i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!您要找的是不是:
fine,thanks.
我也好,谢谢!
Fine,thanks. May I treat you to dinner?
很好,谢谢。我可以请你吃饭吗?
JEFF: Fine, thanks. Was there any mail for me?
杰夫: 很好, 谢谢。有我的邮件吗?
Fine,thanks.
很好,谢谢。
The entire fall could be attributed to Q4—yet the economy eked out positive quarterly growth, thanks to personal spending growing a fine 2.1% (annualized rate), business investment growing 9.7% and residential investment growing a fairly blistering 17.5%.
Nowadays the fun little plastic Swatch is taking a beating, but the company is doing just fine, thanks to the mechanical watches Swatch rescued.
Celebrating this foamy, beer-soaked holiday requires simply a gathering of friends, a fine watering hole, open-mindedness and giving thanks to the myriad brewers across the globe.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我这辈子最重要的三点是:岁月安好、懂得感恩、与你相随。总的来说就是Fine ,thanks and you.
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:Fine,thanks.是什么意思_在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
Fine,thanks.是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
Fine,thanks.是什么意思 Fine,thanks.在线翻译 Fine,thanks.什么意思 Fine,thanks.的意思 Fine,thanks.的翻译 Fine,thanks.的解释 Fine,thanks.的发音
Fine,thanks.Fine,thanks. 双语例句1. I'm fine in here, thanks.&&&&我在这很好谢谢2. Wendy 温蒂: Yup it worked just fine Wohoo Thanks for popping my blog as well and leaving a comment Greatly appreciated....&&&&yup它只是罚款wohoo感谢我的未还清,博客以及进出评论大大赞赏。。。。3. 3. How are you, today I`m fine, thanks.&&&&今天你好吗?我很好,谢谢。4. Embarcadero Technologies thanks the fine Technology Partners who support our products.&&&&Embarcadero Technologies的感谢谁优良的技术合作伙伴支持我们的产品更多的资源。5. The 75 yuan tickets will be fine, thanks.&&&&好的,75元的要两张——一共是150元。6. Im fine, thanks, and you?&&&&我很好,谢谢,你呢?7. Today, the company of our products are: General iron anti-theft full range of products, Disney Aftermarket, Oscar crystal perfume, crown Need perfume, SVA Car DVD, Thanks to profit-car care series, the top U. S. SBI insulation explosion-proof membrane, AIA senior Taiyang Mo explosion, explosion-proof membrane Fala Di ceramic insulation, the Veyron lace coverings, Bo car stereo sound, he Oder Openwave BrandName, such as oxygen generator, there are many very fine characteristics of the vehicle.&&&&如今,公司主要代理的产品有:铁将军防盗全系列产品,迪斯尼汽车精品,奥斯卡水晶香水,皇冠极品香水,上广电车载DVD,保赐利汽车护理系列,美国SBI顶级隔热防爆膜,友邦高级防爆太阳膜,法拉迪陶瓷隔热防爆膜,威龙蕾丝椅套,博声汽车音响,奥得奥维他氧发生器等名优产品,还有众多极具特色的汽车精品。8. 911查询·英语单词8. E:The 3 x 5 will be fine, thanks.&&&&艾凡:三乘五的就好了,谢谢。9. With years of sustained effort, we have developed 300mm×450mm, 300mm×300mm, sized glazed interior-wall tiles. Our products have fine texture like naturalstone, bright and smooth glazed surface like jade, and elegant and fresh patterns like natural iandscapes thanks to the advanced roller printing technology. Exquisite edging technique offers products uniform edges and angles, ensuring product application without construction joints. Advanced imported glaze and up-to-date firing endows the products with features of no chapping, radiation resistant and environmental friendly. They are also in the leading position in strength, anti-freezing capacity, water penetration resistance and flatness.&&&&历经多年精心研制,以生产300mm×450mm、300mm×300mm等规格为主的釉面内墙砖,彩先进的滚筒印花技术,使产品纹理如石材般天然细腻;釉面如翡玉般明亮平整,光泽圆润;图案如自然风光般清新雅致,浑然天成;精细的磨边工艺,使产品具有边角规整,尺寸均匀,无缝铺贴的效果,高级的进口釉料及先进的烧成技术,使产品具有不龟裂、无辐射、绿色环保等特点,在强度、抗冻、防透水性和平整度等方面性能上,均达到一个新的高度。10. Fine, thanks.-Uh, you got a call from an associate broker of mine last month and I just wanted to know if you enjoyed the information we sent you.&&&&很好,谢谢。-嗯,上个月我的一名合伙经纪人给你打过电话,我只想知道你是否对我们给你的信息感兴趣。11. 11. Luis: I`m fine, thanks. And you?&&&&&&我很好,谢谢,你怎么样?12. Fine,thanks.是什么意思12. I fine here, thanks for your regards.&&&&&&我来了。看看你。过得好吗。13. Cao Cao want to watch a competition, military attache of the bow and arrow, the military attache for two hours, the band雕弓长箭, cross-saddle before it is too late, Cao messenger: There can stack red arrow shot, and thanks锦袍, radio is not water but a glass of fine.&&&&&&曹操想要观看武官比试弓箭,因此分武官为两队,各带雕弓长箭,跨鞍勒马,曹操传令:有能射中箭垛红心者,赐锦袍,射不中则罚水一杯。14. Despite these problems, Graham Central Station remains an engaging listen thanks
even when the songs are lacking in hooks, there is an abundance of cool riffs and stellar vocal harmonies that will make funk fans smile.&&&&&&尽管存在这些问题,格雷厄姆中环站仍然是一个从事听取出色的乐艺感谢;即使歌曲缺乏钩,有一个冷静的即兴演奏和恒星和声,这将使芬克球迷微笑丰富。15. 15. Baky li fine, thanks, and you?&&&&&&还好,谢谢,你咧?16. No. No, I'm fine, thanks.&&&&&&不,我很好,谢谢17. 17. T: I'm fine, thanks. And you?&&&&&&老师:我很好,谢谢,你呢?18. 18. A: I`m fine, thanks.&&&&&&我也很好,谢谢。19. Fine, thanks. Andyou?&&&&&&很好,感谢,你呢?20. 20. I`m OK./ Fine, thanks, and you/Very well, thank you.&&&&&&我还行/很好,谢谢。你呢?/非常好,谢谢你。Fine,thanks. 单语例句1. Voltaire thanks Bathurst for " the freedom of your house and the many liberties I enjoyed in that fine library ".Fine,thanks.是什么意思,Fine,thanks.在线翻译,Fine,thanks.什么意思,Fine,thanks.的意思,Fine,thanks.的翻译,Fine,thanks.的解释,Fine,thanks.的发音,Fine,thanks.的同义词,Fine,thanks.的反义词,Fine,thanks.的例句,Fine,thanks.的相关词组,Fine,thanks.意思是什么,Fine,thanks.怎么翻译,单词Fine,thanks.是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 J.Fine thanks.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
J.Fine thanks. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
J:Hello, Nancy.1._________
N:Fine, thanks, Jenny.
J:I heard you went somewhere for vacation.2._________
N:Well, I have been to Hainan Island with my cousins.There are too many exciting things there, especially diving(潜水)in the real sea!
J:3._________ My parents and I will go there, too.What should we take?
N:A camera, sunglasses, umbrellas and some cool colthes.
J:OK, thank you.4._________
N:You can get there by plane.Because it’s too far away.5._________
J:Thank you! I think we sure will!
补全对话。&&&& (Jenny and Nancy meet on the street) J=J N=NancyJ: Hello, Nancy.&&&&&1&& ? N: Fine, thanks, Jenny.J: I heard you went somewhere for vacation.&&&&&2&& ?N: Well, I have been to Hainan Island with my cousins. &&& There are too many exciting.things there, especially diving (潜水) in the real sea! J:&&&&3&&& ! My parents and I will go there, too. What should we take? N: A camera, sunglasses, umbrellas and some cool clothes. J: OK, thank you.&&&&&4&& ? N: You can get there by plane. Because it's too far away.&&&&5&&& .J: Thank you! I think we sure will. 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______
(  )1.How are you?
A.3224507
(  )2.Good morning!
B.Fine, thanks.
(  )3.What's your telephone number?
C.It's an alarm clock.
(  )4.What's your name?
(  )5.What color are the pens?
E.Nice to meet you, too!
(  )6.Nice to meet you!
F.Good morning!
(  )7.Is this a green pen?
G.seventeen
(  )8.What's this in English?
H.Yes, it is.
(  )9.Are you a teacher?
I.They’re green.
(  )10.What 's twelve and five?
J.Yes, I am
句子搭配。 Ⅰ&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ 1.What are these?&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.I'm from Dalian. 2.Where is my cup?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Fine,thank you. 3.What class is Tom in?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.I'm thirteen. 4.How old is Lucy's mother?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.Ma Lili. 5.What's your name?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.Nice to meet you,too. 6.Where are you from?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.Thanks. 7.Nice to meet you.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G.She's 36. 8.How are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& H.He's in Class 2. 9.Sit down,please.&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I.They are pears. 10.How old are you?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J.It's on the desk.
搭配。找出前一句的答语。 1. How are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A. No, he isn’t.
2.Good morning!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.Fine, thanks. 3.Is Tom your cousin?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.It’s a pen. 4.What’s her name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.It’s Amy. 5.What color are the pens?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.Nice to meet you! 6.Nice to meet you!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& F.Good morning! 7.Is this a green pen?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& G.Yes, I am. 8.What’s this in English?&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& H.Yes, it is. 9.Where’s the pen?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& I.They’re green. 10.Are you Eric?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& J.It’s in the bag.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 thanks very much 的文章

随机推荐