beplay体育作假适不适合大户去的??

第三方登录:您要找的是不是:
“Our first big push will be on play,” said Susan Magsamen, the executive director of the group.
“我们第一轮的大推进很快就要上演了。”组织的执行理事苏珊·玛莎曼说道。
Also Flamini and Kaladze aren't sure to be disposable for the match, while Nesta and Borriello, both outworn after Sunday night game in Bari, are going to be on the play field from the start anyway.
同时还有弗拉米尼和卡拉泽也未能确定是否能安排出赛,而在周日晚对巴里的比赛中被替换下场内斯塔和博列洛将会无条件首发。
Free music player at the top of the website so when viewers change pages the music does not have to stop and should be on auto play and if they want to stop or skip music they should be able to do so.
免费提供网站的顶级音乐播放器,所以当观众改变页面的音乐并没有停止,并应以自动播放,如果他们想要停止或跳过音乐,他们应该能够这样做。
We are ready for the contests that are upcoming and the hundreds of delegates that will be in play on March 4.
我们做好了准备在即将到来的3月4日的竞争中,争取到数百名党代表的支持。
She wants to be in on the play.
她想在剧中当主角。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
The 1968 hit show Hair brought rock music to the Broadway stage for the first time. But pop radio stations could no longer be counted on to play Broadway songs.
1968年大受欢迎的《毛发》首度将摇滚乐带上百老汇的舞台,但是已经不能再依靠流行音乐电台播放百老汇歌曲。
If it fails, he'll be called on to play some new cards of his own.
如果失败,他会被要求去发挥自己的一些新卡。
So, I will not hesitate, I set at the foot of this road, to himimmolation: must be at play on this piece of land out of all my talents.
于是,我不在迟疑了,我定了脚下这条路,暗下决心:一定要在这片热土上发挥出我的全部才华。
Emerging economies will be called on to play an even larger role in a multi-speed global economy characterized by protracted rehabilitation of over-extended balance sheets in industrial countries.
在当前增长不一致的全球经济中,工业化国家过度膨胀的资产负债表需要一个长期的修复过程。
I'd revisit the offense. I'd revisit the decision to fill the roster with old stiff dudes who wouldn't be able to play on 25 NBA teams, but almost won rings here.
我重新审视进攻,重新考虑将那些在联盟25个球队都混不进去,却几乎来这里拿冠军的老将们招进球队的决定。
Marcelo won't be fit to play on Sunday and Fabio may also miss the match.
马塞洛不会在周日的比赛中出场,法比奥也可能会错过比赛。
Will you be able to play on the same team with other players online, for example?
你能够发挥与网络上的其他球员同一支球队,例如?
Brown, averaging 5.7 points and 7.3 rebounds this season, said he expects to be able to play on Friday when the Lakers host Minnesota.
这个赛季布朗平均5.7分,7.3个篮板,有望在星期五对阵明尼苏达森林狼队中出场。
This time tomorrow I'll be watching you play on TV.
明天这时候我将在电视上看你进行比赛。
Your A-squad will still be able to play on sundays and wednesdays right?
一线队周中周末比赛不受影响吧?
Currently, social control over the brave act for a just cause should be based on the full play of moral and strengthen the legal control of it.
当前,对见义勇为的社会控制应在充分发挥道德作用的基础上,强化对见义勇为的法律控制。
Domestic analysts say Beijing Auto's better M&A strategy might be to play more on its home turf, where it has a stronger presence and credentials.
国内分析师们说,北汽控股较佳的并购策略在国内市场可能更有用武之地,它在国内的相对实力和资历更强。
"The temptation will be great to play on resentment and nationalism in this way, " says Huang Jing.
黄靖表示:“以这种方式利用民愤和民族主义,将具有巨大的诱惑力。
Digital TV has some strong functions which can be brought into play on some certain conditions.
数字电视有着强大的功能,在一定条件下发挥作用。
I'm not sure if we will be able to play on the same level.
我不确定我们是否有能力和他们在同一水平上进行比赛。
He is always eager to be on the move or play games with you.
他总是渴望放在移动或与你玩游戏。
More than and 10 years ago it has Xi and double joined the band, now and then be invited on stage to play.
十多年前汐然和成双也曾加入乐队,如今再被邀上台一同表演。
Would you be willing to play him on a one-on-one basketball game?
你愿意和他打一场一对一的篮球赛吗?
Until now the City has been the Wimbledon of finance: the players may be foreign but they play on Britain's court.
直到现在,伦敦一直是金融界的温布尔顿:运动员也许是国外的,但赛场是英国的。
Until now the City has been the Wimbledon of finance: the players may be foreign but they play on Britain's court.
直到现在,伦敦一直是金融界的温布尔顿:运动员也许是国外的,但赛场是英国的。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 beplay体育中国违法吗 的文章

随机推荐