why do you can not sleep? withⅠwhy worry nightcoreand … ?

您要找的是不是:
Why do you continue to sleep when you know that I am trying to talk to you?
既然你知道我要和你说话,那为什么还要继续睡觉?
Most of the time, when you do sleep, you sleep with one eye open for fear of having something stolen, or being attacked.
大部分睡觉时,都是一只眼睁着,提防被偷或者被袭击,而闭着另一只眼。
Not only is sleep necessary for your body, it's important for your brain, too. some scientists think that the brain has a lot of work to do when you sleep.
睡眠不仅是你身体必需的,它对你的大脑也很重要。有些科学家认为人睡觉时大脑很活跃。
A: I believe the restless sleep and excessive sleep are directly related. When your sleep is restless, you do not enter REM sleep, which is when most of the benefit of sleep is received.
答:我认为失眠与嗜睡是有着联系的,当你失眠时,你无法进入深睡眠状态,那么你也就无法从睡眠中得到你白天需要的充沛精力。
That's why you should not do it when you actually want to go to sleep, and it is also why hitting the gym, or even some fast push-ups can tell your body that it's not time for bed.
这就是为什么当你真正想上床休息前不能运动以及当你去完健身房或者做完快速俯卧撑后不易入睡的原因。
When you were small, I had to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep… When I do not want to have a shower, neither shame me nor scold me…
你小时候,我必须一遍又一遍的读着同样的故事,直到你静静睡着………当我不想洗澡,不要羞辱我也不要责骂我……
When you were small, I had to read to you thousand and one times the same story untill you get to sleep…When I do not want to have a shower, neither shame me nor scold me…
你小时候,我必须一遍又一遍的读着同样的故事,直到你静静睡着…当我不洗澡,不要羞辱我也不要责骂我…
Do you ever have that feeling when you can't sleep like you're crawling out of your skin, so you just have to get out of bed?
你曾有过这种经历吗?当你睡不着时就感觉有东西你身上爬,然后你就只好起床?
If your wireless card hangs when you do this, try adding "pre-up sleep 5" before the line in /etc/network/interfaces that sets the wireless key.
如果您的无线网卡在您这么做的时候挂起了,那么请尝试在 /etc/network/interfaces 中用于设置无线密钥的那一行前面添加“pre-upsleep5”。
Teacher's comment:I don't sleep when I hear wolves but you do get used to it!
老师评语:我听到狼嚎的时候我也会睡不着的,不过久了人们就会自然习惯的!
You can do very little to force a new baby to sleep when he doesn, t want to sleep, and conversely, you can do little to wake him up when he is sleeping soundly.
当他不想睡觉的时候你只要略施方法就可以使他入睡,反过来说,你也可以很容易地使他从睡梦中苏醒过来。
When you sleep longer to catch up, try to do so by going to bed earlier than usual.
为了要赶上,当你想要去睡更久,那么就试着比平时要早一些睡觉。
When you're really tired sleep is what you want to do like when you're really hungry you want to eat.
你累了,就会想睡觉,正如你饿了想吃东西一样。
Do this when you wake up in the morning and before you go to sleep at night. This propels your subconscious into thinking a certain way.
这样做,当你醒来是在早上和晚上睡觉之前。这推动你的潜意识思维一定的方式。
When you have a short sleep you have a catnap. Perhaps you do this at work during a boring day at the office.
当你小睡的时候,你就打了一个瞌睡。或许在令人厌烦的一天的工作时间内中,上班时你可以这么做。
When you’ve got more to do than hours in the day, it’s very tempting to start taking time away from sleep.
当你在白天的时间里做不完你要做的事情,借用一些睡觉时间听上去很不错。
TIMES: What book do you most like to read before you go to sleep at night,and when you put the book down which of China's problems most often keeps you awake?
《泰晤士报》:你在晚上睡觉之前最喜欢读什么书? 掩卷之后,有哪些问题常使你难以入眠?
When you are tired, do yourself a favour by getting a good night's sleep or eating some good food.
劳累时,为了自己,好好补上一觉或美美地吃一顿。
But I really want you can hold me in your arms when we sleep, take my hand when we walk together, put the food you do not like into my plate, and much more than these!
可是我想你睡觉的时候可以抱着我,走路的时候可以勾住我的手,吃饭的时候可以把不好吃的菜放到我的盘子里,比这都更多更多。
When you're tired or hurt, the best thing to do is just get some sleep.
当你疲劳或受伤的时候,最好就是睡觉。
More so, when the body cannot handle it anymore, you will simply sleep in later –there is nothing you can do about it.
更有甚者,当你的机体不能再承受负荷运行时,你会过一会儿就快速入眠—对于此你似乎手足无措。
One of the worst things you can do when you can't fall asleep is lie there and dwell on the consequences of not getting enough sleep.
如果无法入睡最不明智的方法之一就是躺在那里,总想着自己睡不着。
Then what should you do when you have the trouble? Do not worryabout it too much. First, let's see whether you can sleep yourself. The waysare as follows.
那么出现这样的问题你该如何做?不要太担心。首先,我们来看你是否可以自己入睡。方法如下。
What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street?Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep?
当你看到街上无家可归的人时是什么感受你睡觉前为谁祈祷?
My friends, do you have the experience that you've slept for many hours to recover the sleep account, and when you wake up, you feel renewed, you think that tomorrow it's ok to stay all night?
亲爱的朋友们,你是否有过这样的经历,补了很长时间的瞌睡之后,精力充沛,觉得明天也可以不睡觉了;
I do not know how many days, when I "whir" big sleep, the workers just your back, you did not three-step and two steps back towards the bedroom, nor the business to the home and continue to Busy;
不知在多少日子里,正当我“呼呼”大睡时,劳累了一天的您才刚刚回来,您并没有三步并两步朝卧室走去,也没有把公事带到家里来,继续忙碌;
When you visit your parents, which you can only do on the weekends, you miss your routines with your own family and the chance to catch up on your sleep.
当你只能周末的时候看望下你的父母,你去失去了与你家人的日常生活和补足睡眠的机会。
When you visit your parents, which you can only do on the weekends, you miss your routines with your own family and the chance to catch up on your sleep.
当你只能周末的时候看望下你的父母,你去失去了与你家人的日常生活和补足睡眠的机会。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
计算机专业毕业一直从事计算机相关工作,有着丰富的法援相关经验
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...