新来到的beplay作假存和题快吗??

IV.用方框中所给词的适当形式填空(共10小题,每小题1分.共10分)have.be.play.run.agree.free. surprise.talk,listen,success26. Why not to your parents?27. It's hard fun every day.28. Would you mind my to music here?29. The Gre 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
IV.用方框中所给词的适当形式填空(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)have,be,play,run,agree,free,&surprise,talk,listen,success26. Why not to your parents?27. It's hard
fun every day.28. Would you mind my to music here?29. The Greens watching TV now.30. Although sometimes he
with his parents,he's never angry with them.31. I'm sure you can be
one day.32. The dog kept over there.33. Children need organized activities but they alsoneed time and
to play.34. Jim's words made us
.35. You shouldn’t
music too loud.
IV. 26. talk & 27. to have & 28. listening & 29. are & 30. disagrees & 31. successful & 32. running & 33. freedom & 34. surprised & 35. play
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
(take) a shower when you
(call) me yesterday.4. —Was she
(wait) for her mother?—Yes,she was.
IV. [20]5 •黔南州]完形填空When you’re teenagers,it seems that every time you say,“I want to&…,your parents answer,&“No,you can't. ”Young people further complain that their parents do not 1 them. When something goes wrong,most parents just don't believe 2 their children. Without asking why,they think their kids are wrong. And not many parents allow their kids 3 for themselves.Yes,&4 is true that your parents sometimes treat you as a little child. But remember that not long ago you were really a child. Your parents still remember the childish (幼稚的) 5 you used to make. They want to protect you 6 you don't want them to do so.So,if you want to get 7 freedom (自由) ,&please try to understand your parents and don't lie to them. Try a friendlier way. If you want them to 8 you to stay out late,don't just say ,“All 9
kids can stay out late. ” Tell them as much as you can about what you wanfto do and where you’ll be and how important it is 10 you to stay out late.Then they just might say,“Yes. ”() 1. A. enjoy&&&B. prefer&&&C.
understand&&&D. decide() 2. A. at&&&B. in&&&C. on&&&D. for( ) 3. A. to cry&&&B. to laugh&&&C.
to sleep&&&D. to choose() 4. A. it&&&B. this&&&C. that&&&D. one() 5. A. uses&&&B. differences&&&C.
minds&&&D. mistakes() 6. A. if&&&B. though&&&C.
because&&&D. since() 7. A. most&&&B. least&&&C.
more&&&D. less() 8. A. allow&&&B. hope&&&C.
wish&&&D. ask() 9. A. another&&&B. others&&&C.
the others&&&D. the other() 10. A. for&&&B. of&&&C. to&&&D. with
40. 我的朋友没告诉我就把我的词典拿走了。My friend took my dictionary away
1. 单项填空(共10小题;每小题2分,共20分) () 1. he is very poor,
hefeels very happy.&&&A.
Although;&but&&&B. A/&&&C.
Because;&so&&&D. B/
() 8. There is a big apple tree in
frontof my house.&&&A.
a&&&B. an&&&C.
the&&&D. /
() 4. He doesn’t want to talk itthe phone.&&&A.
about; on&&&B. at;&on&&&C.
of;&in&&&D. on;&through
Ⅵ.阅读理解When a disaster (灾难) happens,you might find yourself without water,gas and electricity. You might even need to leave your home right away. So you are supposed to plan for the bad situations before the disaster comes. Here are some suggestions.First,have a family meeting. Plan a way to get your family members together if they can't find each other after the disaster. Choose two places for everyone to go to if it isn’t safe to return home. The first should be near your house. You can go there in an emergency (紧急情况) like a fire. The second meeting place should be outside your neighborhood.Next,choose a person outside your area who can help your family get in touch with each other.&After a disaster,it is often easier to communicate over a long-distance call than a local one. The person can pass messages between your family members.Then,get a family disaster kit ready. It should include things your family needs. It can help you survive (生存) at least for three days like bread,&water,medicine and things like that. Put them in a bag so you can carry it if you leave in a hurry.&When doing it,remember that different people have different needs. Include special things necessary for elderly or young members of your family.Finally,practice your emergency plan,and update (更新) it as necessary.You may not be able to stop disasters,but with a little planning you can be helped.() 1. How many suggestions are mentioned inthe passage?&&&A.
Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.() 2. Why does the writer suggest choosing aperson outside your area?&&&A.
To send food and water to your family.&&&B.
To help your family move to a safe place.&&&C.
To choose two places for your family to go to.&&&D.
To help your family get in touch with each other.() 3. What does the underlined word “ kit”probably mean in Chinese? A.救护车 B.搜救犬 C.应急用品&&&D. 防毒面具() 4. What's the best title of this passage?&&&A.
Planning for disasters&&&B.
How different disasters happen&&&C.
Practicing your plan&&&D.
Where to stay away from disasters
4. 当我到家时,我意识到我的自行车仍然在学校。When&I&got home,&I
that my bike
still at school.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Mariah used to interested in music, but now she’s used to tennis.A. be, playing B. being, playC. be, play D. being, playing 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Mariah used to_____ interested in music, but now she’s used to ____tennis.A. be, playing B. being, playC. be, play D. being, playing
A【解析】试题分析:句意为:玛利亚过去对音乐感兴趣,但是现在她对网球感兴趣。used to do sth表示过去常常做某事,be used to doing sth表示习惯于做某事。根据语境可知应选A。考点:考查动词搭配的用法。
考点分析:
考点1:动词和动词短语
就是表示动作和状态的词。根据其在句中的功能,动词可分为四类,分别是:实义动词、系动词、助动词、情态动词。
动词分类及用法
一、实义动词
& & & & 实义动词又叫行为动词,分成及物动词和不及物动词 。
1、及物动词是必须带宾语的动词,可分为如下两类。 1) 及物动词+宾语例:I love my home. 我爱我家。 He bought an English dictionary. &他买了一本英语词典。 2) 及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语例:She taught us maths. 她教我们数学。 My mother gave me a new pen. &母亲给了我一支新钢笔。提示:常用的能接双宾语的及物动词有:give, teach, buy, lend, find, hand, leave, sell, show, read, pay, make, offer, build, pass, bring, cook等。
2、 不及物动词不及物动词不需要跟宾语,本身意义完整。例:She came last week. 她上周来的。 It is raining hard. &正下着大雨。 Class began at half past seven. &7点半开始上课。 What happened yesterday? 昨天发生了什么事?
3、同一动词有时可用作及物动词,有时可用作不及物动词。例如:She can dance and sing.   她能唱歌又能跳舞。(sing在此用作不及物动词。)   She can sing many English songs.   她能唱好多首英文歌曲。(sing用作及物动词。)
二、系动词
& & & & 系动词不能单独作谓语,后面必须跟表语构成合成式谓语。表语通常由名词、形容词,或相当于名词或形容词的词或短语等充当,说明主语是什么或怎么样。连系动词有 be, seem, look, become, get, grow, feel, appear, remain, turn。
& & & & 例如:   The story sounds true.   Those oranges taste good.
三、助动词
& & & & 协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。 助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用,只能在实义动词和系动词前构成谓语的时态、语态以及否定式和疑问式。它没有对应的汉译,例如: He doesn't like English. 他不喜欢英语。 (doesn't是助动词,无词义;like是主要动词,有词义) He is singing. 他在唱歌。(is是助动词,无词义,构成现在进行时)
四、情态动词
& & & & 情态动词是一种本身有一定的词义,表示说话人对有关行为或事物的态度和看法,认为其可能、应该或必要等,不能单独作谓语,情态动词后面加动词原形。情态动词无人称和数的变化, 情态动词后面跟的动词需用原形,否定式构成是在情态动词后面加 "not"。常用的情态动词有 :
Can(could) (能,会) 如:I can swim. 我会游泳。   
May(might) (可以) 如: You may go now. 你现在可以走了。  
Must (必须) 如:You must do your homework. 你必须写作业。   
Need (需要) 如:He needs our help. 他需要我们的帮助。
注意:1、情态动词表推测在肯定句中一般用must (一定),can, could(可能),might /may(也许,或许)。否定句中用can’t / couldn’t(不可能)。例如:
It can’t be the headmaster. He has gone to America.  这不可能是校长,他去美国了。
2、can和could表示允许的用法:表示现在的允许时,若是请求别人允许自己做某事,两者均可用,但用could 语气更委婉;若是自己允许别人做某事,一般只用 can,而不用 could。如:   Can [Could] I come in? 我可以进来吗?
3、must和have to的用法   表示必须、必要。(must表示主观多一些而have to则表示客观多一些)如:   You must come in time.   你必须及时过来。   
回答must引出的问句时,如果是否定的回答,不能用mustn't,而要用needn't或don't have to。   — Must we hand in our exercise books today?   — Yes, you must. (No, you don’t have to.)   —我们今天必须交上练习册吗?   —是的。(不,不必。)
4、need表示“需要”或“必须”,作情态动词时,仅用于否定句或疑问句中,后跟动词原形。Need还常用作实义动词,有时态、人称和数的变化,后面通常接名词、代词和带to的不定式,
Do you need a dictionary?   你需要词典吗?
You &needn't give it back before Friday. 你不必在星期五前还我。
& & & & 对于动词的考查,通常会在单选,词语运用和完形填空中出现。除了考查时态和语态外,只要考查实义动词的固定短语,系动词和情态动词的灵活运用。
典型例题:--Must I return the magazine to you right &now,Sandy/
& & & & & --No,you & & & &.you may keep it until next Wednesday.
& & & & A. &needn't & B. &can't & &C. must & &D. may
解析:本题考查情态动词must构成的疑问句的回答方式。否定回答应该用 needn't 。
& & & & 汉语和英语的动词有较大差异,而学习者在学习是往往容易套用汉语,从而混淆意思相近而用法不同的词或词组,也容易混淆词形相近而意思不同的词或词组,例如look for和find, listen和 hear。所以我们在学习中要认真分析不同的词或词组。
典型例题:They had to ___the 800--meter race because of the bad weather.
& & & & & A &put on & B put off & &C &get on & D &get up
解析:本题考查四个动词短语的区别。put on “穿上,戴上”; put off“推迟”; get on “上车”; get up“起床”。根据语境,应选put off。
来源:学年河南驻马店实验中学八年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--Could you please _____ in the room?--Oh, I’m sorry.A. not smoking B. not smokeC. not to smoke D. don’t smoke
来源:学年甘肃敦煌郭家堡中学八年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Mr. Grey was the manager(经理)of a small office in London. He lived in the country, and came to work by train. He liked walking from the station to his office if it was not raining, because it gave him some exercises. One morning he was walking along the street when a stranger(陌生人) stopped him and said to him, “ You may not remember me, sir, but seven years ago I came to London without any money in my pocket(口袋). I stopped you in this street and asked you to lend(借) me some money, and you lent me five pounds(英镑), because you said that you were happy to take a chance(机会)to give a man a start on the road to success.” Mr. Grey thought for a few moments and then said, “ Yes, I remember you. Go on(继续with your story.” “ Well,” answered the stranger,” are you still willing to take a chance?”1.Mr. Grey walked to his office only when the weather was ________.A. well B. fine C. bad D. raining2.Mr. Grey walked because _______.A. he was poorB. it was not rainingC. it helped him in good healthD. he had a lot of homework3. Mr. Grey ______ the stranger some years ago.A. had stopped B. had metC. had said to D. had helped4.The stranger _________ since then.A. had been successful B. had still been poorC. had been rich D. had had much money5.Now the stranger wanted to _________________________ .A. ask for some money again B. give Mr. Grey his money backC. help Mr. GreyD. lend Mr. Grey some money
Remember to ____the lights after school.A.turn on B.turn upC.turn down D.turn off
来源:学年江苏无锡市八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Americans think much about time. From children they learn to value (珍视) time. As children they are taught to be on time to go to school, to work and to do everything. When they are having a good time, they say that time goes easily. When a person is dying, they say he is living on a borrowed time.Time is money. Time is knowledge. Time is everything in America. A working American has to work hard for eight hours a day or forty hours a week. This is the working time. In his free time, he also works hard for more money. Even on Saturday and Sunday he also works hard as usual. In the street you can hardly see a man walking slowly. They walk very fast. In fact, they are running.They love time because time can bring them money and lots of things. But sometimes they also hate time , because they feel they have become servants (仆人)of the clock.1. What do the Americans mean by “ Time is money”?A. If someone has time and works hard , he can make a lot of money.B. It takes quite a lot of time to make money.C. Working hard can bring people health.D.It is not easy to make money.2.Americans think it to be wrong_____A. to work lateB. to get up earlyC. to be late for schoolD. to be on time to do everything3. From this passage we can be sure that ___________.A. Americans live in a quick rhythm(节奏)B. Americans live a hard lifeC. Americans are good at saving timeD. Americans always walk fast
来源:学年江苏韩洋初级中学七年级下第一次阶段测英语试卷(解析版)
Can you show me ________ pen? This one is too expensive.A. other B. another C. others D. the other
Tom’s mother always makes him____ his homework first.A. do B. doing C. to do D. does
来源:学年山东潍坊市两校联考九年级中考一模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:翻译
翻译句子(共4小题;每小题2分,满分8分)1.如果你想保持身体健康的话,不要放弃跑步。(give up)_____________________________________________________________________.2.我父母认为我应该花更多的时间在我的功课上。(spend)______________________________________________________________________.3.我主动要求帮助杰克学习数学。(offer to )________________________________________________________________.4.这部电影不如那部电影有趣。(as…as)_______________________________________________________________.
来源:学年河南驻马店实验中学八年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
---Do you like talking with your friends on the telephone or on the QQ?--- _______. I enjoy chatting face to face.A. Either B. Both C. Neither D. None
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号咸宁宠物网
咸宁宠物网
咸宁宠物网,同城宠友交流,宠物爱好者交流平台!
咸宁宠物网

我要回帖

更多关于 beplay冒充ued 的文章

随机推荐