有些树产树脂。
涂蜡的,涂树脂的
包覆树脂较厚。
贝壳杉属植物;分泌达马树脂。
挪威云杉树脂
马尾松产脂力
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:1432
Using ion-exchange resin method to study the phytic acid purification .
采用离子交换树脂法对植酸进行了纯化研究。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:969
The resin content of a purified is 38.71%, respectiveLy, and 26.85%.
经树脂一次纯化后的含量分别为38.71%和26.85%。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:31
After resin and asphaltene are dissolved in decane, the relationship between interfacial viscoelasticity of oil/water interface and emulsion stability is investigated.
分析了胶质、沥青质溶于癸烷后,油/水界面膜粘弹性,及界面粘弹性与乳状液稳定性的关系。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:10
The results showed that the annual change of pine resin yield characterized in a parabola pattern,whoes ceiling value was obtained around August.
结果表明:马尾松松脂产量在一年中呈抛物线变化,在8月产量最高。
参考来源 -
树脂;离子交换树脂
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'rezin ]
any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
以上来源于:
(天然)树脂;松香
用树脂处理(或涂擦)
kiss the resin
[美国俚语]【拳击】被击倒
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
Resin is a sticky substance that is produced by some trees. 树脂
...a tropical tree that is bled regularly for its resin.
…定期被采割树脂的一棵热带树。
Resin is a substance that is produced chemically and used to make plastics. 合成树脂
The plastic resin is used in a wide range of products, including electrical wire insulation.
塑料合成树脂被广泛应用到各种产品中,包括电线的绝缘层。
[化]环氧树脂
[化]酚醛树脂;[医]酚树脂
丙烯酸树脂;压克力树脂
[化]聚酯树脂
离子交换树脂(多孔合成树脂的总称)
聚酯树脂,醇酸树脂
不饱和聚酯树脂
合成树脂,人造树脂
树脂型胶粘剂,树脂胶
聚氯乙烯树脂
阳离子交换树脂
[材料]大孔树脂
硅树脂;硅酮树脂
[建]聚酰氨树脂
更多收起词组短语
Baths wrapped luxuriantly in black leather have also proved popular, as have those made entirely from black resin.
事实证明,浴缸包上豪华黑色皮革后,也很受欢迎,全黑色树脂制作的浴缸也很好卖。
First, the carbon cloth goes into the mould dry, rather than pre-impregnated with resin.
第一,碳织物进入模具时是干的,而非事先饱含树脂。
In the production of polyurethane paint, pentaerythritol is em ployed in the place of alkyd resin .
介绍以季戊四醇代甘油制聚氨酯漆醇酸组份的配方、工艺及树脂性能。
The typical surfboard is a slab of petroleum-spawned polyurethane slathered in layers of toxic polyester resin.
The typical approach is to lay out sheets of glass in an enormous mold and infuse it with resin.
He was also given 14 days in jail, to run concurrently, for the possession of 2g of cannabis resin.
[化]环氧树脂
[化]酚醛树脂;[医]酚树脂
丙烯酸树脂;压克力树脂
[化]聚酯树脂
离子交换树脂(多孔合成树脂的总称)
聚酯树脂,醇酸树脂
不饱和聚酯树脂
合成树脂,人造树脂
树脂型胶粘剂,树脂胶
聚氯乙烯树脂
阳离子交换树脂
[材料]大孔树脂
硅树脂;硅酮树脂
[建]聚酰氨树脂
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!london white resin是什么意思
在文献中遇到这个,不明白什么意思,敬请大家执教
09-06-03 &匿名提问
london white resin 伦敦白色树脂
请登录后再发表评论!
伦敦白色树脂
请登录后再发表评论!
伦敦的白色树脂
请登录后再发表评论!
伦敦白树脂
请登录后再发表评论!相关词典网站:wrong vresion or file already patched 的翻译是:错误 vresion 或已修补的文件 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
wrong vresion or file already patched
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
已修补的错误vresion或文件
错误 vresion 或已修补的文件
错误vresion或文件已经补丁
已经被修补的错误vresion或文件
相关内容&aWhat an we learn from 我们学会从 & aWhat does the word ″alien″ mean in the passage 什么在段落做词″外籍人″手段 & aproposal preparation is produced by the proposed
& a我们今晚不加班 正在翻译,请等待... & adrakkar drakkar & aincomplete records. 残缺不全的纪录。 & a嗨,下午好 Hi, is good in the afternoon & ayour Apple ID may or may not be in the from an email address.For example ,the Apple ID"yourname"may exist separately from"".MobileMe customers,please enter your full MobileMe email address,e.g. 您的苹果计算机公司ID可能或不可能在从电子邮件。例如,苹果计算机公司ID " yourname "也许分开地存在与"
" .MobileMe顾客,请输入您充分的MobileMe电子邮件, e.g. & aThey watched with _____ as the tightrope walker struggled to remain his balance. 当绳索步行者奋斗保持他的平衡,他们观看了与_____。 & ayou would be more ready to slep at bedtime 您准备好对slep在上床时间 & auyguhurmu ya uyguhurmu ya & aDear Mr. Ye: 亲爱的先生。 Ye : & aAnd In The Frosted Window I, I'll See Your Trace
& areserve the right to
act on impulse 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我知道,你是我一生都在寻找的人 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSuddenly , he
trees . He
yellow . He
happy . Then
watermelons
ground , so
watermelons . 突然,他在其他树看见许多香蕉。 他跳下来,并且奔跑对香蕉是大和黄色的。 他是非常愉快的。 然后他在地面,因此他看见许多西瓜去并且开始采摘西瓜。 & aThen young are excited at the exciting action movie 然后年轻人是激动的在扣人心弦的动作片 & a亲爱的贱人们 Dear cheap people & aWhere is my peneil-case? Can you find it? Where is my peneil-case? 您能否发现它? & aREALIZZATO IN ITALIA 正在翻译,请等待...
& a21-year-old woman from szolnok, szolnok. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThank you everyone love ya support wish we got the W tho! 谢谢大家爱ya我们得到W tho的支持愿望! & aalways
friends always friends & aSubject: Talk to your later!
& aPoint de grce,point de quartier 点de grce,点de quartier & aYour dream is I want to go to the place 您的梦想是我想要去地方 & aWhen you're down and out, remember to keep your head up. When you're up and well, remember to keep your feet down. I missYou~! 当您是下来和时,记住保留您的头。 当您和很好时,记住保留您的脚下来。 I missYou~! & aI'm worng and will never lie to you 我是worng,并且从未说谎对您 & a因为与此同时 ??? ??? & a在现代繁华的社会里 In modern lively society & ahowwasyourbdayoff howwasyourbdayoff & a按照客户的需求 According to customer demand & a今天我们来学习一个新句型 Today we study a new sentence pattern & a基层政府职能错位与改革 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAcknowledgement……………i 承认............... i & a我只相信这辈子 I only believe this whole life & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!亲爱的我好想你 正在翻译,请等待...
& acis是什么费用 cis is any expense & awhere.are.you.form?can.you.speak.chainese? where.are.you.form ?can.you.speak.chainese ? & arecomended assembly torque 被推荐的汇编扭矩 & ajoumey to the west joumey对我们 & apointtotherainbow pointtotherainbow & a10. What are the qualities of a good student at college 肢体语言是否比词大声讲话? & aBorderless Access Panels Pvt. Ltd. 无边无际的存取控制板Pvt。 有限公司. & aPlease kindly be informed the maintenance for the optical fiber started from 8:00 today’s morning. And it will be finished at about 17:30 tomorrow. Thanks for everyone’s support! 亲切地请被通知从8:00今天早晨为光纤开始的维护。 并且它大约将被完成在17:30明天。 感谢大家的支持! & a跟随我的 Follows me & aAccompanied and accessories skid steer loader 伴随的和辅助部件滑行操舵装载者 & athe word is out the word is out & aI need to ship 2 items. Purchase and print shipping labels 我需要运输2个项目。 购买和印刷品运输标签 & a请参照PI Please refer to PI & aI hope you understand and approval 我希望您了解和认同 & aHere’re the MMCN QoS IP section info: ’这里关于MMCN QoS IP部分信息: & a8431部队 8431 armies & a早在上个世纪20年代,海南就有了清补凉,那时的清补凉主要是街头巷尾一些临时的小摊点,有个别小茶清补凉馆里也有清补凉卖。40年代时,三五个铜板就可买到一碗清补凉。与其它县有所不同,海口的清补凉品种要多些。 正在翻译,请等待...
& astadia 正在翻译,请等待...
& awrong vresion or file already patched 已经被修补的错误vresion或文件 &

我要回帖

更多关于 fast rcnn regresion 的文章

随机推荐