You stop in for a pack of cigarettes.
你止步,想买包烟
You don't smoke, don't even want to.
你不抽烟,甚至没想过
Hey now, check your change.
''嘿''(店员),赶快数下找零
Dressed up like a car crash
打扮起来,(凌乱地)象刚出了场车祸
Your wheels are turnin' but you're upside down.
车 轮子(有条不紊的)飞转,你却一片混沌
You say whenhe hits you, you don't mind
他伤害你,你说不在意
Because when he hurts you, you feel alive.
因为这让你觉得他心里至少还有你
Oh, is that what it is?
嘿,真的是这样么?!
Red lights, grey morning
红灯(停),灰色晨曦
You stumble out of a hole in the ground.
你跌跌撞撞的,(仿佛)从地底爬了出来
A vampire or a victim
是吸血鬼还是受害者
It depends on who's around.
这取决于,谁在身边
You used to stay in to watch the adverts
曾经的你,喜欢突然止步端详广告
You could lip synch. to the talk shows.
曾经的你,能够跟上电视的脱口秀
And if you look, you look through me
你仰望天空,能透视我的身体
And when you talk, you talk at me
你一开口,也总能涉及我
And when I touch you, you don't feel a thing.
而当我伸手触及,你却感觉不到我
If I could stay, then the night would give you up.
如果我能留下,在那个黑夜将你放弃的晚上
Stay, and the day would keep its trust.
留下,白昼该会留下它的希望
Stay, and the night would be enough.
留下,一晚就足够了
Faraway, so close
遥远,又近在咫尺
Up with the static and the radio.
世界充满了着静电和电磁波
With satellite television
还有卫星电视广播
You can go anywhere:
你能去世界的任何地方 (但你却逃不掉
Miami, New Orleans
迈阿密,新奥尔良,
London, Belfast and Berlin.
伦敦,贝尔法斯特和柏林
And, if you listen, I can't call.
如果你倾听,我空对着电话无言以对
And, if you jump, you just might fall.
如果你跳跃,我只能担忧着你的坠落
And, if you shout, I'll only hear you.
如果你呼喊,我仅仅只能听到你的声音
If I could stay, then the night would give you up.
如果我留下,在那个黑夜将你放弃的晚上
Stay, and the day would keep its trust.
留下,白昼该会留下它的希望
Stay with the demons you drowned.
留下,或与你一起与魔鬼沉沦
Stay with the spirit I found.
留下,或陪伴着我寻找到的精灵
Stay, and the night would be enough.
留下,一晚就足够了
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet, there's no one around,
Just the bang and the clatter
一声重击和哗啦声
As an angel runs to ground.
一位天使坠落地面
Just the bang and the clatter
一声重击和哗啦声
As an angel hits the ground.
一位天使坠落地面
注:由于此首歌的歌词很晦涩难懂,顾翻译时参考了许多不知名的网友的翻译成果。在这里对这些人表示感谢,同时歌词中依然有很多本人不甚明白的语句,希望各位高人多多与本人交流
running to stand still
and so she woke up
就这样醒了
woke up from where she lying still
从她曾经沉睡的地方
said i gotta do something
说我应该去做点什么
about what were going
关于我们应该去哪里
step on a steam train
急忙闪进一辆列车
step out of a drivering rain,maybe
也许是为了躲避大风雨
run from the darkness in the night
从充斥着黑暗的夜晚中狂奔而出
singing ah la la la de day
唱到:多么美好的一天啊
ah la la la de day
多么美好的一天啊
sweet the sin,bitter the tastein my mouth
甜蜜的错误,苦涩的味道
i see severn towers,but i only see one way out
我看见了七座城堡,但却只有一条出路
you gotta cry without weeping,talking about without speaking, scream without raising your woice
默默的流泪,静静的述说,无声的呐喊
you know i took the poison,fron the poison stream
我充满了罪恶,来自罪恶之河
then i floated out of here,singing
我漂浮在上面唱到
ah la la la de day
多么美好的一天啊
ah la la la de day
多么美好的一天啊
she walks throught the streets
她漫步在这条街上
with her eyes paintsd red
眼睛里布满了血丝
under black belly of cloud in the rain
在被乌云笼罩着的雨天
in through a doorway
she brings me white golden pearls
她带给我一个从海边拾来的
stolen from the sea
金碧辉煌的珍珠
she is raging
she is raging
and the storm blows uo in her eyes
咆哮充满着她的眼睛
she will suffer the needle chill
她独自忍受刺骨的寒冷
she`s running to stad\nd still
但她依然不停的奔跑
注1:gotta====have to go
注2:serven towers:都柏林北部的一个地名,里面公寓林立(算的上是贫民窟),是很多犯罪的发源地,离BONO的家也不远
& && && & ONE
is it getting better你的心情好些了吗
or do you feel the same还是你感到一切如昔?
will it make it easier on you now如今你找到了可依托之人
you got someone to blame这是否使你轻松了些?
you say你说
one love一次爱
one life一生所求
when it’s one need in the night夜里所需要的只有爱
one love一生 一次爱
we get to share it我们共同分享爱的甘甜
leaves you baby if you don’t care for it我要把全部的爱留给你
did i disappoint you我让你失望了吗?
or leave a bad taste in your mouth还是我的吻使你感觉不适
you act like you never had love你的行为像是从未得到过爱
and you want me to go without你要让我就这样离开
well it’s..哦...
too late tonight今夜已经太晚
to drag the past out让我们在柔和的灯光下
into the light回忆过去...
we’re one,我们是一体
but we’re not the same但是我们却又不同,
we get to我们要
carry each other互相搀扶
one...溶为一体
have you come here for forgiveness你是来请求宽恕的吗?
Have you come to raise the dead 是来让爱起死回生的吗
have you come here to play jesus是你自己发疯
to the lepers in your head来请求耶稣的原谅的吗?
did i ask too much我是不是问得太多了
more than a lot超出了你的容忍
you gave me nothing你什么也没有给我
now it’s all i got现在这就是我的所有
we’re one我们是一体
but we’re not the same但是我们又各不相同
well we 是的 我们——
hurt each other彼此伤害着
then we do it again
you say你说
love is a temple爱是圣殿
love a higher law爱是更高贵的法典
love is a temple
love the higher law
you ask me to enter你邀请我加入
but then you make me crawl之后你让我匍匐在地
and i can’t be holding on我无法坚持
to what you got你所拥有的
when all you got is hurt此时你又受到了伤害
one love一次爱
one blood一份血
you got to do what you should你会去做你能做的
with each other我们相互搀扶着..
sisters brothers兄弟姐妹般
one life把生命溶为一体
but we’re not the same we get to即使我们并不相同 我们应该
carry each other相互支撑
carry each other相互支撑着
希望大家接力.我个人的能力有限, 也欢迎大家指出错误[s:26]
[s:2]&&[s:5]
顶起。。今天将有很多更新 [s:2]
很强很暴力
好空虚的歌词......没兴趣了
何不试着去翻翻拜伦,济慈,雪莱的诗?做点更有挑战,更有收获的工作 [s:2]
引用第5楼athlonxp_0于 18:06发表的 :
好空虚的歌词......没兴趣了那LS认为那个乐队的歌词更有深度。。。介绍给我看看
Re:U2  歌曲翻译贴!
强悍英语 顶U2
Powered by【转帖】QAF 歌词【qaf吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:23,283贴子:
【转帖】QAF 歌词收藏
不知道贴吧里有人发过没,看到中文站里有,就想分享给大家。 原帖在这里从中文站直接复制粘贴是有乱码的。所以稍微整理了一下下。
Justin在Babylon那段pole dancing,加冕King of Babylon那首舞曲“High School Confidential”。我觉得这首歌是专门为QAF写的,仔细看看歌词就知道了,很明显都是QAF的情节。歌词里面出现Zack Tool,但是ZackTool是只存在于这部电视剧里的人物,更说明这首歌是制作单位commission 别人专门写的。 Song: High School ConfidentialHe's a cool blond scheming trickYou want him so much
You feel sickThe boy can't help it He really can't help it nowTeenage brandos stalk him in the hallsThey tease him with cat callsHe's a combination Tom Cruise Zack O'ToolHigh School High School Confidential High School High School Confidential What's that man doin with himIt's that guyAnd he's screwin with himCan he feel the sex and sweatHe makes you cream your jeansSo you won't forget High School High School Confidential High SchoolHigh School Confidential He drives a loaded jeep With seats in the back. If you don't do him soon l have a heart attackWhen he flashes you a look You wanna burn his booksGive up high school High School High School Confidential High School High School Confidential High School High School Confidential High School High School Confidential High School Queer High School ConfidentialHigh School High School Confidential High School High School ConfidentialHigh School High School Confidential
B&J在Michael房间里那段Artist: Touch and Go Song: Straight . . . to Number OneYeahTen . . . kiss me on the lipsNine . . . run your fingers through my hairEight . . . touch me . . . slowlyHold it! Let's go straight . . . to number oneSeven . . . lipsSix . . . slooowlyFive . . . fingersFour . . . play. . . to number oneLet's go straight . . . to number oneTouch me . . .Let's go straight . . .One [repeating]. . . to number oneLipsFingersFeel it?One [repeating]TenNineEightSevenSixFiveFour ThreeTouch and go . . .. . . to number one
B&J在Michael房间里那段Artist: Touch and Go Song: Straight . . . to Number OneYeahTen . . . kiss me on the lipsNine . . . run your fingers through my hairEight . . . touch me . . . slowlyHold it! Let's go straight . . . to number oneSeven . . . lipsSix . . . slooowlyFive . . . fingersFour . . . play. . . to number oneLet's go straight . . . to number oneTouch me . . .Let's go straight . . .One [repeating]. . . to number oneLipsFingersFeel it?One [repeating]TenNineEightSevenSixFiveFour ThreeTouch and go . . .. . . to number one
小J第一次到B家,他们first kiss时的SONG: You Think You're A Man Turn around. Stand up like a man and look me in the eye. Turn around. Take one final look at what you've left behind, then walk away from the greatest lover you have ever known. Yes, walk away. You're telling me that you can make it on your own, by yourself, without my help. Mr., you just made a big mistake. You think you're a man, but you're only a boy. You think you're a man, but you're only a toy. You think you're a man, but you just couldn't see you weren't man enough to satisfy me. & Shut the door. Take a look around and tell me what you find. Shut the door. Take a giant step for you and all mankind, then don't come back. I always gave you so much more than you deserve. No don't come back 'cause no one makes a fool of me. You've got a nerve to walk away. Mark the words I'm gonna say. Mr., you just made a big mistake. You think you're a man, but you're only a boy. You think you're a man, but you're only a toy. You think you're a man, but you just couldn't see you weren't man enough to satisfy me.
这个是J跳舞,重新赢回B的。Katty B / Let's Hear It For The Boy / QaF soundtrack 1 80's night in club Let's hear it for the boy * Let's hear it for my baby * My baby he don't talk sweet * He ain't got much to say * But he loves me loves me loves me * I know that he loves me anyway * And maybe he don't dress fine * But I don't really mind * Cause everytime he pulls me near * I just want to cheer * Let's hear it for the boy * Let's give the boy a hand * Let's hear it for my baby * You got to understand * Maybe he's no Romeo * But he's my loving one man show * Let's hear it for the boy * My baby may not be rich * Watching every dime * But he loves me loves me loves me * We always have a real good time * And maybe he sings off key * But that's alright by me * Cause when he does * He does so well * It makes want to yell * Cause when he does he does so well * It makes want to yell
118, Forever Young Let's dance in style * Lets dance for a while * Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies * Hoping for the best but expecting the worst * Are you going to drop the bomb or not? * Let us die young or let us live forever * We don't have the power but we never say never * Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip * The music's for the sad men * Can you imagine when this race is won * Turn our golden faces into the sun * Praising our leaders we're getting in tune * The music's played by the madmen * Forever young, I want to be forever young * Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever * Some are like water, some are like the heat * Some are a melody and some are the beat * Sooner or later they all will be gone * Why don't they stay young * It's so hard to get old without a cause * I don't want to perish like a fading horse * Youth is like diamonds in the sun * And diamonds are forever * So many adventures couldn't happen today * So many songs we forgot to play * So many dreams are swinging out of the blue * We let them come true
Lovin' You Oooh... ooh yeah... uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, now...wuh, uh, uh, uh, uh, now...wuh, uh - wuuhhhhhhhhLovin' youAll I wanna doThis feels so right I'mLovin youAll I wanna do'Cause I like the way I'mLovin you... you...I used to runI used to hide from loveBut now, I'm satisfied'Cause you showed meThat love could beSo good, so real and oh so rightSo many things I used to let get in my wayNow I open up my arms and say hey&ChorusLovin youIt's all I wanna do! K: For the rest of my lifeThis feels so right I'mLovin YouIt's all I wanna doK: For the rest of my days'Cause I like the way I'mLovin YouLovin' YouK: I'm lovin' you, huh... An open book, an open doorThat's what you are and I thank you forThe heart you give that's sensitiveYou're all I need and you're so much moreI used to fill each hour of each single dayNow I slow it down enough to say hey hey K: I'm lovin youK: Don't you know I'm lovin youBKGND: I like the way I like the way heyEv-Ev'ry day, (K) every dayEv-Ev'ry night, holding me closeNever had a lover make me feel so rightNever have another, (K: never make me feel so right) never let you goLovin YouAll I wanna doThis feels so rightI'm lovin you (K: I'm lovin' you)All I wanna do (K: I wanna do)K&B: The rest of my days'Cause I like the way I&#Repeat chorus until fade.
309,Brian, Jusin在床上blowjob, &Weapon& Matthew Good Band - WeaponHere by my side an angelHere by my side the devilNever turn your back on meNever turn your back on me againHere by my side it heavenHere by my side you are destructionHere by my side a new color to paint the world (ooh)Never turn your back on itNever turn your back on it againHere by my side its heavenCareful, be carefulCareful, be carefulThis is where the world drops offThis is where the world drops offCareful, be careful And you breathe inAnd you breathe out for itAin抰 it so weirdHow it makes you a weaponAnd you give inAnd you give out for itAin抰 it so weird How it makes you a weaponNever turn your back on itNever turn your back on it Careful, be careful(fades away gradually)Here by my side its heavenHere by my side its heavenHere by my side?
308结尾是小B和小J在办公室里面和好时放的那个曲子《lover's spit》lover's spitAll these people drinking lover's spitThey sit around and clean their face with itAnd they listen to teeth to learn how to quittied to a night they never metYou know it's timethat we grow old and do some shitI like it all that wayAll these people drinking lover's spitSwallowing words while giving headThey listen to teeth to learn how to quittied to a night they never metYou know it's timethat we grow old and do some shitI like it all that way
313最后唱的那个歌,HUNGRY Kosheen - HungryYou're like a child with old eyes,cynical and sensible, always full of surprisesyou travel far and widelooking for the feeling, lost inside of youThey don't understand you, nountil it's too latewith everything they've handed youon a silver plate-CHORUS-Are you hungry for a little morethan what you've had before?Are you hungry for a taste of life?whet your appetite, are you hungry?Now give me this mountainsidecool waters to lie besidegive me these two strong eyesto see the difference between truth and liesAh, give me this feeling when you kiss me babyevery day and every nightThat's all I need, yesEverything is gonna be all right-CHORUS-You're like a sight for sore eyes, lyrical and gentleborderlining sentimentalYou're like a dream realisedso why do I keep falling back to sleep,I'm so serious and deep.-CHORUS--CHORUS-
BEN 和MICHAEL跳舞的那首歌的歌词Can't Fight this Feeling I can't fight this feeling any longer and yet I'm still afraid to let it flowWhat started out as friendship has grown strongerI only wish I had the strength to let it showI tell myself that I can't hold out for everI say there is no reason for my fear'cause I feel so secure when we're togetherYou give my life directionYou make everything so clearAnd even I wander I'm keepin' you in sightYou're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's nightAnd I'm getting closer than I ever through I mightAnd I can't fight this feeling anymoreI've forgotten what I started fightin' forIt's time to bring this shipin' to the shoreand throw away the oars forever'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymoreI've forgotten what I started fightin' forAnd if I have to crawl up on the floorwwcome crashin' through your door baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore My life has been such a whirl wind since I saw youI've been running a round in circles in my mindAnd it always seems thay I'm followin' you, girl'cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never findand even I wander I'm keepin' you in sightYou're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's nightAnd I'm getting closer than I ever through I might And I can't fight this feeling anymoreI've forgotten what I started fightin' for5 Y: c, Y9 P, F8 N- K8 ?* oIt's time to bring this shipin' to the shoreand throw away the oars forever 'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymoreI've forgotten what I started fightin' forAnd if I have to crawl up on the floorcome crashin' through your doorbaby I can't fight this feelin' anymore
TRUE FAITH
314 celebration I feel so extraordinarySomething’s got a hold on meI get this feeling I’m in motionA sudden sense of libertyI don’t care ’cause I’m not thereAnd I don’t care if I’m here tomorrowAgain and again I’ve taken too muchOf the things that cost you too muchI used to think that the day would never comeI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunMy morning sun is the drug that brings me nearTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fearI used to think that the day would never come- That my life would depend on the morning sun...When I was a very small boyVery small boys talked to meNow that we’ve grown up togetherThey’re afraid of what they seeThat’s the price that we all payOur valued destiny comes to nothingI can’t tell you where we’re goingI guess there was just no way of knowingI used to think that the day would never comeI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunMy morning sun is the drug that brings me nearTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fearI used to think that the day would never comeThat my life would depend on the morning sun...I feel so extraordinarySomething’s got a hold on meI get this feeling I’m in motionA sudden sense of libertyThe chances are we’ve gone too farYou took my time and you took my moneyNow I fear you’ve left me standingIn a world that’s so demandingI used to think that the day would never comeI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near To the childhood I lost, replaced by fearI used to think that the day would never come'That my life would depend on the morning sun...
ChiquititaChiquitita, tell me what's wrong You're enchained by your own sorrowIn your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow How I hate to see you like this_There is no way you can deny it I can see that you're oh so sad, so quietChiquitita, tell me the truth I'm a shoulder you can cry on Your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on You were always sure of yourselfNow I see you've broken a feather I hope we can patch it up togetherChiquitita, you and I know How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leavingYou'll be dancing once again and the pain will end You will have no time for grieving Chiquitita, you and I cry But the sun is still in the sky and shining above youLet me hear you sing once more like you did beforeSing a new song, Chiquitita Try once more like you did before Sing a new song, Chiquitita So the walls came tumbling down And your love's a blown out candle All is gone and it seems too hard to handle Chiquitita, tell me the truth There is no way you can deny itI see that you're oh so sad, so quiet Chiquitita, you and I knowHow the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leavingYou'll be dancing once again and the pain will end You will have no time for grieving Chiquitita, you and I cry But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you Let me hear you sing once more like you did before Sing a new song, Chiquitita Try once more like you did before Sing a new song, Chiquitita Try once more like you did before Sing a new song, ChiquititaCrying at the discotequeDowntown's been caught by the hysteria People scream and shoutA generation's on the move When disco spreads like THE bacteria THOSE lonely days are out Welcome the passion of the groove The silver tears You wore a tie like Richard Gere I wanna get down
spin me around I stand on the borderline Crying at the discoteque Crying at the discoteque I saw you crying I saw you crying at the discoteque I saw you crying I saw you crying at the discoteque Tonight's the night at the danceteria The joining of the tribe The speakers blasting clear and loud The way you dance is our criteria The DJ takes you high Let tears of joy baptise the crowd The golden yearsThe silver tears You wore a tie like Richard GereI wanna get down You spin me around Crying at the discoteque Crying at the discoteque I saw you crying I saw you crying at the discotequeI saw you crying I saw you crying at the discoteque The passion of the groove Generation on the move Joining of the disco tribeLet the music take you high The golden years The silver tears You wore a tie like Richard Gere I wanna get down You spin me around I stand on the borderline Crying at the discoteque Crying at the discoteque I saw you crying
I saw you crying at the discoteque I saw you crying I saw you crying at the discotequeLet forever beHow does it feel like to wake up in the sunHow does it feel like to shine on everyoneHow does it feel like to let fovever beHow does it feel likeTo spend a little lifetime sitting in the gutterAnd scream a symphonyHow does it feel like sailing on the breezeHow does it feel like to spend a little lifetimeSitting in the gutterAnd scream a symphonyHow does it feel like to make it happeningHow does it feel like to breathe with everythingHow does it feel like to let forever beHow does it feel likeTo spend a little lifetime sitting in the gutterAnd scream a symphonyHow does it feel like, to be a crystallineHow does it feel like to spend a little lifetimeSitting in the gutterAnd scream a symphony.
Ready to goReady to goYou're weird, in tears, too near and too far awayHe said, &Saw red,& went home stayed in bed all day,Your t-shirt's dish dirtAlways love the one you hurtIt's a crack, I'm back yeah standingOn the rooftops shouting out,Baby I'm ready to goI'm back and ready to goFrom the rooftops shout it outIt's a crack, I'm back yeah standingOn the rooftops having itBaby I'm ready to goI'm back and ready to goFrom the rooftops shout it out, shout it outYou sleep, too deep, one week is another world(Big mouth) big mouth, (drop out) drop outYou get what you deserveYou're stange, insane, one thing you can never changeIt's a crack, I'm back yeah standingOn the rooftops shouting out,I'm ready to goI'm back and ready to go From the rooftops shout it outIt's a crack, I'm back yeah standingOn the rooftops having itFBaby I'm ready to go! I'm back and ready to go,From the rooftops shout it out, shout it outReady to goAbused, confused, always love the one!ya hurt ya hurt ya hurt ya hurt yaIt's a crack, I'm back yeah standingOn the rooftops shouting outBaby I'm ready to goI'm back and ready to goFrom the rooftops shout it out. It's a crack, I'm back yeah standingOn the rooftops having itBaby I'm ready to go! I'm back and ready to goFrom the rooftops shout it outIts a crackBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to goBaby I'm ready to go' ~! You look so fine I want to break your heart And give you mine You're taking me overIt's so insane 1You've got me tethered and chained I hear your name And I'm falling over I'm not like all the other girlsI can't take it like the other girls I won't share it like the other girls That you used to know You look so fine Knocked down Cried out Been down just to find outI'm through Bleeding for you I'm open wide I want to take you home We'll waste some time You're the only one for me You look so fine I'm like the desert tonight Leave her behind If you want to show meI'm not like all the other girls I won't take it like the other girls I won't fake it like the other girls That you used to know You're taking me over Over and over I'm falling over Over and over You're taking me over Drown in me one more time Hide inside me tonight Do what you want to do Just pretend happy end Let me know let it showEnding with letting go (3x)Let's pretend, happy end (4x)
小J扮成天使在Babylon跳舞的那首歌~~~~~~是Remix版的~[歌词]------ABSOLUTELY NOTBy: Deborah Cox Always waitin' for someoneTo make me happy, pick me upI realize that someone is meWhat you call life, that ain't livin'Bless the child that's got his ownIt's my season, now I stand aloneJust thought that I would let you knowSome things you just can't controlChorus:Should I wear my hair in a ponytail?QShould I dress myself up in chanel?Do I measure me by what you think?Absolutely not, absolutely notIf I go to work in a mini-skirtAm I givin' you the right to flirt?I won't compromise my point of view
Absolutely not, absolutely notTold myself I won't complain站But some things have got to change Not gon' be a victim ofAll your social push and shoveRight or wrong, you judge the sameMy picture never fit your frameWhat you thought, you'll never knowYou can't see me with your mind closedRepeat ChorusNow I see, life means more to meMore than fancy clothesMore than you'll ever know4 All the ugly words that I heard you sayMade me stronger everydayNow I live my life for me Repeat Chorus 3x Oh, ooh" Woah, oh, oohAll my ladies say ~Oh, oohWWoah, oh, oohAll my ladies sayOh, oohoah, oh, oohAll my ladies sayAbsolutely not, absolutely not
Artist: Garbage Lyrics Song: You Look So Fine LyricsYou look so fine I want to break your heartAnd give you mineYou're taking me over It's so insaneYou've got me tethered and chained I hear your nameAnd I'm falling over I'm not like all the other girls I can't take it like the other girls I won't share it like the other girls That you used to know You look so fine Knocked down Been down just to find out I'm through living for you I'm open wide I want to take you home We're wasting time You're the only one for me You look so fine I'm like the desert tonight Leave her behind If you want to show me I'm not like all the other girls I won't take it like the other girls I won't fake it like the other girlsThat you used to know You're taking me over Over and over I'm falling over Over and over Loving me one more time Hide inside me tonight Do what you want to do Just pretend happy end Let me know let it showEnding with letting go X3 Let's pretend happy end X4
sissi339提供:这首歌是某一集的片尾曲,是QUEEN 1976年的作品,比较复古,旋律悠扬.Artist: Queen Song: Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things We can do the tango just for two I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings Be your valentino just for youWhat're you doin' tonight, hey boy Set my alarm, turn on my charmThat's because I'm a good old-fashioned lover boy Ooh let me feel your heartbeat (Grow faster, faster) Ooh ooh can you feel my love heat Come on and sit on my hot-seat of love And tell me how do you feel right after-allI'd like for you and I to go romancing Say the word - your wish is my command Ooh love - ooh loverboy What're you doin' tonight, hey boy Write my letterFeel much better And use my fancy patter on the telephone When I'm not with you I think of you always (I miss those long hot summer nights) I miss you When I'm not with you Think of me always Love you - love you Hey boy where do you get it from Hey boy where did you go ? I learned my passion in the good old Fashioned school of loverboys Dining at the Ritz we'll meet at nine precisely One two three four five six seven eight nine o' clock I will pay the bill, you taste the wine Driving back in style, in my saloon will do quite nicely Just take me back to yours that will be fine (Come on and get it) Ooh love, (There he goes again just like a good old-fashioned lover boy) Ooh loverboy What're you doin' tonight, hey boy Everything's all right Just hold on tight That's because I'm a good old-fashioned fashioned lover boy
sissi339提供:&Without You I'm Nothing& &Without You I'm Nothing& hingStrange infatuation seems to grace the evening tideI'll take it by your side.Such imagination seems to help the feeling slide.I'll take it by your side.Instant correlation sucks and breeds a pack of lies.I'll take it by your side.Oversaturation curls the skin and tans the hide.I'll take it by your side.tick - tock [x3]tick - tick - tick - tick - tick - tockI'm unclean, a libertineAnd every time you vent your spleen,I seem to lose the power of speech,Your slipping slowly from my reach.You grow me like an evergreen,You never see the lonely me at allTake the plan, spin it sideways.Without you, I'm Nothing.Without you, I'm nothing.Without you, I'm nothing.Take the plan, spin it sideways.Without you, I'm nothing at all
sissi339提供:Artist: Ad Libs LyricsThe Boy from New York City Lyrics Oo ah oo ah oo oo, KittyTell us about the boyFrom New York CityOo ah oo ah come on, KittyTell us about the boyFrom New York CityHe's kinda tallHe's really fine, yeah, yeah,Someday I hope to make himmine, all mine yeah, yeahAnd he's neat and oh, so sweet,and the way he looked at me just同Swept me off my feetYeah, yeahOo ee you oughta come and seeHow he walks yeah yeahAnd he talksOo ah oo ah oo oos KittyTell us about the boy from NewYork CityOo ah oo ah come on, KittyTell us about the boy from NewYork City He's really down and he'Clown yeah yeahHe has the finest penthouseI've ever seen in town yeah, yeahAnd he's cute in his mohair suitAnd he keeps his pockets full ofSpending loot yeah, yeahOo ee, yeah we're all rightYeah, oo ooEv'ry time he says he loves meChills run down my spineEv'ry time he wants to kiss meHe makes me feel so fine.That's him,Alright he's the boy from NewYork CityWe call him Jill, we're all right.Oo ah oo ah Kitty,tell us about the boy from NewYork CityOo ah oo ah Kitty,Tell us about the boy from NewYork City
Brian Justin in
bedArtist: The AloofSong:So Good8 F( F# f8 X9 v Loving you is so hard to doQueer As FolkPreparation for something newI'm gonna leave for an open doorCan't stay no more Can't stay no moreYou should've heard by nowThere's gonna be some changesYou've should'velearned by nowYou can't hold onto some facesI don't know where I wanna beI'm gonna face my insecuritiesI don't need you to mother me no moreNo moreI should have told you face to faceLeave now to the hand of fateNothing I can do but compensate butIt feels so good It feels so goodI can't breathe I can't sleep at nightI'm alone with the engine inside and it feels so goodIt feels so good It feels so goodI'm on the outside looking inMy inner thoughts don't mean a thingI don't face the suffering no more no moreI believe it's pill sent for meI believe it's pill sent for meI believe it's pill sent for meCause it feels so good It feels so goodI can't breathe I can't sleep at nightI'm alone with the engine inside and it feels so good'It feels so good It feels so good
108- Brian's Loft - Justin stays over Don't Tell Me &
Madonna Don't tell me to stopTell the rain not to dropTell the wind not to blo'Cause you said so, mmmTell the sun not to shineNot to get up this time, no, no! Let it fall by the wayBut don't leave me where I lay down Chorus:Tell me love isn't trueIt's just something that we doTell me everything I'm notBut please don't tell me to stop(all other times:) But don't ever tell me to stopTell the leaves not to turnBut don't ever tell me I'll learn, no, noTake the black off a crowBut don't tell me I have to goTell the bed not to layLike the open mouth of a grave, yeahNot to stare up at meLike a calf down on its kneesTell me love isn't true(Don't you ever)It's just something that we dTell me everything I'm not(Don't you ever)But don't ever tell me to stop[Don't you ever]Please don'tPlease don'tPlease don't tell me to stop[Don't you ever]Don't you everDon't ever tell me to stop[Tell the rain not to drop]Tell the bed not to layLike a open mouth of a grave, yeahNot to stare up at meLike a calf down on its knees
108Justin/Brian leave Justin's homeQSuperhero &
& SkyMorning cartoonsMy superheroOh I hear you come flyingMy superheroDon't turn your back and walk awayInto the dark it's cold they sayYou think I'm wrong when you know I'm right' The truth is that we're so damn different2 X4 From all the other fellas that I've ever knownI didn't expect you could be so under control You are the light that guides me kindly through the dark
You're my superhero come to lifeChorusTell me do you really wanna really wanna ride with meI wanna ride with youYou know you do me rightTell me do you really wanna really wanna ride with meIf you really want me toYou know you're my superheroYou bring out the little girl in meAnd when push comes to shoveYou're right there flying at my window sillPeople talk but rarely theySpeak their minds although they pray1 A$ O* b# G# dTo a God without a faceThe truth is that I'd rather believeIn my morning cartoons like I did one nightWas only knee high to my mother's thighsIt was easy then it ain't so easy now! But if you like you can fly into the nightChorus x2Oh you know I really wanna ride with youChorusI just want to ride with youI wanna ride so take me for a flightYou're my one and only superhero
Brian's Apt. - Brian and Justin at dinner He's All I Want &
Angel Moon All I want, he's all i needYou've got to take me fly and fly awayHug me for all eternitymy love I feel for youI wanna tell you why make my sun shinebrighter than a silver screenChorus:All I wantHe's all i want, he's all i needAll I want! He's all i want, he's all i needAll I wantHe's all i want, he's all i needAll I wantHe's all i want, he's all i needAll I want is love, but you You've got to know that life can mean that much to meIf I have to live my life without you babyYou'll have to tell me whyLove is going to die, anywaySix o'clock in the morningI open my eyes and think about youI thought it was like a never ending fairy tailAnd I am alone in my bedroom, looking at the cellingwthinking about what we have or we doneI was thinking about our life togetherThinking about our loveAnd the only thing I know isThat I'm in love with youThat I'm in love with you
Brian & Justin in hotel bedFilthy Mind &
Amanda Ghost &
Love is goneMy TV's onI'm hanging with the boysA life with foolsthis world is cruelWe never dispense with toysCould you make a suggestionfor an act I would enjoyI'm drowningSo come insideWelcome to my filthy mindMy fingers are burntForgot what I learntI'll never be a satisfiedBecome a recluseEnjoy the abuseIt's better to just get highNow I feel like a babywho has just opened its eyesI'm drowningSo come insideWelcome to my filthy mind
118 & Justin DrawingA Kind of Magic &
Queen It's a kind of magic,It's a kind of magic,A kind of magic,One dream, one soul, one prizeOne goal, one golden glance of what should be,It's a kind of magic,One shaft of light that shows the way,No mortal man can win this day,It's a mind of magic,The bell that rings inside your mind,It's a challenging the doors of time,It's a kind of magic,The waiting seems eternity,The day will dawn of sanity,It's a kind of magic,There can be only one,This rage that lasts a thousand yearsWill soon be gone,This flame that burns inside of me,I'm hearing secret harmoniesIt's a kind of magic,The bell that rings inside your mind,Is challenging the doors of time,It's a kind of magic,It's a kind of magic,This rage that lasts a thousand years,Will soon be will soon be,Will soon be gone,This is a kind of magic,Tere can only be one,This life that lasts a thousand years,Will soon be gone,Magic - it's a kind of magic,It's a kind of magic,Magic, magic, magic, magic,It's magic,It's a kind of magic.
last181855翻的forever young中文歌词太爱forever young这首歌了!觉得歌词真的很棒,道出了就要远离青春的我太多的心声!每次听时心里都在想着断断续续的中文,很不舒服,终于忍不住把它译出来了。本来就是为自个听歌时看的,但既然译了也就放上来吧。有些话怎么翻都不得劲,因为总想与歌词的节奏配合,真痛苦,所以基本是演绎的。希望高人能指点一下,能不能有更舒服的翻法? forever young Let's dance in style 让我们在款曲中起舞,Lets dance for a while 哪怕只是片刻,Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies 只有仰望蓝天,天堂才会等待,Hoping for the best but expecting the worst 祈祷最美的未来,预备最糟的结果,Are you going to drop the bomb or not? 你是否现在就想引爆这悬念?Let us die young or let us live forever
在年轻时死去,亦或长久生存?We don't have the power but we never say never 我们无权决断,但从不说“从不”Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip 坐在沙地上,生命是一场短暂的施行,The music's for the sad men 音乐为悲伤的人奏响。Can you imagine when this race is won 你能想象那时那刻,当此役最终胜利,Turn our golden faces into the sun 我们把金色的面庞朝向太阳,Praising our leaders we're getting in tune The music's played by the madmen 站在疯狂的乐声中,为引路者齐声歌唱。Forever young, I want to be forever young * 永远年轻,我想要永远年轻,Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever 你是否真愿一直生活,直到永远?Some are like water, some are like the heat *有些是似水柔情,有些是炽烈如火,Some are a melody and some are the beat 一时是婉转的旋律,一时是愤劲的敲击Sooner or later they all will be gone 它们都将消散,Why don't they stay young 为何不能年轻到永远?It's so hard to get old without a cause 无缘无故就老去,谁能心甘情愿? I don't want to perish like a fading horse 我不想如迟暮老马般渐去渐远。Youth is like diamonds in the sun * And diamonds are forever 青春是阳光中的钻石,钻石恒久灿烂。So many adventures couldn't happen today 太多的冒险还未曾开始,So many songs we forgot to play *太多的欢歌我们忘记了吟唱,So many dreams are swinging out of the blue ,We let them come true太多的梦想总在悲伤中打旋,让它们全都实现吧!永远年轻,我想要永远年轻,你是否真愿一直生活到永远永远?永远年轻,我想要永远年轻!你是否真愿一直生存,直到永远?
poses —— Brian没有买玫瑰之歌) THE YELLOW WALLS ARELINED WITH PORTRAITS AND I'VE GOT MY NEW REDFETCHING LEATHER JACKET ALL THESE POSESSUCH BEAUTIFUL POSESMAKE CITY BOY FEELLIKE PICKING UP ROSESTHERE'S NEVER BEENSUCH GRAVER MATTER WHEN WEARING OUR NEWBRAND NAME BLACK SUNGLASSES ALL THESE POSES,SUCH BEAUTIFUL POSESMAKE CITY BOY FEELAS PRETTY AS PRINCESTHE GREEN AUTUMNALPARK'S CONDUCTINGAND THE CITY STREET'S% B8 b8 f3 w& a0 v0 y4 WA WONDROUS CHORUS SEEING ALL THESE POSESOH, HOW CAN YOU BLAME MELIFE IS A GAME ANDTRUE LOVE IS A TROPHYAND YOU SAY WATCH MY HEAD ABOUT IT QBABY YOU SAY WATCH MY HEAD ABOUT ITMY HEAD ABOUT ITOH NO, OH NO, OH NO
504 开篇床戏插曲《Personal Jesus》 MARILYN MANSON LYRICS Personal Jesus Reach out and touch faithYour own personal JesusSomeone to hear your prayersSomeone who caresYour own personal Jesus# n& {) Z, |3 H3 C, mSomeone to hear your prayersSomeone who's thereFeeling unknownAnd you're all aloneFlesh and boneBy the telephoneLift up the receiverI'll make you a believerTake second bestPut me to the testThings on your chestYou need to confessI will deliverYou know I'm a forgiverReach out and touch faithReach out and touch faithYour own personal Jesus...Feeling unknownQAnd you're all aloneFlesh and boneBy the telephoneLift up the receiverI'll make you a believerI will deliverYou know I'm a forgiverReach out and touch faithYour own personal JesusReach out and touch faith
Artist: Barry Harris f/ Pepper MashaySong: Dive in the Pool Well, alright...How ya'll feelin' tonight?Ya'll feelin' good?Well you know... I'm feelin' mighty good tonight...But you see baby... it's a little hot in here...In more ways than one...So I've got a little proposal to make to each and every one of you here tonight.... I think it's time... that we all... go dive in the pool...Ya'll wanna go dive in the pool?I know ya'll wanna go dive in the pool!Come on! Come on! Let's go!LET'S GET SOAKEN WET!Now I know there's quite a few of you who don't quite get it yet...But I wanna see each and every one of you... in the pool, with me tonight...Ya see baby... the vibe is right... and the feelin's right...And we're all just one big happy family here tonight...So I wanna see each and every one of you, dive in the pool... with me, tonight...Come on! Are ya ready? Come on! Come on boys!I wanna see it! Are ya ready? Are ya ready? Come on? I wanna hear it!LET'S GET SOAKEN WET!
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 sing you to sleep 的文章

随机推荐