Hola ABC的英语口音老师口音地道吗?

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 89|回复: 8
我是很想给孩子报一个纯正英语的外教,这样的话,孩子的口语也会有所提高的,网上那么多的英语培训班,不知道哪一个好?我真的很着急要寻找一个好一点的英语培训班,别人家孩子都是网上上课的,看着他们成绩,口语都不错,就开始又担心其自己的孩子了。
我觉得吧比特e学堂真的挺不错的,因为我哥哥给我侄子就是报了这个的,他去年在那里学习之后,侄子的英语就说的很好,这是他们的官网,你可以去看看看。&&
你可以试试网上学堂视频上课,外教老师在线一对一教学,比特e学堂英语就是这样机构,我的小侄女就在那里上课,外教在线教学,很棒。
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
你可以试试网上学堂视频上课,外教老师在线一对一教学,比特e学堂英语就是这样机构,我的小侄女就在那里上课,外教在线教学,很棒。
如果家长有时间,可以找些好玩的教材,在家教,如果不方便,可以让孩子报一些线上的外教英语课,比如老师好、比特e学堂这些,节约时间,还可以和外教直接对话。
可以看看比特e学堂那里的老师都是经验丰富的教育专家,我孩子和他们一对一上课都积极性比较高。
我的小孩之前也在线上学习英语,根本没什么效果,之后和她爸爸商量了一下报了比特e学堂,已经学了半年了,进步很大。希望我的分享能给你带来帮助
比特e学堂不错。不知道你听说过没有。我觉得特别好,学了之后孩子特别喜欢。
Powered by Discuz!
& Comsenz Inc.Hola 娜蒂!第6课 我要学习西班牙语 R 发音-欢迎-谢谢【人人网 - 分享】
Hola 娜蒂!第6课 我要学习西班牙语 R 发音-欢迎-谢谢
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
没人看我了嘛?
动感新主播、摇摆起来
新人主播求关注嘤嘤嘤
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 377|回复: 23
  请问在tutorabc学英语效果怎么样?外教老师专业吗?我的英语不太好,特别是口语这块,导致对现在的工作影响很大。听说现在很流行那种线上的上课方式,我们也想试一下,提高一下英语口语沟通表达能力,看了一下现在线上还是蛮多外教的,就想知道请问在tutorabc学英语效果怎么样?外教老师专业吗?
  请问在tutorabc学英语效果怎么样?外教老师专业吗?这块我还真不清楚,就是闲着没事试了一节课,网络上的报价也不统一,大部分的口径是:tutorabc英语价格起步基本都是2万—4万,之后依次往上递增,收费高达6、7万也有的。
  外教老师专业吗?tutorabc也全是外教一对一,长期学习应该还不错的,就学费太贵了。
本帖最后由 萧萧秋枫舞 于
15:14 编辑
  我觉得还是多对比几家吧,都是线上一对一教学的,我是在这家上外语课: 。注册下就免费试听,推荐你去试一试,外教一对一上课的。现在已经有小半年了,当时报课半年的价格好像是3888元,英语能力提高了,口语也变流利了,发音也标准,纯正欧美味,有点骄傲了。。。推荐大家去试试看。
  其实网上有很多的评价,好坏参半,选择一家适合自己的才是正确的。
  我也注册了很多的线上英语的网站,但是后来慌不择路,我觉得自己一定要好好想想怎么选择到自己满意的培训学校!
  我在tutorabc试过课,tutorabc试听过课程,老师看起来很负责,是菲律宾的,口音有点不准,其它的也没什么,价格确实是100多一节课。
  一、 师资:老师的口语是否地道?
  二、 专业性:级别划分比较细,即可随到随学。
  三、 环境:全外教的环境是最好的
  四、 价格:性价比,首先要比较的是单课程价格
  五、上课时间是否灵活
  而且一定要试听正式课程!试听正式课程!试听正式课程!重要的事情说三遍!!!
本帖最后由 南海峰 于
15:07 编辑
  我没有选择tutorabc,是因为他的价格我没法接受,后来还是选择这一家外教网,半年收费才3888元,性价比很高,欧美外教老师,线上一对一授课,可以自主决定上课时间,课程可录制,方便课后复习。在线一对一模式让师生之间很多互动机会,并且上课时间还可以自主决定,在家就能上课。很是方便快捷,非常适合上班族,学生党。还有免费的试听课程体验:。推荐大家去试听一下。
  我觉得还是多对比几家吧,都是线上一对一教学的,我是在这家上外语课:.cn/vst/ ...
我觉得OK,谢谢你的推荐,我先领一节课晚上下班去试试吧,感觉不错。
tutorabc学英语效果怎么样?
tutorabc专业吗?
Powered by Discuz!
& Comsenz Inc.&咨询电话:
微信公众号
教学专长:雅思考试课程,口说及发音
教学年资:1年
教学背景:澳大利亚墨尔本大学 / 音乐表演系
教学/工作经验:知名英语学校教师/私人英语家教
教师简介 :
My teaching focuses on giving the students the confidence to speak English and eliminating the common barriers they face. I have received regular feedback on my teaching and my students describe me as a friendly and approachable teacher with a clear and easy to understand voice.
我的教学理念在于提升学生在英语口说上的信心,并且除去他们在学习上遇到的困难。很开心能常常得到学生的回馈,学生们形容我是一位友善且亲切的老师,并且有着清楚且易懂的口音。
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:会话技巧,发音,雅思考试之听力与口说
教学年资:25年
教学背景:澳大利亚墨尔本大学 / 音乐系
教学/工作经验:知名雅思训练中心讲师/ 私人音乐家教老师
教师简介 :
I can really help students prepare to study or travel abroad. I’m always friendly and encouraging in my lessons, and I really try to focus on building a student’s confidence and working around their individual needs.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语语音、拼音、理解、生活对话
教学年资:15年
教学背景:哥伦比亚大学
教学/工作经验:美国公立学校中学、小学教师/小学、中学、大学家教/成人英语教学志工
教师简介 :
A variety of different methods are used in my teaching process, including everything from visual and auditory aids, to games and class discussions. Conducting a very practical instruction style, my goal is for you to take the things you learn and use them, right away!
在教学过程中我会使用多种不同的方法,包括视觉及听觉的辅助教材、游戏及课堂讨论。秉持着实用的教学风格,我的目标是能够让学生立刻使用所学。
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语口试准备课程
教学年资:16年
教学背景:爱荷华州立大学 / 商业系
教学/工作经验:国际TESOL英语师资专业认证/担任爱荷华州小区-义务教师/网页设计公司 - 部门主管
教师简介 :
Attention is given to the individual needs of each student. Short-term and long-term goals are identified and worked towards in a reasonable and practical manner. Learn to overcome common mistakes quickly and find your way to English fluency.
在在线英语课堂上,我会了解并关心学生的学习需求,运用有条理且实际的教学方法,帮助你达成英语学习的短期和长期目标。我的教学能够让你克服英语口说常见的错误,用正确的途径与方法,让你的英语更加流利!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:实用英语会话
教学年资:6年6個月
教学/工作经验:营队活动领队/加洲小学/伊利诺伊州立大学语言学院
教师简介 :
I have been teaching for nearly seven years now. I am patient, friendly, and I will guide you and help you to build your new language skills and use them in the real world. I will give my best to make this learning experience both pleasant and fulfilling.
我从事语言教学已经快7年了,是一位有耐心且十分友善的老师。让我来帮助你,建立良好的英语能力,并且可以在生活中实际使用英语与人对话。快来报名我的英语课,体验学习英语的乐趣,以及开口说英语的成就感!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:商业英语、实用会话
教学年资:14年
教学背景:加拿大多伦多大学
教学/工作经验:小学、国高中至大学各科目家教/自由作家
教师简介 :
I enjoy teaching English in a way that's interesting and practical, going beyond simple lecturing to help a student really grasp the language and foster an interest in learning English that will continue long after our lessons.
我喜欢用一种有趣又实用的方法来教英语,跳脱传统的上课形式,让学生能真正掌握并培养对英语的兴趣,使他们在课程结束后,有动力持续学习。
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:全民英检、语法、发音、写作、实用英语会话
教学背景:舍布鲁克大学 英语与跨文化研究
教学/工作经验:TEFL英语师资认证/英语教师/私人英语家教
教师简介 :
I can help you for the GEPT, explain the grammar rules, make the difference between 2 different sounds (phonics), and have practical conversations. Helping you will be my pleasure.
我擅长教授全民英检,能够清楚有条理地解释语法句型;在发音课程部份,可以帮助学生分辨二个相似的发音字,以及引导学生念出正确的发音,英语会话课程,会运用生活化的主题,帮助学生将英语融入生活中。看到学生们能够流利的说出英语,是我最大的成就!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语会话、商用英语、工作学业面试与报告技巧
教学年资:10年
教学背景:麦基尔大学 - 音乐/伯克利音乐学院 – 音乐演奏
教学/工作经验:高中音乐老师/成人美语教师
教师简介 :
教师简介 :
I am fond of traveling around the world. Discovered that growing food and interacting with the outdoors is a wonderful way to live life. I really enjoy teaching English and I am keen on sharing ideas and experiences with you.
我喜爱到世界各地去旅行,品尝各式各样的美食,探访大自然的景点,从中增添生活的乐趣。我享受英语教学的时光,也十分乐意与你分享我的生活经验以及商业知识!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:实用英语会话、商用英语、发音
教学背景:巴宾顿学院 / 专业财务会计
教学/工作经验:知名补习班在线教师/英国科尔曼布拉德修会计师事务所资深会计师
教师简介 :
My strong skills are pronunciation as I have travelled the world I have a good knowledge of accents, so I am able to give students a good idea of how words sound in different countries, along with different words used in each situation.
在教导学生英语发音时,我能够运用旅行经验来帮助学生融会贯通各国发音以及腔调,并提供给学生不同国家的在日常生活用字的差异与正确说法喔!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:日常生活口语会话、商用英语、考试课程
教学年资:7年
教学背景:麻州大学波士顿分校 / 历史学系
教学/工作经验:知名英语补习班英语教师/知名高中英语教师/韩国补习班英语教师
教师简介 :
教师简介 :
My classes always take a student-centered approach. From the first day of class, I give my students a lively, engaging learning environment where they are doing most of the speaking.
我的教学方法总是以学员为中心,从第一堂课开始,我就能提供学生非常生动且融入英语的学习环境,让学生能不畏惧的开口说英语。
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语语法句型、英语阅读、商用英语
教学背景:南非西开普大学 / 心理学系
教学/工作经验:知名在线家教英语老师
教师简介 :
If you are looking to improve your conversational skills, grammar, reading, speaking or knowledge of the English language, word use, business etiquette, interviewing or working interaction, then I will be the right teacher for you !
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
Leon (里昂)
教学专长:商用英语,多益,雅思,实用英语
教学背景:澳洲莫道克大学 / 心理学及人力资源管理
教学/工作经验:TEFL国际英语教学证照 / TESOL 国际英语教学证照
教师简介 :
IHello everyone! My name is Leon. I am very excited to be your English language teacher. In my lessons, I focus a lot on Reading, Speaking and Pronunciation. I will gladly tailor my teaching style to suit your learning needs. I will do my best to make our lessons as fun and interesting as possible!
See you soon!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:专业学术英语、商业英语,托业、托福
教学年资:6年以上
教学背景:加拿大多伦多大学/主修英语
教学/工作经验:国际TEFL英语师资专业认证、国际TESOL英语师资专业认证
教师简介 :
Hello! My name is Shayna, and I am from Toronto, Canada. I majored in English and received an Honors BA at the University of Toronto, and have over 6 years of experience teaching both adults and children. I also have TEFL and TESOL teaching certification. I have taught English at universities, business corporations, language schools, and online, and have helped students with skills such as business writing, travel English, and improving their TOEIC and/or TOEFL scores. I am very enthusiastic about teaching online, as it allows me to meet even more people from around the world, and to help them reach their own individual English goals. Whether you'd like to work on conversational English, Business English, test scores, or specific assignments, I'd be very happy to help. I hope to meet you very soon!
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语会话、语法、写作、实用英语
教学年资:21年
教学背景:英国格林威治大学 / 信息管理系、英国利物浦大学 / 工商管理
教学/工作经验:知名在线英语教师、ESL Lecturer 英语讲师
教师简介 :
Hello and very warm welcome. I am Felicien or Phyll for short. I am from London, UK and I adore teaching. I've always worked in teaching. My experience includes infants, young adults, adults, students, trainee teachers, professionals, business owners/executives… both online and in person. I am a qualified, experienced and EF-Certified online ESL teacher. I can't wait to meet you in class and have great, enjoyable English lessons with you.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语口语、听力、发音、语法
教学年资:3年
教学/工作经验:柬埔寨英语语言中心教师、柬埔寨英语语言学校教师、泰国教师训练员
教师简介 :
Hello, My name is Luc. I am a native English speaker from New South Wales, Australia. I have over three years experience teaching English as a second language in South East Asia and China. I enjoy teaching all ages and levels, using both a communicative (speaking and listening) and gram specializing in phonics and pronunciation. I look forward to meeting and helping Taiwanese students with any of their English language skill needs and goals, with enjoyable, useful, fun lessons.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:会话英语、商务英语、发音、考试课程
教学背景:加拿大滑铁卢大学 / 计算机科学
教学/工作经验:商务英语教师、信息科技公司
教师简介 :
I moved to Thailand to live. Most people I meet here want to learn English and I found myself wanting to help them. In fact, I have been informally helping Thais learn English for five years. Also, I have studied the Thai language, a very different language from English, so I appreciate how difficult it can be to learn a language so different from my own. I like the idea of online teaching - being able to reach out “one-on-one” to a student from another country.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:语法、发音、简报技巧、商务英语,考试课程 (托业、托福、雅思)
教学年资:20年
教学背景:英国艾塞克斯大学 / 历史 / 博士
教学/工作经验:作者(为台湾学校编写英语学习教材及在线学习教材)、台湾英语家教、丹麦英语教师
教师简介 :
I have developed my teaching methods specifically for Chinese-speaking students, and my classes are designed to serve the needs of each individual student. I always make sure to create a study environment that makes the learning experience both satisfying and effective. My broad knowledge of topics, my patience, and sense of humor will keep you entertained and focused on strengthening your English skills.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:口说、发音、听力、商务英语
教学年资:2年
教学/工作经验:英国国际语言学校英语教师、欧洲英语学校教师、国际商业学校教师
教师简介 :
Hi. My name is Ann and I have lived in South Africa and in Bournemouth in England, the home of some of the best English schools in the country. I have taught at some of these schools. Last year I taught in Cambodia and now I am Thailand and I am also learning Thai. So I know how difficult it is to learn a new language especially one that is so different to your own. This makes me patient and understanding.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语会话、英语检定课程、商业英语课程
教学年资:7年
教学背景:中央佛罗里达大学&&人际和企业沟通
教学/工作经验:在线英语教师 /英语会话老师
教师简介 :
For more than 6 years, I have been very blessed to share my high-energy passion for English instruction with highly motivated learners like you, and I look forward to starting your English Adventure today. When shall we start?
超过六年的教学生涯中,我乐于将所学的知识分享给乐于学习的学员。我已迫不及待地希望今天就能带你开始这趟英语大冒险!你说,我们何时开始呢?
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:英语发音、英语语法、日常英语会话、商务英语
教学年资:1年
教学背景:美國密歇根大學學士學位
教学/工作经验:線上ESL英語課程教師
教师简介 :
I have a passion for teaching and my specialty includes daily conversation, pronunciation, business English and grammar. My personal and work experience in the business field also makes me an effective tool where efficient communication in English is extremely important.
我是一个极具教学热忱的教师,擅长的教学内容包含日常英语会话、英语发音、商务英语和英语语法。我会将累积多年的商场实务经验,灵活应用在英语课程教学上,有助于学员将英语变成一种有效的沟通利器。
【听听在线英语老师的声音】
教学专长:实用英语会话
教学背景:加拿大卡尔顿大学 / 英国文学
教学/工作经验:知名中学英语教师/TEFL认证
教师简介 :
I am a self-driven and optimistic individual who has many hopes for the future! I believe that the children are the future and it is important to provide them the best education possible. I believe everyone can be whatever they’d like to be and everyone has that potential.
【听听在线英语老师的声音】

我要回帖

更多关于 地道的口音拼音 的文章

随机推荐