扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语练习题1:a和an有什么区别?分别在什么地方用?2:earrings是什么意思?3:interesting?我有点笨,要说详细一点
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.都是不定冠词用在可数名词单数形式前,但an用在单词第一个字母发音是元音的单词注意是发音,不是元音字母,如:an umbrella ,an idea,a useful idea2.耳环3.形容词,有趣的,用于修饰事物,而interested修饰人,如:I am ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
顺道写一下原因,最好具体一点,我很笨!1、We don`t care if a hunting dog smells ____,but we really don`t want him to smell _____.A.well,well B.bad,bad C.well,badly D.badly,bad (D)2、Indeed,your knife looks _____,but it cuts _______.A.nice,bad B.nicely,badly C.nice,badly D.nicely,bad (c)3、________used to be an orphanage here ,but we can`t find it now.A.There B.There was C.It D.It was4、The football team has done well this year._____have trained very hard.A.All players B.All their players C.All its players D.All of players5、We have not had _______as this for many weeks.A.so cold a day B.how cold a day C.a day so cold D.a such cold day6、As some famous singers will appear at the pop concert ,_____likely to be a large audience.A.it`s B.here`s C.there`s D.that`s7、Who shall we choose to make up our baseball team?Well,_____Harry,but he is not a very good player,I suppose.8、_______dosen`t seem to be any possibility that they will win the game.No ,____what I can`t understand.A.It that`s B.There that`s C.That there`s D.There here`s
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1. smell 可以充当联系动词和行为动词,smell badly指嗅觉糟糕的(行为动词smell 后加副词),smell bad 指闻上去臭臭的(联系动词smell 后加形容词))2. look 这里是充当联系动词,意为看上去好的,cut 只能当行为动词...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the URL on this server.Powered by Tengine

我要回帖

更多关于 我哥哥是大笨蛋 的文章

随机推荐