我们不应该吃太多的糖果?陈述句改为一般疑问句句

糖果吃多了会怎样?对健康有影响吗?
有些人特别喜欢吃糖果,几乎是每天都离不开糖果的,那糖果吃多了对身体有什么影响呢?下面我们一起来看看甜食吃太多对健康有什么影响吧!吃太多糖果会影响胃口人天生具有一个“内部控制系统”,只要吃到足够多的热量,通常就会停下嘴来。也就是说,人的胃口是有限的。每1克白糖含有4千卡的热量,所以,如果食物当中添加了糖,就会平白增加很多热量,就会更容易饱。特别是孩子,如果他们吃了甜东西之后觉得饱,就不肯再多吃东西了,于是其他很多营养丰富的东西就会远离孩子的胃。糖果吃太多会增加肥胖的机率吗?研究表明,吃糖不是肥胖的原因,只有吃糖多、吃脂肪也多的人才发胖;糖尿病也不是吃糖引起的,而是由于胰岛功能受损造成的,正常人吃糖不会得高血压、糖尿病,已得了糖尿病的人才应该控制吃糖;吃糖与高脂血症也没有直接关系,只有吃超量的蔗糖或果糖,才可能引起血脂升高。中国人目前每人每天吃糖量平均在15克,年食糖量人均不到6千克;而发达国家食糖量人均可达到40~50千克,且已证实对人无害。我国与之相比差距甚远。甜食吃太多会致癌吗?有研究报道糖的摄取量太高会增加乳腺癌和直肠癌的患病几率,认为糖摄取量高时会增加粪便在肠道中的停留时间,并且其中胆汁酸的含量也会增高,这些因素均可增加肠癌的患病率。
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
责任编辑:xuxu
扫一扫,用手机看新闻!
用微信扫描还可以
分享至好友和朋友圈
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
江西省景德镇一中七年级英语学期期末考试试题(无答案) 人教新目标版.doc 7页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:220 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
江西省景德镇一中学年上学期期末考试七年级英语试卷一、单项选择(20分)()1.IwillmeetmyunclethemorningDecember21st.A.on,of B.in,atC.on,onD.in,in()2.---Whyyousobusytoday?---BecauseI’mgettingreadyChristmas.A.do,at
D.are,at()3.Thereis‘t’and‘s’intheword“thanks”.A.a,a
D.an,an()4.---Thereismilkinthefridge.Pleasebuysomeonyourwayhome.---Allright.A.much
D.few()5.Weneedtobuytwoandsomechickenforthedinner.A.kilosofrice
B.kiloesofrice
C.kilosofrices D.kiloesofrices()6.Mymumbuysorangesforme,butI’dlikesome.A.many,oranges
B.much,orange
C.many,orange D.much,oranges()7.It’slatenow,butIstillhavehomeworktodo.A.toomuch,toomuch
B.muchtoo,toomuch C.toomuch,muchtoo
D.muchtoo,muchtoo()8.Therewillanicefilmintheschoolhall.A.have
D.is()9.Heisnotstrong.Heshould.A.exercisesmore B.moreexercise C.exercisemore D.moreexercises()10.---timedoyouspendonyourhomeworkeveryday?---Fortwohours.A.Howlong
B.Howoften
D.Howmany()11.---doesyourgrandfathergofishing?---OnSaturday.A.Howoften
D.Howmanytimes()12.---isthisEnglishbook?---Ithinkitisour.A.Who’s,teacher’s
B.Who’s,teachers’ C.Whose,teachers’D.Whose,teacher’s()13.PeopleinAmericausuallymaketocelebrateHalloween.A.ricedumplings
B.birthdaycakes
C.mooncakes
D.pumpkinlanterns()14.Tom,withhisfriends,oftenshoppingonSunday.A.go
D.togo()15.Doesittakeyouhalfanhouryourhomeworkintheevening?A.finishing
C.finishes
D.tofinish()16.Doingsportsmefit.A.help,keep
B.helps,keeps
C.help,keeps
D.helps,keep()17.UncleLidoessports,soheisverystrongandhealthy.A. sometimes
D.never()18.I’mnotfit.Ineedtoeatfastfoodandexercise.A.more,less
B.less,more
C.more,more
D.less,less()19.---CanIborrowcomicbooks?---Sorry,Idon’thave.A.any,any
B.some,some
C.some,any
D.any,some()20.---I’mgoingtotakemydrivingtesttomorrow.---.A.Haveagoodtime. B.Goodluck.
D.That’sallright.二、情景对话(5分)A:Hello!MayIspeaktoMissGa
正在加载中,请稍后...《永安中小五年级英语期末测试试卷》
永安中小五年级英语期末测试试卷
永安中小五英(下)期末测试卷
班级_______姓名_________听力部分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词或短语,听两遍。(每小题1分)(
) 1. A. meat
) 2. A. cooks
C. cooking(
) 3. A. December
B. October
C. November(
) 4. A. rice cakes
B. rice dumplings
C. moon cakes(
) 5. A. headache
B. toothache
) 6. A. hospital
C. station(
) 7. A. get on
B. get off
C. get together(
) 8. A. eat and drink
B. eat or drink C. eating and drinking(
) 9. A. mountain
C. mother(
) 10. A. turn right
B. turn left
C. turn around二、根据所听问句,选择正确答句,听两遍。(每小题2分)(
)1. A. They are sweeping the floor.
B. They are in theplayground.
C. They go to the park.(
) 2. A. It’s Saturday.
B. It’s the 16th of April.C. It’s on the 8th of October.(
) 3. A. He can ride a bike.
B. He feels cold.
C. He has a cold.(
) 4. A. Yes, she does.
B. Yes, she can.
C. Yes, she is.(
) 5. A. We eat dumplings.
B. We eat moon cakes.C. We eat rice cakes.三、听录音,根据所听内容填入所缺单词。听两遍。(每格1分)(
) 1. A: ______ are you happy?B: ______ it’s my ________ today.(
) 2. A: _______ you ______ the house?B: No, I’m _______.(
) 3. A: ______ your birthday?B: It’s in _______.(
) 4. A: What’s wrong with her?B: She ______ ________.笔试部分(70分)一、英汉互译(每小题1分,共10分)1、不得不_____________
2、离…远________________3、吃药_____________
4、刷牙_________________5、在春节_____________
6、my favourite festival___________7、drive him away____________ 8、in some places______________9、make the bed____________10、turn left____________________二、单项选择 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)(
)1.—_______ is Kate sad? — Because she has a fever.A. What
)2. —Where _____ your cousin live?— He _____ on Star Street.A. does, live
B. do, lives
does, lives(
)3. — What’s Tim doing?— He’s _____ his toy ship _____ his classmates.A. show, for
B. showing, to
C. showing, for(
)4. —______ is your father’s birthday?—It’s _____ the third of May.A. What, on
B. When, in
C. When, on(
) 5.Su Yang can’t hear_____.A. good
) 6.Turn right _____ the traffic lights , the shop is _____ your left.A. on, on
C.at , on(
)7.Is Su Hai _____ table tennis _______ Su Yang?A. playing, and
B. play, with
C. playing, with(
) 8.I can’t ______ ,
but I can _______, I like __________.A. sing, dance, dance B. singing, dancing, dancing C. sing, dance.dancing(
) 9.There ______ some meat and vegetables in the kitchen.A. is
) 10.____ Helen ______flowers in the garden?A.D grows
B.Is; growing
C. Is; grow三、用所给单词的适当形式填空。(每空1分)1. Let’s go_______.(fish)2. The library is on __________ (two) floor.3. He wants ________ (go)________ .(climb)4. My mother usually ________ (cook) meat with potatoes.5. Look! The boys___________(play) football on the playgrou/news/2AB245.htmlnd.6. Can you come_________ (help) me?7. He should ________ (brush) his teeth in the morning.8. Who _________ (wash) clothes now.9. These flowers are for ______ (she).四、句型转换。(每格1分)1.My mother’对划线部分提问)________ ______ your mother’s birthday?2. People get together with their families.(改成一般疑问句)
_______People ______ together with their families?______ _______ he_______ to school?4. Helen wants to clean the car.(改成同义句)Helen ______ ______ ______clean the car.5. He does housework every day.(改成否定句)He ______ ______ housework every day.
_______ _______with _______?五、根据中文提示,翻译下列句子。(每空1分,满分15分)1.他们乘飞机去北京吗? 不,他们乘轮船去那里。______ they go to Beijing ______ _______?No, they go there______ ______.2.我们不应该吃太多糖果。We _______ eat _____ ______ sweets.3.沿着月亮街走,在交通灯处右转。Go _____ Moon Street and turn ______at the traffic lights.4.是这些瓢虫赶走了害虫吗?______ the ladybirds ______ the pests _______.5.我的妈妈正在洗一些蔬菜。My mother is ______ some_______ now.九、阅读理解(共5小题, 满分10分)One day, a tiger sees a fox. He is very hungry and he wants to eat the fox. He says “Fox, I am going to eat you today. I am very hungry now.” The fox is very scared, but he is clever. He says to the tiger “I am strong(强壮) , but you weak(虚弱). I am stronger than you. You can not eat me.” The tiger asks “Why?” The fox says “Please walk after me. When the animals see me, they will run away because I am very strong and they don’t want me to eat them.” Then the tiger walks behind the fox. A rabbit sees them. He runs away quickly. A bird sees them, and he flies away, too. A goat sees them, and he runs away, too. (不敢) to eat the fox now.(
) 1.The tiger isn’t hungry now.(
) 2.The tiger is going to eat the fox.(
) 3.The fox is stronger than the tiger.(
) 4.The fox is very clever.(
) 5. The tiger doesn’t eat the fox.听力材料:一、meat
moon cakes
toothachestation
eat or drink
turn right
二、1.What are your parents doing?2.When’s your birthday?3. How does Mike feel?4. Can your sister play the piano?5.What do you eat at the Mid-Autumn Festival?三、1、Why are you happy?
Because it’s my birthday today.2.
4. What’s wrong with her?本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 改为一般疑问句方法 的文章

随机推荐