高一英语必修1
Friendship
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢&&&&(2017)星火英语巅峰训练学霸必备&高一年级考试使用&英语专项训...
自营订单满39元(含)免运费
不足金额订单收取运费5元起
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸包 装:平装是否套装:是国际标准书号ISBN:所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读皇马线上娱乐
当前位置: >>
学年度第一学期期末抽测高一英语试题参考答案
学年度第一学期期末抽测高一年级英语试题参考答案第一卷(共 70 分)一、听力(共两节;满分 20 分) 1-5 ABCAB 6-10 BACBC 11-15 CBCBB二、单项填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)21-25 CBDAA 36-40
DCDCB 41-45 CCADB三、完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分)31-35 AABBD36-40 DCDCB41-45 CCADB四、阅读理解(共 3 篇,10 小题,每小题 2 分,满分 20 分)51-53 BCD54-56 DCD57-60 BCBB第二卷(共 50 分)五、任务型阅读(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 61. growing 62.collected 63.increasing/growing 64.representing 65. Challanged 66. modest 67. effect/effects/influences/impacts 68. keeping 69. Threaten 70. concerned 六、单词拼写(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 71. schedule 72. preparations 73.occured 74.concentrate 75.properly 76. belonging 77. reflected 78.discouraged 79.curious 80.direction/guidence 七、短文填空(共 5 空,每空 1 分,满分 5 分) 81. when 82.pays 83.at 84.lend 85.surprise 八、完成句子(共 10 空,每空 1 分,满分 10 分) 86. argument with 87. Forbade/banned 88. at mildest 89. stepping up 90. in case from九、书面表达(满分 15 分) 略
西城区第一学期高一英语期末试题答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。北京市西城区 2014―2015 学年度第一学期期末试卷 高一英语参考答案及评分标准 A 卷 (第...深圳市龙岗区学年第一学期期末高一英语试题带答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。深圳市龙岗区学年第一学期期末高一英语试题带答案 ...徐州市2014~2015学年度第一学期期末抽测 高一数学_数学_高中教育_教育专区。 文档贡献者 bsb1976 贡献于
专题推荐 2014下半年教师资格...专题 2014...湖南省怀化市年学年高一上学期期末教学质量统一检测英语试题 Word版含答案_理化生_高中教育_教育专区。中华资源库
绝密★启用前 湖南省...江苏省南通中学学年高一上学期期末英语试题及答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。(考试时间:120 分钟,满分:120 分) 第 I 卷 (三部分, 共 85 分) 第一...北京市海淀区学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题带答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。北京市海淀区高一年级第一学期期末考试英语二.单项填空(共 13 小题;每小题...年度第一学期高一年级期末考试英语预测试题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一年级期末考试英语预测试题 年度第一学期高一年级期末预测试题 英语卷 (...上海市宝山区学年第一学期期末高一英语测试试卷带答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。上海市宝山区学年第一学期期末高一英语测试试卷带答案 ...2015-2016高一(上)徐州市第一学期英语期末考试答案_高二英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。徐州市 2015-2016 学年度高一年级第一学期期末抽测 英语试题答案 第一卷(...江西省赣州市学年高一上学期期末考试英语试题 Word版含答案_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。江西省赣州市
学年度第一学期期末考试高一英语试...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。当前位置: >>
高一英语期末考试试卷
高一英语第一次月考试卷姓名_____________班级____________分数______________听力部分(每题 1 分,共 25 分)一.听句子,选择适当的答语。 1.A.Hello. I am Jimmy B.Hello. It?s Jimmy speaking C.Hello. Are you Jane? 2.A
.A week ago B.The day before yesterday C.About one week 3.A.Sorry, I don?t know B.I like the museum very much C.That?s very kind of you 4.A.Sure B.I am not sure C.All right 5.A.Me,too B.I?d love to C.I like it, too 二.听句子,选择意思相同或相近的选项。 6. A.He?s going to do some shopping B.He?s going to the movies C.He?s going to buy a pair of shoes 7. A.They?re going on a picnic B.They?re going hiking C.They?re going home 8. A.What do you buy that for? B.What are you going to buy? C.Who are you going to meet? 9. A.This box is the lightest of all B.This box is the heaviest of all C.This box is too heavy 10.A.I?m older than Sam B.I?m younger than Sam C.I?m a little heavier than Sam 三.听对话和对话后的问题,然后选择正确答案。 11. A.In the cinema B. On their way to the cinema C.At the cinema 12.A.To know about the film B.To see a new cinema C.To tell their ages 13.A.Fifteen B.Twelve C.Almost thirteen 14.A.Because they are too young for the film B.Because they have no tickets C.Because Tom is too young for the film 四.听短文和短文后的问题,然后选择正确答案。 15.When do British families usually have their dinner? A.Before six o?clock B.After eight o?clock C.Between six and eight o?clock 16.What did they eat before? A.Fast food,take-away food and ready-made food B.Meat or fish with vegetables or salad C.Indian, Chinese or Thai food 17.Where can they buy frozen ready-made meals? A.In Chinese restaurants B.In supermarkets C.In fast food restanurants 18.How is the British diet changing ? A.They eat neither Chinese food nor Indian food B.They eat many more vegetables C.They eat a lot of fast food, take away food and ready-made meal 19.What?s the passage talking about ? A.The healthy diet B.The British dietC.The Indian and Chinese diet五.听短文,在空白处填写你所听到的单词。 Philip is a ___20_____boy. He?s seven years old. But he can?t speak and hear. He studies in a ___21_____school and their students? books are ____22_____. So he can write. When he can?t to “______23______”with us , he always writes his sentences on a piece of paper. If we meet him, he can say hello to us with his _____24_____. I think it?s not hard to talk with him. He enjoys studying. I?m sure he?ll be a ____25______ man.基础知识一.单项选择(20 分)1._________we should do to protect wildlife? A.Do you think what B.Do you think how C.What do you think D.How do you think 2.They complained _________the boss _______the food, but he did not take any notice of it. A.to B.about C.about D.for 3.----What a beautiful picture you?ve drawn. ------_________. A.Not at all B.Thank you C.You are greatD.I?m proud of you4.”Do you prefer _______rather than _______by bus?” asked my mother. A. going B. go C. go D. going 5There is little room left for the chairs because the table _______too much space. A.stands up B. holds up C.takes up D.makes up. 6.. Could you stop talking? I _____ my homework. I?ll have a test tomorrow. A. am doing B. have done C. would do D. was doing 7..----How far away is the samll village from London? ----It's about ____ kilometres. A.seven hundred twenty two B.seven hundred and twenty-two C.seven hundreds and twenty-two D.seven hundreds twenty-two 8.----We are going to have a picnic tomorrow. What's the weather like, Mike? ----Why not ____ the radio and listen to the weather report? A.turn on B.turn off C.take away D.find out 9. ------ What?s that terrible noise? ------ The neighbours ______ for a party. A. have prepared B. are preparing C. prepare D. will prepare 10They are ______ A..woman teachers B.women teacher C.woman teacherD.women teachers11.Lucy is coming to my house this evening. I?ll give her __________ to eat. A.anything delicious B.delicious anything C.delicious something D.something delicious 12.365 reads __________. A.three hundred sixty five C.three hundred and sixty fiveB.three hundreds sixty five D.three hundred and sixty-five13.Do you like playing______ tennis or ______ piano? A.the B. \ C.\;\ 14. This is________old map, but it's still useful. A. a B. an C. the D. /D.\;the15. Mrs Wang has taught_______geography for two years and she teaches very well. A. our B. we C us D. ours 16.. Be careful! The traffic light is red. You mustn't go________the street now. A. in B. along C. on D. across 17.. While I________a Jingjiang Evening Paper in the sitting room, the doorbell rang. A. was reading B. read C. is reading D. had read 18.. ―________wonderful music! ―Yes, It's written by Jay Chou, a pop singer. A. What B. What a C HowD. How a19. Millie will be busy this weekend. She________watch the game show on TV. A mustn't B. needn't C. can't D. doesn't have to 20.. Parents, attention please] It's very crowded here. ________your kids. A. Look at B. Look for C Look up D. Look after二.完型填空(20 分)Once upon a time, some children were playing at seaside when they found a turtle(海龟). They began to beat the turtle. Just at that time, a young man came and said to them, &Stop!& The children ran__1 ___quickly. The turtle was very thankful and said, &Thanks for your kindness. I really would like ___2 ___you to a wonderful palace now.&? The young man rode on the back of the turtle and was taken to the secret palace in the sea. When he___ 3 ___the palace, he was very surprised and said to the turtle, &What a nice palace!& To thank him, the king of the turtles gave him ___4___ . He had never seen such a dinner before. He received a warm welcome there and was very___ 5 ___everything. After dinner, the king of the turtles said, &I am going to give you two boxes, ___6___ you can open only one.& &You mustn't open both. Don't forget it!& the turtle warned him. &All right. I will open only one,& the young man promised(许诺). At this time, a large wave sent him out of the sea. After he__ 7____ , he opened the bigger one of the two boxes.___8___ the box was full of gold. &My God!& he cried. &I'm____ 9____ now.& Then he thought, &Things in the other box must be expensive, too.& He could not wait any longer. He broke his promise and opened the other box. As soon as he opened it, he became an old man. His hair turned white. His face ?____10____ ?an old man over eighty years old. It all happened in a moment. He was sorry for what he did, but it was too late. ? 1. A. through B. away C. into D. out 2. A. wanting B. asking C. to let D. to invite 3. A. left for B. arrived on C. arrived at D. got away 4. A. a very big dinner B. a very poor dinner C. a very bad dinner D. a very small dinner 5. A. pleased with B. strict in C. angry with D. sorry for 6. A. so B. or C. but D. as 7. A. went back to home B. was back home C. went back to the sea D.was back the sea 8. A. To his surprising B. To one's surprising C. To one's surprise D. To his surprise 9. A. a poor man B. a rich man C. an old man D. a young man 10. A. liked B. felt like C. looked like D. looked三.阅读理解(30)(A)Everyone knows how important money is in the world today.But how did Qi Gong use his l,630,000 yuan? Qi Gong,a well-known calligrapher(书法家)in China,became famous in a hard way.He was born in a poor family,and he did not g。t。sch001.But Chen Yuan, a university teacher, found he was especially good at something. decided t。teach He Qi Gong handwriting.Chen Yuan also helped him find jobs of teaching at several universities later. Years of hard work made Qi Gong an excellent teacher and calligrapher. Qi Gong decided in 1991 t0 set up foundation (基金会)to give prize to both teachers and students who did well in their work.Qi Gong worked day after day at his desk and made more than 100 pieces of handwriting. sold them for 1,630,000 yuan. He All this money went into the foundation.He did not leave any money h himself! 1.Qi Gong became famous ______. A.in an easy way B.in a poor way C. in a difficult way 2. Chen Yuan decided to teach him handwriting because Qi Gong _______. A.didn't go to school B.was especially good at something C.had no job 3.Qi Gong sold his pieces of handwriting for ________. A.his teacher B.his students C.the foundation 4.Teachers and students could get prize if _______ . A.they were interested in handwriting B.they did well in their work C. their families were poor 5.Qi Gong kept for himself ________ out of l,630,000 yuan that he had made. A.no money B.a little money C.much money (B) Students often complain their teachers give them too much homework. Now, two reports show that in America this is not true. The Brookings repot shows that most students do less than one hour of homework. The Rand report shows that only 10% of high school students spend more than two hours a night on homework. The Brookings report also talks about a study from 1995.American students do almost the least homework among twenty countries.Students in France,Italy and South Africa spend more than two hours on homework. The Rand report says there was only one time when homework greatly increased in America. During the early 1960s,Americans were not happy when the Soviet Union(前苏联)became the first country to reach space.People thought it was necessary to improve education. Parents want their children to have time for sports,music lessons and other things after schoo1.Some experts say schools need to give useful homework. 6.Students are not happy about _______ . A.too much homework B.going to school C.1ess homework 7.French students usually spend ______ on homework than American students. A.more time B.1ess time C.more daytime 8.________ shows homework once greatly increased in America. A.The Brookings report B.The Rand report C.A university 9.The Soviet Union was the _______ to get to space. A.first B.second C.third 10.Some experts think _________ . A.students don't work hard enough B.students should not do any homework C.homework is welcome if it is useful (c) An old farmer had spent all his life on his farm in the country, from the city. far One day he decided to visit the big city. Everything was new and strange to him, because he had never travelled to the city. The old farmer visited a lot of interesting places in the city. He went into a large tall building and saw a lift.When he watched,an old woman got into the lift and closed the door. After a while, door opened again and a very the beautiful young girl came out. The old farmer was very surprised.&What an interesting little room!& he said to himself.&It's magic(魔术)! It can change an old woman into a young girl.The next time I come here,I'm going to bring my wife to take the lift.'' 11.The old farmer lived . A.near the city B.in the city C.far from the city D.in a large tall building 12.What did the old farmer decide to do one day? . A.To visit a building B.To visit a city C.To visit a factory D.To visit a farm 13.The old farmer . A.came to the city for the first time B.had travelled to the city several times C. found nothing new and strange in the city D. only visited the large tall building 14.When the old farmer was in the large tall building,he found get into the lift. A.a young girl B.an old man C.his wife D.an old woman 15.From the passage(短文),we can guess the old farmer . A.knew the lift well B.didn't know anything about the lift C.wanted to buy a lift D.didn't like the lift (D) Several years ago, a television reporter was talking to three of the most i mportant people in America. One was a very rich banker, another owned one of the largest companies in the world, and the third owned many buildings in the center of New York. The reporter was talking to them about being important. “How do we know if someone is really important?” the reporter asked the banker. The banker thought for a few moments and then said, “I think anybody who is invited to the Whiter House to meet the President of the United States is really important.” The reporter then turned to the owner of the very large company. “Do yo u agree with that?” she asked. The man shook his head, “No. I think the President invites a lot of peopl e to the White House. You?d only be important if while you were visiting the President, there was a telephone call from the president of another country, a nd the President of the US said he was too busy to answer it.” The reporter turned to the third man. “Do you think so?” “No, I don?t,” he said. “I don?t think that makes the visitor important. Th at makes the President important.” “Then what would make the visitor important?” the reporter and the other two men asked. “Oh, I think if the visitor to the White House was talking to the Presiden t and the phone rang, and the President picked up the receiver, listened and th en said, ?It?s for you.? ” 16. This story happened in _______. A. England C. Japan A. two men and two women C. three women and one man B. America D. Australia B. three men and one woman D. four women17. There are _______ in this passage.18. The banker thought _______. A. he was really important because he was a rich banker B. the visitor to the White House was really important C. the visitor who met the President of the United States D. the reporter was really important 19. The owner of the very large company thought _______. A. she was really important because she owned one of the largest compan ies B. the banker was really important C. the owner of many buildings in the center of New York was really im portant D. the visitor would be really important if while he was visiting the Presi dent, the President would not answer any telephone call 20. The owner of many buildings thought _______. A. he was really important because he owned many buildings in the cente r of New York B. the owner of the very large company was really important C. the visitor was really important if he talking to the President and the President received a telephone call for the visitor D. the person who worked in the White House was really important 四.英汉互译(10 分) 1.(铃、爆竹等)响_____________ 3.占据_____________ 5.忍受,遭受_____________ 7.remote control _____________ 9.over the years_____________2.充满着_____________ 4.此刻,目前_____________ 6.switch over _____________ 8.alarm clock _____________ 10.distance learning_____________五.单词拼写(10 分) 1. It doesn?t _______(要紧) whether you will come or not tomorrow. 2. She finds her new teaching job very _______(紧张,有压力的). 3. Some students ___________(抱怨) to their teachers about too much homework. 4. Tom ________(毕业于) in law from Oxford University last year. 5. To build a road in the mountainous area was a real ______(挑战). 6. With the coming of the Spring Festival, all shops in the city become ______(拥挤 的). 7. According to the weather _______(预报) it will rain tomorrow. 8. They _______(遭受) a great deal during the World War 2. 9. Now many poor students received the ______(支持) from the government. 10. This dress is the latest ______(设计).六.书面表达(25 分)A friend in need is a friend indeed. 是一句谚语。请根据自己的理解和经验,参考所给的 汉语提示,以《交友之道》(ways of making friends)为题写篇短文。词数 80 左右。 要求提示: 1、每个人都需要朋友,如何交友极为重要。 2、要交朋友,首先对别人要友好。微笑是吸引别人的吸铁石(magnet) 。 3、要使陌生人不管在何处,都能感到你的亲切。要关心别人胜过关心自己。 4、 设法记住别人的姓名。 这样的话别人会认为他给你留下了印象。 make an impression on ) ( 5、与别人意见不一致时,不要争吵,要商讨(discuss) 。 6、不要相信那些在危难时刻背离朋友的人,因为“患难的朋友才是真正的朋友”_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ 高一英语第一次月考答题卡姓名____________ 班级____________(所有题目必须写在答题卡上) 听力部分(25 分)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1011121314151617181920 . ____________21.____________22.____________23.____________24. ____________25. ____________一. 单项选择(20 分) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1011121314151617181920二. 完形填空(20 分) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10三. 阅读理解(40 分) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11121314151617181920四. 短语翻译(10 分) 1.____________ 2.____________ 3. ____________4. ____________5. ____________ 6. ____________ 7. ____________8. ____________ 9. ____________ 10. ____________ 五.单词拼写(10 分) 1.____________ 2____________ 3. ____________4. ____________5. ____________ 6. ____________ 7. ____________8. ____________ 9. ____________ 10. ____________ 六.书面表达(25 分) _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
高一英语必修一期末试题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一英语必修一 期末试题(总分:150 分 考试时间:90 分钟) 第一卷(三部分 共 85 分)第一题:单项选择。 (共...高一英语下学期期末模拟试题附答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高一下学期期末英语模拟试题第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分 45 分) 第一节 单项选择(每小题 1 ...六枝特区第七中学 2013-14 学年高一英语期末考试命题人:石娴第一节(共 5 个小题:每小题 1.5 分,满分 7.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一道小题...高一英语期末试题及答案_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。初高中测试题 高一期末测试第一节:单项填空( 小题; 第一节:单项填空(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,...高一英语期末试卷_英语_高中教育_教育专区。2016 年高一下半期英语试题第二部分:阅读理解(共二节)第一节(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分) A Captain...人教版高一英语期末考试题(含答案)_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。人教版高一英语期末考试题(含答案)人教版高一英语期末考试题 2011---2012 学年第一学期期末...高一期末英语考试题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。英语训练题Ⅰ阅读理解 A Finding a job is difficult.But what might be even more untoward is figuring out how ...高一英语第二学期期末试卷 10页 1财富值 职高一英语期末试卷 5页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...高一上学期期末考试英语试卷_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。英语试卷(总分:120 分 时间:120 分钟) 考生注意:1.本试卷共 12 页,包括第 I 卷(选择题)和第...人教版高一英语期末考试题(含答案)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。第一卷(选择题) 第一部分 英语知识运用 第一节 语音知识(共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 高一20天成为学霸 的文章

随机推荐