今天急用2000要交人流手术费费所以哪个在昆明可以帮帮我么?

您好,欢迎登录
可以使用以下方式登录
请帮帮我,谢谢了
匿名用户&&&&
| &&&&浏览8350次 &&&&| &&&&提问时间: 14:05:36 &&&&|&&&& 回答数量:
病情描述:
我孩子玩火的时候不小心把下巴烧伤了,今天就已经10天了还不见好,也看过医生了,医生涂了膏包起来了,后来因为离家太远了,每天换药,所以就没去,换了一家,离家近的,可这个药不太好,能不能不包涂点美宝啊?
病情分析:
请根据患者提问的内容,给予专业详尽的指导意见。(最多输入500字)
指导意见:
请给出具体的运动,饮食,康复等方面的指导。(最多输入500字) 0/500
看了该问题的网友还看了:
医生回答专区 因不能面诊,医生的建议仅供参考
病情分析:
烧伤的程度应该没大问题,恢复需要时间,大约半月以上慢慢就会恢复。
指导意见:
可以涂美宝牌湿润烧伤膏,包扎不要太严,可以口服些消炎药物,很快没事的。
咨询相关专家
擅长:内科护理综合
擅长:心理科综合
擅长:内科疾病
育儿|两性|男性|整形|养生|老人大家帮帮我修改一下稿子。。英语好的进!!我急用,我急得都快哭了,明天下午就要用。大家帮帮忙呀!!!-你明天下午打算去哪怎么翻译(英语) _心理健康资讯
大家帮帮我修改一下稿子。。英语好的进!!我急用,我急得都快哭了,明天下午就要用。大家帮帮忙呀!!!
大家帮帮我修改一下稿子。。英语好的进!!我急用,我急得都快哭了,明天下午就要用。大家帮帮忙呀!!!
So today I stand here again and talk about it. And you know confidence is a form of courage! What should I do now.So I must be Confident大家帮帮我修改一下稿子.You are the best。请翻译一下鼓足勇气()谢谢大家了. It was my turn to give a speech.Ten days ago I took part in the competition!.I was still a bit afraid and worried。.After last year’s talent copetition I found I can speak English like some contestants on TV!我急用. I also entered in the final.Before the conpetition start my mum said to me !.I know that confidence is a form of courage.I Walked into the competition fiNever mind. I smiled again! I know you are a brave girl.That was
my first time to take part in this competition.In the end all audience gave me big hands!. I kept on wy speech without reciting the original speech!急呀.Suddenly I
So I have confidence.And I found all audience looked at me friendlily.I started my speech with a trembling voice. However. confidence is a form of courage.Last year our whole class took part in this competition !急呀. My mother saw me and kindly said to me, starting from the semi-final is an oral examination,我急得都快哭了. Do not be afraid? I remembered what my mother said 。大家帮帮忙呀需修改In the past I was a shy girl until last year I took part in this competition .That was unlucky.’I said to myself, and we practised and practised.Keep smile:`Don’t be afraid, this is just a try.I must be Confident,明天下午就要用.’Then I smiled to my mother,and be confident &quot。英语好的进.I was very afraid .请大家帮我修改一下这篇演讲稿: &quot,急呀.To my surprise I entered in the preliminary contest. Therefore I became confident girl!
Before the conpetition startED, I GAINED confidence. In the end THE audience gave me big hands, this is just a try, my mum said to me .I started my speech with a trembling voice. My mother saw me and kindly said to me. So today I&#39. I must be Confident? I remembered what my mother said : &quotI HAVE ALWAYS BEEN
a shy girl until last year.’ Then I smiled ATNever mind.T
HEARING THAT.Suddenly I forgot some words. I was very afraid.I was still a bit afraid and worried.So I must be Confident. Ten days ago I took part in the competition. Therefore I became A confident girl. I CONTINUED MY speech without reciting the original speech. And you know. confidence is a form of courage. However, I ENTERED THE preliminary contest, WHEN I took part in this competition . I also entered INTO the final.And I found THE audience lookING at me friendlily. I Walked (ONTO THE STAGE)[competition field有点奇怪] with a smile too.Last year our whole class took part in this competition , confidence is a form of courage.’I said to myself. Do not be afraid.You are the best. I smiled again! What should I do now,and be confident &quot. HOW unlucky.That was
my first time TAKING part in this competition.I know that confidence is a form of courage, and we practised and practised,`Don’t be afraid. It was my turn to give a speech, starting from the semi-final is an oral examination! I know you are a brave girl. Keep smilING;M STANDING HERE AGAIN AND TELLING U ABOUT MY STORY.After last...... I was lucky to enter the final. Finally. Suddenly i forgot some words. Though it is my first time but luckily i entered the preliminary contest. My mother noticed and said to me kindly.&quot. And you know confidence is a form of courage, it is just a try.Ls words, i got big applause, my brave girl. Today i stand here and talk about this experience again. Therefore, i get my confidence!&quot. I calmed down and remembered mon&#39. Just keep smiling.After this talent competition i found i can also speak English like the contestants on TV shows. My mum told me before competition started that &quot, it was my turn to give the speech,Never mind. I know confidence is a form of courage. The semi-fi I smiled to her and walked into the room with a smile on my face. In the end. I kept on my speech without reciting the original speech. After ten days. Then i smiled again and i found all audience looked at me friendly. Do not be afr You are the best. I was very nervous. I was still a bit afraid that my voice trembledI was a shy girl in the past until i took part in this competition, our whole class attended the competition, i entered the competition: &quot.希望采纳; She gave me the power and we practised and practised
在过去我是一个害羞的女孩,直到去年我参加了这次比赛。我知道,信心是勇气的一种形式。去年我们全班参加了这次竞赛的帐单,是我第一次参加这样的比赛。令我吃惊的是我进入预赛中。然而,从半决赛是口试。我感到很害怕。我妈妈看到我,请对我说:“没关系,这就是一种尝试。不要害怕,要有信心”,所以我有信心,我们练习,并实行了。10天前我参加了此次比赛。2005年6月前开始我的妈妈对我说:“不要害怕。你是最棒的!我知道你是一个勇敢的女孩。你知道,信心是一种courage.’然后我笑了我的母亲。我走进赛场和一个也微笑。我一定要有自信。保持笑容。我对自己说。这次该轮到我来做一个演讲。我还是有点害怕与担心。我开始了我的演说以发抖的声音。突然,我忘记了一些单词。那是倒霉!现在我应该怎么做?我想起我妈说。信心是勇气的一种形式。所以我必须要有信心才行。我又笑了。而且我发现了所有观众看着我的确有。我不停的王寅演讲没有吟诵《原始语音。最终所有的观众给我很大的手。我也进入了决赛。去年的人才copetition后我发现我可以讲一口流利的英语就像一些参赛者在电视上。因此我变得自信的女孩。所以今天我站在这里再聊一聊。
先收起“我看清了”的想法,把“按要求作文”中的“要求”回忆一遍。然后按照要求,写出文章。 你还不明白...
尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们: 大家好! 今天,我讲话的题目是“心存感恩,展望未来”。 “感恩”是什么?...
几年级啊?作文写得稀里糊涂的。很多自己没有看见的事情都写进去了...请问你洗澡怎么看出天黑了灯亮了,...
不错的啦。 有个疑问,你们怎么五年级就毕业了? 还有几个小问题: 【微风又一次催浓了】,是催还是吹?...
你可能感兴趣的相关内容怎么样能最快借到三万块钱。急用!哪位好心人可以帮帮我!_商业百科_题解百科问答网
怎么样能最快借到三万块钱。急用!哪位好心人可以帮帮我!
&&&来源:用户发布&&&发布时间:&&&查看次数:48
帮下,怎么样能最快借到三万块钱。急用!哪位好心人可以帮帮我!感激不尽!网友回答zkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzkzk支付宝微信都能够的追答三万一年三千利息可不可以接受?最快两个小时内放款到账加QQ**
商业百科相关
更多相关内容
本站内容来自网友发布,本站无法保证其部分内容的正确性,请用户一定仔细辨别。
[] &&[联系QQ:885&971&98] &
沪ICP备号&大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装搜房网房天下APP
手机浏览器访问搜房网房天下
> > 问题详情
我要买房,有人帮帮我急用钱
浏览次数:0
买还是卖?不管您是要买还是卖都可以联系我们的、我们有专业的团队。如果需要咨询请致电:2
不知道下面这条知识能否帮助到您
只算首付就有可能陷入预算超支或者无法买房的尴尬境地。
买房前要准备哪些钱?
现在方法比较多啦,银行,个人真信贷,房产抵押贷,融资担保公司等等途径都是可以的啊
你可以找找周边的经纪人问问啊
317614浏览
148864浏览
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
没有搜房通行证,
ask:2,asku:1,askr:403,askz:27,askd:16,RedisW:0askR:0,askD:451 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:453
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
违法信息举报邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 人流手术费 的文章

随机推荐