when you re gonethelovesgone

20首经典英文爱情歌曲欣赏(歌词+其他)
20首经典英文爱情歌曲欣赏(歌词Lyrics+其他)
(1) Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
Oceans apart day after dayAnd I slowly go insaneI hear your voice on the lineBut it doesnt stop the painIf I see you next to neverHow can we say foreverWherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI took for granted, all the timesThat I thought would last somehowI hear the laughter, I taste the tearsBut I cant get near you nowOh, cant you see it babyYouve got me going crazyRepeat chorusI wonder how we can surviveThis romanceBut in the end if Im with youIll take the chanceOh, cant you see it babyYouve got me going crazyRepeat chorus
(2) Unchained Melody---&The Righteous Brothers
Oh, my lovemy darling I've hungered for your touch a long lonely time and time goes by so slowly and time can do so muchare you still mine?I need your loveI need your love Godspeed your love to meLonely rivers flow to the sea,to the sea to the open arms of the sealonely rivers sigh 'wait for me, wait for me' I'll be coming home wait for me Oh, my lovemy darling I've hungered for your touch a long lonely time and time goes by so slowly and time can do so muchare you still mine?I need your loveI need your love Godspeed your love to me
(3) Endless Love - Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
My love, there's only you in my lifeThe only thing that's rightMy first love, you're every breath that I takeYou're every step I make
And I, I want to share all my love with youNo one else will doAnd your eyes they tell me how much you careOh, yes you will always be my endless love
Two hearts, two hearts that beat as oneOur lives have just begunForever I'll hold you close in my armsI can't resist your charms
And love I'll be a fool for you I'm sureYou know I don't mind'Cause you, you mean the world to meOh, I know I found in you my endless love
Oh,-And loveI'll be that fool for youI'm sure you know I don't mindAnd yes, you'll be the only one'Cause no one can denyThis love I have insideAnd I'll give it all to you.My loveMy endless love
My love, there's only you in my lifeThe only thing that's rightMy First Love, you're every breath I takeYou're every step I makeAnd I, I want to shareAll my love with youNo one else will doAnd your eyesYour eyes, your eyesThey tell me how much you careOh yes you will always be my endless love
[musical break-4 measures]Two Hearts, two hearts that beat as oneOur lives have just begunForeverOooh OoohI'll hold you close in my armsand loveOooh loveI'll be a fool for you I'm sureYou kow I don't mind
Oh you know I don't mindCause you, you mean the world to meOh I know [I know]I've found [found]In you, my endless love
[musical break-3 measures]Oooh, ooohBum Bum, Bum Bum Bum Bum, Da Bum Bum BumBum Bum, Da Bum Bum Ooh and LoveOh loveI'll be that fool for you, I'm sureYou will know I don't mindOh you know I don't mind [honey I don't mind]and yes, you'll be the only one'cause no one can deny this love I have insideand I'll give it all to youMy loveMy love, my loveMy endless love
Hello - Lionel Richie
I've been alone with you inside my mindAnd in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand timesI sometimes see you pass outside my doorHello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smileYou're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide'Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to doAnd I want to tell you so much, I love you
I long to see the sunlight in your hairAnd tell you time and time again, how much I careSometimes I feel my heart will overflowHello, I've just got to let you know
'Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you doAre you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?Tell me how to win your heart for I haven't got a clueBut let me start by saying, I love you
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you doAre you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?Tell me how to win your heart for I haven't got a clueBut let me start by saying, I love you
(5)Beatles--Yesterday
YesterdayAll my troubles seemed so far awayNow it looks as though they're here to stayOh, I believeIn yesterdaySuddenlyI'm not half the man I used to beThere's a shadow hanging over meOh, yesterdayCame suddenlyWhy sheHad to go I don't knowShe wouldn't sayI saidSomething wrong now I longFor yesterdayYesterdayLove was such an easy game to playNow I need a place to hide awayOh, I believeIn yesterdayWhy sheHad to go I don't knowShe wouldn't sayI saidSomething wrong now I longFor yesterdayYesterdayLove was such an easy game to playNow I need a place to hide awayOh, I believeIn yesterday
(6) Without You
lyrics by Mariah Carey
No I cant forget this eveningOr your face as you were leavingBut I guess thats just the wayThe story goesYou always smile but in your eyesYour sorrow showsYes it showsNo I cant forget tomorrowWhen I think of all my sorrowWhen I had you thereBut then I let you goAnd now its only fairThat I should let you knowWhat you should knowI cant liveIf living is without youI cant liveI cant give anymoreI cant liveIf living is without youI cant giveI cant give anymoreWell I cant forget this eveningOr your face as you were leavingBut I guess thats just the wayThe story goesYou always smile but in your eyesYour sorrow showsYes it showsI cant liveIf living is without youI cant liveI cant give any moreI cant liveIf living is without youI cant giveI cant give anymore
(7) Rhythm Of The Rain
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool I've beenI wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againThe only girl I care about has gone awayLooking for a brand new startBut little does she know that when she left that dayAlong with her she took my heartRain please tell me know does that seem fairFor her to steal my heart away when she don't careI can't love another when my heart's somewhere far awayThe only girl I care about has gone awayLooking for a brand new startBut little does she know that when she left that dayAlong with her she took my heartRain won't you tell her that I love her soPlease ask the sun to set her heart aglowRain in her heart and let the love we knew start to growListen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool I've beenI wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againOh listen to the falling rain
Dan Fogelberg - Rhythm Of The Rain
Dan Fogelberg
The Wild Places
Rhythm Of The Rain
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool i've beenI wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againNow the only girl i've ever loved has gone awayLooking for a brand new startLittle does she know that when she left that dayAlong with her she took my heartRain please tell me now does that seem fairFor her to steal my heart away when she don't careI can't love another when my heart's somewhere far awayListen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool i've beenI wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againOh the only girl i've ever loved has gone awayLooking for a brand new startLittle does she know that when she left that dayAlong with her she took my heartRain won't you tell her that i love her soPlease ask the sun to set her heart aglowAnd rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to growListen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool i've beenOh i wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againWhen the rain comesThey run and hide their headsThey might as well be deadWhen the rain comes
(8) Scarborough Fair Lyrics----performed by Simon and Garfunkel
Are you going to Scarborough FairParsley, sage, rosemary and thymeRemember me to one who lives thereShe once was a true love of mineTell her to make me a cambric shirt(On the side of a hill in the deep forest green)Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme(Tracing of sparrow on snowcrested brown)Without no seams nor needle work(Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)Then she'll be a true love of mine(Sleeps unaware of the clarion call)Tell her to find me an acre of land(On the side of a hill a sprinkling of leaves)Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme(Washes the grave with silvery tears)Between the salt water and the sea strands(A soldier cleans and polishes a gun)Then she'll be a true love of mineTell her to reap it with a sickle of leather(War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions)Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme(Generals order their soldiers to kill)And gather it all in a bunch of heather(And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten)Then she'll be a true love of mineAre you going to Scarborough FairParsley, sage, rosemary and thymeRemember me to one who lives thereShe once was a true love of mine
(9) Pretty Women Lyrics
Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman Lyrics
Pretty woman, walking down the streetPretty woman, the kind I like to meetPretty womanI don't believe you, you're not the truthNo one could look as good as youMercyPretty woman, won't you pardon mePretty woman, I couldn't help seePretty womanThat you look lovely as can beAre you lonely just like meWowPretty woman, stop a whilePretty woman, talk a whilePretty woman, gave your smile to mePretty woman, yeah yeah yeahPretty woman, look my wayPretty woman, say you'll stay with me'Cause I need you, I'll trear you rightCome with me baby, be mine tonightPretty woman, don't walk on byPretty woman, make me cryPretty woman, don't walk away, hey...okayIf that's the way it must be, okayI guess I'll go on home, it's lateThere'll be tomorrow nigh, but waitWhat do I seeIs she walking back to meYeah, she's walking back to meOh, oh, Pretty woman
&(10) Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
The Platters, Frank Sinatra
They asked me how I knewMy true love was trueI of course replied&Something here insideCannot be denied&
They said someday you'll findAll who love are blindWhen your heart's on fireYou don't realiseSmoke gets in your eyes
So I chaffed and I gaily laughedTo think they would doubt my loveYet today, my love has flown awayI am without my love
Now laughing friends deride&Tears I cannot hideSo I smile and say&When a lovely flame dies,Smoke gets in your eyes.&
by Harbach & Kern
(11) SEALED WITH A KISS (Brian Hyland)
Though we've got to say good-bye For the summer Darling, I promise you this I'll send you all my love Everyday in a letter Sealed with a kiss
CHORUS: Yes it's gonna be cold, lonely summer But I'll fill the emptiness I'll send you all my dreams Everyday in a letter Sealed with a kiss
I'll see you in the sunlight I'll hear your voice everywhere I'll run to tenderly hold you But, Darlin' you won't be there
I don't wanna say good-bye For the summer Knowing the love we'll miss Let us make a pledge To meet in September And seal it with a kiss
(instrumental)
(CHORUS) Sealed with a kiss Sealed with a kiss Sealed with a kiss
(12) Karen Carpenter - Yesterday Once More& LYRICS
When I was youngI'd listened to the Waitin' for my favorite Waiting they played I'd sing alongIt made me smileThose were such happy timesAnd not so long agoHow I wondered where they'd goneBut they're back againJust like a long lost All the songs I loved so well(*) Every Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-wo-woStill shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing'sSo fineWhen they get to the partWhere he's breakin' her heartIt can really make me cryJust like beforeIt's yesterday once moreLookin' back on how it wasIn years gone byAnd the good times that I hadMakes today seem rather sadSo much has changedIt was songs of
thatI would sing to thenAnd I'd memorize each wordThose old melodiesStill sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayRepeat (*)All my best memoriesCome back clearly to meSome can even make me cryJust like beforeIt's yesterday once moreRepeat (*)
(13) GREATEST LOVE OF ALL Lyrics - WHITNEY HOUSTON
Greatest Love Of All lyricsI believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.
Everybody's searching for a hero
people need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs.
A lonely place to be
and so I leamed to depend on me.
I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow
if I succeed
at least I lived as I believe.
No matter what they take from me
they can't take away my dignity.
Because the greatest love of all is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all inside of me.
The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
it is the greatest love of all.
I believe the children are our future
I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow
And if by chance that special place that you've be dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
find your strenght in love.&&(14) Simon And Garfunkel | The Sound Of Silence lyricsHello darkness, my old friend,Ive come to talk with you again,Because a vision softly creeping,Left its seeds while I was sleeping,And the vision that was planted in my brainStill remainsWithin the sound of silence.In restless dreams I walked aloneNarrow streets of cobblestone,neath the halo of a street lamp,I turned my collar to the cold and dampWhen my eyes were stabbed by the flash ofA neon lightThat split the nightAnd touched the sound of silence.And in the naked light I sawTen thousand people, maybe more.People talking without speaking,People hearing without listening,People writing songs that voices never shareAnd no one dearedDisturb the sound of silence.Fools said i,you do not knowSilence like a cancer grows.Hear my words that I might teach you,Take my arms that I might reach you.But my words like silent raindrops fell,And echoedIn the wells of silenceAnd the people bowed and prayedTo the neon God they made.And the sign flashed out its warning,In the words that it was forming.And the signs said, the words of the prophetsAre written on the subway wallsAnd tenement halls.And whisperd in the sounds of silence.&&(15)
George Michael Careless Whisper lyricsTime can never mend the careless whispers of a good friendTo the heart and mind, ignorance is kindthere's no comfort in the truthpain is all you'll findShould've known betterI feel so unsureas I take your hand and lead you to the dance flooras the music dies, something in your eyescalls to mind the silver screenand all its sad good-byesI'm never gonna dance againguilty feet have got no rhythmthough it's easy to pretendI know you're not a foolShould've known better than to cheat a friendand waste the chance that I've been givenso I'm never gonna dance againthe way I danced with youTime can never mendthe careless whispers of a good friendto the heart and mindignorance is kindthere's no comfort in the truthpain is all you'll findI'm never gonna dance againguilty feet have got no rhythmthough it's easy to pretendI know you're not a foolShould've known better than to cheat a friendand waste this chance that I've been givenso I'm never gonna dance againthe way I danced with youNever without your loveTonight the music seems so loudI wish that we could lose this crowdMaybe it's better this wayWe'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to sayWe could have been so good togetherWe could have lived this dance foreverBut noone's gonna dance with mePlease stayAnd I'm never gonna dance againguilty feet have got no rhythmthough it's easy to pretendI know you're not a foolShould've known better than to cheat a friendand waste the chance that I've been givenso I'm never gonna dance againthe way I danced with you(Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone(Now that you're gone) What I did's so wrongthat you had to leave me alone&(16)
HeroMariah Carey - Hero
Lyrics&HmmTheres a heroIf you look inside your heartYou dont have to be afraidOf what you areTheres an answerIf you reach into your soulAnd the sorrow that you knowWill melt awayAnd then a hero comes alongWith the strength to carry onAnd you cast your fears asideAnd you know you can surviveSo when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd youll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in youIts a long roadWhen you face the world aloneNo one reaches out a handFor you to holdYou can find loveIf you search within yourselfAnd the emptiness you feltWill disappearAnd then a hero comes alongWith the strength to carry onAnd you cast your fears asideAnd you know you can surviveSo when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd youll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in youOh ooohLord knowsDreams are hard to followBut dont let anyoneTear them away, hey yeahHold onThere will be tomorrowIn timeYoull find the wayAnd then a hero comes alongWith the strength to carry onAnd you cast your fears asideAnd you know you can surviveSo when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd youll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in youThat a hero lies in youMhhhThat a hero lies inYou&&(17) I Will Always Love YouI Will Always Love You lyricsIf I should stay I would only be in your wayso I'll gobut I know I'll think of you every step of the wayAnd I will always love you will always love youYou my darling you bitter sweet memoriesThat is all I am taking with me so---------------------------------------------------------------Good-byeplease don't cry we both knowI'm not what you you need---------------------------------------------------------------And I will always love you will always love youI hope life treats you kind andI hope you have all you dreamed ofAnd I wish you joy and happiness but above all of thisI wish you love and I will always love youWill always love you I will always love you&(18)
ELTON JOHN Lyrics - CANDLE IN THE WINDGoodbye, Norma JeanThough I never knew you at allYou had the grace to hold yourselfWhile those around you crawledThey crawled out of the woodworkAnd they whispered into your brainThey set you on the treadmillAnd they made you change your nameAnd it seems to me, you lived your life like a candle in the windNever knowing who to cling to when the rain set inAnd I would have liked to know you, but I was just a kidYour candle burned out long before your legend ever didLoneliness was toughThe toughest role you ever playedHollywood created a superstarAnd pain was the price you paidEven when you diedAll the press still hounded youAll the papers had to sayWas that Marilyn was found in the nudeAnd it seems to me, you lived your life like a candle in the windNever knowing who to cling to when the rain set inAnd I would have liked to know you, but I was just a kidYour candle burned out long before your legend ever didGoodbye, Norma JeanThough I never knew you at allYou had the grace to hold yourselfWhile those around you crawledGoodbye, Norma JeanFrom the young man in the twenty-second rowWho sees you as something more than sexualMore than just our Marilyn MonroeAnd it seems to me, you lived your life like a candle in the windNever knowing who to cling to when the rain set inAnd I would have liked to know you, but I was just a kidYour candle burned out long before your legend ever didYour candle burned out long before your legend ever did &Candle In The Wind 1997&Music by Elton JohnLyrics by Bernie Taupin&&Goodbye England's roseMay you ever grow in our heartsYou were the grace that placed itselfWhere lives were torn apartYou called out to our countryAnd you whispered to those in painNow you belong to heavenAnd the stars spell out your nameAnd it seems to me you lived your lifeLike a candle in the windNever fading with the sunsetWhen the rain set inAnd your footsteps will always fall hereAlong England's greenest hillsYour candle's burned out long beforeYour legend ever willLoveliness we've lostThese empty days without your smileThis torch we'll always carryFor our nation's golden childAnd even though we tryThe truth brings us to tearsAll our words cannot expressThe joy you brought us through the yearsAnd it seems to me you lived your lifeLike a candle in the windNever fading with the sunsetWhen the rain set inAnd your footsteps will always fall hereAlong England's greenest hillsYour candle's burned our long beforeYour legend ever willGoodbye England's roseMay you ever grow in our heartsYou were the grace that placed itselfWhere lives were torn apartGoodbye England's roseFrom a country lost without your soulWho'll miss the wings of your compassionMore than you'll ever knowAnd it seems to me you lived your lifeLike a candle in the windNever fading with the sunsetWhen the rain set inAnd you footsteps will always fall hereAlong England's greenest hillsYour candle's burned out long beforeYour legend ever will
(19) Bryan Adams concert live (Everything I do) I do it for you
Look into my eyes - you will seeWhat you mean to meSearch your heart - search your soulAnd when you find me there you'll search no moreDon't tell me it's not worth tryin' forYou can't tell me it's not worth dyin' forYou know it's trueEverything I do - I do it for youLook into my heart - you will findThere's nothin' there to hideTake me as I am - take my lifeI would give it all I would sacrificeDon't tell me it's not worth fightin' forI can't help it there's nothin' I want moreYa know it's trueEverything I do - I do it for youThere's no love - like your loveAnd no other - could give more loveThere's nowhere - unless you're thereAll the time - all the wayDon't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it there's nothin' I want moreI would fight for you - I'd lie for youWalk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for youYa know it's trueEverything I do - I do it for you&&
(20) CASABLANCA
CASABLANCA - Bertie Higgins I fell in love with you watching Casablanca Back row of the drive-in show in the flickering light Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars Became champagne and caviar Making love on a long hot summer's night
I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca Holding hands 'neath the paddle fans In Rick's candle lit cafe Hiding in the shadows from the spies Moroccan moonlight in your eyes Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet
Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh Please come back to me in Casablanca I love you more and more each day as time goes by
I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca You know I've never really been there so I don't know I guess our love story will never be seen On the big wide silver screen But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go
Repeat once
点击以下链接视听歌曲及下载(由于空间所限,只好分做几帖):
(1)20首经典英文爱情歌曲欣赏(歌曲播放和下载)
(2)20首经典英文爱情歌曲欣赏(youtube视频播放和下载)
(3)Youtube 视频的观看和下载方法, 请参见我以前的帖子(点击标题):
国内有的博友观看无任何问题,有的有问题。进入看详情。
有的博友在国内观看YouTube视频不方便吗? 那就下载观看!
野老虎介绍下载视频方法 (该贴也介绍了下载youtube视频的方法)
&&最后修改于
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明

我要回帖

更多关于 when i am gone 的文章