1 capital letterr和small letter是反义词吗?

相关词典网站:Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3a6f-ua98).Capital letter - definition of capital letter by The Free Dictionary /capital+letter
capital letter Also found in: , , , , , , .
capital lettern. A letter written or printed in a size larger than and often in a form differing from its correspond an uppercase letter.cap′ital let′ter
a letter of the alphabet that usu. differs from its corresponding lowercase letter in form and height, as A, B, Q, and R as distinguished from a, b, q, and
Switch to Noun1.capital letter - one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and so "printers once kept the type for capitals and for small lette capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters", , , , ,
- a written symbol that is used "the Greek alphabet has 24 characters",
- a character having the form of an upper-case letter but the same height as lower-case letters
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
It was a capital letter, not a printed one, but just such a letter as any clerk in Messrs. Darcy we seem to have known, yet cannot have enough of, rejoiced to catch sight of her capital letter on the page, as we read on. In German, all the Nouns begin with a capital letter. It must be explained here that my cabin had the form of the capital letter L, the door being within the angle and opening into the short part of the letter. Clara read the news which followed the heading in capital letters. In our diagram, this is indicated by the broken lines, beneath the capital letters, converging in sub-branches downwards to this point representing a single species, the supposed single parent of our several new sub-genera and genera. Suddenly, Dom Claude sprang up, seized a compass and engraved in silence upon the wall in capital letters, this Greek word These people, though they seem young enough, look so angular and so crude that they remind him of the little pictures painted by monks in the capital letters of their manuscripts. The hidden court looked down at Lady Lundie, and saw--Duty advertising itself in the largest capital letters. Have Shares enough to be on Boards of Direction in capital letters, oscillate on mysterious business between London and Paris, and be great. In his epistolary communication, as in his dialogues and discourses on the great question to which it related, Mr Dorrit surrounded the subject with flourishes, as writing-masters embellish copy-books and ciphering-books: where the titles of the elementary rules of arithmetic diverge into swans, eagles, griffins, and other calligraphic recreations, and where the capital letters go out of their minds and bodies into ecstasies of pen and ink. After I had been there about ten or twelve days, it came into my thoughts that I should lose my reckoning of time for want of books, and pen and ink, and should even forget the S but to prevent this, I cut with my knife upon a large post, in capital letters - and making it into a great cross, I set it up on the shore where I first landed - "I came on shore here on the 30th September 1659.
▲capital letter▼
capital letter
For webmasters:英文中标题含To 需要大写吗
1)英语中使用最多的字母是:E 2)英语中使用最少的字母是:Z 3)会话中使用最多的单词是:I 4)单词中位于词首机会最多的字母是:S 5)单词中位于词首机会最少的字母是:X 6)英语中使用最多的单词前12个依次是:the, of, and, to, a, in, that, is, I, it, for, as. 7
大写字母:capital letter小写字母:small lette
看来你是应用于金额描述仟THOUSAND佰HUNDRED英语里没有单独表示“拾”的意思,都有固定的数字表达几十几,比如35,THIRTY FIVE,十八,EIGHTEEN,等元YUAN,如果是表示美圆,用US DOLLAR,但请注意,在描述总金额时,表示货币单位的词,应该放在最前面.英语里没有的概念,都是用“分”来表示
完成两季的订单,2 s=2 seasons
1,2可以全部大写,如Have Lunch ,如果话题比较大还可以写成HAVE LUNCH,注意如果是Have a Rest中a不用大写,这种写法a,of ,the .这类词都不用大写,但如果写成HAVE A REST,这里A就要大写了,同样OF,THE...也是.大标题下面的小标题一般只是首词大写.如Sleep af
要,不过正常说法不是如此的,是:A CHAIR IN THE PARK.
yes.必须得用大写.应该是说N ,Y,R都要大写 再问: 为什么。。这又不是节日又不是题目 再答: 有以下几种需要大写:1.这个N Y R是做为文章的标题。 2.出现在一段的首句。 3.是一个最重要的课题出现在这个文章中。 如果没有以上的情况出现,就可以全部用小写。没关系。
一般的说法是实词(名词、动词、代词、形容词、副词等)首字母大写,虚词(介词、冠词、连词、感叹词)首字母小写.一般全是大写字母,也可以根据自己的爱好自由确定.一般来说,除了少量介词、冠词、连接词的首字母应该用小写以外,其他词汇的首字母应该用大写; 标题第一个字母应该大写; 如果是重要提示性标题,或者是专有名称标题,可以全
1.可以全部大写 2.可以每个词的第一个字母大写 3.一些冠词,介词等如"a,the,on,in,of..."可以小写也可大写.注意:不能全部小写.遵循以上规律书写即可.题目中间冠词,短介词(on,in,to等),连接词(and,or,but,nor,for)开头字母都要用小写a、an、the、but、as、if、an
这个问题我试了一下,你看一下,能不能帮到你:文字——更改大小写——标题大小写&&就OK了
英语文章标题大小写原则1.题目的第一个单词要大写;2.冠词都不需要大写;3.字母多于三个(不含三个)的介词、连词首字母要大写;4.名词、动词、形容词、副词、代词、感叹词首字母;5.大写所有英语中要求大写的单词.如月份、人名、地名等等.这几条原则的优先性是递减的,也就是说,如果几条原则之间出现了矛盾的情况,应优先实用前面
实词都要第一个字母大写,虚词如介词数词(a,the,of 等)等第一个字母不必大写
potassium's 不需要大写 1. 英语句子开头的第一个单词的首字母要大写. 实例:How are you? 你好吗? This is a book.这是一本书.2. 姓名中的姓和名的首字母都要大写. 实例:Ann Read安·里德, Zhou Hua周华3. 表示称呼语或职务的词首字母要大写. 实例:Mr Gr
26个英文字母中含e的读音F L M N S X Z 下面别抄我的
香港和别的地方不一样的.都是Guangzhou Shanghai Nanjin Hangzhou 这样写的有的城市有自己的英文 象北京 可以说Beijing 也可以说Peking
应该是Quanjude
任何情况都是不需要的!
首字母除了是介词的都是大写的(连字符两边的也要)或者是全部大写的.
从B开始been beep beer bees beet cees deed deek deem deen deep deer dees deet deev feed feel feer fees feet geed geek geep gees geez heed heel jeed jeel jeep jeer j
只有实词的首字母要大写 虚词不用 所谓实词就是名词、形容词、副词、实义动词、数词、疑问词和感叹词 当然标题的第一个字母不管是什么都得大写 一、句子开头的第一个单词的第一个字母要大写,如:How are you?二、表示国名、某国人、某种语言的单词的首字母要大写,如:America,American,English.三、 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, FONT SIZE 12,:大写字母的标题,字体大小12,
下载积分:2000
内容提示:TITLE IN CAPITAL LETTERS, FONT SIZE 12,:大写字母的标题,字体大小12,
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:28|
上传日期: 01:27:36|
文档星级: