下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文,主要写外国朋友来中国的一些建议,字数随意内容简单即可&
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
扫描下载二维码求助:写英语作文,你的一位外国朋友给你来信,打算到中国旅游。你给他回信,提出旅游建议。你的回信应包括_交通驾驶 - QQ志乐园
您的当前位置: &
求助:写英语作文,你的一位外国朋友给你来信,打算到中国旅游。你给他回信,提出旅游建议。你的回信应包括下列内容: 1.接到朋友的来信; 2.你对旅游的安排计划及理
来源: |人气:278 ℃|时间: 23:56:10
为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求助:写英语作文,你的一位外国朋友给你来信,打算到中国旅游。你给他回信,提出旅游建议。你的回信应包括下列内容: 1.接到朋友的来信; 2.你对旅游的安排计划及理"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求助:写英语作文,你的一位外国朋友给你来信,打算到中国旅游。你给他回信,提出旅游建议。你的回信应包括下列内容: 1.接到朋友的来信; 2.你对旅游的安排计划及理"相关的详细问题如下:
Nowadays humanity is faced with a lot of troublesome problems: energy crisis, cancer, pollution, population explosion, etc. They are threatening the survival of humanity. Therefore, some people are pessimistic about the future of humanity. They are pessimistic because they think that limited energy on earth wi incurable diseases are threatening more people' pollution is worse population explosion will make food shortage even more serious. Actually they needn't worry too much about these problems. Scientists will have developed new energy resources by the time oil and coal are used up. Besides, scientists are making a thorough study of genes and they will manage to cure cancer by adjusting the arrangement of genes. They are also making efforts to control pollution and population. Furthermore, all the governments in the world are concerned about these problems and they have taken measures to solve these problems. Therefore, we have every reason to be sure that human beings will conquer nature but they will never be conquered. KISS ???...
||||点击排行Writing10CEssay;Theimageshowstwopiechart;Thelargestincreasebetwee;However,theseincreasesar;Perhapsthemostsurprising;Thesestatisticalchartscl;[217words];
Writing 10 C Essay
The image shows two pie charts representing the trend of expenses for the average family in China.
The pie charts compare proportions of expenditure in 2001 with 2009 for travelling, education, car ownership, food & clothing, housing and online communications.
The largest increase between 2001 and 2009 has been for education, were costs have risen significantly (20%). It is interesting to note that the expenditure on housing in 2001 is now equal to the expenditure on education in 2009, which could indicate a significant change in priorities for Chinese families.
Conversely, it could indicate that education in 2009 is now significantly more expensive than it was in 2001.
However, these increases are tempered by the reduction in expenditure on clothes & food (now only 5% where previously it was 25%) and housing.
Perhaps the most surprising increase has been in the use of online communications, which indicates the average Chinese family has moved to adopting new technology. It is interesting to note that the family has increased expenditure on travel and cars, which suggests that Chinese people are more mobile and independent than in 2001.
These statistical charts clearly show that family priorities have changed in the past 8 years and that the role of the Internet and education will have a significant effect on future generations.
[ 217 words]
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、行业资料、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、38外国人写的英语作文等内容。 
 根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文 根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文根据提示,用英语写一篇 80 个...  根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文 根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文根据提示,用英语写一篇 80 个...  外国人写的英文推荐信recommendation_letter_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档外国人写的英文推荐信recommendation_letter_英语_初中教育_...  美国人写的考研英语作文_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 美国人写的考研英语作文_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区。...  老外的雅思写作高分例文及点评_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。智课网 IELTS 备考资料 老外的雅思写作高分例文及点评摘要: 美国朋友按照雅思作文的套路写了篇范文,大家...  外国人写的英文推荐信recommendation letter_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。外国人写的英文推荐信 英文推荐信范文 Sample 1: To Whom It May Concern: I have had...  老外作文(手写的不同字体)_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。老外手写的英语作文,重点在不同的手写字体,有圆体字和笨拙体,斜体等 ...  [用英语写论文之十二] 鼓励篇 老外的写作也不都是那么好的已有 2035 次阅读
19:42 |个人分类:系列二用英语写论文|系统分类:论文交流|关键词:论文...  根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文 根据提示写和外国人交谈的英语作文根据提示,用英语写一篇 80 个...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
介绍自己的英语作文我要给外国朋友写,所以尽可能地道一点.多 介绍自己喜欢干什么
插绵绵臭毙300
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** .(我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy.(我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school ,my favourite subject is maths .(在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)that if you try your best,everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on.(像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个)
供参考下:1、对方不清楚自己的基本状况:
那就介绍自己呗,说说自己家庭的基本状况,家中有几个人,whether you have brothers or sisters or not抑或自己其它周边生活的东西,这种介绍可以简单些,不宜太过深入,作为最初步的交流,最好顺便问他的基本生活状况。2、已经知道了相互的基本状况从这里可以再分几个种类 (1)从对方或自己的interest开始。尽可能地聊上...
My name is.....I'm a girlI'm 13 year oldI live in..........I'm an active ,lovely and clever girlIn the school , my favourite subject is mathsPerhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well ,but I like it very muchI also like sports very muchI hope we can be good friends
扫描下载二维码假如你是李华,你的外国朋友John来信,叫你谈谈春节~
大概内容如下;
1春节是中国最大的节目
2春节通常是二月份开始,持续15天
3除夕夜全家人在一起吃团圆饭,然后坐下来看电视迎接新年的到来
4春节是孩子们最快乐的时候,他们常常可以得到很多红包
假如你是李华,你的外国朋友John来信,叫你谈谈春节~
大概内容如下;
1春节是中国最大的节目
2春节通常是二月份开始,持续15天
3除夕夜全家人在一起吃团圆饭,然后坐下来看电视迎接新年的到来
4春节是孩子们最快乐的时候,他们常常可以得到很多红包
开头是这样的;
Dear John,
thank you foryour ltter ...
大家帮帮忙哦~
Dear John,
Thank you for your letter.Now I will show you our biggest festival--the Sping Festival.
It usually begins in Feburary and will last 15 days.Besides,on the Sping Festival eve,the whole family will eat together ,which has the meaning of reunion.Then,they may sit together to watch TV and wait for the coming of the new year.Moreover,it is the happiest time for the children because they always can recieve lots of money .
Best wishes
Dear John,
Thank you for your letter.Now I will show you our biggest festival--the Sping Festival.
It usually begins in Feburary and will last 15 days.Besides,on the Sping Festival eve,the whole family will eat together ,which has the meaning of reunion.Then,they may sit together to watch TV and wait for the coming of the new year.Moreover,it is the happiest time for the children because they always can recieve lots of money .
Best wishes
你应该勤劳些......
这种搞法 英文怎么学好
其实高中的作文很简单,只要能把要求的意思表达清楚就可以了。在本篇文章中,你的意见是补充的一部分。
写一些这个城市的习惯风俗特点
Dear Tom,Thanks for your letter! How are you these days in USA?Right now, I am a...
答: 是怎么回事啊 是不是缺钙。。。。。。。。
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私