高一英语mp3下载作业 大神帮忙一下

【求帮忙】各位大神我准高一英语不怎么行______英语吧_百度贴吧 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力! 本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张 关注:1,201,905贴子: 【求帮忙】各位大神我准高一英语不怎么行_____收藏 考试的时候看不懂英语句子啊~~~~~~如果以百分制那我就70分的样子我高一还有木有机会挽救啊~~现在暑假我可以怎么去学英语想买学英语的书大神你们有什么推荐啊帮帮啦 vip在线英语, 365天24小时,全球15,000+英美系外教,6人以下小班制教学!选择姚明推荐品牌,专业英语外教,为您量身定制课程,收获绝佳英语学习体验! 坐等回复啊~~ 买学英语的书不是唯一的方法。你要找到适合自己的才行。 去下载云词4英语学习软件,会对你的学习有帮助的,我周围的同学都在用,相信会对你有帮助的 重要的是方法和兴趣,建议你多看看优秀的童鞋是怎么学习的,去学学别人,兴趣的话,可以试试易格在线英语的多媒体互动教学,这种方式不错,可以很大程度的提升英语学习兴趣。 推荐你去看下 神表 ,不是有个老师在贴吧里面宣传吗 ,下张他的神表, 看几集视频,其他自己看神表学习 高中三年带高考一切OK 我推荐《新概念英语第三册》还有,做《星火英语阅读理解与完形填空》 登录百度帐号推荐应用求助大神帮忙翻译成英文。-求大神帮忙翻译成英文!! 求助大神帮忙翻译成英文。 求大神帮忙翻译成英文!! 求助大神帮忙翻译成英文。5分 6. 产品独有的通风设置。 10。 2. 不能把金属物插入设备中不要在设备盒中插入物体,以免导致触电,请拔掉电源并立即与当地的经销商联系。 5. 保持产品表面的清洁和干燥;用布沾少量的水清洗设备的外壳(没有溶剂):不要拆除设备顶盖,以免触电. 使用合适的电源;不要用比指定的电压(AC100~240 V)更高的电压来运行这个产品,请联系授权经销商修理或更换,可以给机器适当地通风。 7。警告:更换电池前务必关掉设备,否则你可能会受到严重的电击。请妥善处理弃置的旧电池。 11.请将产品放置在通风良好的环境;如果有来自设备的任何异常的声音或气味,立刻拔去电源插头并与授权经销商或服务中心联系. 请使用标准锂电池(注. 如果有可疑的故障,如果系统时钟不能继续工作,请更换位于主板上的标准3V锂电池,请停止操作。 8. 不要试图拆除顶盖;警告。9安全注意事项注意以下安全预防措施,避免人身伤害及预防对于这个产品或所有连接到它的产品的损坏。 1。 4. 请勿让此产品暴露在雨水中或潮湿的环境下;如果不小心把设备碰到坚硬的物体上,导致设备不能正常工作. 小心轻放; 3. 请不要放在潮湿或多灰尘的地方;避免把本产品放在像潮湿的地下室或多灰尘的地方、底部、两边和背面):制造商预装电池);断电源后;设备中配有风扇,在运行时不要遮挡住为系统降温的通风孔(包括顶部,它在运行的过程中会产生的热量,因此;如果无意中有水进入 Keep the st block at run time to vent of cooling system (including the top, bottom, sides and back); A cloth dipped in a small amount of water cleaning equipment shell (no solvent).6. Product unique ventilation Settings. Please don': manufacturers pre-installed battery); If there is any abnormal sound or Warning: do not dismantle equipment lid, in order to avoid electric shock.9. H If accidentally run into hard objects.10. Please use the standard lithium battery (note, can give the machine Do not use more than the specified voltage (AC100 ~ 240 V) higher voltage to run the product, please unplug the power immediately and contt put in Avoid to put this product like a damp basement or dusty places.4. Please do not let this product expose in the rain or damp environment, equipment lead to equipment can't work normally, please contact the authorized dealer to repair or replacement.7; If inadvertent Device equipped with a fan. Please place the product in a well-ventilated environment, it is in the process of operation will produce heat, therefore, don'.5. Can't insert the metal in the devices do not insert objects in the equipment box.1, otherwise you may suffer a serious electric shock. Please discard the old battery should be appropriately handled.11, lest caut continue to work, please replace t......Safety precautions note the following safety preventive measures, avoid personal injury and prevention for this product or all connected to its product damage. 1 use t don't use than the specified voltage (AC100~240 V) higher voltage to run this product. 2 can't put metal insertion device do not insert the object in the device box, so as not to cau 3 please do not put in to avoid this product on like a wet basement or dusty place. 4 do not let this product is exposed to rain if no water to enter, please unplug the power immediately and contact the local dealer. 5 keep the s with a cloth with water cleaning equipment small shell (no solvent). 6 products unique equipment equipped with fans, can give the machine properly ventilated. 7 if the suspicious fault, p if there is any abnormal sound or smell from the device, immediately disconnect the power plug and the authorized dealer or service center. 8 don't try to warning: do not dismantle the equipment cover, so as to avoid the electric shock. 9 if not careful to some hard object, cause the device is not working properly, please contact authorized dealers for repair or replacement. 10 use the standard lithium battery (Note: the battery manufac......这么多 要打个半天 悬赏加高一点把 求大神帮忙翻译成英文。谢谢啦…… 新中国成立后,中国坚持(persist in)独立自主的和平外交政策,在外交领域取得了巨大成就。截至... 麻烦大神帮忙翻译成英语。…… 您好,很高兴为您解答! 我试过其他的产品,效果都不太满意,不知道用你们这个产品变出来的效果怎么样,漂... 求大神帮忙翻译成英语…… VM (Virtual Machine) refers to software simulation... 请大神帮忙翻译成英文…… during **'s marriage leave,please send the emails ... 帮忙翻译成英语谢谢大神。…… Never Back Down Richie REN Even if I anything do n... 哪位大神大仙 帮忙翻译一下这段话,要人工翻译。很急 译成英文 。…… About the growing costs of material, our company i... 求大神帮忙翻译成英语…… Ten yuan for a bag of ice What‘s the name of your ... 求大神帮忙翻译一句话 翻译成 英文…… Customers take us as their ground, we take them as... 求大神帮忙翻译成英语…… 建议是否将假设的活动更明确化一点,既与这个不幸的消息相关。采用楼上的句型加工如下: I'm sorr...扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 求大神做高一英语选择十五题,急10.The pen______he is writing is mine.A.with which B.in which C.on which D.by which11.They arrived ata farmhouse,in front of ______sat a small boy.A.whom B.who C.which D.that12.The engineer______my father works is about 50 years old.A.to whom B.on whom C.with which D.with whom13.It there anyonein your class ______family is in the country?A.who B.who's C.which D.whose14.I'm interested in ______you have said.A.all that B.all what C.that D.which15.I want to usethe same dictionary ______was used yesterday.A.which B.who C.what D.as16.He isn't such aman ______he used to be.A.who B.whom C.that D.as17.He is good atEnglish,______we all know.A.that B.as C.whom D.what18.Li Ming,______tothe concert enjoyed it very much.A.I went with B.with whom I went C.with who I went D.I went with him19.I don't like______ as you read.A.the novels B.the such novels C.such novels D.same novels20.He talked a lotabout things and persons ________they remembered in the school.A.which B.that C.whom D.what21.The letter isfrom my sister,______is working in Beijing.A.which B.that C.whom D.who22.In our factorythere are 2,000 workers,two thirds of ____are women.A.them B.which C.whom D.who23.You're the onlyperson ______I've ever met ______could do it.A./ B./; whom C./ D./; who24.I lost a book,______I can't remember now.A.whose title B.its title C.the title of it D.the title of that25.Last summer wevisited theWest Lake,______Hangzhou isfamous in the world.A.for which B.for that C.in which D.what 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 10.A11.C12.D13.D14.A15.D16.D17.B18.B19.C20.B21.D22.B23.D24.A25.A 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 10.A;Write with a pen11、C;这里是倒装,“当他们到了一处农舍,农舍前坐着一个小男孩。”本来句序是A small boy sat in front of the farmhouse(这里用which指代)。12.D;和我爸爸一起工作的工程师大约50岁了。work with sb 与..一起工作,定语从句中缺的是宾语,所以用whom

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语单词mp3下载 的文章

随机推荐