Siemens CPU上的Work Memory和Load Memory釉上彩和釉下彩的区别别

CPU or Memory Changed!!! Please enter Setup to configure your system. Press F1 to Run Setup. Press F2 to load default values. - [Solved] - Systems
CPU or Memory Changed!!! Please enter Setup to configure your system. Press F1 to Run Setup. Press F2 to load default values.
I just finished building my PC and when I hook it up to a moniter, it says CPU or Memory Changed!!! Please enter Setup to configure your system. Press F1 to Run SETUP. Press F2 to load default values and continue.I hooked up my keyboard and press F2, because I saw in the forums that that seemed to work for others, but it just stays there, the light shows that the keyboard is on, but when I press F2, it didn't work, I tried doing F1 too, but that didn't seem to work.My specs are:CPU: AMD FX 6300GPU: Asus Radeon HD 7850Motherboard: MSI 970a-G46700w Thermaltake Power SupplyHard Drive: WD Red 500gb HDD
More about cpu memory changed enter setup configure system press run setup press load default values
clear your cmos..
goodguy713 said:
clear your cmos..
I'm sorry, I'm a huge noob when it comes to this stuff, can you guide me through doing this?
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
dust off your manual .. i looked at the board. first off you did purchase ram to go with your system correct? if so please post specs as well. and to clear the cmos theres a couple ways to do it.. one is to take the battery out of the board its that big silver looking circle .. and another way is to reset the jumper consult your manual for that. as far as other steps check to make sure the ram is correctly seated in the slots and the clips are in place on the groves of the ram sticks.
goodguy713 said:
dust off your manual .. i looked at the board. first off you did purchase ram to go with your system correct? if so please post specs as well. and to clear the cmos theres a couple ways to do it.. one is to take the battery out of the board its that big silver looking circle .. and another way is to reset the jumper consult your manual for that. as far as other steps check to make sure the ram is correctly seated in the slots and the clips are in place on the groves of the ram sticks.
I cleared my CMOS, now it says that my settings were reset to default values, I tried to press F1 to run setup (that's what it says to do) and I tried F2 to continue (the other option, but that doesn't work)My Ram is 2x4 8gb Viper 3 1600 MHz
you might have a bad ram slot / ram try booting with just one stick of ram in. and try each slot until it posts. make sure all your power cables are connected to your motherboard make sure you have the 8 pin power connector connected to the motherboard as well its located by the moffsets / output panels.
goodguy713 said:
you might have a bad ram slot / ram try booting with just one stick of ram in. and try each slot until it posts. make sure all your power cables are connected to your motherboard make sure you have the 8 pin power connector connected to the motherboard as well its located by the moffsets / output panels.
Ok, so now I try resetting the computer, and at the bottom of the screen, it says Press DEL key toenter Setup Menu, F11 to enter Boot Menu, which one should I press?
are you using a fresh drive meaning no os and stuff installed?
goodguy713 said:
delete key
goodguy713 said:
are you using a fresh drive meaning no os and stuff installed?
Yes I am, and i try pressing the delete key, but nothing happens.
what you want to do is put your windows os disk in the cd rom drive
set the computer to boot from the cd rom drive under boot menu options.
goodguy713 said:
what you want to do is put your windows os disk in the cd rom drive
set the computer to boot from the cd rom drive under boot menu options.
I don't have an optical drive, I was hoping I could install it through a USB, and how would I go into boot menu options?It's getting kind of annoying to wait and refresh every time I post an answer/question, so I was wondering, do you have any sort of thing like skype? I promise I'd delete you as soon as we're done, or you can just block me if you find me lying.
i sent you a private message you can install with a usb drive the deal is you just have to change your boot priority and you have to do that through either the bio's or boot menu options. select usb/ drive make sure its plugged in.
goodguy713 said:
i sent you a private message you can install with a usb drive the deal is you just have to change your boot priority and you have to do that through either the bio's or boot menu options. select usb/ drive make sure its plugged in.
Hello? Are you there? I'm kinda getting lonely here on yahoo messenger
white_shirt said:
goodguy713 said:
Did you ever find a solution to this problem because im in the EXACT SAME BOAT AS YOU ARE AT THE MOMENT WITH THIS BOARD. I even have the same ram as you do and it constantly gives me those 2 post messages with no beeps. None of the keys on my keyboard work when I press them. Im stomped. I also tried setting the jumper at the bottom of the board to clear the cmos, but it didnt work
darkgamerx226 said:
white_shirt said:
goodguy713 said:
Did you ever find a solution to this problem because im in the EXACT SAME BOAT AS YOU ARE AT THE MOMENT WITH THIS BOARD. I even have the same ram as you do and it constantly gives me those 2 post messages with no beeps. None of the keys on my keyboard work when I press them. Im stomped. I also tried setting the jumper at the bottom of the board to clear the cmos, but it didnt work
No, I unfortunately haven't, I got pissed off at MSI, because they kept giving me shit boards, so I returned everything...
white_shirt said:
darkgamerx226 said:
white_shirt said:
goodguy713 said:
No, I unfortunately haven't, I got pissed off at MSI, because they kept giving me shit boards, so I returned everything...
So what did you buy to replace the board? I just wrote MSI about the issue and im waiting on a reply from them. I switched motherboards in the past and never had an issue like this one. My PSU is fine and so is my CPU, so im totally lost. I connected both to a different/older MSI board and they are working perfectly fine on it, so IDK what the issue could possibly be.............Im thinking maybe its ram related. Idk if this affects anything but on the viper box it says designed for 6 7 8 series intel platforms and has XMP.....did your 970 give you any bios beep codes?
darkgamerx226 said:
white_shirt said:
darkgamerx226 said:
white_shirt said:
goodguy713 said:
So what did you buy to replace the board? I just wrote MSI about the issue and im waiting on a reply from them. I switched motherboards in the past and never had an issue like this one. My PSU is fine and so is my CPU, so im totally lost. I connected both to a different/older MSI board and they are working perfectly fine on it, so IDK what the issue could possibly be.............Im thinking maybe its ram related. Idk if this affects anything but on the viper box it says designed for 6 7 8 series intel platforms and has XMP.....did your 970 give you any bios beep codes?
I think it's the motherboard you're using on this build, because, when I used it, and it came up with that two post beep menu, it said that the ram was recognized, the cpu was too, so I can only narrow it down to the motherboard.
Ok so your board actually beeped? Mine doesn't make a single sound. It just displays the "changed cpu/ram" message. I actually got this from frys, and exchanged it for another one which gave me the same results. Its hard to believe that 2 motherboard could be defective, so im assuming that its the ram, or this is just one shitty motherboard. Im going to see if MSI forums will give me a solution. Im not the type to just give up and quit, so this issue is dominating my thoughts right now.
darkgamerx226 said:
Ok so your board actually beeped? Mine doesn't make a single sound. It just displays the "changed cpu/ram" message. I actually got this from frys, and exchanged it for another one which gave me the same results. Its hard to believe that 2 motherboard could be defective, so im assuming that its the ram, or this is just one shitty motherboard. Im going to see if MSI forums will give me a solution. Im not the type to just give up and quit, so this issue is dominating my thoughts right now.
I'm not one to quit so easy either, it's just that it was on a Sunday, and it was at night, and I figured I had better things I could've done with the money, so I just returned the parts :P Hope you find an answer, if you do, can you please report back? I would love to know how to fix it if I ever choose to build a computer again :P
white_shirt said:
darkgamerx226 said:
I'm not one to quit so easy either, it's just that it was on a Sunday, and it was at night, and I figured I had better things I could've done with the money, so I just returned the parts :P Hope you find an answer, if you do, can you please report back? I would love to know how to fix it if I ever choose to build a computer again :P
What cpu were you using?
darkgamerx226 said:
white_shirt said:
darkgamerx226 said:
What cpu were you using?
I was using an amd fx 6300
What cpu were you using? I was using an amd fx 6300Yea im sorry. That was a stupid question since you clearly said so in your first post lol. Anyway, I figured it out. The issue was the ram being incompatible with the board!!!!! I was highly pissed when I found out becuase it clearly states on MSI website that the viper ram should work with it. I ended up saying f*ck it and getting an ASUS board for a bit more with some corsair xms ram......I didnt want the board after all of that crap. Im happy now.
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources西门子S7-300CPU数据块存储常见问题
查看: 6534|
摘要: 问题1:数据块的初始值有什么作用?回答:数据块的初始值仅对于一个数据块的&离线&组态有意义。如果用户离线创建了一个新的数据块或者在离线组态的过程中在数据块里创建了一个新的变量,如果用户不做任何修改, ...
问题1:数据块的初始值有什么作用?回答:数据块的初始值仅对于一个数据块的"离线"组态有意义。如果用户离线创建了一个新的数据块或者在离线组态的过程中在数据块里创建了一个新的变量,如果用户不做任何修改,新建的变量会使用系统默认值作为初始值,如果用户为此变量指定了其它数值作为初始值,数据块将会多占用相应变量长度的Load memory。在此后的操作中(数据块的上传及下载),只要数据块的结构,变量的数据类型没有发生改变,变量的初始值都没有实际作用,只起到变量类型定义的作用。如果用户不给此新建的变量指定实际值,初始值会被用作变量的实际值。
用户可以给变量指定实际值,初始值可以与实际值不同。
问题2:数据块的实际值有什么作用?回答:数据块中的每个变量都有自己的实际值,如果用户不自行指定,系统将使用初始值作为变量的实际值;如果用户自行指定变量的实际值,则变量的初始值与实际值可能不相同。
如果用户在data view 视图下,在菜单命令中执行Edit →initialize data block,数据块中所有变量的实际值都将被初始值覆盖(用户执行此操作需要格外谨慎,需要确认不再需要数据块中的实际值)。
问题3:数据块如何实现断电保持特性?回答:为了断电保存数据,S7-300CPU中的Work memory划分为两部分,其中一部分类型为RAM(断电丢失),一部分为NVRAM(断电保持),如果数据块为断电保持,则此数据块需要占用具备断电保持特性的Work memory部分。当CPU 经历POWER ON→POWER OFF→ POWER ON或者RESTART过程后,数据块中的数据不会丢失。注意:当用户在S7-300CPU 项目中插入新的数据块时,系统默认其属性为断电保持。数据块断电保持是work memory 的特性,与Load memory(MMC) 无关。
问题4:具备断电保持特性的数据块何时会丢失当前值?回答:如下操作会导致数据块丢失当前值
• Memory RESET 操作(手动开关操作及STEP7 中菜单操作)• CPU在没有MMC卡的情况下上电(实际是因为此情况导致了CPU执行Memory RESET操作)• 插入损坏MMC卡/错误MMC卡的情况下上电(实际是因为此情况导致了CPU执行Memory RESET操作)• CPU损坏• 下载数据块,且离线数据块中的actual value 与当前数据块中的数值不同
注意:Memory RESET操作将删除标志位、S7 定时器和 S7 计数器地址区的值,而不管这些区域是否已定义为保持或非保持属性。对于停止/启动(STOP/RUN)操作模式或断电/上电(POWER OFF/ON ),如果标志位、S7 定时器和 S7 计数器地址区已定义为保持,则保持它们的数值;否则,这些区域的数值将丢失且被初始化为“0”。
问题5:如何使MMC卡中的数据块与Work memory中的数据块保持一致?回答:当用户第一次将数据块下载到CPU 后,如果用户程序及用户监控/修改操作对数据块未进行过任何修改,则MMC卡中的数据块与Work memory中的数据块内容是一致的(这种情况在实际应用中很少出现)。一般情况下,用户程序及用户的监控/修改操作都会影响数据块的当前值,此数值位于Work memory中,这样MMC卡中的数据块有可能与Work memory中的数据块内容不一致。对于不同的数据块属性,此情况会有所不同,可分为3种:1. 勾选了Un-linked 选项的数据块此数据块只存储于MMC卡,不存在与Work memory数据一致问题2. 勾选了Non-Retain选项的数据块由于此类数据块断电不保持,所以在每次断电后,Work memory中数据块当前值丢失;CPU再上电后,MMC卡中数据块被复制到Work memory中,两者将保持数据一致。3. 未勾选Non-Retain选项的数据块由于此类数据块断电保持,所以在每次断电后,Work memory中数据块当前值保持;CPU再上电后,MMC卡中数据块有可能与Work memory中数据不一致。解决办法:1. 需要Work memory中数据块作为保留值:请参考问题11的操作2. 需要MMC卡中数据块作为保留值:执行RESET 操作
问题6:数据块的“Non-Retain”“Un-linked”属性对于数据块的内存占用有何影响?回答: S7-300 CPU从版本V2.0.12开始,开始支持具备“Non-Retain”属性的数据块。S7-300 CPU中的Work memory划分为两部分,其中一部分类型为RAM(断电丢失),一部分为NVRAM(断电保持),有关 CPU 中可供保持数据块使用的主存储器空间信息,可参看手册“S7-300 CPU 31xC and CPU 31x, Technical Data”的第六章和第七章,条目 ID: 。数据块的属性对于数据块的内存占用影响情况请参考下表:
Load memory
Work memory
&Work memory(Retentive )
数据块属性
Non-Retain不勾选(系统默认)
Non-Retain勾选
以CPU 315(6ES7-315-2EH13-0AB0, Firmware V2.6.7)为例,其Work memory 共256KB,其中可以断电保持的Work memory共128KB, 而Load memory 取决于所使用MMC的容量。用户可以下载的具备断电保持属性的数据块总量为128KB;如果用户还需要使用更多的数据块,可以新建数据块,并在其属性中勾选Non-Retain选项,则另外还可以下载128KB数据(如果考虑到用户程序还需要占用此部分的Work memory,所以实际使用中达不到此数值);如果用户还需要使用更多的数据块,可以新建数据块,并在其属性中勾选Un-linked 选项,则此数据块只存储于MMC中,用户可以使用SFC83/84 对其进行读写。
问题7:用户下载数据块时,其过程是什么样的?回答:以下列出了用户下载数据块时,3种常见过程1. 数据块属性中勾选了Un-linked 选项
2. 数据块属性中未勾选Un-linked 选项,未勾选Non-Retain选项
3. 数据块属性中未勾选Un-linked 选项,勾选Non-Retain选项
问题8:用户使用STEP7监视/修改(monitor/modify)的数据块中的数值,位于什么存储区?回答:用户使用STEP7监视(monitor)功能时,读到的数值来自于CPU的Work memory。用户使用STEP7修改(modify)功能时,修改的是位于CPU的Work memory中的数据块的数值。注意:使用monitor/modify 无法修改MMC卡中的initial value及Actual value注意:使用monitor/modify 无法监控Un-linked类型数据块
问题9:用户使用STEP7中Upload Station to PG操作时,数据块来自于什么存储区?回答:当用户使用STEP7中Upload Station to PG操作时,数据块的Initial value来自于load memory中的Initial value;数据块的actual value来自于work memory中的actual value;
问题10:如何读出MMC中数据块的Actual value?回答:有时候用户需要将实时运行数据按照特定规律归档,即使CPU损坏或者CPU复位操作也不会造成这些数据丢失,这些数据可以定期(或根据用户程序编制需求)通过SFC84存储到MMC 卡上(不推荐使用Copy RAM to ROM功能,此操作需要CPU停机)。当用户需要将这些数据时,就需要将这些数据块的Actual value读出。用户无法通过使用STEP7中Upload Station to PG操作实现此功能。为了实现此功能,用户可以通过两种方法实现:
1. 使用西门子专用读卡器,通过菜单命令File → memory card →open 打开MMC文件夹,将其中的数据块复制到另一个S7 Block 文件夹中,则此文件夹中的数据块中的Actual value是来自于MMC中数据块的Actual value。2. 使用SFC83,通过程序将MMC中数据块的Actual value写至某个数据块中,上载此数据块,则此数据块中的Actual value与MMC中数据块的Actual value相同(注意:仅仅是数值相同)
问题11:如何将CPU数据块中当前值作为参数保存到项目中?回答:建议用户为参数数据块新建一个S7 program文件夹,以方便日后的调试工作。
方法1步骤:1. 打开原来项目中的数据块,在菜单中选择File → Open online,则打开了在线数据块,2. 在菜单中选择File → Store Read-Only,在提示界面下,选择新建的S7 Promgram/Blocks文件夹。则此数据块被以只读的方式存储,用户可以监视此数据块,但无法在计算机上修改其Actual value。其属性为Block read-only。3. 将此数据块下载到CPU中(完成对MMC卡的覆盖)。
缺点:备份数据块在STEP7 编辑环境下为只读属性,数据块与普通数据块操作不同,日后更改困难优点:备份数据块在STEP7 编辑环境下为只读属性,不会被错误更改
方法2步骤:1. 将在线的CPU中的数据块复制到新建的S7 program/Blocks文件夹中,2. 将此数据块下载到CPU中(完成对MMC卡的覆盖)。缺点:备份数据块没有变量名及注释,不便于识别优点:备份数据块与普通数据块操作相同
方法3步骤:1. 将在线的CPU中的数据块复制到新建的S7 program/Blocks文件夹中,2. 在菜单中选择 → Copy RAM to ROM(完成对MMC卡的覆盖)。缺点:会导致CPU停机(Copy RAM to ROM操作),备份数据块没有变量名及注释,不便于识别,操作会影响所有的数据块,所有数据块load memory中的actual value都将被work memory 中的actual value覆盖。
问题12:如何使CPU数据块中当前值不被程序更改?回答:用户可以将数据块的DB is write-protected in the PLC属性勾选并下载。
问题13:STEP 7功能“Copy RAM to ROM”有何作用?回答:Copy RAM to ROM会把work memory 中的数据块数值写至MMC卡中数据快的 actual value 中。
问题14:使用SFC 82有何注意事项?回答:SFC 82只能生成 Non-Retain,UN-Linked ,read-only 类型的数据块SFC 82可能需要多个扫描周期才可完成,触发调用SFC82后,需要把触发条件复位SFC 82对MMC卡有写操作,MMC 仅允许进行 100,000 次写访问,超过此次数,MMC卡将损坏
问题15:使用SFC 83有何注意事项?回答:SFC 83可能需要多个扫描周期才可完成,触发调用SFC83后,需要把触发条件复位SFC 83多用于读取UN-Linked类型的数据块
问题16:使用SFC 84有何注意事项?回答:SFC 84可能需要多个扫描周期才可完成,触发调用SFC84后,需要把触发条件复位SFC 84对MMC卡有写操作,MMC 仅允许进行 100,000 次写访问,超过此次数,MMC卡将损坏SFC 84多用于写UN-Linked类型的数据块,对于断电保持的数据块也可以进行写操作,但只有在CPU复位的情况下才可查看到SFC84最后一次写操作的数值。
参考例子:例子1:如果生成变量,并使用默认值,其源代码将不包含初始值
源代码:DATA_BLOCK DB 6TITLE =VERSION : 0.1STRUCTtest1 : INT ; //初始值为默认值时,都为此类格式test2 : INT := 1234;test3 : INT := 1234;END_STRUCT ;BEGINtest1 := 0;test2 := 1234;test3 := 1234;END_DATA_BLOCK
例子2:work memory中数据保持区接近被占用100%的情况,此时无法下载断电保持数据块,但可以下载“Non-Retain”、“Un-linked”数据块及程序。
上一篇:下一篇: