选择不同类library hospital是什么意思 or cinema、party

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
请你找出不同类的单词,把它圈出来.1.longer taller small thinner heavier2.March June JuLy April birthday3.library traffic cinema hospital bookstore4.tired thirsty happy angry tonight5.singer artist sister writer actress6.close sang danced bought took7.collecting diving playing skiing cake8.winter summer second fall spring
终结YSRBL25
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.small(其余为形容词比较级)2.birthday(其余为月份)3.traffic(其余为场所)4.tonight(其余为感受)5.sister(其余为职业)6.close(其余为过去分词)7.cake(其余为动名词)8.second(其余为季节)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.small,其它词都是形容词比较级;2.birthday,其它词都是月份;3.traffic,其它词都是场所;4.tonight,其它词都是形容心情的;5.sister,其它词都是职业;6.close,其它词都是动词过去式;7.cake,其它词都是动词现代分词;8.second,其它词都是季节。...
1 small2 birthday 3 traffic4 tonight 5 sister6 close 7 cake8 second
1.longer taller small thinner heavier small 原级 其余都是比较级2.March June JuLy April birthday birthday 生日 其余都是月份3.library traffic cinema hospital bookstore traffic 交通 其余都是公共场所4....
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
读一读,选出不同类别的词。
(&&&& ) 1. A. bread(&&&& ) 2. A. cinema(&&&& ) 3. A. jeans(&&&& ) 4. A. strong(&&&& ) 5. A. stronger
B. sweaterB. hospitalB. photosB. tallB. shorter&&&
C. chocolateC. pianoC. socksC. shortC. small
D. pizza& D. library D. shoes&& D. feet&&& D. longer
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1. B &2. C &3. B &4. D &5. C
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码六年级英语上册各单元期末复习题(pep人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
六年级英语上册各单元期末复习题(pep人教版)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
六年级英语上册各单元期末复习题(pep人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tT z
第一单元测试一、选出不同类的一项&(&&&& )& 1.& A. pizza&& B. fish&& C. eat (&&&& )& 2.& A. post office B. get& C. cinema (&&&& )& 3.& A.next&& B. where& C. near& (&&&& )& 4.& A. map&& B. GPS&& C. TV (&&&& )& 5.& A. get on& B. go straight C.turn left (&&&& )& 6.& A.near&& B. In front of& C. what (&&&& )& 7.& A.on&& B. Bookstore&& C. In&(&&&& )& 8.& A. how& B. Zoo&& C. library (&&&& )& 9.& A. park&& B. When&& C. home (&&&& )& 10. A. excuse& B. Cinema C. hospital&二、从A、B、C三个选项中选择最合适的一项。(&&& )1. Where are you from, Amy ? _________.&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A. I’m Amy.&&&& B. I’m ten.&&&&&& C. I’m from America.& (&&& )2. Stop at the ______.& &&&&&& A. yellow light&& B. green light&&&& C. red light&&&&&&& (&& )3.& The Science Museum is near the school ________the right.& &&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. Is there a cinema near your home?&& ________& &&&&&& A. Yes, there isn’t.&&&&& B. Yes, there is.&&&&& C. No, there is.&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. If& you& want& to& buy some books, you can go to the ______.&&&&&&& &&&&&& A. book shop&&&&&&&&& B. shoe shop&&&&&&&& C. post office&& (&&&& ) 6. If& you& want& to& see a& doctor, you can go to the ______.&&&&&&& &&&&&& A. hospital&&&&&&&&&&& B. library&&&&&&&&&&& C. cinema& (&&& ) 7. Turn right ________ the school, then go ________. &&&&&& A. of, straight&&&&&&&& B. at, straight&&&&&&&& C. in, straight& (&&&& ) 8. How do you go to school?& I often go to school_____ foot.& &&&&&& A. by&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&& (&&&& ) 9. Excuse me, where is the library?& It’s ________ the cinema.& &&&&&& A. next&&&&& B. next to&&&&&&&&&& C. at& (&&&& )10.你想知道电影院在哪儿时,可以问:____________ &&&&&& A. Excuse me. Where is the cinema, please?& B. Excuse me. Where is the school, please? &&&&&& C. Excuse me. Where is the post office, please?
(&&&& )11.想询问对方是怎样去学校的,可以问:&&&& A. How do you go to school?&&&&& B. How can I go to school ?(&&&& )12.想询问对方“我”可以怎样去公园,可以这样问:&&&& A. How do you go to the park?&&&& B. How can I go to the park?(&&&& )13.别人跟你说“Thank you!”,你应该这样回答:&&&& A. You’re welcome.&&&&&&&& B. Ok..(&&&& )14.“我可以走路去吗?”,应该这样问:&&&& A. Can I go on foot ?&&&&&&& B. Can I go by bike?(&&&& )15.想知道别人的名字可以这样问: &&&& A. How are you ?&&&&&&&&& B. What’s your name ?三、连词成句: 1.can, go, on, I, school, foot, to .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.do, to, park, how, the, you, go& ? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.can, No15, go, bus, you, school, to, the, by ? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.near, is, home, the, my, office, post.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.go, stop, can, to, bus, foot, we, on, the. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、选出正确的答语第一组:(&& )1.How can I go to the ZhongShan Park?&&&&&&& A.No,it’s not far. &&&&&&& (&& )2.Can I go on foot?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.You can go by bus &&&&&&& (&& )3.Where is the library?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s near the post office. &&&&&&& (&& )4.Is it far from here?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. You are welcome. &&&&&&& (&& )5.Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. No, it isn’t&第二组:(&& )1. How do you go to the supermarket?&&&&&&&&&& A. Sure, if you like. &&&&&&& (&& )2. Can I go on foot?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s near a fast food shop.&&&& &&&&&&& (&& )3. Where is your home?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I go there by the No. 15 bus.&&&&& (&& )4. Look at the traffic lights.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. you can get there on foot. It’s not far.&&& &&&&& (&& )5. How can I get to the bookstore?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. We must stop第二单元测试一、找出每小题中与众不同的那一个(& ) 1. A. library&&&& B. hospital&&&& C. cinema&&&& D. party.(& ) 2. A. north&&&&& B. party&&&&&&& C. south&&&&& D. east(& ) 3. A. wait&&&&&& B. bus&&&&&&&& C. train&&&&&& D. bike(& ) 4. A. museum&&&& B. post office&&&& C. music&&&&&&&&& D. library(& ) 5. A. plane&&&&&&& B. cinema&&&&&&&&& C. bike&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bus(& ) 6. A. turn right&& B. go home&&&&& C. turn left&&&&&& D. go straight(& ) 7. A. green light& B. yellow light&& C. red light&&& D. Christmas light (&& ) 8. A. shoe store& B. supermarket& C. get off&&&&&& D. museum(&& ) 9. A. then&&&&&&& B. near&&&&&&&&&&& C. next to&&&&&&& D. in front of(&& ) 10. A. wait&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&&&&&&& C. shop&&&&&&&&& D. buy二、从ABC三个选项中选择合适的答案(&& ) 1. Sarah: Where is the library?&&&&& Zhang& Peng :&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. It’s in front of the school.&& B.& Where is the school?&&& C. Is there a library near here? (&&& ) 2. Stop at the ______.&&&&& A. yellow light&&&&&&& B. green light&&&&&&& C. red light&&&&&& (&&& ) 3. The Science Museum is near the school ________the right.&&&&& A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 4. Is there a cinema near your home?&& ________&&&&& A. Yes, there isn’t.&&&&&&& B. Yes, there is.&&&&&&& C. No, there is.&&&&& (&&& ) 5. If you want to& see a doctor , you can go to the ______.&&&&&&&&& A.& hospital&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& library&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& cinema (&&&& ) 6. How do you go to school?& I often go to school_____ foot. &&&&& A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.& in(&&& ) 8. Go straight for two minutes. Then ________ left.&&&&&&&& A. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 9. Please come to my ______ birthday party at 6 pm on Sunday.&&&&&&&& A. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. twelve&&&&&&&&&& C. twelfth&&&&& (&&& ) 10. If you want to buy some books, you can go to the ______.&&&&& A. book shop&&&&&&&&&&& B. shoe shop&&&&&&&&& C. post office(&&& ) 11. Turn right ________ the school, then go ________.&&&&& A. of, straight&&&&&&&&&& B. at, straight&&&&&&&&& C. in, straight (&&& ) 12. Excuse me, where is the library? It’s ________ the cinema.&&&&& A. next&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. next to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at(&&& ) 13. Now let ______ tell you how to come.&&&&& A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me(&&& ) 14. The museum is west ______ the bookstore.&&&&& A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in(&&& ) 15. Walk straight _______ five minutes.&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for三、读一读,将正确答句序号填到题前的括号内(&&& ) 1.How do you go to school?&&&&&&&&& A. You can go by the No. 3 bus. (&&& )2.How can I get to the bank?&&&&&&&&&& B. Sure ,if you like. (&&& )3. Where is the post office?&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, there is.& (&&& )4. Is there a park near here?&&&&&&&&&&& D. Usually I go by bus. (&&& )5. Can I go by train?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. It’s in front of the shoe store. 四、连词成句1.& by& usually& I& to& school& go& bus& (.)& ___________________________________________ 2.& light& stop& a& at& red& (.) ____________________________________________ 3.& bookstore&& the&& is&& next& the& to& museum& (.)&&&&&&& ___________________________________4.& on&& get& the& bus& No.1& (.)& ____________________________________________ 5.&& right& turn& the& at&& cinema (.)&&& __________________________________________五、选出合适的句子将序号填在划线处,完成对话,5分A. next to&&&&& B. Thank you&&&&&& C. Excuse me& D. Go straight&&&& E. You’re welcome Amy: ___________. Can you tell me the way to the post office?Policeman: ___________. You can see the KFC.Amy: And then?Policeman: It's ___________ it.Amy: Oh, I see. ___________Policeman: ___________第三单元测试一、选出不同类的单词&(&&&& )1.& A. Visit&& B. film&&&& C. See(&&&& )2.& A. tomorrow&& B. morning& C. evening(&&&& )3.& A. art&& B. music&& C. lesson(&&&& )4.& A.tonight&& B.week&& park(&&&& )5.& A. homework& B. picture& C. draw&二、读问句, 选择正确的答语。(每题2分,共10分)&(&&& )1. What are you going to do this evening?(&&& )2. When is your sister going to the park?(&&& )3. Who are you going with?(&&& )4. Where is your friend going?(&&& )5. Is she going to have an art lesson?A.I’m going to cook a big meal.B.She is going there next Sunday.C.He’s going to the park.D.Yes, she is. E.I’m going with my parents.&
(&&& )1. Where are you going?&&&&&&&&&& A. By train. (&&& )2. When are you going?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Buy a comic book. (&&& )3. What are you going?&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s east of the cinema. (&&& )4. How do you go to the zoo?&&&&&& D. At 3 o’clock. (&&& )5. Where is the post office?&&&&&&&& E. The fruit stand三、读对话,选出下列划线单词的汉语释义。(&&&& )1.A: What are you going to do tonight?&&&&&&& A今天&&&&&& B今晚&&&&&& C明晚(&&&& )2.B: I'm going to see a film.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A电影&&&&&& B 电视&&&&&& C看电影(&&&& )3.A: What are you going to do next week?&&&&& A下周末&&&& B晚上&&&&&& C下周(&&&& )4.B: I'm going to Beijing, How about you?&&&&& A 大约&&&&& B关于&&&&&& C ……怎么样?(&&&& )5.A: I'm going to visit my grandparents.&&&&&&& A.看到&&&&&& B.拍照&&&&&& C拜访四、从ABC三个选项中选择合适的答案,把序号填写在题前括号内。(&&&& ) 1. I am going to __________ my grandparents next week.&&&& A. visit&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. visits&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. visiting(&&&& ) 2. ---What are you going __________ on Sunday morning? &&&& ---I am going to run in the park. &&&& A. to&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to do&&&&&&&&&&& C. doing(&&&& ) 3. I’m going to buy an __________.&&&&&&&& A. comic book&&&&&&& B. English book&&&&&&& C. story book(&&&& ) 4. ---Have a good time!&&&& ---_________________&&& A. Thank you.&&&&&&&&& B. Good.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes.(&&&& ) 5.---How is Amy going tomorrow?&&&&&&& ---__________________&& A. Beijing&&&&&&& B. By plane&&&&&&&&& C. On the weekend(&&&& )6.---________ are you going?&&& ---I’m going to the cinema.&& A. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. When(&&&& )7.I'm going to visit my grandparents ______________.&& A. on Saturdays&&&&&&& B. this weekend&&&&&& C. last weekend(&&&& )8.Why not _______ on Tuesday? && A. to go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. going(&&&& )9.I am going to buy a comic book__________ space.&& A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. about(&&&& )10.Sarah ___________ going to buy a book this afternoon.&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Are第四单元测试一、找出每小题中与众不同的那一个&(& )1.A.pen pal&&&& B.pencil case&& C.friend& (& )2.A.violin&&&&& B.piano&&&&&& C.bike &(& )3.A.stamp&&&&& B.dictionary&&& C.magazine&&&&&&& (& )4.A.dive&&&&&& B.swim&&&&&&& C. sleep&&&&&& (& )5.A.library&&&&& B.hobby&&&&& C.post office 二、连词成句。1.& his ,& what.,& hobbies,& are. _________________________________________ 2.& live,& he,&& does,& Sydney,& in ._________________________________________ 3.& reading& stories,& likes,& he ._________________________________________ 4.& also,& I ,& like ,& and,& doing kung fu ,& singing.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& I,& can,& be,& also,& pen pal,& his .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三、为下列问句选择正确的答语。 &(& )1. What are your hobbies? (& )2.Does she go to work by bus? (& )3.What are his hobbies? (& )4.Does Jim live in Shanghai? (& )5.Do you like listening to music? (& )6.What are you going to do this afternoon?&(& )7.How does your father go to England? (& )8.Where’s your home? (& )9.Is your mother an English teacher? (& )10.Are you going to the Great Wall next week? A. Yes,she does. B. No,she isn’t.She is a math teacher. C. He likes swimming and playing football.. D. I’m going to swim.. E. It’s near the school. F. He goes to England by plane. G. I like reading stories and going hiking.. H.Yes,we are. I. Yes,I do. J. No,he doesn’t 四、单项选择。(&& )1. ---What are your pen pal’s hobbies?---________________&&&&&&&& A. He likes doing kung fu and dancing.&&&&&&&& B. He’s doing kung fu.(&& )2. ---Does your mother teach Chinese?---_______________&&&&&&&& A. Yes, she does.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, she isn’t.(&& )3. I _________ like listening to music.&&&&&&&& A. too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. also (&&&&& ) 4. Tom ________ listening to music. &&&&&&& A. likes&&&&& B. like&&&&&& C. liking&&&&& D. to like(&&&& ) 5. I like playing _____ piano, but I don’t like playing ______ football. &&&&&&& A. the, the&& B. the, /&&&& C. /, the&&&&& D. /, / (&&&& ) 6. I write an email ______ Alice every Sunday. &&&&&&& A. for&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&& D. Give(&&& ) 7.―Do you like _________? ―Yes, I do. &&&&&& A.swim&&&&& B.swimming&& C.are swimming D.Swims(&&& ) 8. --What’s your hobby?& -- ___________A. He is a student.&&&&&&&& B. I’m reading a book.& C. I like watching TV.&&&&& D. I go to school on foot.(&&&& ) 9.What______ your hobbies? I like singing and doing kung fu. &&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&& C. does&& (&&&& ) 10.Come and&&&&&&& my new pen pal. &&&&&& A. look&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&&& C. watch(&&&& )11.He lives&&&&&&&&&& a farm. &&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. On(&& )12.Can I also&&&&& his pen pal? &&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&& C. be& (&& )13. She ______English. &&&& A. study&&&&&&& B. studies&&&&&&&& C. Studying第五单元测试一、找出不同类的一项&(&&& )1、A、postman&& B、 pilot&&&&&&&&&&&& C、taxi (&&& )2、A、cinema&&& B、 post officer&&&&& C、postman (&&& )3、A、evening&&& B、 businessman&&& C、next week (&&& )4、A、science&&& B、 scientist&&&&&&&& C、worker (&&& )5、A、fishman&&& B、plane&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、police officer(&& )6、.A.post office&&&& B.cinema&&&&&&& C.engineer 二、选出正确的一项。 (&&&&& )1&&&&&&& does your father do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A、Where&&& B、How&&& C、What (&&&&& )2、My father is a pilot. He works&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A、in a school& B、near the sea&& C、in a hospital (&&&&& )3、&&&&&&&&& does he go to work?&&&&& ----He goes to work by bus.& &&&&&& A、Where&&& B、How&&& C、What (&&&&& )4、Where does the museum shop?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A、It’s a puzzle.& B、It’s near the window.& C、It’s near the door. (&&&&& )5、Tim is a&&&&&&& , and he works in a factory.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A、 scientist& B、factory worker& C、postman(&&&& )6.Tim is going to_____ a policeman.&&&&&&& &&&&& A.do&&&&&&& B.be&&&&&& C.work (&&&& )7、.- What_____your sister _____?&&&&& -She is an accountant. &&&&&&& A. do&&&& B. doing&& C. do(&&&&& ) 8、当你想知道她的职业时,问: &&&&&&&&& A.What does he do?&& B. What does she do?&& C. What do you do?(&&&& )9、John:What does your uncle do? &&&&&&& Chen Jie: _____________&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&& A. He’s an engineer.&&&&&&& B. He goes to work by bike. C. He likes reading newspapers.(&&&& )10、Sarah:Where does your father work? &&&&& Tom:&&&&&&&& . &&&&& A.& He likes watching TV.&&& B. He’s a teacher.&&& C. He works in a hospital. (&&&& )11、Amy: What does your aunt do? &&&&&&&& Sam:&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& A.She likes collecting stamps.&&&& B.She’s an actress on TV.&&& C.She is cleaning the room.(&&&& )12、Tom:Do you like English?& &&&&&&&& Jim:&&&&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&& A. Yes,I am.&&&& B. No,I do.&&&&& C. Yes,I do. (&&&& )13、 Kate:Does Alice like swimming? &&&&&&&& John:&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&& A.& Yes, I do.&&&&& B.&& Yes, she does.& C. No,she does.三、选出正确的答语 (&&& )1、Where does Tom work?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A、I’m going to see a film. (&&& )2、What are you going to do tomorrow?&&&&&& B、Yes, she does. (&&& )3、How does he go to work?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、He works at a sea. (&&& )4、Does she like going hiking?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D、He’s a fish man. (&&& )5、What does your father do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E、 He goes to work by bike四、连词成句 1 .does,&& father,& what,& your,& do (?) _____________________________________ 2 .fisherman,&& is ,& mother,& your,& a (?)& _____________________________________ 3 .uncle,&& a,& is,& my,&&& factory worker (.) _____________________________________ 4 .does ,& father,&& where,& work,&& your (?) _____________________________________ 5 .does ,& he,& how,&& work,&& to,&& go (?)&& _____________________________________五、读一读,补全句子
ww.xkb1. com1. ----&&&&&&&&&& does she do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----She is a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (科学工作者).&&&& 2.----&&&&&&&&&&& does he work?&&&&&&&&&&&& ----He&&&&&&&&&&&& at sea. 3. ----What does your father do?&&&&&&&&&& ------&&&&&&&&&& is a&&&&&&&&&&&& .(教练)&&&& 4.----What does your uncle do?&&&&&&&&&&& -----He is a&&&&&&&&&&&&& .(警察) 5. ----&&&&&&&&&& does your father go to work?&&& -----He&&&&&& to work&&&&&&&&&&&& .(骑自行车)六、用适当的词补全对话: Jack: ________ does your mother do? Lily:She is& ________ accountant. Jack: ________ does she work? Lily:She ________in a car company. Jack:& ________ does she go to work? Lily:She goes to work________ bus.& 第六单元测试一、选出不同类的单词&(&& )1、A. see&&& B. wear&& C. Ill(&& )2、A. cold&& B. warm&& C. worried(&& )3、A. doctor& B. exercise& C. teacher(&& )4、A.zoo&& B.hospital& C.wrong(&& )5、A. hurt& B. angry&& C. chase(&& )6、A.angry& B.run& C.worried 二、选词。&&&&&&& hungry&&&&&& happy&&&&& afraid&&&&& sad&&&& ill& (&&& )1. My mother is going to buy me a new computer. I am very ____________.(&&& )2. I broken my bottle. I feel ___________. (&&& )3. I am so __________. I want to eat some hot dogs.(&&& )4. I don’t feel well. Maybe I am _______.(&&& )5. The new teacher is very strict. I am _______ of him. 三、选择最佳答案(&&& )1. My little puppy is ill. I am _____________&&&&&&&&& A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. angry(&&& )2.Sarah and her cat are _______________.&&&&&&&&& A. worry&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. worries(&&& )3. Come _____________, please.&&&&&&&&& A. here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to here&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. there(&&& )4. We can go ________ time. &&&&&&&&& A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on(&&& )5. ---How_____________ Sam feel?---_________ is ill.&&&&&&&&& A. She&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. He(&&& )6.你想知道卡通片是关于什么的,你会问:___________&&&&& A. What’s the cartoon?&&&& B. What’s the cartoon about?&&&& C. How is the cartoon?(&&& )7.猫对老鼠很生气, 应该这样说:_________&& A. The cat is angry with the mice.&&& B. The mice are angry with the cat.&&&& C. The cat is angry to the mice.(&&& )8.你想知道你朋友怎么了, 你会说:_______________&&&&& A. What’s wrong?&&&&&&& B. Do you feel ill?&&&&&&&&&& C. Are you ill?(&&& )9.朋友的水杯不小心打碎了,你应该对她说:_________&&&&&&&&&& A. Don’t be happy.&&& B. Don’t be sad.&&& C. Don’t be angry.(&&& )10. I feel ill.I should&&&&&&&& this morning. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. eat some fruit&& B. go to school&& C .see the doctor (&&& )11. The cat is angry&&&&&&&& them.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&& C. with (&&& )12. John’s mother buys him a new football.He is&&& .&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& A. angry&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&& C. good (&&& )13. Don’t&&&&&&&& .I won’t sit on you.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& A. wrong&&&&&& B. happy&&&& C. Worry& (&&& )14. My father is a fisherman.He works&&&&&&&& the sea.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& A.in&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&& C. on& (&&& )15. How&&&&&&&& Sam feel?&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& A. do&&&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&& C. is 四、根据汉语提示补全句子。1. If you are ill, you should __________________________. (看医生)2. If you want to be strong, you should ________________________. (做更多的锻炼)3. If you feel cold, you should _____________________________. (穿更多的衣服)4. If you are angry, you should _______________________(深吸一口气)and _______________. (数到十)五、用所给单词的正确形式。& 1. I’ll go and get some __________________.(drink)2.Please wait for _____________.(I)3.Take a deep breath. Then you ___________ feel so angry. (wil)4. The mice ______________ not good. (be)5.Maybe our cat is ______________the mice now. (chase)六、连词成句1、afraid&& mice&& the&& are&& of&&& the&& cat(.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、is& angry& with&& the& cat& them&& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、I& should&& what&& do(?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、see& morning& you&& should&& this& a& doctor(.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5、take&& I&& a&& deep&& should& breath(.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tT z
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

我要回帖

更多关于 hospital是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐