anyone interesting为什么不用i am interested in

Interested - definition of interested by The Free Dictionary /interested
interested Also found in: , , , , , , .
in·ter·est·ed
(ĭn′trĭ-stĭd, -tər-ĭ-stĭd, -tə-rĕs′tĭd)adj.1.
Having or showing curiosity, fascination, or concern: I'm interested to hear about your family.2.
Possessing a right, claim, or stake: an interested party in the estate. See Usage Note at .in′ter·est·ed·ly adv.interested ('?ntr?st?d; -t?r?s-) adj1. showing or having interest2.
(usually prenominal) personally involved or implicated: the interested parties met to discuss the business.
'interestedly adv 'interestedness nin•ter•est•ed
(ˈɪn tər ə stɪd, -trə stɪd, -təˌrɛs tɪd)
concerned.
having the attention or curiosity engaged.
influenced by personal or selfish motives:
an interested witness.
in′ter•est•ed•ly, adv.
in′ter•est•ed•ness, n.
interested - Means "very interested in acquiring money or material things." - Can refer to "an association of persons interested in scientific and literary pursuits, meeting for the purpose of mutual improvement," or a reading room or library. - A type of matchmaking service in which participants meet for seven to eight minutes each before moving on to another participant, ultimately making a list of those they are interested in dating. - When one partner is more interested in sex than the other, their relationship is imparlibidinous.interested – 1. 'interested'If you want to know more about something or someone, you can say that you are interested in them.I am very interested in politics.Kanako seemed genuinely interested in him and his work.Be Careful!Don't use any preposition except in after interested.If you want to do something, you can say that you are interested in doing it.I was interested in visiting different parts of the world.We're only interested in finding out the facts.Be Careful!Don't say that you are 'interested to do' something.2. 'interesting'Do not confuse interested with . If someone or something is , they have qualities which make you want to know more about them.I've met some very interesting people.There are some interesting old buildings in the village.Be Careful!Don't use 'interesting' to describe things which make a lot of money. For example, 'an interesting job' is one that is enjoyable because it makes you feel interested, not one in which you earn a large salary. For a job that earns a lot of money, use well-paid.People with university degrees usually end up with well-paid jobs.Looking after children is not usually very well-paid.
Switch to Adj.1.interested - having especially curiosity or fa "an interested audience"; "interested in sports"; "was interested to hear about her family"; "interested in knowing who was on the telephone"; "interested spectators" - not having "an uninterested spectator"2.interested - involved in or affected by or having a
"a memorandum to those concerned"; "an enterprise in which three men are concerned"; "factors concerned in the rise and fall of epidemics"; "the interested parties met to discuss the business" - connected by participation o "we accomplished nothing, simply because of the large number of people involved"; "the problems involved"; "the involved muscles"; "I don't want to get involved"; "everyone involved in the bribery case has been identified"interestedadjective1. ,
(informal), , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
He did not look interested. curious , , , , , , , 2. , , , , , , , ,
All the interested parties finally agreed to the idea.interestedadjectiveHaving concern:, , .
???? ?????? ??????????????? ?? ????????????????? ??mít zájemzainteresovan?zaujat?interesseretkiinnostunutzainteresiranérdekeltérdekl?d?áhugasamursem á hlut a? málisem hefur áhuga á e-u興味がある??? ??zainteresovan?intresserad??????????al?kal?ilgilenmequan t?m ??ninterested [ˈɪntrɪstɪd] ADJ → she seems very interested →
anyone interested should apply in writing to → cualquier
a ...I've got some books to sell, are you interested? →
que quiero , ?te ?I'm going to the canteen, if anybody is interested →
, si alguien se quiere to be interested in sth he's interested in buying a car → está
un I'm not interested in football →
el would you be interested in my old wardrobe? → ?te
quedarte con mi
?to become or grow or get interested in sth/sb →
algn/algoto get sb interested in sth →
que algn se
por algoI tried to get him interested in opera →
por la I soon got her interested in my idea →
por mi the interested party → la
she was interested to see what he would do →
I'd be interested to know the outcome → me
el interested [ˈɪntrəstɪd] adj (gen) → (e)I'd be interested to hear your views → Je serais
votre .You may be interested to know that → Vous serez
d'apprendre que ...to be interested in sth →
qch, être
qchI wasn't particularly interested in physics → Je ne m'intéressais pas
., Je n'étais pas
.I'm not interested in politics → Je ne m'intéresse pas
.I'm not interestedNo thanks, I'm not interested → , ?a ne m'intéresse pas.I told him I wasn't interested → Je lui ai
que ?a ne m'intéressait pas. [party, body] → (e)the interested parties → les
All the interested parties eventually agreed to the idea →
à cette .interest-free [&#x2ɪntrəstˈfriː] adj [loan, credit] → à
(d'intérêt)We offer 10 months interest-free credit → Nous
pour . adv [lend, borrow] → interest group n →
m d'intérêtinterested adj →
(→ in an +dat); I’m not interested → das
mich ; … and I’m not even interested either → … und es
mich auch ; to be interested in somebody/something → sich für / , an /
sein; would you be interested in a game of cards? → h?tten Sie ,
zu ?; I’m going to the cinema, are you interested (in coming)? → ich
, haben Sie
?; I’m selling my car, are you interested? → ich
meinen , sind Sie ?; the company is interested in expanding its sales → die
daran or ist daran , ihren
zu ; I’d be interested to know how … → es
mich ja schon , wie …; she was interested to see what he would do → sie war , was er wohl
; I was interested to hear that → es
mich, das zu ; to get somebody interested (in something) → jdn (für etw)
(= having personal or financial interest) → ; (= involved) → ; he is an interested party → er ist , er ist daran interested [ˈɪntrɪstɪd] adj (expression) → interessato/a, /a di ; (person) → che s'interessato be interested in sth →
qche's interested in buying a car → è
all'acquisto di una interested party →
f interest ('intr?st) , ((American) 'int?rist)
attention. That newspaper story is bound to arouse interest. belangstelling
интерес
das Interesse
interesse ,
mielenkiinto
érdekl?dés
susidom?jimas
???? ???? ????? ???? ????????? ?????? ??????
záujem, pozornos?
interesovanje
??????????????????? , al?ka
興趣,注意
?нтерес, зац?кавлен?сть
兴趣,注意 2.
a matter, activity etc that is of special concern to one. Gardening is one of my main interests. belangstelling
?????????? ????????
das Interesse
chose qui intéresse (qqn)
érdekl?dés, hobbi
áhugamál
aizrau?anās
lucru care st?rne?te interesul (cuiva); pa-si-une
preokupacija
???????? ,
?нтерес
?i?u quan t?m 3.
money paid in return for borrowing a usually large sum of money. The (rate of) interest on this lo (also adjective) the interest rate. rente
??????? ? ????
лихва
úrok(ov?)
laenuprotsent
korist, kamate
palūkanos
procentu likme
ú úrokov?
в?дсотки
l?i t?c 4.
(a share in the ownership of) a business firm etc. He bought an interest in the night-club. aandeel
????? ??????
der Anteil
pravo na udio
hlutur, hlutabréf
(partecipazione agli utili)
(īpa?uma) da?a; līdzdalība
drept de (co)proprietate
???????? ,
пай, частка
????? ??? ???
quy?n l?i 5.
a group of connected businesses which act together to their own advantage. I suspect that the scheme will be opposed by the banking interest (= all the banks acting together). belang
???????? ??????? ?????????
кръг от хора с общ интерес
interessegruppe
(ομ?δα με κοιν?) συμφ?ροντα
????? ?? ????
???????????? ???????????
?????, ???, ??????, ????, ???????
érdekeltség
kelompok bisnis
hagsmunahópur
利害関係者
???, ?? ???, ???
suinteresuot? asmen?/organizacij? ratas
kelompok niaga
groep van belanghebbenden
forretningsverden/-interesser
ko?a, sfery
?? ???? ????? ????
(grup de) interese
заинтересованные круги
záujmová skupina
intressent, intresserad krets
??????????
група ос?б, що мають сп?льн? ?нтереси
???? ??????
利害关系,利益关系
to arouse the curios to be of importance or concern to. Political arguments don't interest me at all. interesseer
????? ????????
интересувам се
interessar
interessere
???? ??? ????
kiinnostaa
???? ??????? ????
felkelt érdekl?dé érdekel
menarik perhatian
vekja áhuga á
興味を起こさせる
??(??? ?? ??
interesēt
menarik perhatian ,
a interesa
interesovati
intressera
ilgilendirmek, merak?n? uyand?rmak
ц?кавити
?????? ???? ????
làm cho ai quan t?m 2.
(with in) to persuade to do, buy etc. Can I interest you in (buying) this dictionary? interesseer
??????? ?? ????????
заинтересовам
interessar
vzbudit zájem
g?re interesseret i
κιν? το ενδιαφ?ρον, πε?θω κπ. να κ?νει κτ.
huvi ?ratama
??????? ????
houkutella
?????????? ???-
(???? ??????? ???) ???????? ???? ????, ????????? ??????? ??????, ????????? ??????? ????
zainteresirati
érdekeltté tesz
vekja áhuga , destare interesse in
~する気にさせる
?????, ?????
ieinteresēt
interesse kweken ,
???????.????
a con-vinge
vzbudi? záujem
zbuditi zanimanje
zainteresovati
g?ra intresserad, v?cka intresse
ilgisini ?ekmek
引起行動或購買的意願
зац?кавити
thuy?t ph?c 'interested adjective1.
(often with in) showing attention or having curiosity. He's not in Don't tell me any more – I' I'll be interested to see what happens next week. belangstel
????????? ??
заинтересован
interessado
mít zájem
interesseret
ε?μαι περ?εργο?, ενδιαφ?ρομαι να μ?θω
??????? ???????
kiinnostunut
?????????? ???-
???? ???? ????
interesantan
érdekl?d?; é nem érdekli
áhugasamur
興味のある
besidomintis, susidom?j?s
ieinteresēts
berminat , ,
interessado
интересующийся
ma? záujem (o)
ki se zanima (za)
zainteresovan
intresserad
???????? ,
зац?кавлений
?????? ???? ????
quan t?m 2.
(often with in) willing, or wanting, to do, buy etc. Are you interested in (buying) a second-hand car? stel belang
????????? ?? ????????
интерес
interessado
mít zájem
interesseret , πρ?θυμο? για κτ.
?????????? ???-
???????? ???? ????
zainteresiran
sem hefur áhuga á e-u
suinteresuotas
ieinteresēts
interessado
interesat (de)
интересующийся, заинтересованный
ma? záujem
zainteresiran
zainteresovan
intresserad
зац?кавлений
????? ?????
thích làm gì 3.
personally involved in a particular business, project etc and therefore likely to be anxious about decisions made regarding it. You must consult the other interested parties (= the other people involved). betrokke
???? ?????? ??????
заинтересована страна
interessado
zainteresovan?
interesseret
asjaosaline
asianosainen
??????? ?????? ?-
???????, ????????
koji ima udio
berkepentingan
sem á hlut a? máli
利害関係のある
suinteresuotas
ieinteresēts
berkepentingan ,
??? ??????
interessado
zainteresovan?
zainteresovan
intresserad, inblandad, ber?rd
?????????? , al?kal?
有利害關係的
зац?кавлений
liên quan ??n 'interesting (negative uninteresting)
adjectivean interesting book. interessante
?????/ ???????
интерсен
interessante
interessant
kiinnostava
áhugaver?ur
interesants
?? ??? ????? ??????? ????? ??
interessante
zaujímav?
intressant
ц?кавий
thú v? 'interestingly adverb interessant
??????? ?????? ??????????
интересно
interessante
zajímavě
interessant nok
ενδιαφερ?ντω?
huvitavalt
???? ???? ????
kiinnostavasti
????????? ?-
???????? ??
zanimljivo
érdekes módon
secara menarik
á áhugaver?an hátt
in maniera interessante
面白いことには
interesanti
dengan menarik
op een interessante manier, interessant genoeg
co interesuj?ce, ku ogólnemu zaskoczeniu
?? ??? ????
interessante
interesant
zaujímavo
zanimljivo
p? ett intressant s?tt
ilgin? bir ? i?in ilgin? yan?
ц?каво
????? ????? ???
m?t cách thú v? in one's (own) interest bringing, or in order to bring, advantage, benefit, help etc to oneself etc. It would be in our own interest to help him, as he may be able to help us later. eie belang
??? ?????????
интерес
no interesse de
ve vlastním zájmu
i ens egen interesse
προ? το συμφ?ρον μου
en su propio interés/beneficio
enese huvides
?? ??? ??? ????
oman edun mukaisesti
dans son (propre) intérêt
???????? ??
biti u interesu
saját érdekében
untuk kepentingan
í eigin ?águ, vegna eigin hags
nel proprio interesse
~自身のために
savo paties labui
kāda interesēs/labā
in zijn (eigen) belang
we w?asnym interesie
? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????
no interesse de alguém
?n inte-resul s?u
в ваших же интересах
vo vlastnom záujme
v lastno korist
u ne?ijem interesu
i ens [eget] intresse
????????????????????
(kendi) yarar?na
為自身利益
у чи?хось ?нтересах
???? ????? ?? ???
vì quy?n l?i c?a ai in the interest(s) of in order to get, achieve, increase etc. The political march was banned in the interests of public safety. in die belang van
???????????
в интерес на
no interesse de
af hensyn til , προ? το συμφ?ρον
en el interés de
jonkun etujen mukaisesti
???????? ??-
u interesu
vmi érdekében
untuk kepentingan
vegna hagsmuna
~のために
kokiais nors sumetimais, kieno nors labui
kāda interesēs/labā
untuk kepentingan
in het belang van ,
w interesie
no interesse de
pentru/?n nu-mele
в интересах чего-л.
i [ngns] intresse, till (f?r) [ngns] b?sta
???????????????? , yarar?na
為了...利益
в ?нтересах
??? ?? ?? ???
vì m?c ?ích lose interest to stop being interested. He used to be very active in politics, but he's lost interest now. belangstelling verloor
??????? ??????????
губя интерес
perder o interesse
ztratit zájem
das Interesse verlieren
miste interesse
χ?νω το ενδιαφ?ρον μου
perder el interés
huvi kaotama
?? ????? ??? ???? ??
menett?? mielenkiinto
se désintéresser de
???????? ???????
gubiti interes
kiábrándul vmib?l
tidak tertarik lagi
missa áhuga
perdere interesse
興味を失う
daugiau nebesidom?ti
zaudēt interesi
hilang minat
zijn belangstelling verliezen
straci? zainteresowanie
?? ????? ????
perder o interesse
a nu mai fi interesat de
потерять интерес
strati? záujem
izgubiti zanimanje
izgubiti interesovanje
tappa intresset
ilgisini yitirmek
失去感興趣
втратити ?нтерес
?????? ??? ????
th?i kh?ng quan t?m take an interest to be interested. I take a great interest in everything they do. belangstelling hê
??????? ???????
интересувам се
interessar-se por
zajímat se
vaere interesseret
huvitatud olema
??????? ????
olla kiinnostunut
??????????
zanimati se
érdekl?dik (vmi) iránt
hafa áhuga á
~に興味をもつ
būt ieinteresētam
????? ??????
interessar-se por
a fi interesat (de)
проявлять интерес
zaujíma? sa
zanimati se za kaj
zanimati se za
vara intresserad av
??????????? , ilgi duymak
對...感興趣
ц?кавитися
?????? ??????
quan t?m interested →
zaujat? interesseret
kiinnostunut
zainteresiran
興味がある ??? ??
intresserad ??????????
quan t?m ??n
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Tom Swift, who had been slowly looking through the pages of a magazine, in the contents of which he seemed to be deeply interested, turned the final folio, ruffled the sheets back again to look at a certain map and drawing, and then, slapping the book down on a table before him, with a noise not unlike that of a shot, exclaimed: Robert was interested, and wanted to know what manner of girls the sisters were, what the father was like, and how long the mother had been dead. He was brought among us, as I have heard, by some strange accident in which your father was interested, and in which the savage
but I forget the idle tale, it is enough, that he is now our friend.
▲interested▼
interested
For webmasters:Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you.
While meeting new people and making new business connections can be nerve-racking to those who are uncomfortable in social settings, it's not as difficult as you think. All great conversationalists put effort into their dialogue in order to come across as interesting and engaging. Mingling skills can be taught and those that learn them, and then put them into practice, will reap the benefits and rewards.
As anxious as you may feel, most people are experiencing similar emotions.
What's the big secret to making a favorable impression on others? Shifting the focus off of yourself and demonstrating interest in the other person. Here are seven ways to come across as appealing and likable at your next networking event.
Focus on looking approachable. Show that you are interested in meeting others through your facial expression and body language. In other words, smile. It's the perfect antidote to feeling nervous or awkward. Some people have a default expression that looks downright icy. Be aware of your uncomfortable "resting face" and add some spark and dazzle into your expressions.
Ask questions and foster dialogue. One foolproof way to come across as a brilliant communicator is to include open-ended questions. Most people enjoy talking about themselves, especially to someone who appears genuinely interested. Use this technique as a way to keep a conversation flowing, but avoid an invasive inquisition.
Magnetic people cultivate conversation where both parties have a chance to contribute. Be careful not to turn a friendly exchange into a speech where you hold your new acquaintance as a captive audience member.
Dress your best. Understand the type of affair you will be attending and research the dress code expectations. Even at a casual pre-conference mixer, fit into the environment by wearing something that gives you the confidence of looking your best. It's hard to relax when you are distracted by feeling under or overdressed at a networking luncheon or fundraiser.
Be armed with a few conversation starters. Study up on the lighter side of current events and get familiar with the latest movie reviews or popular television shows. Don't bring up news that can lead to a negatively charged discussion. S you might find interesting topics to talk about right in front of you.
For example, the great food being served, the beautiful venue, the amazing artwork on display or even a piece of jewelry being worn by the hostess.
Walk up to a group. Instead of waiting for someone to approach you, join an existing conversation by saying, "May I join you? My name is Sarah Smith and I'm looking forward to meeting new people tonight."
If someone is standing by themselves, walk up to them, extend your hand for a handshake, and introduce yourself. They will be grateful for a friendly face and you will feel satisfied that you overcame your hesitation.
Stay focused. Give the person, or group, your undivided attention. For the duration of the festivities, turn your cell phone off, avoid checking your watch and ignore the clock on the wall. Immerse yourself in putting forth creative energy to leave a strong and lasting impression. It's not necessary to be the life of the party, simply be a good listener that makes others comfortable to be around them.
Leave the conversation gracefully. When you are ready to move on to meet other people, exit by excusing yourself to freshen your drink or to say hello to someone else. Once again, extend your hand for a good-bye greeting. The role of a good guest is to mix and mingle with others, not stick to one person like glue until the end of the party. Your goal as a great guest is to make your host glad he or she invited you. Make every effort to sing for your supper!
For more of Diane's business etiquette tips, visit her , connect with her
on The Huffington Post, follow her on
and "like" .
Follow Diane Gottsman on Twitter:
Etiquette expert and mode Owner, The Protocol School of Texas
From Our Partners

我要回帖

更多关于 be interested to 的文章

随机推荐