写一个100词写英语作文的连接词,关于春节的!!

我需要一段关于春节挂灯笼这习俗的描述,英文,100词左右-篇关于春节习俗的英语作文还有
我需要一段关于春节挂灯笼这习俗的描述,英文,100词左右 篇关于春节习俗的英语作文还有
我需要一段关于春节挂灯笼这习俗的描述,英文,100词左右
he Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.People usually decorate the doors and windows with red papercuts.Children can get some new clothes or presents from their parents and grandparents.becouse red means good luck.People usually clean house too.becouse they want to sweep away bad luck,people usually put on their new clothes and visit their femily and friends.They usually say.It can take people good luck all the year round:&Happy New Year's Day.& The Spring Festival finishes at the Lantern Festival after two weeks.People usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao. On New Year's Eve,family always have a big dinner.Everybody are watch TV and talk.In the midnight,there usually fairworks. On New Year's Day
lantern festivals and temple fairs will be held for daysThere are many customs accompany the Spring Festival. Burning fireworks is one of the most typical customs that people do during Spring Festival, beans, longan and gingko. There are also a series of activities such as lion dancing, dragon lantern dancing. On the 8th day of the 12th lunar month, a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice, millet, lotus seeds, many families make laba porridge
正月十五挂红灯的传说 唐朝末期,黄巢带领起义军北上,攻打浑城。围城三天攻不下来,黄巢气坏了,指着城楼大骂,扬言攻破城池,定杀个鸡犬不留。 这时,已经快过年了,下了一场大雪,天气很冷,士兵大多还没有换上冬服,黄巢知道硬攻要受损失,只好先把队伍拉到山里,等过了年再打。 新年很快过去了,家家都在推米磨面,做汤圆,欢庆上元佳节。黄巢想,兵书说:“知己知彼,百战不殆。”我何不乘人们过节的时候,进城摸摸敌军的虚实,再定攻城之策。想到这里,他马上召集众家兄弟商量了一下,把义军交给师弟,自己挑上汤圆挑子出了大营,直向浑城走去。 黄巢进了城门,一直奔西街。走不多远,见十字街前有一伙人正指指划划地看什么。刚好,这时对面来了个卖醋的老人,穿一身破棉袄棉裤,手里不住地敲着梆子。黄巢上前施礼说:“请问老人家,前面出了什么事?”老人打量一下黄巢,左右望望,把他拉到路边,低声说:“前两天黄巢带兵攻城不下,到山里去了,过几天还要来的。官家贴出告示,要百姓出人出粮,唉!要打大仗了。” 两个人正说话,忽听一阵马蹄响,黄巢抬头一看,一队人马飞驰而来,当兵的边跑边嚷道:“众家百姓听着,黄巢进城了,现已四门紧闭,跑不了啦,有发现卖汤圆的马上报告。知情不报者诛灭九族!” 黄巢知道军中出了叛徒,走露了消息,便扔下挑子往东跑,急急忙忙地钻进一个巷子里。进了一家院子,隐在门后。等马队过去,这才出来往北跑。没跑多远,又听见马蹄响,知道马队又回来了,他一转身钻进一个小院。 黄巢插上门正要进屋,见一个老人从屋里走出来,正是十字街头跟自己说话的那个老人,急忙走过去说;。“老人家行行好,把我藏起来吧。”老人见了黄巢先是一愣,接着点点头答应了。 这时,街上传来一阵急促的马蹄声,接着有人打门。老头着急了,话都顾不得说,急忙把黄巢领到后院,来到醋缸跟前,掀开缸盖让他钻进去,说:“客官,先委屈一下吧!”老人拿把扫帚刚要扫地,大门撞开了,十几个官兵闯进来,把老头围住。官兵头目说:“大白天,为啥插门?”老人说:“我怕小偷进来偷东西。”头目追问:“有个大汉,你把他藏在哪?”老人说:“我家大门插着,没人进来!”一头目骂道:“胡说!他明明钻到这儿来了。你不想活了!”老人说:“官爷,你不信,就请搜吧。”。头目下令去搜查,十几个官兵马上进屋,翻箱倒柜,乒乓一阵乱响,东西砸破了不少,醋缸也打破了两口,醋流满了院子,幸亏他们没接着翻。 官兵走了,黄巢从缸里爬出来,见满院子都是碎缸片,老人惋惜地在缸前落泪。他忙走过去安慰说:“老人家不要哭了,过两天我赔你几口就是了。” 老人站起来说:“客官,你快走吧,他们前边去了,找不到人还会回来的。” 黄巢问:“老人家,现在天还不黑,到处都是官兵,我从哪里出城呢?” 老人说:“你出了这条巷子,钻进对面院子,从后面出去便是天齐庙,你先在庙里藏着。天黑后,顺着城墙往南走,走出两丈多地有个豁口,你就从那儿出去吧。”黄巢见老人厚道诚实,便进一步打听说:“老人家,这座城有何妙处,黄巢十万大军攻了三天竞攻不破?”老人说:“客官有所不知,这城建在始皇时期,城墙又高又厚,上有滚木,两厢藏有弓箭手。”黄巢问:“那就没法了吗?” 老人说:“要打城,不能从城门进,得从天齐庙的豁口进。”黄巢听了很高兴,转身要走,又回过身来问:“老人家,你知道我是谁吗?”老人犹豫了一下,说:“你是黄大将军。”黄巢说:“唐兵骂我杀人如麻,吃人不吐骨头,你不怕我吗?”老人说:“那是官家说的,官家能有好话吗?我们穷百姓正盼着你来呢。”黄巢听了很感动,想不到老百姓对自己这么敬重,就说:“老人家,......
懂关于挂灯笼的风水习俗的进来……
看了楼上的几位回答,才真的感叹啥叫世风日下。挂灯笼的吉祥寓意其实就是去的那个鸿(红)运当头,你看所有...
湖南有母亲去世后第一年过春节不贴对联挂灯笼这个习俗吗……
中国的灯笼又统称为灯彩。起源于1800多年前的西汉时期,每年的农历正月十五元宵节前后,人们都挂起象征...
挂灯笼的习俗,什么时候适合挂灯笼啊……
挂大红灯笼是中国传统的习俗之一。红色代表吉祥喜庆,大红灯笼高高挂,象征生活事业红红火火。 过年,节日...
物理: 每年农历正月间我国各地都有挂灯笼庆新年的习俗。如图所示,用两根等长的轻绳把……
B不受到AB绳子的拉力,不然B就往右偏了,但是B是竖直拉绳子的。 所以,力F正好和OA绳子的拉力的合...
春节单位大门挂多少个灯笼最好?挂多少有没有风俗习惯或迷信的吗?……
随便挂被 我觉得没什么 我们家过年从不放鞭炮什么的 灯笼就更不挂了呵呵 ... ...
亲人去世三年内有不挂灯笼的习俗吗……
是啊,传统习俗中有至亲之人(父母)去世后,子女守孝三年的礼仪。一般是第一年过春节时不张灯结彩,第二年...初二英语作文100词,10篇_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
初二英语作文100词,10篇
In winter holidays. When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive. Say to work, I took a broom to clean. I was ill because of the hot weather. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.4.. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do, my heart is sweet . I got up at a quarter to seven. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six, a dustbin full and take out the garbage. Although the waist is sour, people also tired, it didn’t matter. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. We are free.Although we have some homework. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation. Mother prepared a tea party for me. It was time for dinner. But we can finish them in several days, time won’t leave them more. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do.It was sunny today. I was excited, the high temperature disagreed to me. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. I haven’t seen them for a year. And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently. About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one. After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today!9.I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend.10.This morning I had a funny look into the matter. A dog in the ice dancing &ballet.& The dog dancing on the ice to slide to slide, and accidentally hit the slide. Open limbs, good or funny. May be unexpected happened, it carefully stood up! Forelegs, but a slip back a Gouchi Shi. Ridiculous, it is a very funny!希望你能采纳!!. So when I went out. Home to the floor dirty, my mother did not come home, I was ill.7.Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest. After I had my breakfast. Although I had a lot of things to do.At last.2.It was the second day of our summer holiday. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature, I felt uncomfortable. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV, I went to the Wanjia Market , time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time.8. In these days, I felt very bored. It was hot outside.6. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. I must go! I am very hungry.3.I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely,Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. Oh.5, sweating sweat dripping, can see the clean floor. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I decided to sweep the floor. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happest men in the world.I have rested for 10 days. I didn’t know to do whatIt was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy
采纳率:43%
This is our class. I like my class and classmates very much.7. How to get on with friends
Everyone has a friend. A friend is a person who will help you when you are in difficulty. But sometimes we have something unhappy between we and friends. Maybe we can quarrel with each other because of something. What should we do if we quarrel with our friends? Let me tell you.
Being a friend, you must understand your friend. If he has something different from you. You should respect your friend's idea and try your best deal with the things. But if you really can't get the same idea, even quarrel about it.
I think you should applogize him or her when you get calm. Say &sorry& to him or her, and he or she will forgive you. You can get on well each other later. 8.
My First Day of New Year
At the first day of New Year, I was so excited that I got up very early in the morning. But Mother was earlier than me, and she had gotten the breakfast ready. Dumplings, that's my favourite. After the wonderful breakfast, I left home with my parents to visit our relatives. On the way, I said &Happy New Year& to everyone that I met and they all said that back to me. Everyone is happy and friendly. In my relatives' house, they prepared many sweets and snacks for visitors. They are all very delicious. The more exciting thing was that I got some money from my relatives. I had a fine day in my relatives' family.
My first day of New Year was very happy. It was a good start, and I would try my best to make this happiness last for the whole year.
9. I have a dream
Everyone has his dreams,some of them dream of becoming a teacher,others a doctor,or a policeman.but I have a another kind of dream. My dream is a nice dream,in my dream, I am an angel, I have a pair of wings,so i can fly! I can fly high in the sky.in the sky, I can see beautiful clouds, I can see people and houses down on the earth moving up and down, I can see the great wall and other places of interests. I am a angel, so I can make many things come true with my power. I can help poor children come to school and I can make the blind able to see the world! I am an angel so I don't have to do my homework and I don't have to play the piano.
10. Respect old people
I always show my respect and love to the old. My grandparents don’t live with us, but we always do our best to help them. I have also visited their home to accompany the old and chat with them.
In my opinion, it is our duty to take care of the old. The old have been worked hard all their lives. And they gave lives to us and brought us up. I think the old should be paid more attention to though their children may be busy working and ignore them.
The old not only need money and presents, they also need respect and love.求采纳. We often take a short trip during our vacation. Our Class
We are in Class 1, Grade 1. I am good at English and maths. She is slim and beautiful with a
pair of glasses. She is friendly and generous. She is good at English and I am good at maths so we often help each other. My bedroom
I have a small bedroom. There is a bed on the right corner of the room. There is a desk and a chair beside the bed. There is a computer and a lamp on the desk. There is a bookshelf between the bed and the desk, she can always find a perfect answer in her brilliant brain. We often play table tennis on weekend and
we go to movies on Sundays.5.My day
I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends ,long hair1. My family
There are three people in my family. Of course I am the only child. Both my parents are teachers and they work hard every day. They
are kind and friendly so their students all love them very much. And we all like her. She loves us, too. Her interests similar to mine, she likes traveling. I enjoy my lessons very much! It was great fun !
6, she is always friendly and kind so she can make friends easily with her sudents outside the classroom. Ms.Gao is truly a wise teacher.4.My best friend
Li Hua is one of my best friends,but we were very happy . She is slim and beautiful with curly. There are thousands of books on the bookshelf. Although my bedroom is small, it's always clean and tidy. So I like my bedroom very much.3. My English teacher
Let me tell you something about my English teacher Ms. Gao. We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games .
We were all fell tired . I am interesting in playing table tennis and I am a good player. My parents and Iive in Beijing . I am a middle school student. We took about some movies and some fun things . We are very happy. We all work at our lessons. We listen to the teacher carefully. And our teacher Miss Zhang often praises us. No matter what you ask. She is the most knowledgeable person I have ever known, reading and playing table tennis. She is in her early thirties. She is always full of energy and her lessons are always well-prepared and clearly delivered. All of us like her lessons very much because we can gain much from her lessons. Besides. I think I have a happy family. 2. My father likes reading and traveling very much. My mother likes cooking and collecting stamps.
Twenty-two boys and eighteen girls. Our classmates are very active and like doing sports. After class we often play basketball or play football. We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . There are 40 students in our class
有翻译吗?
有翻译吗?
1的家庭有三个人在我的家庭。当然,我是家里唯一的孩子。我的父母都是老师,他们每天都努力工作。他们是善良和友好的学生也都很喜欢他们。我的爸爸喜欢读书和旅行非常。我的妈妈喜欢烹饪和收集邮票。我是一个中学生。我很喜欢所上的课程,我擅长英语和数学。我在打乒乓球的有趣,我是个不错的球员。我在北京的父母住。我们经常做个短途旅行假期。我想我有一个幸福的家庭。2。我的卧室里有一个小卧室。有在房间右边的角落里一张床。有一张桌子和一把椅子在床的旁边。有一个电脑桌上的灯。有一个书架在床和桌子。有成千上万的书在书架上。虽然我的房间很小,它总是干净整洁。所以我非常喜欢我的卧室。3。我的英语老师让我告诉你关于我的英语老师,高小姐的东西。她身材苗条,美丽的卷发,长头发。她在30岁出头。她总是充满能量,她的课总是精心准备和清晰地传递。我们都非常喜欢她的课因为我们可以获得更多的功课。此外,她总是很友善,所以她可以和她的学生在教室以外交朋友容易。高确实是一个明智的老师.4.my最好的朋友李华是我最好的朋友之一。她身材苗条、漂亮的眼镜。她是友好和慷慨。她擅长英语,我擅长数学,我们经常互相帮助。她我有相似的兴趣爱好,她喜欢旅游,看书和打乒乓球。她是我所见过的最有知识的人。无论问什么,她总能在她辉煌的大脑中找到一个完美的答案。我们经常在周末打乒乓球,有时我们在星期天去看电影.5.每天我做了一个精彩的春节假期。我和我的朋友去了公园。我们八点在校门口集合。我们骑自行车去公园。这是一个美丽的一天。我们坐在一棵大树下互相聊天。我们把一些电影和一些有趣的事情。我们在那吃午饭。我们吃汉堡包和一些饮料,但我知道他们是不健康和不好的我们。然后我们玩了一些游戏。我们都累了,但我们很高兴!那是巨大的乐趣!
关于什么方面呢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
作文100的相关知识
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请哪位朋友给我写一篇关于春节的英文作文,100个单词就可以了.
师坑爹07LF5
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
a new year ,a new start,when i stand on the edge of
a new year,i can't help thinking about my plan of next year.
just as the old saying:“well began is the half of the success.”so i decide that ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us. All family members get together on New Year 'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyone celebrates.
We are one family around the television watching" spring", the window -- lose one's temper, sound can be heard without end, I also could not hold back again, and I shouted:" go to the fireworks!"
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写春节的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐