求英语作文 内容:介绍英语参加俱乐部英语作文

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英语作文假设你是李华,你校的英语俱乐部将举办“我为自己感到自豪”的演讲比赛,请用英语写一篇演讲稿,包括以下内容.一,简单介绍自己的性格,二,记述一件或几件引以为毫的事例,三自我认识
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Good morning,ladies and gentlemen!Here,in front of you stands a girl,easy-going and optimistic.I'm not a top student but I'm happy and full of confidence.Now I'll tell you why.As a child,I showed great interest in painting.At the age of five,I began to learn it.With my parents' support and encouragement,I became a member of the out-of-class painting group of our school.Since then,I have been practicing drawing with joy and make progress every day.I have already won many prizes in all kinds of competitions.Now I am a designer for blackboard and wall newspapers of our class,often painting pictures to beautify our class or campus.On some occasions,I usually send nice postcards to my friends and relatives,and they are all made by myself.They'll be glad to accept my gifts and praise me.You can't imagine how proud I am!My dear friends,I'm sure everyone is special and unique in the world.Let's be proud of ourselves!Thank you .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:: >
>俱乐部英语作文
作文地带导读:2010年4月数学真题(十三)……...
Body-building健身1)近年来越来越多的人开始参加各种健身俱乐部或健身中心2)人们健身的目的有哪些3)你对此的看法...
某英语报社拟成立“微笑俱乐部”,现向癸未征募会员。要求申请者提交一篇题为“I want to Smile”的英语短文。请你以申请者的身份,根据以下思路图的提示用英语写一篇短文。...
关于参加圣诞节联欢会的通知: 内容包括时间 地址 办公室同事都参加 圣诞节目等 (自选地址 时间等) Please be noticed that the Xmas party will be started on 5pm, Sunday afternoon, 24th Dec. We rent the conference centre where is in 7th floor of this build...
英语四级作文范文加入社团的欢迎辞 Welcome to English Club how do you set up an english club english club 加入英语学习俱乐部欢迎词 2007年6月英语四级作文范文 题目: 学生加入社团的欢迎辞 1.活动主要内容 2.加入好处 3.如何加入 Welcome to English Club! It co...
欢迎来到我们俱乐部(Welcome to our club)...
作文地带导读:每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国...
I love my hometown――Xinjiang.I Love Xinjiang(征文)我爱新疆英语作文两篇. I am very proud of living in Xi...
作文地带导读:冯萍小说集之:What is there in the front?Chapter two
作者介绍:冯萍 山西农业大学信息学院 英...
冯萍小说集之:What is there in the front?第一章:作者 冯萍山西农业大学信息学院英语104班...
作文地带摘要:A recent investigation shows that about 80 percent of pupils have private tutors.Such a pop...
英语应用文写作之留学申请信范文九篇(Application for Admittance)
留学和奖学金申请信中须写明下列几点:
最近更新内容扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文.要求你是李平,所在学校英语俱乐部举行英语晚会.你准备邀请国外朋友JOHN 与你参加.给他写...英语作文.要求你是李平,所在学校英语俱乐部举行英语晚会.你准备邀请国外朋友JOHN 与你参加.给他写封邀请信.时间:4月15日晚7点30分.俱乐部.用英语交流和看表演互换礼物结交朋友.提供水果.欢迎帮俺解决这个巨苛刻的作文.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Dear John,
Hi, this is Li Ping.The English club of our school is going to hold a party related to English, and I am
hereby iviting you to join in the fun! The party will be held at 7:30, on April 15th evening, at the English club.Those who come to the party will be communicating in English,watching performances and exchnging gifts with each other.By the way, fruits are provided in this party. I am looking forward to your coming,John!Best regards.
Sincerely yours
Li ping楼主,纯手打.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐