Tommr green lives inn Beijing.(否定句)

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.Unit 1_??????20
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
Unit 1_??????20
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、行业资料、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、??????7A
Unit 1_??????20等内容。
 7A英语Unit1_Making_friends知识点及语法归纳_英语_初中教育_教育专区。沪教牛津新版初一 Unit One Making friends 1. What do you know about…… 关于……,你...  译林版7A+Unit1+知识点详解_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。译林版7A+Unit1+知识点详解 译林版英语七 AUnit1 知识点归纳 1. glad adj. 高兴的, 近义词:...  初中英语译林版教案7A unit 1_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语译林版教案7A unit 1 教学设计 7A Unit One Teaching content Teaching periods Unit1 ...  7AUnit1教案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新教材牛津译林英语7AUnit1教案 表格式 课题7A Unit 1 This is me 总第 1 课时 三维 教学 目标 重点、 难点 1、知识...  7A Unit1-2最详细知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。译林英语七年级上册第一单元和第二单元最为详细的知识点整理。Unit1 知识点 1. I love e-dogs. I like ...  译林版7A Unit1 知识点详解_英语_初中教育_教育专区。译林版英语七 AUnit1 知识点归纳词汇: 1. glad adj. 高兴的, 近义词: happy ,pleased 等 Eg :Glad ...  新版牛津7AUnit1知识点(1)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。welcome to the unit & Reading 知识点 韩迪7AU1 Welcome to the unit & Reading 7AUnit1 知识点 Welcome...  译林新版7aunit1~8短语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。译林新版7Aunit1-8重点短语、句型。7A Unit1-4译林英语必背词组、句型 Unit 1 1.照顾: look after=take care...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Tom lives with his family in beijing now.(改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答)
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Does Tom live with his family in beijing now?No,he doesn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码--Where does Mr Green ? --He lives in Beijing. [ ]A. lives B. live C. lives in D. live in 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
--Where does Mr Green __________?&&--He lives in Beijing.
[&&&& ]A. lives&&&&&& B. live&&&&&&&&C. lives in&&&&&&D. live in
科目:初中英语
题型:单选题
________ get such a pair of shoes for my son?A.Where do you think can IB.Do you think where I canC.Where do you think I canD.Do you think where can I
Can you tell me_&&&&&&&&& ? A. where you are from&& B. where you are from &&&C. where do you come from
题型:阅读理解
Amy's family has fun. They mail a diary(日记簿、日记) to each other. Everyone writes something in it. Amy's brother is open. He tells many things about his life. Amy's sister is Lazy. She doesn't write much. Amy's dad writes stories. Her mom is talkative. She writes a lot. Everyone enjoys the diary.Hello, dear family! I am having a fun week here at The Mall. I had lunch with Pan and Jack on Monday. On Tuesday, I designed a new dress. Yesterday, Tom told me a funny joke. He always makes me laugh!Hi, everyone! I made a chocolate cake yesterday. That’s Amy's favorite. I wish I could mail you a piece, Amy! It's really delicious. Today was warm and sunny. Your father and I went for a walk in the park. We also waited your Aunt Betty. She told us some good news. Your cousin John got a new Job! Oh, I'm writing too much, aren't I? We really miss you all. Take care!Hi, all! Last week I was feeling sad. I had a bad day at work. My boss was angry at me. But the next day was better. I did a good job and my boss was very happy, so I felt better. Sometimes my work is hard. But I am really thankful for my job. Dear ones, let me tell you a story. A long, long time ago, A man lived a house on a hill. He had a candle. He lit the candle every night. Everyone could see the light. Then one night, something wonderful happened…Hello! I miss you all. However, I don't have much time to write this week. I'll write more next time.Bye, everyone! 【小题1】Where do Amy's family members write their diaries?A.On the same family diary.B.On their own diaries.C.On Amy's diary.D.On Mother's diary.【小题2】When did Amy design a new dress?A.On Monday.B.On Tuesday.C.Yesterday.D.Today.【小题3】What does the brother think of his job?A.The job makes him sad.B.The job always gives him pleasureC.The job is too easy.D.The job is a challenge.【小题4】What did the mother do today?A.She made a chocolate cake.B.She did nothing but walk in the park.C.She got a new job.D.She went for a walk and visited Aunt Betty.【小题5】What's the best title for the passage?A.Amy and her family.B.Amy and her diary. C.A family's diary.D.Amy's father writes stories.
On July 12th, 2009, at 5 pm, a lot of fans met at People’s Square in Shanghai. They performed Michael Jackson’s unfinished dance. For one minute, they sang and did the moon walk (太空步) to remember Michael Jackson.This kind of phenomenon (现象) is called “flash mob (快闪族)”. “Flash mob” is a group of people who meet in a public place to perform an activity for a short time. Sometimes all these people are friends, but usually they are strangers (陌生人) and they find each other (彼此) on the Internet.“Flash mob” is very surprised and strange. One of the popular “flash mob” activities was in Manhattan, New York City: Three hundred people met in a store and each of them told the shop assistant that they would buy the same size sports shoes, and the shop assistant didn’t know what to do. 【小题1】What did a lot of fans do at People’s Square in Shanghai?___________________________________________________________________________.【小题2】What is “flash mob”?___________________________________________________________________________.【小题3】Are people of “flash mob” usually strangers?___________________________________________________________________________.【小题4】Where do people find each other in a short time?___________________________________________________________________________.【小题5】What does the writer think of “flash mob”?___________________________________________________________________________.
来源:2012届江苏省张家港市九年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
Could you please tell me&&&&&&our tickets?A、where do we show&&& B、wherewe do showC、where we to show&&& D、where to show&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号人教版英语七年级(下)同步训练 Unit 11(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
人教版英语七年级(下)同步训练 Unit 11(附答案)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢