when i was youngsix,dad brought翻译

> 【答案带解析】When I was six, Dad brought home a dog o...
When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved her and did different things with her. One of us would walk her, another would feed her, then there were baths, playing catch and many other games. Brownie, in return loved each and every one of us. One thing that most touched my heart was that she would go to whoever was sick and just be with them. We always felt better when she was around.One day, as I was getting her food, she chewed up one of Dad’s shoes, which had to be thrown away in the end. I knew Dad would be mad and I had to let her know what she did was wrong. When I looked at her and said, “Bad girl,” she looked down at the ground and then went and hid. I saw a tear in her eyes.Brownie turned out to be more than just our family pet, she went everywhere with us. People would stop and ask if they could pet her. Of course she’d let anyone pet her. She was just the most lovable dog. There were many times when we’d be out walking and a small child would come over and pull on her hair. she never barked or tried to get away. Funny thing is she would smile. This frightened people because they thought she was showing her teeth. Far from the truth, she loved everyone.Now many years have passed since Brownie died of old age. I still miss the days when she was with us.1.What would Brownie do when someone was ill in the family?A. Look at them sadly.
B. Keep them company.C. Play games with them.
D. Touch them gently.2.We can infer from Paragraph 2 that Brownie _____.A. would eat anything when hungryB. felt sorry for her mistakeC. loved playing hide-and-seekD. disliked the author’s dad3.Why does the author say that Brownie was more than just a family pet?A. She was treated as a member of the family.B. She played games with anyone she liked.C. She was loved by everybody she met.D. She went everywhere with the family.4.Which of the following best describes Brownie?A. Shy
D. Caring5.Some people got frightened by Brownie when she _____.A. smiled
B. barkedC. rushed
D. tried to be funny 
试题分析:这篇短文中文章介绍了作者家养的狗Brownie的故事。尽管作者的狗已经死了但是作者仍然想起和它在一起的日子。
1.B细节理解题。根据第一段One thing that most touched my heart was that she would go to whoever was sick a...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
Denny Crook was a famous photographer. He traveled all over the world, taking pictures for magazines and newspapers and won many prizes.“I’ll do anything to get a good photo,” he often said. “I’ll go anywhere at any time, even if it is
.”And he told the
. He had photos of earthquakes, forest fires, floods and even wars. If something interesting happened, Sam went to photo it.He was a married man and his wife often asked him to take her with him, but he always
. “I’ll travel for my work, not for
,” he told her . “You won’t enjoy yourself, and I won’t have
to care for you. Sometimes there’s not even anywhere to
, and I have to sleep outside. I often don’t have a good
or a bath for days. You won’t like it.”“Denny, I’m not a child, I can look after myself. ” his wife didn’t
. “Please take me with you the next time you go overseas.”Denny said nothing, but he
about it, and when he was asked to go to Africa he said, “You can come to Africa with me if you want to. I’ve got to take photos of wild
there. It should be interesting and not too uncomfortable.”His wife was very
, and at first she had a very enjoyable time.Then Denny went off to
some lions to photo. His wife went with him, but before long they became separated. She walked down one path while he walked down the other.Then Denny heard her
. He ran back and saw her running toward him. A huge lion was running after her.Quickly Denny took his camera out of his case and
it at his wife and the lion.Then he shouted, “
, woman! I can’t get you both in the picture!”1.A.dangerous
C.convenient
D.impossible2.A.lie
D.truth3.A.allowed
D.joked4.A.wealth
C.pleasure
D.luck5.A.money
C.interest
D.ability6.A.meet
D.stay7.A.meal
D.party8.A.agree
B.understand
D.complain9.A.worried
D.thought10.A.land
D.people11.A.confused
C.surprised
D.disappointed12.A.find
D.shoot13.A.threw
D.pointed14.A.Hurry up
B.Look out
C.Slow down
D.Go ahead 
—I didn’t know
.A. when would the train arriveB. where could I get the bookC. what has been doneD. who left the message 
—What should we do with the driver hurt in the car accident?—Let him stay
. Help is on the way.A. calm
D. still 
—Have you finished your work yet?—No, not yet. I think it’ll take _____ ten minutes.A. another
D. More 
—If someone sends you a gift,make a
of thanking him the next time you meet them.—I will.A. decision
D. point 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.& Unit知识点 & “When I was six, Dad ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved Brownie and did different things with her. Ore of us would walk her, another would feed her, then there were baths, playing catch and many other games, Brownie, in return. loved each and every one of us. One thing that most touched my heart was that she would go to whoever was sick and just be with them we always felt better when she was around.One day, as I was getting her food, she chewed up(咬破)one of Dad’s shoes, which had to be thrown away in the end. I knew Dad would be mad and I had to let her know what she did was wrong. When I looked at her and said, ”Bad girl,” she looked down at the ground and then went and hid. I saw a tear in her eyes.Brownie turned out to be more than just our family pet, she went everywhere with us .People would stop and ask if they could pet her. Of course she’d let anyone pet her. She was just the most lovable dog. There were many times when we’d be out walking and a small child would come over and pull pm her hair. she never barked(吠) or tried to get away. Funny thing is she would smile. This frightened people because they thought she was showing her teeth. Far from the truth, she lovely everyone.Now many years have passed since Brownie died of old age. I still miss days when she was with us.1.What would Brownie do when someone was ill in the family?A. Look at them sadly.&&& B. Keep them company.C. Play games with them.& D. Touch them gently.2.We can infer from Paragraph 2 that Brownie&.A. world eat anything when hungry&& B. felt sorry for her mistake C. loved playing hide-and-seek&&&&&& D. disliked the author’s dad 3.Why does the author say that Brownie was more than just a family pet?A. She was treated as a member of the family.B. She played games with anyone she liked.C. She was loved by everybody she met.D. She went everywhere with the family.4.Some people got frightened by Brownie when she &.A. smiled&&& B. barked&&& C. rushed to them&&& D. tried to be funny 5.Which of the following best describes Brownie?A. Shy&&&&& B. Polite&&&& C. Brave&&& D. Caring&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-高考试题(全国卷2)解析版
分析与解答
习题“When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved Bro...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.答案:B 考点理解文章具体信息;解析:&&& 从第一段“she would go to whoever was sick and just be with them”暗示出它的表现方式,选择B,keep them company(陪伴他们)2.答案:B考点分析;理解文中的具体信息解析:&&& 从第二段结尾句“she looked down at the ground and then went and hid. I saw a tear in her eyes”可以推断出它为做错的事感到悲伤3.答案:C考点分析:考查学生的判断和推理能力。解析:&&& 通过全文的理解,和倒数第二段的提示 “There were many times when….”总有很多时候,可以推断出它为人们所喜爱4.答案:A考点分析:理解文中具体信息,情节推断解析:&&& 文中 “Funny thing is she would smile. This frightened people because they thought she was showing her teeth.”是解释,有趣的是:“露出牙齿”吓到了大家,其实它是在“笑”5.答案:D考点分析:考查学生的概括和判断能力。解析:&&& 上下文的描写突出love each and everyone,第三段中She was just the most lovable dog都做出了暗示。解析: 这是一篇大家比较熟悉的一个话题:“宠物”。这篇文章文字简单,情节具有生活化的特点。就总体而言,考生能理解和掌握它的大意:说明了宠物惹人喜欢、可爱。从选材和文字特点方面可以看出,这篇文章通俗易懂,不“偏”不“怪”。如果感觉完形难度偏大的学生在做这道试题时,会相对轻松。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all love...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved Bro...”主要考察你对“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved Bro...”相似的题目:
(2009.福建卷)书面表达(满分25分) 某英语报社拟成立“微笑俱乐部”,现向癸未征募会员。要求申请者提交一篇题为“I want to Smile”的英语短文。请你以申请者的身份,根据以下思路图的提示用英语写一篇短文。 注意: 1.&&&&&& 根据思路图适当展开,以使行文连贯; 2.&&&&&& 词数:120左右 I Want to Smile &&&&&&
请根据句子的逻辑含义,所给的单词或短语的首字母提示、所给中文提示或用所给词的正确形式完成句子,把完整的单词或短语写在答题卷相应的空格上。 1.Unfortunately, Charlie’s father died, leaving the family even&&&&(badly off).2.The tramp, a poor,&&&&(home) man with a moustache, wore large trousers worn-out shoes and a small round black hat.3.In&&&&(总的来说), though, studying international customs can certainly help avoid difficulties in today’s world of cultural crossroads.4.Yesterday, another student and I,&&&&(represent) our university’s student association, went to the Capital International Airport to meet this year’s international students.5.The most universal facial expression is, of course, the smile---its function is to show happiness and put people&&&&&&&&(舒适,自然 ) 6.With all these&&&&(attract), no wonder tourism is increasing wherever there is a Disneyland.7.There are&&&&(vary) kinds of theme parks, with a different park for almost everything.8.Classes or other large groups that let Futuroscope know their plan&&&&&&&&(提前,预先)can get the group admission rate.9.T&&&&&&&&his research, the UN has more tools in the battle to rid the world of hunger.10.Organic farming is simply farming without using any chemicals.They&&&&&&&&(集中于) keeping their soil rich and free from disease.
&&&&&& Some people bring out the best in you in a way that you might never have fully realized on your own.My mother was one of those people.&&&&&& My father died when I was one-year-old.While I was growing up, we led a very hard life, but my mom gave me a lot of love.Each night, she seated me on her lap and, spoke the words that would change my life, &Kemmons, you are sure to be a great man and you can do anything in life if you work hard enough to get it.&&&&&& At fourteen, I was hit by a car and the doctors said that I would never walk again.Every night my mother spoke to me in her gentle, loving voice, telling me whatever those doctors said, I could walk again if I wanted to.She drove that message so deep into my heart that I finally believed her.A year later, I walked on my own to school!&&&&&& When the Great Depression broke out, my mother lost her job.Then I left school to support the two of us.At that moment I decided never to be poor again.&&&&&& Over the years, I experienced a lot of business success.But the real turning point happened on a vacation I took with my wife and five kids in 1951.I was dissatisfied with the second-class hotels available for families and was very angry that they charged an extra $2 for each child.That was too expensive for an ordinary American family.I told my wife that I was going to open a motel (汽车旅馆) for families that would never charge extra money for children.Many people did not believe me at that time.&&&&&& Not surprisingly, mom was my strongest supporter.As in any business, I experienced a lot of difficulties.But with my mom's words in my heart, I never doubted I would succeed.Fifteen years later, I had the largest hotel system in the world—Holiday Inn.In 1979 my company had 1,759 inns in more than fifty countries with an income of $l billion a year.&&&&&& You may not have started out life in the best situations.But if you find a task in life worth working for and believe in yourself, nothing can stop you.1.What Kemmon's mother often told him during his childhood was&&&&.&&&&&& A.caring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.moving& &&&&&&&&&&& C.encouraging&&& & D.interesting2.Who played the most important role in making the author walk back to school again?&&&&&& A.Doctors. &&&&&&&& B.Nurses.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.His friend.&&&&&&&& D.His mom.3.What caused Kemmon to start a motel by himself?&&&&&& A.His terrible experience in the hotel. &&& B.His wife's suggestion.&&&&&& C.His previous business success.&&&&&
D.His mom's support.4.Which of the following best describes Kemmon's mother?&&&&&& A.Modest, helpful and hard-working.& && & B.Loving, supportive and strong-willed.&&&&&& C.Careful, beautiful and helpful.&&&&&& && & D.Strict, sensitive and supportive.5.Which of the following led to Kemmon's success?&&&&&& A.Self-confidence, hard work, higher education and a poor family.&&&&&& B.Mom's encouragement, clear goals, self-confidence and hard work.&&&&&& C.Clear goals, mom's encouragement, a poor family and higher education.&&&&&& D.Mom's encouragement, a poor family, higher education and opportunities.&&&&
“When I was six, Dad ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved Brownie and did different things with her. Ore of us would walk her, another would feed her, then there were baths, playing catch and many other games, Brownie, in return. loved each and every one of us. One thing that most touched my heart was that she would go to whoever was sick and just be with them we always felt better when she was around.One day, as I was getting her food, she chewed up(咬破)one of Dad’s shoes, which had to be thrown away in the end. I knew Dad would be mad and I had to let her know what she did was wrong. When I looked at her and said, ”Bad girl,” she looked down at the ground and then went and hid. I saw a tear in her eyes.Brownie turned out to be more than just our family pet, she went everywhere with us .People would stop and ask if they could pet her. Of course she’d let anyone pet her. She was just the most lovable dog. There were many times when we’d be out walking and a small child would come over and pull pm her hair. she never barked(吠) or tried to get away. Funny thing is she would smile. This frightened people because they thought she was showing her teeth. Far from the truth, she lovely everyone.Now many years have passed since Brownie died of old age. I still miss days when she was with us.1.What would Brownie do when someone was ill in the family?A. Look at them sadly. B. Keep them company.C. Play games with them. D. Touch them gently.2.We can infer from Paragraph 2 that Brownie____.A. world eat anything when hungry B. felt sorry for her mistake C. loved playing hide-and-seek D. disliked the author’s dad 3.Why does the author say that Brownie was more than just a family pet?A. She was treated as a member of the family.B. She played games with anyone she liked.C. She was loved by everybody she met.D. She went everywhere with the family.4.Some people got frightened by Brownie when she____.A. smiled B. barked C. rushed to them D. tried to be funny 5.Which of the following best describes Brownie?A. Shy B. Polite C. Brave D. Caring”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”. My brothers and I all loved Brownie and did different things with her. Ore of us would walk her, another would feed her, then there were baths, playing catch and many other games, Brownie, in return. loved each and every one of us. One thing that most touched my heart was that she would go to whoever was sick and just be with them we always felt better when she was around.One day, as I was getting her food, she chewed up(咬破)one of Dad’s shoes, which had to be thrown away in the end. I knew Dad would be mad and I had to let her know what she did was wrong. When I looked at her and said, ”Bad girl,” she looked down at the ground and then went and hid. I saw a tear in her eyes.Brownie turned out to be more than just our family pet, she went everywhere with us .People would stop and ask if they could pet her. Of course she’d let anyone pet her. She was just the most lovable dog. There were many times when we’d be out walking and a small child would come over and pull pm her hair. she never barked(吠) or tried to get away. Funny thing is she would smile. This frightened people because they thought she was showing her teeth. Far from the truth, she lovely everyone.Now many years have passed since Brownie died of old age. I still miss days when she was with us.1.What would Brownie do when someone was ill in the family?A. Look at them sadly. B. Keep them company.C. Play games with them. D. Touch them gently.2.We can infer from Paragraph 2 that Brownie____.A. world eat anything when hungry B. felt sorry for her mistake C. loved playing hide-and-seek D. disliked the author’s dad 3.Why does the author say that Brownie was more than just a family pet?A. She was treated as a member of the family.B. She played games with anyone she liked.C. She was loved by everybody she met.D. She went everywhere with the family.4.Some people got frightened by Brownie when she____.A. smiled B. barked C. rushed to them D. tried to be funny 5.Which of the following best describes Brownie?A. Shy B. Polite C. Brave D. Caring”相似的习题。百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 Baidu当前位置: &
求翻译:When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”, My brothers and I all loved Brownie and did different things with her. One of us would walk her, another would feed her ,then there were baths, playing catch and many other games . Brownie, in return, loved each and every one of us. One thing tha是什么意思?
When I was six, Dad brought home a dog one day, who was called “Brownie”, My brothers and I all loved Brownie and did different things with her. One of us would walk her, another would feed her ,then there were baths, playing catch and many other games . Brownie, in return, loved each and every one of us. One thing tha
问题补充:
在我六岁时,爸爸带回家,谁被称为“童子军”狗一天,我的兄弟和我都喜欢布朗尼,也与她不同的事情。我们会走她,另一个喂她,然后有浴池,追赶和许多其他游戏。布朗尼,作为回报,爱每一个和我们每个人。有一件事情最打动我的心是谁生病了,她会去,只是与他们同在。我们总是感觉更好时,她周围。
当我有6个,爸爸带回家一只狗有一天,谁是所谓的"42072",我的弟兄,我都喜欢42072和没有她不同的东西。 其中一个我们会走她,另一个将养活她,后有浴缸、玩副渔获物和许多其他游戏。 42072,作为回报,爱我们每一个人。 有一件事,最打动了我,她将前往谁有病,是与他们。 我们一直认为更好地在她周围。
当我是六,爸爸带来了在家狗一天,称“果仁巧克力”,我的兄弟和I全部被爱的果仁巧克力并且做了不同的事与她。 我们当中的一个将走她,另将喂养她,然后有浴,演奏抓住和许多其他比赛。 果仁巧克力,在回归,爱我们中的每一个。 多数触动我的心弦的一件事是她会去谁是病态的和是与他们。 当她是,我们总感觉更好。
时六、 爸爸带回家一只狗的一天,被称做"印象",我和我的弟兄们都爱印象,做不同的事情和她在一起。我们中的一个将走她,另一个会喂她,然后有浴、 打渔获物和其他许多游戏。棕色小精灵,作为回报,爱着我们每一个人。最打动我的心的一件事是她要去谁生病了,而只是与他们。我们总是觉得更好地当她周围的时候。
时六、 爸爸带回家一只狗的一天,被称做"印象",我和我的弟兄们都爱印象,做不同的事情和她在一起。我们中的一个将走她,另一个会喂她,然后有浴、 打渔获物和其他许多游戏。棕色小精灵,作为回报,爱着我们每一个人。最打动我的心的一件事是她要去谁生病了,而只是与他们。我们总是觉得更好地当她周围的时候。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 when i was about 12 的文章

随机推荐