单元写作小专题 & Section B(3a ~ 3b)
【单元写作目标】
能用过去完成时态叙述过去发生的事情。
1. 能用过去完成时“had done sth.”叙述某一时刻为止已经完成的活动;
2. 能正确应用“by,before, when”等引导的过去时间状语;
3. 能正确使用“when, later, then, after that, finally”等连词叙述事情发生的过程;
4. 写作微技能:按时间顺序叙述事件的过程。 一、语言积累
(一)根据下列表格中所给的单词,写出相应的动词原形或过去分词。
(二)模仿例句,用by, when或before连接句子。 e.g. Tom fell asleep.
Tom’s father came back home.
By the time / When his father came back home, Tom had fallen asleep.
1. My parents left home to work.
I woke up.
2. The library was closed.
Mary got to the city library.
3. His friends waited for him for a long time.
Mr. Lin arrived at the park.
4. 1 realized that I didn't write my name on it.
I handed in my paper.
5. The movie was on for 20 minutes.
The boy reached the cinema.
6. Peter received many gifts.
His birthday came.
(三)根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. 生活中充满了意外。
the unexpected. 2. 当我决定先买杯咖啡时,我正要上去。 I
go up when I decided to get a coffee first.
3. 我们疑惑地盯着从燃烧的大楼里哲出来的烟。
the black smoke rising
the burning building. 4. 我从床上跳起来并直奔机场。
to the airport.
5. 早上当我离开去学校的时候,我发现我忘记穿校服了。
school in the morning, I
found I had forgotten to put on school uniform. 6. 然而,全世界最有名的恶作剧,是发生在十月而不是四月。
One of the world’s
tricks, however, happened in October
Welles让它听起来如此逼真,以至于成百上千的人都相信了这个故事。因此,全国上下一片恐慌。 Welles made it sound
hundreds of people believed the story, and fear
across the whole country. 二、篇章训练
同学们,还记得曾经令你觉得尴尬、倒霉、沮丧的一天吗?请你以“What a(n)
Day”为题,写一篇120词左右的短文,叙述这段经历及当时的感受。 提示:
1. When did it happen?
2. What happened first? 3. What happened next?
4. How did the day end?
5. How did you feel about this day?
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-2页,共2页)
九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected单元语法练习 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected ...2016九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected单元主题写作课件 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 文档贡献者 春草绿明年 贡献于2015...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected单元综合测试题 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 班别___姓名___分数___ 一...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected单元重难点题组训练 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 Life is full of the ...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected(第1课时)同步练习 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 Life is full of the ...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected Self Check同步练习 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 Life is full of the ...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected(第4课时)同步练习 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 Life is full of the ...最新九年级人教版Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected全单元知识点详解及练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。最新九年级人教版Unit 12 Life is full of...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected测试卷1 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 第一部分 听力技能(共两节,计 20 分...九年级英语全册 Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected导学案 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected 【课...(小象多比)
(Small Tadpole)
(閻浮琥珀)
第三方登录:当前位置: >>
八年级上学期英语目标答案
八年级英语(上册)参考答案(说明:部分答案仅为可能的答案)Module 1 How to learn EnglishUnit 1 Let’s try to speak English as much as possible.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话
,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. Good ways to learn English. 2. We should always speak English. 3. It’s a good idea to spell and pronounce them aloud every day. 4. We need to listen for key words and main ideas. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. should speak English 2. I agree with 3. to spell and pronounce them / read them 4. Why not write down / What about writing down 5. We should listen for key words 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. Why not write down 2. It’s a good idea to speak English 3. Let’s try to spell 4. Don’t forget to practise speaking English 5. Let’s talk about good ways 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 You should smile at her!一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. Diana. 2. To talk about the films and songs with his friends. 3. She is shy and afraid to speak to her American teacher. 4. Questions and answers about how to learn English well. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. E 2. C 3. D 4. B 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. You should smile at her 2. I also advise you to talk about 3. I’m often afraid to 4. Watching English films is a great way 5. How about looking them up 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 1综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. C 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. Why don’t you look for 2. You should make friends with 3. It’s a good idea to listen to 4. Let’s try to speak English 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. 2. He listened to his English cassettes. 3. About speaking. 4. Two. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. D 3. B 4. A 5. C 6. D 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. C 五、文段表达 Hi! John, I’m very glad you are leaning Chinese now. Chinese is useful, but it is a little difficult to learn it well. As a friend of yours, I’d like to give you some advice. First, you should speak Chinese as much as possible with Chinese-speaking people. Second, why not read Chinese stories in your free time? Third, it’s a good idea to watch Chinese films and talk about them to your friends. Don’t be afraid of the new words. You just need to listen for key words and main ideas. Please write to me when you have difficulties. I’m ready to help you all the time. Best wishes! Li Tao 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 2 My home town and my countryUnit 1 It’s taller than many other buildings.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. In Shenzhen. 2. It was small. 3. Hong Kong. 4. Over ten million. 5. The Diwang Tower. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. How was your weekend 2. Is it busier 3. What’s the population of Shanghai 4. What’s it famous for 5. will become as busy/ modern as 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. is taller and older than the other 2. is much wider and longer than 3. What’ s the population of 4. I will become as strong as 5. are getting wider and cleaner 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 Cambridge is a beautiful city in the east of England.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. Tony Smith’s. 2. 80 kilometres. 3. London. 4. Any time of the year. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. B 2. A 3. C 4. E 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. it’s famous for 2. it has a population of 3. it is never very hot 4. bring an umbrella with you 5. is about six thousand kilometers 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 2综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. A 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. is especially famous for 2. it’s busier and noisier 3. It’s in the north of 4. become hotter in summer and colder 5. is as famous as 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. 2. Because it gets a lot tourists in summer.1 3. As swimming in the sea became popular, many people came to visit it. 4. He was a very famous builder. 5. It is famous for the Royal Pavilion and an international festival. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. D 3. A 4. C 5. D 6. C 7. B 8. A 9. C 10. D 五、文段表达 Beijing, the capital of China, is my hometown. It has a population of about 13 million people, so it is bigger and busier than many other cities in China. In summer, it is hotter than in Harbin, but it is cooler than in Wuhan. It is cold in winter and sometimes it snows. There are a lot of places of interest in Beijing. It is especially famous for Tian’anmen Square and the Great wall. Many people come to visit it every year. I think Beijing will become more and more beautiful in the future. The trees will be greener, the water will be cleaner and the air will be fresher as well. People in Beijing will live a happier and healthier life. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 3 SportsUnit 1 Nothing is more exciting than playing tennis.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. This week’s. 2. He played tennis. 3. Playing tennis. 4. Because it was cheaper. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. What’ the matter with you 2. Which (sport) do you like 3. I like basketball 4. What about baseball 5. Yes. I like it 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. What’s the matter with you 2. Nothing is more enjoyable 3. It’s more exciting than 4. running is much easier than 5. and it is more relaxing 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 This year we practice more carefully.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. To school. 2. The other team. 3. Because they were sometimes careless when they passed the ball. 4. By cheering them on loudly. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. A 2. D 3. C 4. E 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. Our coach is pleased 2. gets up as early as he can 3. are getting shorter and shorter 4. It’s more difficult to pracise 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 3一、单项填空 1. D 2. C 3. B 二、完成句子 1. is more popular in China than 4. A综 合 训 练2. is more exciting than2 3. will get shorter and shorter 4. it’s more difficult to learn Chinese 三、阅读表达 1. Yes. 2. We can jog anywhere. 3. Good quality running shoes. 4. We need to do a few basic warm-ups. 5. The advantages and suggestions of jogging. 四、完形填空 1. D 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. D 6. C 7. D 8. A 9. C 10. C 五、文段表达 My favourite sport is running. In my opinion, running is easier than playing football. First, we can run everywhere. We can run on the playground, in parks and in the countryside. Second, we don’t need any special equipment. What we need is just a pair of running shoes. Third, we can run at any time when we have time. Running is also safer than playing football. We can run very slowly, so we won’t have any health worries. Running is more relaxing than playing football. We don’t have to run with others and we don’t have to worry about the team scores. However, playing football is more exciting than running. The fans may cheer us on loudly when we have matches. All in all, I like running better, for it’s easier, safer and more relaxing. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 4 Planes, ships and trainsUnit 1 He lives the farthest from school.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. By bus. 2. It is the most comfortable but the most expensive. 3. Because he lives the farthest from school. 4. Lingling. 5. Ride her bike./By bike. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. How are you going there 2. it’s a bit dangerous 3. it’s so crowded 4. it’s the most expensive 5. Why not take the underground / What about taking the underground 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. is the fastest way 2. was late for school 3. is the closest to school 4. it’s also the most crowded way 5. Remember to be careful 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 What is the best way to travel.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. It’s more relaxing than by coach, but more expensive. 2. Outside the city centre. 3. By coach. 4. Five. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. B 2. A 3. C 4. E 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. How long does it take 2. It takes about more than three hours to get to 3. This is the most comfortable way 4. Could you please tell me the best way 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 4综 合 训 练3 一、单项填空 1. D 2. B 3. C 4. A 5.C 二、完成句子 1. is one of the most interesting 2. The more English you read 3. It takes me more than an hour to learn 4. what is the most popular way 三、阅读表达 1. Subway. 2. By bus. 3. From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. 4. Four/4. 5. The transport in New York. 四、完形填空 1. A 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. D 6. C 7. B 8. A 9. D 10. C 五、文段表达 Dear Betty, I’m very glad to help you. Qingdao is one of the most beautiful places in China. I think you can go there by plane. It’s the fastest and also the most comfortable way, but it’s more expensive than other ways. You can take the train, too. Trains are much slower than planes. But they are much safer and cheaper. And you don’t need to wait at the station for a long time. I think it is interesting to travel to Qingdao by train. You can meet many people on the train and you can enjoy the scenery through the windows. Anyway, I hope you will have a good journey! Best wishes Yours, Ma Lan 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 5 Lao She TeahouseUnit 1 I wanted to see the Beijing Opera.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. They drank tea and watched an opera. 2. They were excellent. 3. They stayed for three hours. 4. Because it’s famous. 5. He is famous for his play Teahouse. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. What did you do last night 2. Yes, I did / Certainly, I did 3. What do you like 4. it’s boring 5. I can understand it more 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. my father offered to take me 2. My family planned to go to Hainan 3. It is not easy for foreigners 4. is especially famous for 5. I hope to help more poor children 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 It describes the changes in Chinese society.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. In 1957. 2. In Beijing. 3. He was/became a teacher of a primary school. 4. Because he wrote many plays, novels and short stories about people’s lives. 5. We can enjoy tea、Beijing food and the Beijing Opera, traditional music or magic shows. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。4 1. A 2. E 3. D 4. B 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. is one of the greatest writers 2. Beijing always gives a warm welcome 3. His father sent him to 4. If you like Beijing Opera 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 5综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. D 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. Let’s go to school 2. He wants to be / become a writer 3. offered to help me with my math / study math 4. I hope to finish reading this book 5. Her mother bought her a book 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes, anyone can. 2. When she was a little girl. 3. You can start your stories with dialogue or action. 4. Four. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. A 3. C 4. C 5. D 6. B 7. D 8. A 9. B 10. C 五、文段表达 I like seeing films and my favorite film is The Sound of Music. It takes place in Austria in 1938. It is the story of Maria and the von Trapp family. Maria goes to look after the seven children in the family. Their father, Captain von Trapp, tells Maria to make them study hard. However, she takes them out to play. In the end, the captain falls in love with Maria and married her. Julie Andrews plays Maria. She’s very pretty and she sings beautifully. I like the film very much. I think the story is interesting and the music is beautiful. I hope to have a chance to see it again someday. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 6 Animals in dangerUnit 1 It allows people to get closer to them.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. They went to the zoo. 2. It allows people to get closer to the pandas. 3. Villages and farms. 4. We can give money. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. Where did you go 2. it’s sad to think of the pandas 3. Why don’t they have a safe place 4. What can we do 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. It’s sad to think of 2. to help protect the animals 3. I think all of us need to help 4. My mother allows me to look after 5. Let’s find out what else we can do 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 The WWF is working hard to save them all.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。5 1. There are 340. 2. They help pandas produce more babies and help baby pandas live. 3. Because the bamboo forests are getting smaller. 4. It is setting up nature parks and developing other plans. 5. It means The World Wide Fund for Nature. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. B 2. A 3. D 4. E 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. Let’s help the pandas live 2. are getting smaller 3. In order to protect pandas 4. We are all working hard to save 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 6综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. C 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. A 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. It is exciting to think of 2. to make the city more and more beautiful 3. Let’s develop a plan to help 4. to help people keep healthy 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. 2. It makes bees lose their way home and can’t go back. 3. Because there are some chemical things in them. 4. The radiation given off by mobile phones and some chemical things in bees’ food, water and air. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. D 3. A 4. C 5. C 6. B 7. D 8. A 9. A 10. C 五、文段表达 Tigers are in danger now. There are only about 5,000 in the world. They live in China, India, Russia and Malaysia and they mainly live on little animals. The number of tigers is becoming less and less because they don’t have enough food to eat or enough places to live in. People pollute the rivers and take away their land and forests. They also kill them a lot. The situation is becoming very difficult. So we should do something to help the tigers. I think we must protect the environment and keep the earth clean. It’s a good idea to build more nature parks for them and stop people from killing them. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 7 A famous storyUnit 1 Alice was sitting with her sister by the river.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. She is reading. 2. By the river. 3. Because it was late. 4. It was sitting in a tree and smiling at everyone. 5. Mad Hatter and a mouse. 6. They are talking about the story about Alice. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. What were you doing 2. I was playing 3. Who were you playing with 4. I need your help 5. Yes, I do 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. was reading a newspaper by the window 2. She was sitting in the classroom 3. was late for the tea party 4. My mother was cooking6 5. my father was having a tea party 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 She was thinking about her cat.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. She was reading a book. 2. Because she saw a rabbit with a pocket and a watch. 3. It went down a large rabbit hole in the ground. 4. It was very dark. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. E 2. A 3.C 4. B 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. was doing his homework 2. There is nothing strange 3. The room is too dark for me 4. I do not think 5. I saw a man go into 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 7综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. A 2. C 3. D 4. C 5. D 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. was sitting by the river and fishing 2. I saw our English teacher come into 3. The box is too heavy 4. I don’t think 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. 2.(They were)Boring. 3. In 1957. 4. Less than fifty/50 (words). 5. He wrote interesting and easy to read books and he also changed American children’s way of reading. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1.A 2.B 3.D 4.B 5.D 6.A 7.C 8.B 9.D 10.A 五、文段表达 Last Sunday Wang Hui was on the way to the bookshop when he saw a little girl fall off her bike. He ran up to her and found the little girl was hurt badly. Then he took her to the hospital. At last he called her parents and the girl’s parents came to the hospital soon. They thanked him a lot. He was happy to help others although he didn’t return home until it was late. I was deeply moved by Wang Hui’s story. I think he is a very kind boy and he did his best when others needed him. I will learn from him and try to help the people who are in trouble. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 8 AccidentsUnit 1 While the lights were changing to red, a car suddenly appeared.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. An accident on the road. 2. While the lights were changing to red. 3. He hurt himself. 4. 4.7 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. but I saw an accident on the road. 2. He was listening to music 3. What about the car driver?/What was the car driver doing? 4. Yes./Yes, he did. 5. I am glad 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. I am glad to 2. While the lights were changing to red 3. my mom was cooking dinner 4. It’s too dangerous to ride 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2I was trying to pick it up when it bit me again.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. A snake bit his hand. 2. While the snake was lying on the table. 3. Because they didn’t know what kind of snake bit him. 4. Henry and the zoo. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. D 2.B 3. E 4. C 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. When Henry was trying to pick up 2. As soon as we arrived in Beijing 3. I was sending an email to a friend 4. I was taking a photo 5. when/while he was lying in the sun on the beach 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 8综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. C 2. A 3. C 4. B 5. D 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. While the snake was lying 2. Don’t listen to music 3. most Americans are sleeping 4. as soon as he comes back 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. 8 hours. 2. He helps people who are hurt. 3. 3. 4. Busy, fantastic and helpful. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. C 6. B 7. D 8. C 9. B 10. D 五、文段表达 It was a car accident on the road in front of our school yesterday. It was raining and a little dark when we finished school. We couldn’t see cars or the people clearly. While I was waiting for my mom to pick me up near the school gate, I saw a crowd of students standing at the corner, and suddenly a car appeared and it didn’t stop. As a result, it hit a boy. The boy fell off at once and looked pale. As soon as I saw what happened, I called the police. Soon two policemen came and took the boy to hosiptal. I hope the boy didn’t hurt badly and will come back to school soon. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 9 PopulationUnit 1 The population of China is about 1.37 billion.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略)8 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. Some notes for a report. 2. Population increase. 3. Over 250. 4. About 1.37 billion. 5. Because families are getting smaller. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. What are you doing 2. What do you think of 3. Does it cause any problems 4. What’s the population 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. is a huge city 2. Over 250 babies are born 3. causes a lot of problems 4. The population of China is one fifth 5. because families are getting smaller 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 Arnwick was a city with 200,000 people.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. It was a quiet village. 2. Because it was expensive to live in the city centre. 3. Five years ago. 4. It needs more money. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. B 2. D 3. E 4. A 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. It takes me only 20 minutes 2. It’s very easy for me 3. closed down 3 years ago 4. needs better public services 5. It is very clear that 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 9综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. C 3. D 4. C 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. It’s very important for us 2. spend too much time on/playing 3. it took the workers two years 4. It is clear that money can’t 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. /Yes, she is. 2. Mr. Perdue. 3. The recycling center. 4. They are trying to do something to protect the environment/ the earth. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. C 3. C 4. B 5. B 6. A 7. B 8. C 9. B 10. A 五、文段表达 Changes in My Hometown In the past, my hometown was very small. People lived a poor life. The houses were old and small. The pollution was very serious, and there was rubbish everywhere. It’s not easy to travel around the town, so few visitors came here. Now great changes have taken place. People are living a better life. Their houses are larger and brighter. Many people have their own cars. The mountains are greener, the rivers are clearer and the sky is bluer.9 Every year, thousands of people from all over the world come to visit it. I believe my hometown will become more and more beautiful with the help of the local people and the government. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 10 The weatherUnit 1 It might snow.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. To the park. 2. It’s cold, cloudy and it might snow. 3. It’s snowy. 4. They are going to skate. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. Would you like to 2. What’s the weather like 3. How about Australia 4.What kind of weather do you like 5. Let’s go to the cinema/see a film/movie 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. Perhaps it is sunny 2. What will the weather be like 3. It might / will probably rain 4. is between minus six and minus three degrees 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 The weather is fine all year round.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. The best time to visit the USA. 2. In September. 3. It’s fine. 4. Seven. / 7. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. C 2. A 3. D 4. E 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. so you can take photos 2. When is the best time 3. because it might rain 4. you’d better come 5. because you might want to swim 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 10综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. A 3. C 4. D 5. B 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. that it was difficult to walk 2. you might want to take photos 3. There’re storms from time to time 4. You’d better travel to 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. 2. They come out of their holes and run around. 3. They can notice drops in air pressure. (By noticing drops in air pressure) 4. We can find weather signs by small animals. (Small animals can tell us weather signs) 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1.D 2.C 3.B 4.A 5.A 6.C 7.A 8.B 9.C 10.D 五、文段表达 Dear Jack, I’m very happy to know that you are coming to Beijing. There’re four seasons in Beijing in a year. In spring, it is windy and there may be a sand storm, so I don’t think it’s a good time to come to Beijing then. It’s hot and rainy in summer, but it may get cooler after showers. If you come in summer, bring10 your umbrella. It’s cold in winter, sometimes it snows. So you’d better wear warm clothes if you come. The best time to visit Beijing is in autumn. The weather is usually cool and sunny. Bring a camera with you because you might want to take photos. I can be your guide when you come. I’m sure you will have a good time here. Yours, Li Ming 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 11 Way of lifeUnit 1 In China, we open a gift later.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. It’s Lingling’s birthday. 2. You must open it immediately. 3. They accept it with both hands. 4. Because red means luck. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. Do you do any cleaning 2. Why mustn’t you 3. we only use red paper 4. Can you open a gift 5. What do you eat 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. help her mother do some cleaning 2. you mustn’t break anything 3. you should pay attention to them 4. You’d better not play football 5. I don’t think you should spend 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 In England you usually drink tea with milk.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. Yes. 2. When you meet someone for the first time. 3. At around 4 p.m. 4. You need to stand in a line and wait your turn. 5. About the writer’s experiences and customs in England. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. C 2. B 3. E 4. A 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. asked me to come 2. You mustn’t speak loudly 3. noticed him enter the library 4. you meet English people for the first time 5. You’d better not break anything 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 11综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. C 2. B 3. A 4. B 5. C 二、完成句子。根据中文提示,完成英文句子。 1. must get to any parties/party 2. You’d better accept 3. I don’t think you should use 4. He can go out and play football 5. We can’t open it immediately 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. No. 2. Two US dollars a kilometer. 3. Hotel guests. 4. By the hour.11 5. They are honest and (worthy) trusting. 四、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. C 2. D 3. A 4. B 5. C 6. A 7. B 8. C 9. B 10. D 五、文段表达 Dear Steven, I’m glad to hear that you will come to China soon.It’s great to stay with a Chinese family because Chinese people are very friendly. But I think you need to pay attention to the Chinese way of life. If you know it well, you won’t have any problems when you stay in the Chinese family. First , don’t call the mother or the father’s name. They will be glad if you call them aunt and uncle. Second, prepare a little gift for the family. Give it to them when you get to their home. Third, eat together. Remember, don’t start eating before the parents do at meals unless they ask you to do so. Above all, be polite, friendly and helpful and you will be happy at the family. Take it easy. I’m sure you will get on well with them. Yours, Li Hua 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 12 HelpUnit 1 What should we do before help arrives?一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。听对话,根据对话内容,回答下列问题。 1. About first aid or giving someone basic medical help. 2. We can find out what’s wrong with him or her. 3. We should shout for help or call 120. 4. We should make sure he or she is warm. 三、学以致用。根据上下文意思补全对话,在横线上写出所缺少的内容。 1. What can I do 2. What should I do 3. before help arrives 4. she is warm 四、达标测评。完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 (共 10 分) 1. what’s wrong with you? 2. Let’s go and give the boy 3. could make me comfortable 4. What can we do to help him 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Unit 2 Stay away from windows and heavy furniture.一、预习先行。课前朗读下列短文,并把它译成汉语;课后背诵、默写短文。 (略) 二、新知探究。阅读课文,根据课文内容回答问题,然后将答案写在横线上。 1. Because they always happen suddenly. 2. When the ground stops shaking. 3. We should keep calm, be brave and helpful. 4. Nine / 9. 三、学以致用。从所给选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有一项是多余的。 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. D 四、达标测评。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. It is difficult to keep calm 2. keep clear of the building 3. Please stay away from windows 4. you’d better call 120 五、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)Module 12综 合 训 练一、单项填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. C 2. B 3. D 4. B 5. D12 二、完成句子。根据中文意思,完成英文句子。 1. It’s important to keep calm 2. I left the building quickly as soon as 3. You’d better keep clear of 4. what’s wrong with him 5. Let’s ask him to 6. You must make sure 三、阅读表达。阅读短文,根据其内容回答问题,将答案写在相应的横线上。 1. Yes. 2. In the home. 3. He felt the hair on his arms stand on end. 4. Stay away from windows, cond Unplug televisions, computers, etc. 5. How to protect ourselves indoors when the lightning happens. 三、完形填空。从各题选项中选择最佳选项,将其代号填入题前括号内。 1. B 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. A 6.D 7. B 8. C 9. D 10. A 四、文段表达 Earthquakes always happen suddenly, so it is difficult to warn people about them. What should we do during an earthquake? Here is some advice: If you are inside a high building, don’t jump out of it. You can hide under a table, but stay away from windows, heavy furniture and fires. When the ground stops shaking, leave the building as quickly as you can, but don’t use the lift. If you are outside, move away from buildings, bridges and trees. Don’t stand near street lights or under power lines. If you are in the mountains, be careful of falling rocks. If you are on a beach, run away from the sea and move quickly to higher ground. In short, you will be safe and you can help others if you follow my advice. 六、自我评价。根据你对本单元的学习效果,在相应的?上划勾或涂色。 (略)13
八年级英语上学期目标教学检测题含答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语试卷八年级英语上学期目标教学检测题 Unit 2 Topic 3 (检测时间:45 分钟 满分 100 分...八年级上册新目标英语期末综合检测试卷及答案 八年级上册新目标期末综合检及答案 快快来看吧八年级上册新目标期末综合检及答案 快快来看吧隐藏&& 375 教育资源网 ...2014年新目标英语八年级上学期期末试题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年新目标英语八年级上学期期末试题 1.Give him ___to eat, please. A. somethin g...人教版八年级英语配套上册答案u1-u5_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版八年级上册英语(新目标) 配套练习册答案 Unit 1 What did you do on vacation? Section A ...目标英语八年级上册全册习题及答案_调查/报告_表格/模板_应用文书。timufugaimianguang.新目标英语八年级上习题 一、 单选 (10 分) ( ) 1. Li Lei works in...2015年人教版新目标八年级英语上册期中测试卷及参考答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区...八年级英语上册期中测试卷时间 :100 分钟 满分:120 分 分数 一、听力部分(25...人教新目标初二英语上册期中试题(带答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教新目标初二英语上册期中试题(带答案)京翰教育 / ...八年级英语上学期目标教学检测题含答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语试卷 八年级英语上学期目标教学检测题 Unit 2 Topic 3 (检测时间:45 分钟 满分 100 ...新目标人教版八年级英语上册期末考试试题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。练习,试卷 最新新目标八年级(上)期末 英语复习题及答案 第一卷(60 分) 二、单项选择:...2013年新目标英语八年级上学期期末试题及答案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年新目标英语八年级上学期期末试题听力部分(共 20 分,每小题 1 分) 题号...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 mac 切换中英文 提示 的文章

随机推荐