当英语翻译在公司企业里有无以性别年龄社会地位胖瘦限制,工资一般是多少?我今年3|岁了,还能干这一行吗?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译1.这是我能提供给你的最高待遇.2.你的工资是与个人业绩有关的,按照目前的情况来看,我不能给你更高的工资和更好的住宿条件.3.我不在乎多给你100元,只要你的工作做的好.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.This is the highest salary and benifit I can offer right now.2.Your salary is associated with the achievement you make in your work.Under the present circumstances,I cannot offer a higher salary and better accommodations,I am afraid.3.I can offer you an extra 100 yuan as long as you achieve more in your work.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译要求相同的工作享受相同的工资待遇公司领导:我是XXX,2004年加入MTK公司,已经有6年,现在在工程实验室部门,机械工作岗位.首先感谢公司领导对我的关心和重视,为我提供了这么好的工作环境.一直认认真真、力求把工作做得尽善尽美,对公司的发展做出了自己应尽的责任,因为您是我的直接领导,这些您应该是了解的,您甚至可以从同事们那里得到对我的评价.但是我们所处的城市上海,无论是在经济还是消费水平在全国都是名列前茅.随着物价的不断上升,无法承受来自生活和家庭的压力.在这种形势下,现有的工资水平显得有些单薄.中国劳动法,第46条规定,工资分配应该按劳分配原则,实行相同的工作得到相同的工资待遇.我相信,只要付出,就会有收获.目前,我比相同工作岗位员工工资低很多!因此我向您提出加薪请求,现在我的基本月薪是RMB1500元,经济方面有困难,要求相同的工作享受相同的工资待遇,希望领导对我的申请能够加以重视.如果公司领导认为我现在的工作内容及质量还未能达到加薪的要求,我诚恳的希望您能提出宝贵意见或建议,让我今后有一个努力的方向和目标,在提升自己能力的同时将工作做的更好,向更高的目标迈进 .如果发英文邮件在格式方面注意哪些
smwkryl058
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
The same work required to enjoy the same wagesCompany Leadership:I am XXX,2004 the company joined MTK have been 6 years,and now in the engineering laboratory sector,mechanical jobs.First of all,I thank the leadership of the company's care and attention provided me with such a good work environment.Has been seriously,and strive to exercise a success,the development of the company has made its due responsibility,because you are my direct leadership,which you should be understanding,you can even get from my colleagues evaluation.But we live in urban Shanghai,whether in economic or consumption levels are among the best in the country.With prices rising,can not bear the pressure from the life and family.In this situation,the existing wage level looks a little thin.China's Labor Law,Article 46 stipulates that the wage distribution should be principle of distribution according the same job get the same wages.I believe that if paid,will be fruitful.Currently,I work more than the same wages are much lower!So I request you a raise,and now my basic monthly salary is RMB1500 yuan,economic difficulties,the work required to enjoy the same wages the same,I hope my application can lead to attention.If the company leaders believe that my job Neirong and also failed to raise the quality of the request,I sincerely hope that you can valuable comments or suggestions,let my future there is a the direction and goals,to promote themselves competence of the Jiang do a better job,to a higher goal.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 性别年龄的统计学分析 的文章

随机推荐