2亿+学生的选择
The boy who is singing under the tree is my brother . 希望答案能帮到你。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:中文译成英文&br/&一个流浪的小男孩,他害怕孤独 &br/&
翻译成英语.谢谢
【答案】:He is a wander boy,and he is afraid of being lonely.
the boy who was singing under the tree was my brother
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
扫描下载二维码my elder brother 的翻译是:我的哥哥 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
my elder brother
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&aAcc.no. Acc.no. & a男装毛衫 Men's clothing wool shirt & a? 卡片数据导出操作说明: ? The card data derives the operation to show that, & a树脂漆粉 Resin varnish powder &
& a美术天份自小流露,家长们的耳濡目染,不知觉中熏陶了这颗年幼的心。 The fine arts day share from slightly reveals, guardian being influenced by what one sees and hears, in consciousness has not gradually influenced this young heart. & a火线伴我识人心 The firing line accompanies me to know the will of the people & afull design 充分的设计 & a数据仓库工程师 Data warehouse engineer & a浅夏、流年 Shallow summer, fleeting time & a从上午九点开始 From morning nine starts & a位于底层站 Is located the first floor station & a他们真活跃,参加了那么多的课外活动。 They were really active, participated in that many extracurricular activity. & a? 年担任校大学生志愿者协会火苗义教队教员 ?
year assumption school university student volunteer association flame righteousness teaches the team the teacher & aLyocell Lyocell & aAdditional inspections are undertaken by the design Structural Engineer to ensure that work is carried out generally in compliance with their drawings and specifications. 另外的检查由设计结构工程师承担保证工作一般被执行依从他们的图画和规格。 & afor our envir onment: please use acc.batteries and ensure that used batteres are not disposed of in the domestic waste. 为我们的envir onment : 请使用acc.batteries并且保证使用的batteres在国内废物没有被处理。 & a第一笔自己赚的钱 First own gain money
& aCan a person develop good cultural skills? Discuss. 正在翻译,请等待... & aim from europe but live in usa im从欧洲,但在美国居住 & a拿出一张电影票 Puts out a movie ticket & a过你最好的生活 You should better life & aThis article is about the ethnic group known as the British and their descendants world wide. For other uses, see British (disambiguation). For the ancient Celtic people, see Britons 正在翻译,请等待... & a日语生活 Japanese life & athe illness temper made jim lose many friends 正在翻译,请等待... & aC.favorable C.favorable & aDesceiption:CANNED APPLE Desceiption :罐装苹果计算机公司 & a感谢大家的收听今天的英语快乐屋 Thanks everybody to listen to today the English joyful room & a我的哥哥很长时间没有回家了 My elder brother the very long time has not gone home & a为什么你不相信我! Why don't you believe me! & aClassic-High Scores 正在翻译,请等待... & aso high 那么高 & a现在要拿走吗 Now must take away & a中国会展旅游发展的条件 China can unfold the traveling development the condition & a旅游有时有很多麻烦,比如天气多变,容易生病 Sometimes the traveling has very many troublesomeness, for instance the weather is changeable, easy to fall ill & aColor the pictures,cut them,make a book and talk about it 上色图片,削减他们,做书并且谈论它 & a说到文化 Speaks of the culture & a吹管独奏乐 The blowpipe plays music alone & aIt seemed that they had no idea at the moment. 看起来他们当时不知道。 & a我有一个理想 I have an ideal & a级配砂石分层压实 Arena de la gradación y compactación de piedra machacada de la laminación & a考试的时候还打瞌睡。 Test time also dozes off. & awhere
now? 在哪里现在您? & aworkrobe workrobe & a东莞市松山湖大学路一号东莞理工学院 Dongguan Sungshan lake University Avenue first Dongguan Technical institute & a他一米高 His meter high & aLet you move toward the first Let me towards the top three 正在翻译,请等待... & aMy English sucks, an don't know how to swim 我的英国吮,不会游泳 & ahear the bird 正在翻译,请等待... & aThank you for your support. What you guys think of the game? 谢谢您的支持。 你们认为什么比赛? & a网购已然成为一种潮流 The net bought already becomes one kind of tidal current & a我很高兴得知渣打银行招聘的信息,我有一个理想在国际银行工作,如果我能得到在渣打银行工作的机会,我会很努力工作,一步一脚印,最终成为一个杰出的银行家。 I knew very happily Chartered Bank advertises for the information, I have an ideal in the international bank work, if I can have the opportunity which works in Chartered Bank, I meet the earnest efforts work, a step footprint, ends in an outstanding banker. & a信息服务 Information service & a因我近期在出差中,所以下周我们的市场部人员会与你取得联系 Because I in the near future in business trip, therefore next week our marketing department personnel can obtain the relation with you & a分为如下几个部分 He divides into the following several parts & aHome is always a safe haven 家总是一个安全避风港 & amy elder brother 我的哥哥 &你认识其哥哥是军人的那个男孩吗翻译_百度宝宝知道我哥哥是个又高又壮的男孩用英语什么翻译_百度宝宝知道

我要回帖

更多关于 获得第一名 英语 的文章

随机推荐