boys be ambitiouss young什么意思

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
1. Chris is so ambitious, so determined to do it all.
克里斯踌躇满志,决心要将它都做完。
来自柯林斯例句
2. This is an ambitious and intriguing movie, full of striking imagery.
这是一部气势恢宏、引人入胜的电影,充满了动人心魄的瑰丽意象。
来自柯林斯例句
3. The plan may well be over-ambitious, and is clearly open to discussion.
该计划可能太过好高骛远,势必要招致争论。
来自柯林斯例句
4. He was by his own account an ambitious workaholic.
据他自己所言,他是个雄心勃勃的工作狂。
来自柯林斯例句
5. Diplomats now expect the mission to be much less ambitious.
这一来外交官们估计这次任务会轻松很多。
来自柯林斯例句
6. Nowadays it's acceptable for women to be ambitious. But it wasn't then.
如今,女性胸怀大志也能被接受,但那时候不是这样。
来自柯林斯例句
7. The ambitious project was completed in only nine months.
这个规模宏大的项目只用了9个月就完成了。
来自柯林斯例句
8. For socially ambitious couples this is a problem.
对于一心要出人头地的夫妇来说,这就是一个问题。
来自柯林斯例句
9. Marcus was handsome, dynamic and ambitious.
马库斯仪表堂堂,精力充沛且雄心勃勃。
来自柯林斯例句
10. He has always been ambitious and fiercely competitive.
他一直都雄心勃勃,而且极其好胜。
来自柯林斯例句
1. We are well equipped and the club is ambitious.
2. He was ambitious in life and loved to party.
3. The government's new mortgage guarantee scheme is ambitious.
4. Highly motivated and ambitious candidates are encouraged to apply.
5. Meanwhile, the bigger banks have become more ambitious.
6. Ruthless he may have been, and always ambitious.
7. The project, he admitted, was extremely ambitious.
8. Helps th' ambitious hill the heav'ns to scale.
9. His gallery has ambitious ideas for diversifying into publishing.
10. An ambitious diplomatist would probably be wise to marry.
用作形容词 (adj.)
S+be+~+ prep. -phrase
S+be+~+to- v
1. We are looking for an ambitious young assistant.
我们正在找一名雄心壮志的青年助手。
来自《权威词典》
2. The government has announced an ambitious programme to modernize the railway network.
政府宣布了一项高要求的计划,使铁路网现代化。
来自《权威词典》
3. This is an ambitious piece of work.
这是一件耗时的作品。
来自《权威词典》
4. The environment minister has set ambitious goals for the recycling of household waste.
环保部长已经定了回收利用家庭废物的高目标。
来自《权威词典》
5. There are bound to be problems with such an ambitious scheme.
要求如此之高的计划肯定会有问题。
来自《权威词典》
6. He is an ambitious man.
他是个有野心的人。
来自《权威词典》
7. He is an ambitious young man full of enthusiasm and vitality.
他是个充满热情与活力的有远大抱负的青年。
来自《权威词典》
8. It was a little town of ambitious name—Carlsbad.
这是一个小镇,却有着一个很响亮的名字——卡尔斯巴德。
来自《权威词典》
9. Ambitious students get the best marks.
有抱负的学生才能取得最好的成绩。
来自《权威词典》
10. The tunnel was one of the most ambitious engineering project ever undertaken.
这一隧道是所承接过的要求最高的工程项目之一。
来自《权威词典》
11. She has some ambitious expansion plans for her business.
她有一些需要付出巨大努力的企业扩展计划。
来自《权威词典》
12. She's the sort of ambitious young professional that any company would be glad to have on its staff.
她是那种任何公司都乐意聘用的雄心勃勃的年轻专业人才。
来自《权威词典》
13. She is an ambitious young doctor.
她是位胸怀大志的年轻医生。
来自《权威词典》
14. We cooked nothing more ambitious than boiled eggs.
除了煮鸡蛋外,我们没有做什么更复杂的菜。
来自《权威词典》
15. The program is laudably ambitious.
这项计划雄心勃勃,值得称道。
来自《权威词典》
16. Jogging every morning? That's very ambitious, isn't it?
每天早上慢跑?那会非常费时费力的,是不是?
来自《权威词典》
17. Boys, be ambitious!
孩子们,要有雄心大志!
来自《权威词典》
18. She is politically ambitious.
她有政治野心。
来自《权威词典》
19. The plan is too ambitious.
这个计划野心太大。
来自《权威词典》
20. His plans are admirable ambitious: he wants to master French, German and Spanish before he is twenty.
他的计划雄心勃勃,令人钦佩:他想在20岁以前掌握法语、德语和西班牙语。
来自《权威词典》
21. She's extremely ambitious and intends to be running her own company by the time she's 30.
她雄心勃勃,打算在30岁的时候开一家自己的公司。
来自《权威词典》
22. The actor was ambitious of success.
这位演员渴望获得成功。
来自《权威词典》
23. He is ambitious after power.
他热衷于追求权力。
来自《权威词典》
24. The actress is ambitious of applause.
这女演员极想得到喝彩。
来自《权威词典》
25. He is ambitious of the position.
他渴望得到这个职务。
来自《权威词典》
26. He is ambitious for fame.
他热衷成名。
来自《权威词典》
27. She is ambitious of success in her stage career.
她渴望在她的舞台生涯中获得成功。
来自《权威词典》
28. Her parents were intensely ambitious for her and her younger sister.
她的父母对她和她妹妹有着很高的期望。
来自《权威词典》
29. Gamblers are ambitious after money.
赌徒贪钱。
来自《权威词典》
30. He's very ambitious for his children.
他对他的孩子们的期望极大。
来自《权威词典》
31. He is ambitious for social status.
他极想获得社会地位。
来自《权威词典》
32. She is ambitious to succeed in life as a woman journalist.
她渴望自己作为一名女新闻工作者在生活中取得成功。
来自《权威词典》
33. They are ambitious to play.
他们极想玩。
来自《权威词典》
34. She is ambitious to get through high school in two years.
她很想在两年内读完高中。
来自《权威词典》
35. She is ambitious to win an Olympic gold.
她有雄心壮志要赢得一枚奥运会金牌。
来自《权威词典》
36. John is ambitious to become as famous as Edison.
约翰有野心想和爱迪生一样有名。
来自《权威词典》
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!ambition (n.) 雄心 [重点用法] ambitious adj. 志向远大的; 有雄心壮志的;有野心的 be ambitious for [power, social positi——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
ambition (n.) 雄心 [重点用法] ambitious adj. 志向远大的; 有雄心壮志的;有野心的 be ambitious for [power, social position, etc.] 极欲获得[权力, 社会地位等] be ambitious of success渴望成功 be ambitious to serve the people一心想为人民服务 [典例] 1) Her ambition is the presidency. 她的抱负是成为一名总统 2) After several hours’ work, she had no ambition to go dancing. 没有精力去跳舞了 3) The prince was attracted by the girl’s beauty, and ambitious to marry her. 王子为女孩的美貌打动了.渴望能娶到她. [练习] 汉译英 1) 他的理想就是环游世界. 2) 作为一个志向远大的领导者.他想带领当地人们过上幸福的生活. Keys: 1)His ambition is to sail around the world. 2) As an ambitious leader, he wants to guide the local people to lead a happy life. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
It was in the past two years that Aaron Segura was always sinking at West Mesa High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The 16?year?old student was __1__ in golf, but his __2__ was another matter. Aaron was “just walking through the chapters hard” in courses like chemistry, his grades were low, and he was __3__ to dropping out. It was not that Aaron didn't have __4__; it simply didn't exist in his large, impersonal public high school. Then his mother heard about Albuquerque's Charter Vocational High School(特立职业高中), a place where students __5__ plenty of one?on?one attention. Something else __6__ Aaron even more. His one strong goal was to go into __7__, and Charter Vocational had just the thing for him: an architectural CAD(computer?aided drafting) program. Aaron __8__ the school at the beginning of his junior year. For the first time, he __9__ himself excited about learning. By the following summer, he had got a(n) __10__ as a draftsman for an architectural firm. His plan was to __11__ drafting professionally after he graduated. If Aaron has anyone to thank for his __12__ of the fortune, it was Danny Moon, a long?time industrial arts teacher. Moon __13__ a vocational apprenticeship(学徒) program in the mid?1990s, __14__ the Albuquerque school district couldn't pay for any longer. But two years later, in 2000, Moon's phone rang. The state had recently __15__ a charter school law, and a district official wondered if Moon might be __16__ in opening a vocational charter school. An easy __17__. With this sort of instruction, Moon knew he could __18__ students like Aaron,who might have a __19__ time in traditional high schools. He'd also be filling an increasing __20__ across New Mexico for skilled labor.
1.A.average        B.excellent    C.curious    D.different 2.A.ability        B.ideal      C.study     D.mission 3.A.certain       B.close      C.cautious   D.eager 4.A.ambition     B.energy      C.courage    D.experience 5.A.pay       B.gain       C.draw    D.bring 6.A.appealed    B.attracted      C.employed   D.comforted 7.A.firm       B.golf        C.chemistry   D.architecture 8.A.applied   B.attended      C.qualified     D.admitted 9.A.recognized   B.enjoyed       C.found   D.devoted 10.A.job      B.condition      C.situation    D.occasion 11.A.pick up    B.make up      C.take up   D.set up 12.A.change   B.progress      C.effort       D.achievement 13.A.realized    B.ran        C.discovered   D.offered 14.A.since    B.until        C.though     D.after 15.A.passed   B.made       C.proved      D.appeared 16.A.crazy    B.fond       C.interested    D.aware 17.A.direction   B.answer      C.promise       D.success 18.A.create   B.worry       C.regret      D.target 19.A.royal    B.tough      C.free     D.short 20.A.demand     B.form   C.order        D.satisfaction
It would be a tremendous ______ to carry the Olympic torch. That was a very proud day and carrying the new torch would be amazing.
A. ambition  B. privilege&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. principle&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. prejudice &
During my second year of college, I was a part-time waitress in Chicago. I spent most of my time on  36
and as little as possible on conversation. I wasn’t used to talking to unknown people except when taking  37 .
One night, a little old man came in and  38  himself in my section. I took his order and went on my way. But I  39
that he came in week after week and always sat at one of my tables. Slowly, I began having short
with him. His name was Mr. Rodgers, but he
41 that I call him Don. I learned that he and his wife had gone to dinner and a movie every Saturday. Since she had died, he  42
the tradition alone.
As the weeks went on, I began to sit and  43
talk with Don. We talked about his wife, his days  ___44 in the war, his son who had grown up and also served as a pilot in the army. Eventually, we began to talk about my  45
— going to school, my new boyfriend and the expectation of my future.
About four months after meeting him, I received  46
from a nurse telling me that Don was in hospital. He was  47
complications (并发症) from a heart operation. I  48
drove to the hospital to see him. The first thing he did was thank me for  49
him to visit the doctor. At first I didn’t know what he was  50 . Then I remembered that about three weeks earlier, Don was  51
about chest pains and I gave him the number of a  52
A nurse asked, “Are you his daughter?” and I replied, “No, I’m his  53 .”
can become good friends. I recently found it  55
to talk to customers at the restaurant and I have had a lot more fun. 36. A. school   B. work    C. cinema   D. home
37. A. orders   B. notes    C. advice    D. clothes
38. A. raised   B. greeted    C. seated    D. balanced 39. A. realized   B. wondered  C. understood  D. noticed
40. A. Examinations        B. Conversations
C. preparations        D. competitions 41. A. ordered   B. believed   C. refused   D. insisted 42. A. called off  B. left out    C. carried on  D. dealt with 43. A. actually   B. helplessly   C. obviously  D. hopefully 44. A. escaping  B. working   C. wandering  D. flying
45. A. ambition  B. identity    C. occupation  D. hobby 46. A. an article  B. a bill     C. an offer   D. a call 47. A. treating   B. experiencing  C. studying  D. observing 48. A. immediately B. eventually  C. frequently D. deliberately
49. A. forcing   B. forbidding  C. urging      D. inviting
50. A. going through B. setting aside  C. referring to   D. making up 51. A. arguing  B. complaining  C. discussing D. thinking 52. A. doctor    B. dentist    C. lawyer   D. manager
53. A. student   B. waitress   C. niece    D. secretary
54. A. Relatives   B. Colleagues  C. Neighbors  D. Strangers
55. A. unbelievable B. possible   C. enjoyable D. reasonable
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36 ~ 55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Serbian tennis player Ana Ivanovic, 20, has made a perfect season this year. She
the final and has become the fourth one at Wimbledon.Ana became
37 in tennis when she was five after watching it on television. She 38 her parents to take her to a local tennis school. She was then
39 a racket(球拍)for her fifth birthday and immediately fell in love with the
40 .But Serbia is a nation with very little tennis tradition. Young Ana experienced a hard time: she had to
in a swimming pool. The club where she trained could not
to heat its swimming pool in the winter. Club officials decided to let water out, make the
dry and lay down carpet, and that’s where Ana got her first
of indoor tennis.Ana was lucky. The key moment in her life was when she
45 a Swiss businessman — Holzmann. He was told about Ana’s
46 . Surprisingly, it took him just two hours to
to be her manager after seeing her game. Within two years, Ana had paid him back, 48 in a series of matches.Moreover, Holzmann wisely ended Ana’s early
with Nike, where Maria Sharapova, the world popular Russian tennis player, is the first. Ana now has a
to become the Sharapova of Adidas.Ana is a
girl with a pleasing smile,
saying anything that could hurt someone. But don’t be fooled by her innocent manner. Her
is to become number one. In fact, she is doing so well at the moment.On the other hand,
travels prevent her seeing her family much. “That’s what I miss the most, but I know that’s the price I must pay to
my dream of becoming number one.” 36.A. trusted         B. reached           C. hated            D. covered37.A. skilled         B. embarrassed       C. bored            D. interested38.A. begged         B. forced           C. predicted         D. invited39.A. lent           B. shown           C. given            D. passed40.A. game          B. racket            C. parents           D. school41.A. swim          B. compete          C. practise          D. perform42.A. refuse         B. afford            C. expect           D. wait43.A. tennis          B. carpet            C. floor             D. pool44.A. prize          B. taste             C. appearance        D. visit45.A. met           B. married           C. excused          D. found46.A. study          B. beauty           C. history           D. talent47.A. decide         B. mention          C. prepare           D. apply48.A. loosing         B. winning          C. missing           D. holding49.A. talk           B. struggle          C. problem          D. relationship50.A. post           B. chance           C. direction          D. reputation51.A. good-looking    B. hard-working      C. well-known        D. kind-hearted52.A. never          B. sometimes         C. occasionally       D. politely53.A. circle          B. attack            C. ambition          D. feeling54.A. long           B. frequent          C. attractive         D. stressful55.A. hide           B. forget            C. follow           D. dream
His    to become a pilot was held back by his poor eyesight. A.destination  B.inspiration  C.ambition   D.promotion
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号下载翻译插件
请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:
其他浏览器正在火热开发中...
你的常用语种在这里
较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
输入文字或网址,即可翻译
添加收藏到&(单选)&:
暂时没有您的历史记录
不想显示历史记录?
努力翻译中...
添加收藏到&(单选)&:一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
He's a very ambitious lad and he wants to play at the highest level.
他是个很有抱负的小伙子,想参加最高水平的比赛。
ADJ-GRADED
规模宏大的;艰巨的
An ambitious idea or plan is on a large scale and needs a lot of work to be carried out successfully.
The ambitious project was completed in only nine months...
这个规模宏大的项目只用了9个月就完成了。
Their goal was extraordinarily ambitious.
他们的目标极其宏伟。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!

我要回帖

更多关于 be ambitious 的文章

随机推荐