文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
动物源大肠杆菌耐药性与ⅰ型整合酶基因的研究--参考论
官方公共微信《八年级英语上册新题型期末模拟试卷》
八年级英语上册新题型期末模拟试卷
明德中学2015下学期八年级英语期末模拟试卷(满分120分)第I卷 选择题 (共80分)一、听力理解(共20小题,计20分)A) 听音辩图。听下面5个简短对话,每个对话后有一个小题,从每小题的A、B、C 3幅图片中,选出与你所听到的内容的相关图片。(5分)1.A.B.C.2. A.B.C.3. A.B.C.4. A.B.C.5. A.B.C.B) 对话理解。听下面几段对话,每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案回答问题。听第6段对话,回答第6小题。 6. What do we know about Victor?A. He'll go fishing next weekend. B. He is interested in fishing. C. He knows Professor Smith well. 听第7段对话,回答第7小题。 7. What kind of film is Rush Hour? A. It's an action movie. B. It's a cartoon. C. It's a comedy. 听第8段对话,回答第8小题。8. What subject(s) does Daniel like better?A. Maths. B. Science and art. C. History and geography.听第9段对话,回答第9小题。9. What kind of animals does Liz like best? A. Monkeys. B. Dogs. C. Pandas, elephants and cats. 听第10段对话,回答第10小题。 10. What does Mike mean?A. Mike reads books quickly. B. It's easy to read a book in one morning. C. Mike can read a lot when he's interested. 听下面较长对话,回答第11-12小题。 11. What are they talking about?A. Jobs. B. Hobbies. C. Stars. 12. Why does Nick want to be a teacher?A. Because his father wants him to be. B. Because he loves children and enjoys teaching. C. Because he likes singing。听下面较长对话,回答第13-14小题。 13.What is Ted going to do this year? . A. Make a New Year's resolution. B. Make a soccer team. C. Join a soccer club. 14. How is Ted going to achieve his dream?A. Play soccer every day in the camp. B. Practice basketball every day. C. Work hard in the football team. 听下面较长对话,回答第15-17小题。 15. What day is it today? . A. Sunday. B. Saturday. C. Friday. 16. Is Zhao Wei going shopping tomorrow? A. No, she's free. B. No, she isn't. C. Yes, she is. 17.When is Li Fei going? . A. At eight o'clock. B. At six o'clock. C. At nine o'clock. 听下面的一段独白,回答第18-20小题。 18.What is Paul`s favorite sport? A. Volleyball B. Tennis C. Basketball 19.Who often goes to the countryside with Paul? A. His father B. His dog C. His brother 20. What does Paul think of his homework? A. He likes it. B. He doesn`t mind it. C. He can`t stand it. 二、完型填空(每题1分,共10分)The Spring Festival is the most important holiday for Chinese people. It is just in the West. On that day all family members want to get together, so it becomes the time for the transport(交通) of the year. The stationsare crowded with people for about half a month.the Spring Festival comes, people clean indoors and outdoors of their homes. They also put two My name is Tina. I'm going to meet more people and make more friends. I'm also going to be nicer toother kids in my class. I'm going to be more friendly to shy kids who need friends. big red lanterns(灯笼) on sides of the front door. Spring Festival Eve, the day before theSpring Festival, is important. At that time, all family members eat together. The I'm Tony. I'll never give out personal information such as my name, home address, school name and meal is much bigger than usual. After the dinner, the whole family sit together. They chat or TV. telephone number on the Internet. Also, I'll never send a picture of myself to someone or chat with someone Each family don't go to bed until they see the New Year come. online without my parents' permission(允许). On the Spring Festival, people in the part of China eat dumplings and the southern 36. Selina will next year. Chinese eat niangao for breakfast. And each child can lucky money as a gift. When people meet, A. get some help from her teachers B. make more friends C. work harder at her study they say "Happy New Year" to each other and give their best 21. A. as well as B. for example C. the same as 22. A. best B. worst C. busiest 23.A. Before B. Until C. After 24.A. both B. all C. other 25.A. even B. also C. still 26.A. dinner B. lunch C. meal 27.A. see B. watch C. look at 28.A. rich B. western C. northern 29.A. give B. get C. use 30.A. luck B. wishes C. hope三. 阅读理解(共三节25小题,计50分)第一节 根据下面的短文内容,判断正误,正确的写“A”,错误的写“B”。What a difference a day makes! My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today. We wanted to walk up tothe top, but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train. We waited over an hour it was rainingreally hard . We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold. It was terrible! And because of the badweather, we couldn't see anything below. My father didn't bring enough money, so we only had one bowl ofrice and some fish. The food tasted great because I was so hungry!( )31. I went to Penang Hill with my mother.( )32. We took the train to the top because we were too tired to walk.( )33. It was raining hard when we waited for the train.( )34. We only had one bowl of noodles because my father didn`t bring enough money.( )35.I was so hungry that the food tasted great. 第二节 阅读下面A、B、C三篇短文,从每小题A、B、C 3个选项中选出最佳选项。 A Here are four students' resolutions(决心) in the next year.My name is Selina. I'm going to try my best to make my study better. I'm going to finish my homework on time. If I need some help with a subject, I'm going to get a tutor(家教).My name is Dave. I'm going to eat fruits and vegetables every day. I'm going to drink more water and milk. I'm also going to brush my teeth after meals every day and wash my hands after going to the bathroom(卫生间).37. Dave will do the following things EXCEPT(除了) next year. A. eating fruits and vegetables B. drinking more tea and milk C. brushing his teeth after meals 38. Tina is going to A. be kinder to others B. write letters to some pen pals D. get some help from other kids 39. From the last paragraph(段落), we know that Tony A. is too young to talk on the Internet B. is going to be a careful boy C. is always afraid of his parents 40. What does this passage mainly talk about? A. Four students' resolutions in the next year. B. How to write resolutions. C. How to make friends. B41. If Tom wants to live near the city center, which hotel is the most convenient(方便的) for him? A. First Hotel. B. Fairview Hotel. C. Orchard Hotel. 42. Which of the following hotels has the least rooms? A. First Hotel. B. Fairview Hotel. C. Orchard Hotel.43. The Greens need one double room and two single rooms in Orchard hotel. How much should they pay? A. $65. B. $95. C. $225.44. If you want to relax yourself in a large garden, you can call A. 4146433 B. 6438200C. . Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. First Hotel has 120 rooms.B. Osake Hotel is at 1264 Edward Road. C. There are four hotels in this passage.CAs we know, National Day is a day to remember the start of a country. Different countries celebrate National Days in different ways. Look at the celebrations below:46. What's National Day?A. It's a day to remember the start of a country. B. It's a seven-day holiday.C. It's to remehttp:///news/E71F823B46E9BCB2.htmlmber the presidents of their country.47. How many counties are mentioned(提及) in the passage? A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.48. People in celebrate National Day with their family and friends. A. France B. the US C. Greek49. Bothand celebrate National Day on July. A. C France B. F the US C. G Britain 50. What's the passage mainly about?A. Different countries celebrate National Days in different ways. B. The history of National Days in different countries. C. How to have a special National Day.第三节 阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的ABCDE五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。每个选项只能用一次。and love the black mouse with two large round ears—Mickey Mouse. Over 80 years ago, he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat Willie. When this cartoon came out in New York on November 18, 1928, it was the first cartoon with sound and . He became very rich and successful. In the 1930s, he made 87 cartoons with Mickey.. One of the main reasons is that Mickey was like a common man, but he always tried to face any danger. In his early films, Mickey was unlucky and had many problems A:How often do you have piano lesions?B:69 , on Wednesday and Friday. A:Well, how about Tuesday?? A:Sure!六、阅读表达 (共5小题,每小题2分,计10分) 仔细阅读下面的短文,按要求完成71-75题。 the "little man" win. Most of them wanted to be like Mickey.On November 18, 1979, Mickey became the first cartoon character to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (星光大道). Today's cartoons are usually not so simple as little Mickey Mouse, but everyone still knows and loves him. 55第II卷 非选择题 (共40分)四.语法填空。(共10小题,每小题1分,共计10分)Headmaster五、 补全对话。(共5小题,计10分) A:Hi, Claire, 66 ? B:Hmm…next week is quite full for me, Jack. A:Really?67 ?B:I have dance and piano lessons. B:Oh ,swing dance. It`s fun! I have class once a week, every Monday.My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror. I’m quieter and more serious than most kids. That’s why I like reading books and I study harder in class. My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too, so we enjoy studyingJeff GreenIt’s not necessary to be the same. My best friend Larry is quite different from me. He is taller and more outgoing than me. We both like sports, but he plays tennis better, so he always wins. However, Larry often helps to bring out the best in me. So I’m getting better at tennis. Larry is much less hard-working, though. I always get better grades than he does, so maybe I should help him more. Huang Lei I don’t really care if my friends are the same as me or different. My favorite saying is,” A true friendreaches for your hand and touches your heart.” My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny. In fact, she’s funnier than anyone I know. I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and feel better. We can talk about Mary Smith根据短文内容用简要答语回答第71-73小题。 71. Is Jeff less serious than most kids?__________________________________________ 72.Why is Huang Lei getting better at tennis?__________________________________________ 73. What does Mary think a true friend should be like? __________________________________________ 将短文中划线的两个句子进行英汉互译。74. __________________________________________ 75.______________________________________ 七、情景作文(计10分请根据下列英文提示,以“My plan”为题写一篇文章,计划寒假你将要做的事情。 提示:1. Where are you going this winter vacation? 2.Who are you going there with?3.When are you leaving for(前往) that place? 4.How are you feeling?提示词:Spring Festival 春节::places of interesting名胜古迹 My Plan本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 www.chi ckteases.com 的文章

随机推荐