, and a year that ended with triumph in Trenton under the worst possible circumstances.The book starts with the siege of Boston, with George Washington assuming control of the rabble of militia surrounding the British forces.
Washington had ideas as to how to defeat the British forces, but wanted the means.
However, Henry Knox proposed the visionary prospect of bringing cannons from Fort Ticonderoga, recently captured from the British, to overlook Boston from the heights and, consequently, to drive the British forces from Boston.
After desperate hardships, Knox' cannon arrived.
And, indeed, the British forces were compelled to vacate Boston in a triumph for the colonial forces.The drama then shifts to the New York City area.
Washington fortified as best he could.
When the mighty British Armada arrived, however, they found a weakness in Washington's lines in Long Island and threw the Continental Army into disarray.
The Marblehead troops in the colonial army were able to find boats and transport the army across the East River to Manhattan, preventing a possible disaster at the hands of the British army.Again, on Manhattan, the British forces won out, through their sheer numbers and the professionalism of some of their key officers.
Fort Washington was lost with many colonial troops captured, with Nathanael Greene convincing Washington, wrongly as it turns out, to defend the fortification.
Thereafter, Fort Lee was lost and a ragtag retreat toward the Delaware River ensued.With unmitigated disaster looming, George Washington, as we all know, took a desperate gamble to defeat the Hessian troops in Trenton.
Again, readers know of the outcome of that long odds battle.This, in the end, 1776 was a year that lurched from triumph to disaster to triumph again.
And with that final triumph, there was hope for the future of the revolution.Those familiar with McCullough's other works realize his skills as a writer and his sensitivity to historical events.
This is a book well worth reading. . . .
And it reminds us that George Washington well earned the respect that his country accorded him.
查找其它相似商品
<iframe name="iFrameHMD" id="iFrameHMD" height="0" width="0" style="border:none" src="javascript:''">
如果您需要联系客户服务获取帮助或解答问题,。
您是否想要报告这本书的质量或排版问题?
您认为该书有不恰当内容吗?
您认为这个商品侵犯了版权吗?

我要回帖

更多关于 kindle如何变中文商店 的文章

随机推荐