I like this songlike you very muchh

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3bf5-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器Advertisements
Guest Column – Top Ten Hip Hop Songs White People&Love
The study of white people is growing quickly.
As we move forward, it’s important to recognize the outstanding work being doing by those outside of this blog.
I was preparing to write a post about how white people love “old school” hip hop, and take it very seriously.
Or perhaps how they love “conscious” hip hop that so vitally addresses the problems of a community that they don’t belong to.
Remember, they aren’t dancing or jogging to this music for fun – it’s for a social cause.
White people often have spiritual moments at concerts by the following artists: Common, Brand Nubian, Tribe Called Quest, and Del Tha Funky Homosapien.
has kindly put together a fantastic list of the top hip hop songs that white people love.
Highlights taken from
Humpty Hump was rap music鈥檚 greatest alter ego and actually a good MC but all White People know (and love) him for is “I like my oatmeal lumpy,” and “Burger King bathroom.”
F*cking White People.
Oh my god do White People love this song. Particularly frat boys. Why? I don鈥檛 know.
Unlike most of his peers on this list, the Biz is a guy long deep in the hip hop scene with lots of cred, yet to White People he鈥檒l only ever be that fat funny-looking black guy with the wig who sings bad.
I believe there is a law that requires this song be played at every Rock n鈥

我要回帖

更多关于 i like 什么very much 的文章

随机推荐