*性别:男女请选择性别
*年龄:请正确填写:如:22 或22岁
上传影像图片
每张图不超过 2 MB,格式:支持 gif , jpeg ,jpg
手机号码:
√保密,免费获得医生回复短信格式错误
& 做药流最好的医院在哪啊...
"网友求助"做药流最好的医院在哪啊...已回复
和老公房事没有避孕结果在危险期的边缘竟然怀孕了,但是现在还不适合要孩子,所以打算去做流产,但是我害怕做人流,感觉很恐怖,听说有做药流的,我可不可以做药流啊,做药流要注意什么呢?女性做药流是怎么做的啊?
医院出诊医生
擅长:无痛人流、妇科炎症
擅长:小儿内科
会员 您好!根据您的提问,寻医助手为您查询到以下结果:
北京大学人民医院
安徽省立医院
推荐医生回复
因不能面诊,医生的建议仅供参考
职称:医师& |
专长:对妇科疑难杂症、子宫肌瘤、子宫内膜异位、卵巢囊肿、...
问题分析:上个月不小心意外怀孕了,现在需要做药流,基本的医院都可以的意见建议:建议按时服药药物就好,注意个人卫生,均衡营养
共1位网友提供帮助
会员9227667 16:53:48
问题分析:药物流产的作用原理是用药物使受精卵无法发育,然后坏死、脱落,最终达到终止妊娠的效果,但是不是任何的女性都适合药流,如果使用不规范会出现流产失败,甚至有发生感染或者是失血过多的情况,是极其不安全的,建议在医生的建议下选择流产的方式。意见建议:你所说的做这个药流在使用药物前需要做全身的体检包括妇科检查,看你是否适合药流,其次建议药流的过程在医院进行,可以对过程进行一个监护,看是否能流干净以及是否有不适的反应等,因为这个药流有优点的同时也有局限性和副作用,必须到有条件的医疗机构进行。
问做流产需要多少费用啊?
&&已帮助用户:0
病情分析:药物流产的作用原理是用药物使受精卵无法发育,然后坏死、脱落,最终达到终止妊娠的效果,但是不是任何的女性都适合药流,如果使用不规范会出现流产失败,甚至有发生感染或者是失血过多的情况,是极其不安全的,建议在医生的建议下选择流产的方式。意见建议:你所说的做这个药流在使用药物前需要做全身的体检包括妇科检查,看你是否适合药流,其次建议药流的过程在医院进行,可以对过程进行一个监护,看是否能流干净以及是否有不适的反应等,因为这个药流有优点的同时也有局限性和副作用,必须到有条件的医疗机构进行。
问做流产手术的价钱多少啊
专长:中医、骨伤、按摩
&&已帮助用户:225975
病情分析:药物流产的作用原理是用药物使受精卵无法发育,然后坏死、脱落,最终达到终止妊娠的效果,但是不是任何的女性都适合药流,如果使用不规范会出现流产失败,甚至有发生感染或者是失血过多的情况,是极其不安全的,建议在医生的建议下选择流产的方式。意见建议:你所说的做这个药流在使用药物前需要做全身的体检包括妇科检查,看你是否适合药流,其次建议药流的过程在医院进行,可以对过程进行一个监护,看是否能流干净以及是否有不适的反应等,因为这个药流有优点的同时也有局限性和副作用,必须到有条件的医疗机构进行。
问哪个医院做流产最好啊?
专长:生殖孕育、人流、宫颈糜烂
&&已帮助用户:220664
问哈尔滨做流产哪家好呢?
专长:脊髓病变、重症肌无力
&&已帮助用户:217518
问哪个医院流产比较好呢?
专长:口臭、五官科综合
&&已帮助用户:222387
问哪个医院流产好一些啊?
专长:脑血管疾病,神经内科
&&已帮助用户:227303
关注此问题的人还看了
大家都在搜:
关注健康生活!
很多女性会出现宫颈炎,当这种疾病出现时,会造成白带增多
滴虫性阴道炎让患者的下体出现了瘙痒的情况,同时伴随着疼痛的症状
宫颈炎患者并不少见,那么如何治疗宫颈炎才能不复发呢
人流后,身体越来越差,该怎么调理呢
很多成年女性,对于妇科疾病都是很熟悉的,比如外阴瘙痒的疾病
炎症感染会伤害到子宫系统,我们应当深入的了解妇科炎症的知识
脓肿形成后多有高热,体温可达39℃左右,
阴道炎怎样治疗?这是值得大家注意的,阴道炎发生给患者带来危害
妇科炎症是一种女人都不会陌生的疾病,妇科炎症是女性在临床上常见
导致宫颈炎原因有很多,分类很杂。导致前列腺炎的原因有以下几点
免费向百万名专家医生提问
填写症状 描述信息,如:小孩头不发烧,手脚冰凉,是怎么回事?
无需注册,10分钟内回答
百度联盟推广
搜狗联盟推广
医生在线咨询灌南县人民医院体检收费标准好面诊

>>

灌南县人民医院体检收费标准导医咨询
日 18:52:44 | 作者:康助手 | 来源:
Carter Emmart英文类型:TED在过去的12年里,Carter Emmart(卡特;艾玛特)一直与其他科学家、艺术家、程序员共同努力,制作我们已知宇宙的一个三维可视集。他展现了这个令人惊叹的旅行,也说明了如何与世界上的不同组织分享。983Learn how to train your dog to recognise its name and come when called. The Head of Training at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, Ali Taylor, takes you through the technique.学习一下怎样训练你的,让他听懂自己的名字,听到你的呼唤时马上过来。Battersea猫之家训练中心负责人Ali Taylor教给你一些技巧。Step 1: When and how to reward1.何时,怎样奖励Reward your dog all the time for movements in the right way, then for the whole action, then for best attempts. Rewards can be food in the form of treats or part of your dogs dinner, praise, or a toy or game. Remember it is only a reward if your dog wants it.任何时候,只要你的以正确的方式行动就要奖励,然后再循序渐进地对完整的动作,最好的动作进行奖励。奖励可以是食物,部分晚餐,表扬,玩具或游戏。记住,只有你的喜欢才是奖励。Step 2: Name recognition2.识别名字To get your dog to pay attention to its name, hold a reward between yours and your dogs eyeline, say its name and as soon as it looks at you, give the reward.为了让你的注意到自己的名字,在和你的视线之间悬挂奖品,叫他的名字,如果他看向你,就给他奖励。Step 3: Coming when called3.呼之即来To get your dog to come when called, show it a toy or treat, then move away a couple of paces. Call out your dogs name and say come in a happy voice, smiling and gesturing to your dog. As the dog comes to you, hold its collar and either feed or play with it. Gradually increase the distance between you and your dog until you can call it from room to room or in and out of the garden. Dont call your dog if you are going to punish or shout at it.为了让你的听到自己的名字就过来,可以给他看一眼玩具或食物,然后走到几步之外。叫你的的名字,然后以愉快的声音说“过来”,同时微笑着朝向你的。当你的走向你的时候,抓住他的脖子,喂他食物或跟他玩游戏。逐渐增加你和之间的距离,直到你可以从一个房间把他叫到另一个房间,或者把他从花园里叫到花园外。如果你准备惩罚或骂他,不要叫他的名字。Remember to make learning fun. Your dog will respond more quickly and wont be afraid to try again if you make a mistake.记住,要让学习的过程有趣一点。你的会更快地作出反应,如果出错,也不害怕重新尝试。Step 4: Done4.完成。Thanks for watching
How To Train Your Dog To Come When Called.感谢收看“怎样训练呼之即来”视频节目。063
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: See if you can ID me.看你能否鉴别出我。I am a microscopic agent that can cause infections.我是一个能产生感染的微小动因。I was first identified in the late 1800s.我最初于19世纪末期被发现。I can sp in animals or plants, but only inside their living cells.我能在动植物间传播,但只能在他们的活细胞中。My name comes from a Latin word that means slime or poison.我的名字来自一个表示粘液或者毒物的拉丁单词。Im a virus, and different types of me cause colds and the flu.我是病毒,不同的类型的我可以产生感冒和流感。LANCE: And those viruses are pretty common around this time of year, and thats because from October through May, its cold and flu season.那些病毒在这些年的这个时节很常见,那是因为十月到五月十流感季节。So instead of just running through some facts and advice, we thought that wed have a little bit of fun with this.因此,除了浏览一些事实和建议,我觉得我们可以从中找点儿乐趣。So get y to shout out some answers to our flu and cold quiz.因此,做好准备来回答我们的流感和感冒的问题。
Today in History: Friday, April 05, 2013历史上的今天:日,周五On April 5, 1887, In Tuscumbia, Ala., teacher Anne Sullivan taught her blind and deaf pupil, Helen Keller, the
as spelled out in the manual alphabet.日,在阿拉巴马州塔斯坎比亚,安妮?沙利文老师用手语字母教她的聋哑学生海伦?凯勒认识“水”字的意思。1614 Pocahontas, daughter of the leader of the Powhatan tribe, married English colonist John Rolfe in Virginia.1614年,波瓦坦部落领袖的女儿波卡洪塔斯在弗吉尼亚与英国殖民者约翰?罗尔夫结婚。1792 George Washington cast the first presidential veto, rejecting a congressional measure for apportioning representatives among the states.1792年,乔治?华盛顿第一次使用总统否决权,拒绝一项各州分配代表的国会措施。1856 Black educator Booker T. Washington was born in Franklin County, Va.1856年,黑人教育家布克?华盛顿在弗吉尼亚州富兰克林县出生。1895 Playwright Oscar Wilde lost his criminal libel case against the Marquess of Queensberry, who had accused the writer of homosexual practices.1895年,剧作家奥斯卡?王尔德在与昆斯贝理侯爵的刑事诽谤案中败诉,昆斯贝理指控其存在同性恋行为。1908 Actress Bette Davis was born in Lowell, Mass.1908年,女演员贝蒂?戴维斯在马萨诸塞州洛厄尔出生。1951 Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were sentenced to death for conspiring to commit espionage for the Soviet Union.1951年,朱利叶和埃塞尔?罗森堡因为苏联提供间谍活动被判死刑。1976Reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes died at age 72.1976年,隐居的亿万富翁霍华德?休斯去世,享年72岁。1984 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar became the highest-scoring player in NBA history with 31,421 career points.1984年,卡里姆?阿卜杜?贾巴尔以31,421分成为NBA历史上分数最高的球员。1987 Fox Broadcasting Co. made its prime-time TV debut. 1987年,福克斯广播公司首次打造黄金时段电视节目。2008 Actor Charlton Heston died at age 84.2008年,演员查尔顿?赫斯顿去世,享年84岁。2010 An explosion at the Upper Big Branch mine near Charleston, W.Va., killed 29 workers.2010年,西弗吉尼亚州查尔斯顿附近上大流煤矿发生爆炸,造成29名员工遇难。2010 In a televised rescue, 115 Chinese coal miners were freed after spending eight days trapped in a flooded mine, surviving an accident that had killed 38.2010年,在一次电视报道的救援行动中,115名中国矿工在被淹的矿井中被困8天后获救,该事故造成38人死亡。本节目属 /434
Watching sports is ace and we know that like us you wont be denied your fix by the shackles of work. Getting a sneak of the match aint half tricky when youre busy with your 9 to 5 and surrounded by spying eyes…so what can you do? Well, this.观看体育比赛是非常惬意的事情,我们知道,像我们一样,你肯定不想让工作束缚你的爱好。在被主管盯紧的朝九晚五的生活中,机警一点,偷懒一下偷看体育比赛并非难事。那么你应该怎么做呢?Step 1: Get your co-workers involved1.把同事拉进来First off, convince the boss that getting the whole team in on the action is a good bonding type thing. Spin some story about a happy office being a productive office and with any luck theyll go for it. Get hold of a telly and make sure everyones on board, otherwise you might not get to do it again. Also, make sure everyone anyone who chooses not to watch could result in dissention amongst your fellow work slackers...and what could be worse than that?首先,说老板让大家一起进行这项活动,这是可以增进同事间关系的事情。捏造一点谎言,气氛愉快的办公室也是高效的办公室。运气好的话老板或许会同意。准备一架电视机,确保每个人都参与进来,否则你就不可能故计重施了。同时,确保每个人都认真观看;任何不用心看的人都会导致这群偷懒的同事之间的不和,没有什么比这种情况更严重了。Step 2: Desktop scoreboards2.电脑桌面记分板If you have to be even more sly then you can follow your game via live written commentary. Some dude with fast fingers outlines all the ins and outs of the games progress and all you have to be is not be dyslexic. Its kinda like watching a film with subtitles except its easier to follow than Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.如果必须偷偷摸摸地私下进行,你可以通过赛事实况报道进行了解。一些动作比较快的人会概括出比赛进展情况,只要你没有阅读困难就可以了。这就好像观看有字幕的电影一样,只不过比观看《藏龙卧虎》容易多了。Step 3: Online Streaming3.网上观看Many sports are now shown over the internet and if youve got a good broadband connection you can watch the game on the sly. Just dont forget that the subtlety of this approach can become lost if you get too engrossed in it and forget that youre supposed to be working.现在许多体育比赛都在互联网上直播,如果你的宽带连接状况比较好,你也可以偷偷观看比赛。不要忘记,如果你看得太投入了,就失去了这种方法的隐秘性,忘记你原本应该在工作。If you cant be bothered with all that other nonsense and you have bad eyesight and very thick skin, why not jack it all in and get a job right in the middle of it all? Good on ya son, live the dream.如果你不想麻烦来尝试这些荒谬的行为,而且你的视力不好,很不怕羞,为何不综合以上方法,在比赛的中场完成工作呢?祝你好运,实现自己的梦想。Thanks for watching
How To Watch Sport While You Work.感谢收看“上班时间如何观看体育比赛”视频节目。视频听力栏目译文属。450
The next time you feel a tickle in your throat, try using a natural and organic treatment you just might grow to love. Follow these easy steps to find out how to make a sore throat treatment out of lemons.下次你感觉到喉咙痒的时候,尝试一种自然有机的治疗方法,你肯定会喜欢这种方法。跟随一下简单的步骤,学习怎样使用柠檬治疗喉咙痛。Step 1: You will need1.你需要1 glass,1 kitchen knife,1 tablespoon1个玻璃杯,1把刀子,1个汤匙Step 2: Squeeze Your Lemons2.挤出柠檬汁Slice open your lemons with a kitchen knife and squeeze three whole lemons into a glass. You want to make sure you to keep the lemon seeds out of the glass.用刀子把柠檬切开,把三个柠檬的汁液挤到玻璃杯里,把柠檬籽挑出来。Step 3: A Spoonful Of Honey3.加入蜂蜜Add a tablespoon of honey to the lemon juice and stir the mixture. Take a tablespoon of this homemade elixir every three to four hours. While the lemons work as a natural disinfectant on the bacteria in your throat, the honey will provide a warm,soothing sensation.向柠檬汁中加入一汤匙蜂蜜,搅拌均匀。每三到四个小时饮用一汤匙这种自制的饮料。柠檬是应对喉咙里的细菌的天然灭菌剂,蜂蜜让你有温暖润滑的感觉。Step 4: Done.4.完成Thanks for watching
How To Treat A Sore Throat With Lemon.感谢收看“怎样用柠檬治疗喉咙痛”视频节目。 /288
国际在线连云新城子宫肌瘤哪家医院最好的
连云港市永仁医院在线咨询
赣榆区彩超哪家医院最好的
365诊疗新沂治疗肛周脓肿多少钱
当当中文灌云县宫颈糜烂哪家医院最好的
连云新城治疗宫颈肥大哪家医院最好的
天涯对话连云港带环的价格
连云港市国泰医院治疗宫颈糜烂多少钱
江苏省连云港人流手术哪家医院最好的
泡泡养生墟沟海州湾连云连岛板桥徐圩朝阳街道彩超多少钱
连云港市灌云县人民医院能做人流吗华健康
连云港国泰妇科医院人流价格
海州幸福路朐阳洪门街道最好的妇科医院康泰报连云港妇科医院肛门疼痛肛周脓肿脱肛肠炎便秘治疗好吗
连云港国泰医院生孩子好吗
连云港东海县妇科疾病多少钱网上信息连云港市赣榆区人民医院有四维彩超吗
连云港好的无痛人流需要多少钱连云港大河助手
好共享下车南岗四队龙苴圩丰小伊乡燕尾港镇孕前检测多少钱
连云港国泰妇科医院白带异常多少钱
宁海浦东浦西新东新南路南新海花果山街道打胎多少钱
灌云县治疗子宫肌瘤哪家医院最好的
连云港无痛人流那最好天涯优惠连云港国泰开展无痛人流吗
连云港市儿童医院好不好飞在线
连云港妇科全面检查多少钱
龙马媒体江苏连云港治疗不孕不育多少钱
下车南岗四队龙苴圩丰小伊乡燕尾港镇白带异常多少钱
连云港无痛人流多少钱龙马养生
健生活连云港市第四人民医院做人流好吗
伊山镇侍庄东王集图河杨集同兴镇流产手术哪家医院最好的
连云港国泰专家
连云港无痛流产去哪个医院
编辑:丽热点
关键词:灌南县人民医院体检收费标准海州幸福路朐阳洪门街道最好的妇科医院今日城市
有声名著之红与黑 Chapter2 相关名著:查泰莱夫人的情人简爱呼啸山庄有声名著之傲慢与偏见有声名著之儿子与情人 Article/92连云港哪家医院治子宫肌瘤好25David, together with the commanders of the army, set apart some of the sons of Asaph, Heman and Jeduthun for the ministry of prophesying, accompanied by harps, lyres and cymbals. Here is the list of the men who performed this service: 2From the sons of Asaph: Zaccur, Joseph, Nethaniah and Asarelah. The sons of Asaph were under the supervision of Asaph, who prophesied under the king's supervision. 3As for Jeduthun, from his sons: Gedaliah, Zeri, Jeshaiah, Shimei, Hashabiah and Mattithiah, six in all, under the supervision of their father Jeduthun, who prophesied, using the harp in thanking and praising the Lord . 4As for Heman, from his sons: Bukkiah, Mattaniah, Uzziel, Shubael and J Hananiah, Hanani, Eliathah, Giddalti and Romamti-E Joshbekashah, Mallothi, Hothir and Mahazioth. 5All these were sons of Heman the king's seer. They were given him through the promises of God to exalt him. God gave Heman fourteen sons and three daughters. 6All these men were under the supervision of their fathers for the music of the temple of the Lord , with cymbals, lyres and harps, for the ministry at the house of God. Asaph, Jeduthun and Heman were under the supervision of the king. 7Along with their relatives-all of them trained and skilled in music for the Lord -they numbered 288. 8Young and old alike, teacher as well as student, cast lots for their duties. 9The first lot, which was for Asaph, fell to Joseph, his sons and relatives, 12 the second to Gedaliah, he and his relatives and sons, 12 10the third to Zaccur, his sons and relatives, 12 11the fourth to Izri, his sons and relatives, 12 12the fifth to Nethaniah, his sons and relatives, 12 13the sixth to Bukkiah, his sons and relatives, 12 14the seventh to Jesarelah, his sons and relatives, 12 15the eighth to Jeshaiah, his sons and relatives, 12 16the ninth to Mattaniah, his sons and relatives, 12 17the tenth to Shimei, his sons and relatives, 12 18the eleventh to Azarel, his sons and relatives, 12 19the twelfth to Hashabiah, his sons and relatives, 12 20the thirteenth to Shubael, his sons and relatives, 12 21the fourteenth to Mattithiah, his sons and relatives, 12 22the fifteenth to Jerimoth, his sons and relatives, 12 23the sixteenth to Hananiah, his sons and relatives, 12 24the seventeenth to Joshbekashah, his sons and relatives, 12 25the eighteenth to Hanani, his sons and relatives, 12 26the nineteenth to Mallothi, his sons and relatives, 12 27the twentieth to Eliathah, his sons and relatives, 12 28the twenty-first to Hothir, his sons and relatives, 12 29the twenty-second to Giddalti, his sons and relatives, 12 30the twenty-third to Mahazioth, his sons and relatives, 12 31the twenty-fourth to Romamti-Ezer, his sons and relatives, 12
Article/32连云港市海州区妇幼保健所肛肠科I stood outside, in my front lawn, breathing deep, and clutching my side. Should I go in my house and tell my parents what happened? I knew that there was something in that school. I'm not sure if it was a ghost. I wanted to go in that school and help Alex more than anything. I wasn't sure how to confront that thing, whatever it was, in there. I needed a plan. I wanted to, at least try, before I told anybody. But what if it had killed Alex. It would kill me too.  The man, at the hospital. He would know what to do. He used to go to that school. But he is over ninety, and he couldn't even talk. I looked at my watch. 12:13. The hospital wasn't that far away. On my bike it would only take me twenty minutes. And well, it was the only plan I had. Article/80Dumbledore took Harry in his arms and turned toward the Dursleys' house. "Could I ― could I say good-bye to him, sir?" asked Hagrid. He bent his great, shaggy head over Harry and gave him what must have been a very scratchy, whiskery kiss. Then, suddenly, Hagrid let out a howl like a wounded dog. "Shhh!" hissed Professor McGonagall, "You'll wake the Muggles!" "S-s-sorry," sobbed Hagrid, taking out a large, spotted handkerchief and burying his face in it. "But I c-c-can't stand it ― Lily an' James dead ― an' poor little Harry off ter live with Muggles―" "Yes, yes, it's all very sad, but get a grip on yourself, Hagrid, or we'll be found," Professor McGonagall whispered, patting Hagrid gingerly on the arm as Dumbledore stepped over the low garden wall and walked to the front door. He laid Harry gently on the doorstep, took a letter out of his cloak, tucked it inside Harry's blankets, and then came back to the other two. For a full minute the three of them stood and looked
Hagrid's shoulders shook, Professor McGonagall blinked furiously, and the twinkling light that usually shone from Dumbledore's eyes seemed to have gone out. "Well," said Dumbledore finally, "that's that. We've no business staying here. We may as well go and join the celebrations." "Yeah," said Hagrid in a very muffled voice, "I'll be takin' Sirius his bike back. G'night, Professor McGonagall ― Professor Dumbledore, sir." Wiping his streaming eyes on his jacket sleeve, Hagrid swung himself onto the motorcycle and kicked
with a roar it rose into the air and off into the night. "I shall see you soon, I expect, Professor McGonagall," said Dumbledore, nodding to her. Professor McGonagall blew her nose in reply. Dumbledore turned and walked back down the street. On the corner he stopped and took out the silver Put-Outer. He clicked it once, and twelve balls of light sped back to their street lamps so that Privet Drive glowed suddenly orange and he could make out a tabby cat slinking around the corner at the other end of the street. He could just see the bundle of blankets on the step of number four. "Good luck, Harry," he murmured. He turned on his heel and with a swish of his cloak, he was gone. A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, which lay silent and tidy under the inky sky, the very last place you would expect astonishing things to happen. Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was famous, not knowing he would be woken in a few hours' time by Mrs. Dursley's scream as she opened the front door to put out the milk bottles, nor that he would spend the next few weeks being prodded and pinched by his cousin Dudley... He couldn't know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: "To Harry Potter ― the boy who lived!"连云港国泰医院流产怎样
连云港哪人流医院好连云港国泰医院妇科人流文本:1A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. 2So many gathered that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3Some men came, bringing to him a paralytic, carried by four of them. 4Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus and, after digging through it, lowered the mat the paralyzed man was lying on. 5When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven." 6Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, 7"Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?" 8Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, "Why are you thinking these things? 9Which is easier: to say to the paralytic, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, take your mat and walk'? 10But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins . . . ." He said to the paralytic, 11"I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home." 12He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, "We have never seen anything like this!" 13Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him, and he began to teach them. 14As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," Jesus told him, and Levi got up and followed him. 15While Jesus was having dinner at Levi's house, many tax collectors and "sinners" were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the "sinners" and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: "Why does he eat with tax collectors and 'sinners'?" 17On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." 18Now John's disciples and the Pharisees were fasting. Some people came and asked Jesus, "How is it that John's disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees are fasting, but yours are not?" 19Jesus answered, "How can the guests of the bridegroom fast while he is with them? They cannot, so long as they have him with them. 20But the time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them, and on that day they will fast. 21"No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. If he does, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. 22And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, he pours new wine into new wineskins." 23One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grainfields, and as his disciples walked along, they began to pick some heads of grain. 24The Pharisees said to him, "Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?" 25He answered, "Have you never
what David did when he and his companions were hungry and in need? 26In the days of Abiathar the high priest, he entered the house of God and ate the consecrated b, which is lawful only for priests to eat. And he also gave some to his companions." 27Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. 28So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."
Article/55有声名著之永别了武器 Chapter16《永别了,武器》是美国诺贝尔文学奖获得者海明威的主要作品之一。美国青年弗瑞德里克?亨利在第一次世界大战后期志愿参加红十字会驾驶救护车,在意大利北部战线抢救伤员。在一次执行任务时,亨利被炮弹击中受伤,在米兰医院养伤期间得到了英国籍护士凯瑟琳的悉心护理,两人陷入了热恋。亨利伤愈后重返前线,随意大利部队撤退时目睹战争的种种残酷景象,毅然脱离部队,和凯瑟琳会合后逃往瑞士。结果凯瑟琳在难产中死去。海明威根据自己的参战经历,以战争与爱情为主线,吟唱了一曲哀婉动人的悲歌,曾多次被搬上银幕,堪称现代文学的经典名篇。英文原著:永别了武器PDF文本下载 Article/42江苏连云港药流多少钱1 Little Miss Mary1 幼年的玛丽Nobody seemed to care about Mary.似乎没有人注意玛丽的存在。She was born in India,where her father was a British official.玛丽出生在印度,父亲是驻印的英国官员,He was busy with his work,and her mother,who was very beautiful, spent all her time going to parties.总是忙着工作,母亲长得非常漂亮,把所有时间都花在参加聚会上。So an Indian woman,Kamala,was paid to take care of the little girl.所以,一个名叫卡玛拉的印度女人被雇来照看这个小姑娘。Mary was not a pretty child.玛丽长得不漂亮,She had a thin angry face and thin yellow hair.消瘦的脸上总是一副生气的样子,头发稀疏枯黄。She was always giving orders to Kamala,who had to obey.她总对卡玛拉发号施令,卡玛拉只好顺从她。Mary never thought of other people, but only of herself.她很少想到别人,只顾自己。In fact,she was a very selfish,disagreeable,bad-tempered little girl.她确实是一个非常自私,脾气怪戾,很难相处的女孩。One very hot morning,when she was about nine years old, she woke up and saw that instead of Kamala there was a different Indian servant by her bed.在她9岁那年的一个上午,天气很热,她醒来时发现站在床前的不是卡玛拉,而是另外一个印度女仆。‘What are you doing here?’she asked crossly.‘Go away! And send Kamala to me at once!’“你在这儿干什么?”她生气地问。“走开!叫卡玛拉马上到这儿来!”The woman looked afraid.‘I#39;m sorry,Miss Mary,she― she―she can#39;t come!’那个女人看来很害怕。“对不起,玛丽,她――她――她来不了了!”Something strange was happening that day.那天发生了一些很奇怪的事情,Some of the house servants were missing and everybody looked frightened.房子里的一些仆人不见了,每个人看上去都惊恐异常。But nobody told Mary anything,and Kamala still did not come.可是没有人告诉玛丽任何事情,卡玛拉也始终没来。So at last Mary went out into the garden,and played by herself under a tree.最后玛丽只好一个人来到花园,在一棵树下玩耍。She pretended she was making her own flower garden,and picked large red flowers to push into the ground.她假装是在给自己造一座花园,摘来大朵的红花插在土里,All the time she was saying crossly to herself,一边玩还一边堵气地自言自语。‘I hate Kamala!I#39;ll hit her when she comes back!’“我讨厌卡玛拉!等她回来我要接她一顿!”Just then she saw her mother coming into the garden,with a young Englishman.就在这会儿,她看见妈妈和一个年轻的英国人走进花园,玛丽听见了他们的谈话,They did not notice the child,who listened to their conversation.他们却没注意到她。‘It#39;s very bad,is it?’her mother asked the young man in a worried voice.“很严重,是吗?”妈妈问那个年轻人,声音充满焦虑。‘Very bad,’he answered seriously.‘People are dying like flies.It#39;s dangerous to stay in this town.“非常严重,”他严肃地说。“人们像苍蝇一样死去,再在城里呆下去太危险了,You should go to the hills,where there#39;s no disease.’你得到山里去,那里没有疾病。”‘Oh,I know!’she cried.‘We must leave soon!’“哦,我知道!”她叫道,“我们得马上离开!”Suddenly they heard loud cries coming from the servants’rooms,at the side of the house.突然,他们听到房子侧面用人屋里传来嚎啕大哭的声音。‘What#39;s happened?’cried Mary#39;s mother wildly.“出了什么事?”玛丽的妈妈慌乱地大叫着。‘I think one of your servants has just died.“我看是你的一个用人刚刚死去。You didn#39;t tell me the disease is here,in your house!’你没告诉过我这儿也有疫病,在你的房子里!”‘I didn#39;t know!’she screamed.‘Quick,come with me!’And together they ran into the house.“我根本不知道!”她尖声叫着。“快,跟我来。”他们一同冲进屋去。Now Mary understood what was wrong.The terrible disease had aly killed many people in the town,and in all the houses people were dying.现在玛丽明白是哪儿不对了。可怕的疫病已经夺去了城里很多人的生命,到处都有人在死去。In Mary#39;s house it was Kamala who had just died.Later that day three more servants died there.在玛丽家刚刚死去的正是卡玛拉。那天后来又有3个用人死了。All through the night and the next day people ran in and out of the house,shouting and crying.整整一夜到第二天,人们跑进跑出,哭着,喊着,Nobody thought of Mary. She hid in her bedroom,frightened by the strange and terrible sounds that she heard around her.谁也没想起玛丽。她躲在卧室里,被周围这些可怕的声音吓坏了,Sometimes she cried and sometimes she slept.不时地哭着,哭累了就睡上一会儿。When she woke the next day,the house was silent.第二天,当她醒来时,房子里一片寂静。‘Perhaps the disease has gone,’she thought,‘and everybody is well again.“说不定疫病已经过去,人们又和从前一样健康了,”她想着,I wonder who will take care of me instead of Kamala?Why doesn#39;t someone bring me some food?It#39;s strange the house is so quiet.’“谁会接替卡玛拉来照看我呢?为什么家里没人给我送点吃的来,房子里这么静,真是太奇怪了。”But just then she heard men#39;s voices in the hall.就在这时,她听到客厅里男人说话的声音。‘How sad!’ said one.‘That beautiful woman!’“太惨啦!”有人说。“这么漂亮的女人!”‘There was a child too,wasn#39;t there?’said the other.‘Although none of us ever saw her.’“还应该有个孩子的,是不是?”另外一个人说,“尽管我们都没有看见她。”Mary was standing in the middle of her room when they opened the door a few minutes later.The two men jumped back in surprise.几分钟后,他们推开门,玛丽站在房间的中间,两个男人吓得跳了回去。‘My name is Mary Lennox,’she said crossly.‘I was asleep when everyone was ill,and now I#39;m hungry.’“我叫玛丽?莲诺丝,”她生气地说。“他们生病时我睡着了,现在我很饿。”‘It#39;s the child,the one nobody ever saw!’said the older man to the other.‘They#39;ve all forgotten her!’“就是这个孩子,谁都没看见她!”年长一点的男人对另一个说。“他们都把她忘了!”‘Why was I forgotten?’asked Mary angrily.‘Why has nobody come to take care of me?’“为什么把我忘了?”玛丽气呼呼地问。“为什么没人来照看我?”The younger man looked at her very sadly.‘Poor child!’ he said.‘You see,there#39;s nobody left alive in the house.So nobody can come.’年轻一点的男人忧伤地看着她,“可怜的孩子!”他说。“听着,这幢房子里的人全死了,所以没有人能来照看你。”In this strange and sudden way Mary learnt that both her mother and her father had died.以这样一种奇异而突然的方式,玛丽得知她的父母已不在人世,The few servants who had not died had run away in the night.No one had remembered little Miss Mary.She was all alone.活下来的几个用人也趁半夜逃走了。没人想起年幼的玛丽,就只剩下她一个人了。Because she had never known her parents well,she did not miss them at all.She only thought of herself,as she had always done.由于她跟父母并不亲近,也并不想念他们。像以前一样,她只想到了她自己。‘Where will I live?’she wondered.‘I hope I#39;ll stay with people who#39;ll let me do what I want.’“我该住哪儿呢?”她思量着。“我想跟那些让我想干什么就干什么的人在一起。”At first she was taken to an English family who had known her parents.一开始她被带到一户英国人家,他们认识她的父母。She hated their untidy house and noisy children, and preferred playing by herself in the garden.可她讨厌他们凌乱的房间和吵吵闹闹的孩子们,而宁愿一个人在花园里玩。One day she was playing her favourite game,pretending to make a garden, when one of the children,Basil,offered to help.一天,她正玩着最喜欢的造花园游戏,那家的孩子巴兹尔走过来想帮她忙。‘Go away!’cried Mary.‘I don#39;t want your help!’“走开!”玛丽大声喊道,“我才不用你帮忙!”For a moment Basil looked angry,and then he began to laugh He danced round and round Mary,and sang a funny little song about Miss Mary and her stupid flowers.巴兹尔呆站了一会儿,很生气,可很快又乐开了。他围着玛丽又蹦又跳,一边唱起一滑稽的有关玛丽和她愚蠢的花儿的歌。This made Mary very cross indeed.No one had ever laughed at her so unkindly.这可把玛丽气坏了,还从来没人这么刻薄地嘲笑过她呢!‘You#39;re going home soon,’said Basil.‘And we#39;re all very pleased you#39;re leaving!’“你就快回家了,”巴兹尔说。“我们真高兴你快走了。”‘I#39;m pleased too,’replied Mary.‘But where#39;s home?’“我也高兴,”玛丽答道。“可回哪儿的家?”‘You#39;re stupid if you don#39;t know that!’laughed Basil. England,of course!You#39;re going to live with your uncle,Mr Archibald Graven.’“你连这都不知道,可真够傻的!”巴兹尔笑道,“当然是英国!你要去跟你舅舅阿奇伯德?克莱文先生住了!”‘I#39;ve never heard of him,’said Mary coldly.“我从来没听说过他。”玛丽冷冷地说。‘But I know about him because I heard Father and Mother talking,’said Basil.‘He lives in a big lonely old house,and has no friends,because he#39;s so badtempered.He#39;s got a crooked back,and he#39;s horrid!’“可我知道,我听我爸爸妈妈谈论过他。他住在一幢孤零零的、又大又旧的房子里,一个朋友都没有,因为他脾气太坏了,他还是个驼背,可怕极了!”‘I don#39;t believe you!’cried Mary.“我才不信呢!”玛丽大声说。But the next day Basil#39;s parents explained that she was going to live with her uncle in Yorkshire,in the north of England.Mary looked bored and cross and said nothing.可是第二天,巴兹尔的父母解释说她将要到英格兰北部的约克郡,跟她的舅舅住在一起。玛丽显得又烦躁又恼怒,可什么都没说。After the long sea journey,she was met in London by Mr Craven#39;s housekeeper,Mrs Medlock.轮船在海上航行了很久,克莱文先生的管家梅洛太太到伦敦来接玛丽,Together they travelled north by train.Mrs Medlock was a large woman,with a very red face and bright black eyes.带她坐火车去北方。梅洛太太是个高大的女人,红脸膛,长着一双明亮的黑眼睛。Mary did not like her,but that was not surprising,because she did not usually like people.Mrs Medlock did not like Mary either.玛丽不喜欢她,这也没什么好奇怪的,因为她谁也不喜欢。梅洛太太也不怎么喜欢玛丽。‘What a disagreeable child!’thought the housekeeper.‘But perhaps I should talk to her.’“这孩子可真不讨人喜欢!”管家心里想。“不过也许我能跟她聊聊。”‘I can tell you a bit about your uncle if you like,’she said aloud.‘He lives in a big old house,a long way from anywhere.“要是你愿意,我可以给你讲讲你舅舅的事。”她大声说。“他住在一幢很大的老宅子里,离哪儿都不近。There are nearly a hundred rooms,but most of them are shut and locked.那个宅子差不多有一百个房间,可大部分都是上了锁的。There#39;s a big park round the house,and all kinds of gardens.Well,what do you think of that?’房子周围有一片很大的园林,还有各式的花园。你觉得怎么样?”‘Nothing,’replied Mary.‘It doesn#39;t matter to me.’“不怎么样,”玛丽答道。“跟我一点关系都没有。”Mrs Medlock laughed.‘You#39;re a hard little girl!Well,if you don#39;t care,Mr Craven doesn#39;t either.梅洛太太笑了,“你这个小倔丫头!好啦,如果你不在乎,克莱文先生自然也不在乎。He never spends time on anyone.He#39;s got a crooked back,you see,and although he#39;s always been rich,he was never really happy until he married.’他从不把时间花在任何人身上,他是个驼背,而且,尽管一直都很有钱,在他结婚之前他从来没有真正快乐过。”‘Married?’repeated Mary in surprise.“结婚?”玛丽惊奇地重复道。‘Yes,he married a sweet,pretty girl,and he loved her deeply.So when she died―’“是啊,娶了个温柔美丽的姑娘,他非常非常爱她。所以那姑娘一死――”‘Oh!Did she die?’asked Mary,interested.“哦!她死了吗?”玛丽感兴趣地问道。‘Yes,she did.And now he doesn#39;t care about anybody.“是啊,她死了。所以克莱文先生谁也不关心了,If he#39;s at home,he stays in his room and sees nobody.他在家的时候就呆在屋子里谁也不见,He won#39;t want to see you,so you must stay out of his way and do what you#39;re told.’他不会想见你的,所以你必须躲着他,照别人吩咐你的去做。”Mary stared out of the train window at the grey sky and the rain.玛丽望着车窗外灰色的天空和飘落的雨水,She was not looking forward to life at her uncle#39;s house.对于住在舅舅家的生活没有一丝期盼。The train journey lasted all day,and it was dark when they arrived at the station.火车走了一天,到站时天已经黑了。Then there was a long drive to get to the house.It was a cold,windy night,and it was raining heavily.可离那幢房子还有很远的路,要搭马车才能到。这是一个寒冷的夜晚,风疾雨骤。After a while Mary began to hear a strange,wild noise.过了一阵,玛丽听到一种奇怪的狂野的声音,She looked out of the window,but could see nothing except the darkness.她向窗外看去,可除了黑暗什么都看不见。‘What#39;s that noise?’she asked Mrs Medlock.‘It#39;s―It#39;s not the sea,is it?’“那是什么声音?”她问梅洛太太,“那――那不是海,对么?”‘No,that#39;s the moor.It#39;s the sound the wind makes,blowing across the moor.’“对,那不是海,是荒原的声音,是风吹过荒原时发出的声音。”‘What is a moor?’“荒原是什么?”‘It#39;s just miles and miles of wild land,with no trees or houses.“就是大片大片的荒地,没有树,也没有房屋,Your uncle#39;s house is right on the edge of the moor.’你舅舅家就住在荒原的尽头。”Mary listened to the strange,frightening sound.‘I don#39;t like it,’she thought.‘I don#39;t like it.’She looked more disagreeable than ever.玛丽听着那奇怪而又可怕的声音,心里想着“我讨厌它,我讨厌它。”她看上去更加不讨人喜欢了。 /255连云港人流医院

我要回帖

更多关于 正规医院做药流多少钱 的文章

随机推荐