我的一周英语作文一周的活动加解释/

我的周末英语作文-我的一个星期天_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
我的周末英语作文-我的一个星期天
16:20 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布我的周末英语作文-我的一个星期天,更多我的周末英语作文-我的一个星期天相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
I am on a Sunday is a happy Sunday.That day, I went to my father's friend camping.We brought all sorts of food: fish, sausages, cakes, eggplant, cabbage, and so on ............We ate and played, I curl of smoke, and stood, like a coal gods. The smoke makes my stomach badly, choking me sick anxious. I almost threw up, when to eat, we eat with relish children! So I did not think it odd things! I do not have time to eat pleaded with him to go fishing. In a small stream there are so many fish I caught a total of more than forty small fish, but I have mercifully gave a little sister. I have a lot of rice and soup, and rice mixed together to eat, very delicious! But eat some fish that I did not catch, and if the fish I caught, I think, must eat very fragrant, very delicious!I finished on the shore after the net, ready to catch fish and then, after a few minutes, I went to see the network, several fish have been above the net, and I am pleased stage, ready to harvest game.Happy home! This is my - Sunday, a memorable and enjoyable Sunday! 我的一个星期天是一个快乐的星期天。  这天,我到爸爸的朋友那里露营。  我们带了好多好多的食物有:鱼、香肠、年糕、茄子、青菜,等等???????  我们边吃边玩,我在袅袅青烟中,站着,犹如一个烧煤的神仙。那烟味让我的肚子翻江倒海,呛的我恶心急了。我差点就吐了,在吃的时候,我们吃的津津有味儿!所以一直没有想起奇它的事!我在没有吃饭的时候就吵着要去捕鱼。在小溪边有许许多多的小鱼,我一共抓了四十多条小鱼,不过,我都大发慈悲的送给了一个小妹妹。我的饭里有好多的鱼汤,和饭拌在一起吃,好吃极了!不过吃的不是我抓到的那一些鱼,如果是我抓的那些鱼,我想,吃起来一定很香,很美味!  我吃完后就在岸上撒网,准备接着抓鱼,过了几分钟,我去看看网,上面已经有好几条鱼已经入网了,我高兴级了,准备大丰收一场。  愉快的回家了!这就是我的――星期天,一个难忘的,愉快的星期天!我的一周英语作文5篇我的一周英语作文5篇I&m a student and I am in Grade 5.I get up at six o&clock every day. I have breakfast at half past six, and go to school at seven o&clock. I have classes from Monday to Saturday. I have an English class on Friday and I have a PE class on Tuesday. I don&t have to go to school on school, and I like to go swimming on that day.我的一周英语作文四:我的一周I am a student.I have to go to school fromMonday to Friday.I go to school at seven o&clock in the morning.We have four classes.We study ()Chinese,Maths,English and other subjects.In the afternoon,we usually have two classes.I often come home at six in the afternoon.After supper,I always do my homework.I can have days-off on the weekends.我的一周英语作文五:我的一周This weekend,I have a plan.Firstly,the morning get up early to do homework.And then to help my mother do housework,such as cooking,washing clothes and so on .In the afternoon ,I play balls and swimming with my friends.In the evening,I watching TV together with parents.It is my plan for this week ,I hope I have a happy week.&最近更新:精彩推荐相关链接兴趣推荐头条推荐169991 人阅读1388156 人阅读35024 人阅读158811 人阅读106310 人阅读扩展阅读Powered by Copyright & . 学优网 版权所有
京ICP备号Wed Sep 27 17:49:45 UTC+◆您现在正在阅读的我的狗(my dog)What is your favorite subject?Miss Wang asks me .I like any subject .I like basketb…
现在,越来越的的大学生选择,研究生考试,毫无疑问,采取了研究生考试,成为一股热潮。有几个原因。一方面,大学生就业有优势下降,他们从大学毕业。发现对学历的要求很高,同时,他们想了解更多的充实自己,这样会更容易找到理想的工作。我同意他们的意见,在一定程度…
英语作文我的家Inthemorning,asinging,Iwasawakenedfromthedream.Gentlemassageofsleepdeprived,aroseonthebed,theaftertasteisjustpassingca…
11月16日晴这周同学们都去军训了,但是我没去,因为我的脚扭伤了。妈妈给我看了李老师和宛老师在班级群里,发的同学们军训时的照片,他们都穿着迷彩服,差点认不出了,好帅啊!而且学校所有三年级的同学们都在一个大食堂吃饭,交头接耳、说说笑笑。菜也是一大盆一大…
英语作文我的寒假-初中寒假英语作文 --> 英语作文我的寒假|初中寒假英语作文The annual Chinese New Year came in 2008, the Spring Festival has come exceptionally …
英语作文:英语作文 My Father-我的爸爸 --> 英语作文 My Father-我的爸爸 My Father My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. Everyone says he …
英语作文我的寒假|初中寒假英语作文 The annual Chinese New Year came in 2008, the Spring Festival has come exceptionally busy, it is accompani…
我和我的朋友英语作文一:My Friend and MeI met Chris in a calligraphy class last summer. He's my best bud. Chris is a tall guy and he like…
篇一:I love My Hometown我爱我的家乡My hometown is a small village located in the mountains.It is surrounded by lush hills and woods …
我爱我的兄弟 I Love My Brother Today, most family have one child, while I am not one of the only children, I have a brother. My bro…
我们的台湾的英语作文 taiwan is part of our country. it is the largest island in china. it has an area of about 36,000 square kilometers…
篇一:我的同桌 My Desk MateMy desk mate is a lovely girl. Her name is Li Xiang. She tells me that the meaning of her name is dream.…
我的周末 My Weekend I went to Beijing Zoo on Saturday morning. 星期六早上我去了北京动物园。 I went there with my teachers by bus. It took us ha…
英语作文:我(Me) --> 我(Me)Hello , everybody! Do you know me ? My name is Liang Qikun. My English name is Jenny. I am from China . …
我的妈妈My mother is a doctor. Her English name is Amy. She is thirty-five years old. She is very nice .She has a long hair and t…
英语作文:我的一天 I usually get up at six a.m everyday. I then have my breakfast at half past six. After that, i get all my things pa…
英语作文我的朋友 I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my cla…英语作文我的一周5句
来源:英语@跟谁学
四级备考攻略:作文范文模板大全 做模拟试题 高频词汇记忆 历年真题 四级报班,六级备考攻略:作文范文模板大全 做模拟试题 高频词汇记忆 历年真题 六级报班...
said:"you have a good brother!"I said:"Yes,he is a good brother ."And my brother,I've a brother. He is a good brother. He studies very well and he is very,like play the guitar. He play them is very well.,He is very tall and thin. His favourest sport is play basketball and he,Oh,I'm forget to tell you what my brother looks like.,我的哥哥(My brother),look after me.,One day, I was ill.He took me to the hospital.The doctors and the nurses,was shy....
go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in,doll. At eight o’clock we went home, and played computer games for two hours and,for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for,art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after,then went to bed.,Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I,out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop.,我的一天(My Day)1,3,cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on....
I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League,always ready to help others. With his help I have made great progress. I have,He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation. He is,made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near,member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good,at it.,future....
【英语作文我的一周5句】推荐阅读【英语作文我的一周5句】相关问答
Everyone has a dream.
Now I want to say something about my dream. What is my dream? I often ask myself. In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have
英语作文的格式是和中文的英文格式基本相同的。
英文标题首先应该略比正文要大。标题的第一个字母和每一个重点词(包括代词,形容词,动词,副词,数词等)的第一个字母要大写,当然。介词,连词等就不要大写第一个字母。例如:
My Father and Mother
The Story of Marry等等
至于正文,英语习惯空四个字母位置开始正文,每段如此,另外就是开始的第一个字母一定要
I plan to go to Hawaii for this vacation with my family !I am going for next Friday !I staying for three weeks . I heard that the weather is sunny and warm .I am going to swim in the sea and eat
My Teacher 我的老师
My favourite teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. She has two big eyes, a high nose and a little red mouth. There is always a smile on her face.
Miss Huang likes singi
I went to Hainan
with my family this vacation.I think Hainai is a beautiful city.I have a great time!First,I went to the beach.I played beach volleyball .Then I went
swimming.After that,I went to sh
【英语作文我的一周5句】推荐问答【英语作文我的一周5句】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以我的一周为题用英文写一篇小短文
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello,everyone!This was a week about myself.On Monday,I went to my aunt's house,I ate some thing afternoon.It was very delicious.On Tuesday,I went to the beach,I played vollyball with my parents.On Wednesday,I went to see a dentist,I have a sore toothache.On Thursday,I stayed at home,watched DVDs,played computer games and read.It was so boring.On Friday,I went a bookshop,and bought an interesting book.As for Saturday and Sunday,I did my homework.I think I'm very busy !嗨,大家好!这是一个星期关于我自己.星期一,我去我的姨妈家,我吃了一些东西的下午.真是太可口了.在星期二,我去海滩,我跟我的父母打排球.星期三,我去看牙医,我有一个疼牙疼.星期四,我呆在家里,看dvd、玩电脑游戏和看书.太无聊了.周五,我去书店,买了一本有趣的书.至于星期六和星期天,我做我的家庭作业.我认为我很忙
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 参加俱乐部英语作文 的文章

随机推荐