老外经常说这么一句,so make sense.后面又补充 it does make sense.这里面的makesense是什么意思啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
讲得通,具体见参考资料.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是“有意义”的意思
应该是可以解释的比如说一句话或一件是说出来是可以解释的应该是这意思
make sense 中文意思是有意义的意思!so make sense 中文意思是感觉很有意义的意思!
扫描下载二维码3.A.make sense的意思是“有意义.讲得通 .例如:What you say doesn’t make any sense. .sense作这一层意思讲时.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
3.A.make sense的意思是“有意义.讲得通 .例如:What you say doesn’t make any sense. .sense作这一层意思讲时. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
After stepping into the classroom, Iglanced round all the students and began my following words. “Thank you” are my&1.&words, which I would like to use to express my deepest &2.&toall of you.Thinking back to the past 3 years, a lot ofthings &3.&remain fresh in my memory. I cannot forget your &4.smile the first time I met you. I cannot forget that you were to &5.&for your being late for class, &&6.& when I askedwhy you were late, you tried to&7.&&the fact of buying me alovely teddy bear for Teacher's Day. I cannot forget your humorous words ofbreaking &8.&&when I was angry about your badperformance. I cannot forget that we share the happiness of success aftermaking great &&9.. With time going by, I come to&10.&that you are the mirror of my life. The mirror can reflect my past and &11.&myfuture. Looking through the mirror, I'm more aware of my &&12.&andweaknesses. It is you who made me believe love can be &13.&.It is you who made me realize sometimes in the &14. of pursuing ourdreams, we may &15.&some difficulties and setbacks(挫折), but if we set up our mindto do it, &&16.&is impossible to a willing heart. So standing in a higher position, I willhelp you to &17.&&the dreams confidently and firmly, &&18.&sufferingthe mistakes I made when I was your age. 19. , I pray that kind of friendship canstand the test of &20.& and last forever. I pray thatyou can get good performance in the entrance examination and make your dreamscome true.
A.embarrassing
B.favorite
C.pleased
D.interested
A.admiration
B.respect
C.appreciation
D.apology
B.suddenly
C.gradually
A.innocent
D.explain
A.the ice
B.the silence
C.the glass
D.the rule
A.contributions
B.efforts
C.mistakes
D.promises
C.approve
D.realize
A.foresee
A.experience
B.benefits
C.knowledge
D.strengths
A.received
B.awarded
C.rewarded
D.addicted
A.direction
B.history
C.process
A.make sense of
B.come across
C.put up with
D.take place
A.everything
B.anything
C.nothing
D.something
A.find out
B.look for
C.pick out
D.head for
A.avoiding
C.considering
D.delaying
A.In a way
B.After all
C.Above all
D.At this moment
A.examination
B.society
D.success
. Can you _____ what he says?
A.make sense
B.make the sense
C.make senses
D.make sense of
In fact, it is not so helpful to give onesome bread as it to teach him how to _____.
A.make sense
B.make difference
C.make a life
D.make his way
A good speaker is supposed to manage to ________ the listeners what he means.A.make sense to? B.get across toC.appeal to? D.attach to 
In my opinion, it is not so helpful to give someonesome bread as it is to teach him how to ______.A.make sense&&&&&&& B.make progress&&&&& C.make a life&&&&&&&& D.make his way&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 make sense什么意思 的文章

随机推荐