3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于西格蒙德·弗洛伊德的英语介绍~谢谢哈
君子空情64416
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Sigmund Freud (German pronunciation:[zikmnt ft]),born Sigismund Schlomo Freud (6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939),was a Jewish-Austrian neurologist who founded the psychoanalytic school of psychiatry.[1] Freud is best known for his theories of the unconscious mind and the defense mechanism of repression,and for creating the clinical practice of psychoanalysis for treating psychopathology through dialogue between a patient,technically referred to as an "analysand",and a psychoanalyst.Freud is also renowned for his redefinition of sexual desire as the primary motivational energy of human life,as well as for his therapeutic techniques,including the use of free association,his theory of transference in the therapeutic relationship,and the interpretation of dreams as sources of insight into unconscious desires.He was an early neurological researcher into cerebral palsy,and a prolific essayist,drawing on psychoanalysis to contribute to the history,interpretation and critique of culture.While some of Freud's ideas have fallen out of favor or have been modified by Neo-Freudians,and modern advances in the field of psychology have shown flaws in some of his theories,Freud's work remains seminal in humans' quest for self-understanding,especially in the history of clinical approaches.In academia,his ideas continue to influence the humanities and social sciences.He is considered one of the most prominent thinkers of the first half of the 20th century,in terms of originality and intellectual influence.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高手帮帮忙哈
多谢多谢【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,212,659贴子:
高手帮帮忙哈
多谢多谢收藏
帮忙找修辞手法 谢谢哈My Desire for a BedMy desire for a bed originated from my sharp stomachache. For more than thirty minutes I bent over the desk with my head in my hands in the indifferent classroom. With eyes closed under the heavy load of cold loneliness and ears stuffed with hot noise of the other classmates, my body was so eager to anchor in my remote home that my heart was almost torn into pieces when my legs were still nailed on the classroom ground.I was tormented by the hideous gastritis. I feI desired nothing, but a bed,a bed with a warm quilt and a soft pillow in a quiet room. But I was a college student, who wasn't allowed to go back to the dormitory until eleven o'clock in the morning, and who, like a prisoner, had no freedom to choose what he or she liked to do. And I, of course, knew clearly the iron rule, the iron door and the iron-faced doorkeeper of our “common home”. So the only thing I could do was to sit still in the classroom although I was feeling myself on a knife-edge.As time sailed by, the everlasting torture made me dizzier and dizzier. Ache swallowed all my persistence and scattered bitterness in every cell of my nerves. Lying on a bed became so ravenous a hope that it grew into my transcendent ideal of life. Devoted to this ideal, I was pumped courage up. I would try to break the rule and throw off my self-esteem to beg the amiable doorkeeper to let me in.Without troubling others, I staggered forward to my holy destination. But, as usual, my earnest request was battered by the cruel and icy : “NO!” 一I couldn't believe it! There was only ten minutes to eleven o'clock. Was the world so horrible and miserable? Wasn't there any sympathy and kindness? Anger was burning like a fire dragon in my chest. My blood was boiling. What was worse, my stomachache, like a poisonous snake, vanquished me by its poison and deprived me of all my strength. I couldn't utter a word but waited in the howling wind, pale and helpless.Ages passed. The door opened. At last I could entertain myself with such an "extravagant hope". Being embraced by the lovable bed and quilt, I felt as if I was a merry baby in my mother's arms. With my floating into the real dream, joyful and sorrowful tears poured down from my eyes.
英语外教口语培训班乐语让您找回信心,大胆说英语——来乐语教育大声说英语吧.英语外教口语培训班小班教学免费体验,三个月短期见效so easy
挺诡异的文字啊&&
不过啥叫修辞手法??像中文那样的比喻拟人吗
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 多谢关心 英语 的文章

随机推荐