摧毁的英语翻译 摧毁翻译用英语怎么说说

毁灭_用英语怎么说_VOA英语网
发表时间:内容来源:
释义相关词条:
ballyhack consume destroy exterminate wrack and ruin
1. Lindsay was unhurt but the horse had to be destroyed.
林赛没有受伤,但那匹马却不得不被人道毁灭。
2. Their warheads are enough to obliterate the world several times over.
他们拥有的弹头足以将世界毁灭好几次。
3. To that extent they helped bring about their own destruction.
他们正是如此推波助澜,导致了自己的毁灭。
4. The plotline revolved around the fall of Chas, a minor London gangster.
主要情节是围绕一位名叫查斯的伦敦黑帮小混混如何走向毁灭的过程展开的。
5. He was a sacrificial lamb to a system that destroyed him.
他是那个令他走向毁灭的制度的牺牲品。
6. A sense of imminent doom was inescapable.
一种即将来临的毁灭感无可逃避。
7. Civilization is on the brink of apocalypse.
文明已濒临毁灭的边缘。
8. After losing his job, he took to drinking and went to pot.
他失业后开始酗酒,走上自我毁灭的道路.
9. In the end, it will be destructive of our whole society.
它最终会毁灭我们整个社会.
10. A section of the city was rubbed out in the earthquake.
这座城市的一部分在地震中遭到毁灭.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News相关词典网站:当前位置: &
强大的破坏力的英文
英文翻译large powerful and destructive force or institution&&&& ...&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& destructiv ...&&&&massive assault&&&&the icy griof winter&&&&cell destruc&&&&large destructive earthquake&&&&cause considerable damage to&&&& destruc ...&&&& huge; puis ...&&&&
...&&&&fracture mechanics&&&&ki damage&&&&blight&&&&devesteitin dzves9tetin&&&&linear fracture mechanics&&&&violation of protection&&&&vandalism in progress&&&&additional damage&&&&environmental disruption&&&&collateral damage&&&&destruction of a node&&&&breakdown of gasoline&&&&breaking down of lubrication&&&&collapse of casing
例句与用法Due to its distributed characteristic , ddos attacks possess more attack resources and have more destroying power . so , it is very difficult to keep them away由于其分布式的特性,使得ddos攻击比传统的dos攻击拥有更多的攻击资源,具有更强大的破坏力,而且更难以防范。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
强大的破坏力的英文翻译,强大的破坏力英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译强大的破坏力,强大的破坏力的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved您当前的位置: >
Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. 对自己承诺:我要强大到任何事情都无法破坏我内心的平和。
TAGS:微博,随你译
作为一家新型的大型专业,拥有中国首屈一指的翻译资源。通过3年的积累,已经拥有多达6万名专业注册译者,可以翻译56种语言,42个行业。大量的高素质译者保证我们可以给您提供最熟悉您行并业的专才译者队伍,通过我们卓有成效的管理体系,从而提供一个比同类公司在便捷、高质、价优、可信方面更为出色的。
客服热线:010-
Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. 对自己承诺:我要强大到任何事情都无法破坏我内心的平和。
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met. 试图忘掉一个你爱的人,就如同试图记住一个你素未谋面的人。
I'm so young that everything sad or happy seems very impressive to me. A gentle touch could be a big deal. 只是因为太年轻,所以所有的悲伤和快乐都显得那么深刻,轻轻一碰就惊天动地。
I don’t have time to hate people who hate me, because I’m too busy loving people who love me. 我才没有时间去恨那些讨厌我的人,因为我忙着爱那些爱我的人。
You make me smile even when we aren’t talking. 即使我们没有交谈,你依然可以逗笑我。
本文章由人工在线翻译网为您提供
免费机器翻译
请选择语言
阿尔巴尼亚
印度尼西亚
小语种翻译

我要回帖

更多关于 搜索翻译英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐