The traffic in London ()keep toon the left sidee of

& “Good afternoon,and w...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Good afternoon,and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today,I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws.The first one is about drinking. Now,you may& not buy alcohol (酒) in this country if you are under 18 years of age,nor may your friends buy it for you.Secondly,noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means,but please don’t make unnecessary noise,particularly at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet.Thirdly,crossing the road. Be careful!The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestrian crossings (人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossing the road.My next point is about litter (throwing away waste material in a public place).It is an offence (违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you have something to throw away,please put it in your pocket and take it home,or put it in a litter bin.Finally,as regards something,it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco (烟草) if you are under 16 years of age.I’d like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance,you should contact your local police station,who will be pleased to help you.Now,are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to&.
A.prepare people for international travel
B.declare the laws of different kinds
C.inform people of the punishment for breaking laws
D.give advice to travelers to the country
2.How many laws are there discussed in the speech?
3.The underlined word “contact” in the seventh paragraph means &.
A.keep in touch with
D.get in touch with
4.From the speech we learn that &.
A.in this country,if you are under 18 years of age,you may not buy alcohol,but your friend can buy it
B.you may not buy cigarettes or tobacco unless you are above 16
years of age
C.because the traffic moves on the left side of the road,you must use pedestrian
crossings when crossing the road
D.you can’t make noise except at night
5.Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?
A.A policeman
B.A worker at a hotel.
C.A lawyer
D.An air hostess (空姐).
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-云南芒市高一上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Good afternoon,and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today,I would...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D 推理题。根据文章第一段Good afternoon,and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today,I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws.说明本文是给那些来到英国的游客提建议的,故D正确。2.C 细节题。文章2-6段每一段都是一个建议,共5个。故C正确。3.D 推理题。根据I’d like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance,you should contact your local police station,who will be pleased to help you.指当游客遇见困难,寻求帮助的时候,请于当地的警方取得联系,故该词指联系。故D正确。4.B 推理题。根据文章倒数第二段Finally,as regards something,it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco (烟草) if you are under 16 years of age.说明在英国16岁以下的人是不能买香烟的。故B正确。5.A 推理题。本文是给出游客建议的,可以利用排除法,宾馆的工人,律师以及空姐是不会这样做的。最有可能的就是英国的警察提醒游客要注意这些。故A正确。分析:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Good afternoon,and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today,I ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Good afternoon,and w...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Good afternoon,and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today,I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws.The first one is about drinking. Now,you may not buy alcohol (酒) in this country if you are under 18 years of age,nor may your friends buy it for you.Secondly,noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means,but please don’t make unnecessary noise,particularly at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet.Thirdly,crossing the road. Be careful!The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestrian crossings (人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossing the road.My next point is about litter (throwing away waste material in a public place).It is an offence (违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you have something to throw away,please put it in your pocket and take it home,or put it in a litter bin.Finally,as regards something,it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco (烟草) if you are under 16 years of age.I’d like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance,you should contact your local police station,who will be pleased to help you.Now,are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to____.
3.The underlined word “contact” in the seventh paragraph means____.
A.keep in touch with
D.get in touch with
4.From the speech we learn that____.
A.in this country,if you are under 18 years of age,you may not buy alcohol,but your friend can buy it
years of age
C.because the traffic moves on the left side of the road,you must use pedestrian
A.A policeman
B.A worker at a hotel.
C.A lawyer
D.An air hostess (空姐).
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Good afternoon,and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today,I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws.The first one is about drinking. Now,you may not buy alcohol (酒) in this country if you are under 18 years of age,nor may your friends buy it for you.Secondly,noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means,but please don’t make unnecessary noise,particularly at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet.Thirdly,crossing the road. Be careful!The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestrian crossings (人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossing the road.My next point is about litter (throwing away waste material in a public place).It is an offence (违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you have something to throw away,please put it in your pocket and take it home,or put it in a litter bin.Finally,as regards something,it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco (烟草) if you are under 16 years of age.I’d like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance,you should contact your local police station,who will be pleased to help you.Now,are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to____.
3.The underlined word “contact” in the seventh paragraph means____.
A.keep in touch with
D.get in touch with
4.From the speech we learn that____.
years of age
A.A policeman
B.A worker at a hotel.
C.A lawyer
D.An air hostess (空姐).
”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
改错In English cars,buses and bikes must keep tp the left side of the street.If a person wishes togo cross a street,he must stop and look at the traffic light or look at all of the street.And instead of looking left as we do in China,they look right first.To get about in London,visitors must learn use buses and underground.First of all they have know in which direetion are they going and which bus and which ungerground train they must take.At the bus stop they must wait buses to come.When they get on the bus they must spend for their fares.共7处错误
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
更正在括号处标明,保证准确率!不止七处错误,估计是楼主打字有误.In (English改成England) cars,buses and bikes must keep to the left side of the street.If a person wishes to (go cross改成go across 或 直接去掉go) a street,he must stop and look at the traffic (light改成lights) or look at (all改成both) sides(?) of the street.And instead of looking left as we do in China,they look right first.To get about in London,visitors must learn (加入to) use buses and underground.First of all they have (加入to) know in which direction (are they改成they are) going and which bus and which ungerground train they must take.At the bus stop they must wait (加入for) buses to come.When they get on the bus they must (spend改成pay) for their fares.如果对你有所帮助,请点击我回答下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
‘go cross a street’好象应该是 Go across the street.我现在只看到这一个‘visitors must learn use buses ’好象应该是visitors must learn to use buses
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
十、阅读理解。(10%)
The traffic in Hong Kong is different from that in the interior (内地) of China. All the buses and cars drive on the left side of the road. Before you cross the street you must look to the right and then to the left. When the traffic lights are red the traffic must stop and people can cross the
zebra crossing . When the traffic lights turn green the traffic can go and people mustn't cross the road. There is usually heavy traffic on the road in the morning and in the evening when people go to or come from work. When you want to travel by bus please always remember the traffic keeps to the left. Have a look first or you may go the wrong way. In this busy city there are a lot of big buses with two decks (层) . I think it is great to sit on the second deck. From there you can watch the city very well. How interesting!
) 1. In Hong Kong the traffic drives ____
of the road.
A. on the left
B. on the right
C. in the middle
D. along the walkway
) 2. Before you cross the street you must look ____
,then look ____
) 3. The underlined words “zebra crossing” means “ ____
” in Chinese.
A. 交通环岛
B. 十字路口
C. 人行横道线
D. 斑马过街
) 4. The streets are ____
in the morning and in the evening in Hong Kong.
A. very busy
C. not clean
) 5. In Hong Kong it is great to sit on the ____
deck because you can watch the city very well.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. D
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语首字母填空In Britain,cars,buses and bikes must keep to the l(eft) side of the street.If a person wants to c(ross) a street,he must stop and either look at t(raffic) lights or look at both ways of the street.And i( ) of looking left first,as we do in China ,they look right first.To go round in London,visitors must l( ) to use buses and underground trains.
枪神再临丶
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
insteadlearn
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “Good afternoon, and ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws.& The first one is about drinking. Now, you may not buy alcohol(酒) in this country if you are under l8 years of age, nor may your friends buy it for you.& Secondly, noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means, but please don’t make unnecessary noise, particularly at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet.& Thirdly, crossing the road. Be careful. The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestrian crossings(人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossing the road.& My next point is about litter(throwing away waste material in a public place). It is an offence(违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you have something to throw away, please put it in your pocket and take it home, or put it in a litter bin.& Finally, as regards smoking, it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco(烟草) if you are under l6 years of age.& I'd like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance, you should contact your local police station, who will be pleased to help you.& Now, are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to&.A. prepare people for international travelB. declare the laws of different kindsC. give advice to travelers to the countryD. inform people of the punishment for breaking laws2.How many laws are there discussed in the speech? &A. Three.&&& B. Four.&&& C. Five&&& D. Six3.From the speech we learn that &A. In this country, if you are under l8 years of age, you may not buy alcohol, but your friend can buy it for you.B. You may not buy cigarettes or tobacco unless you are above l6 years of age.C. Because the traffic moves on the left side of the road, you must use pedestrian crossings when crossing the road.D. You can’t make noise except at night.4.The underlined word “contact’’ in the seventh paragraph means &.A. keep in touch with& B. get in touch with&&& C. join&&& &&&&&&D. report5.Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?A. A policeman.&&& &&B. A lawmaker. &&&&&&C. A teacher.&&&&& D. A lawyer.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-天津市红桥区高二上学期期末考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I wou...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.C2.C3.B4.B5.A
文章讲的主要是一些有关英国法律的问题。文章向去英国旅行的人们讲解了英国的一些法律知识,以免游客在不知情的情况下,触犯了英国的法律。1.根据第一段“Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws.”可知,文章主要是给来英国旅游的人一些法律方面的建议。故选C。2.根据“The first one is about drinking. Secondly, noise. Thirdly, crossing the road. My next point is about litter... Finally, as regards smoking”可知,文章主要介绍了五种法律,故选C。3.根据“it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco(烟草) if you are under l6 years of age”可知,在英国,未满16周岁的人购买香烟是违法行为,故选B。4.根据“if you require any sort of help or assistance, ...your local police station”可知,当需要帮助时,可以联系当地的警方,因此,contact是“联系”的意思,故选B。5.根据第一段“Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one.”可知,演讲的对象是游客,与游客联系最紧密的是警察,A警察;B法律制定者;C教师;D律师。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Good afternoon, and ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws. The first one is about drinking. Now, you may not buy alcohol(酒) in this country if you are under l8 years of age, nor may your friends buy it for you. Secondly, noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means, but please don’t make unnecessary noise, particularly at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet. Thirdly, crossing the road. Be careful. The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestrian crossings(人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossing the road. My next point is about litter(throwing away waste material in a public place). It is an offence(违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you have something to throw away, please put it in your pocket and take it home, or put it in a litter bin. Finally, as regards smoking, it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco(烟草) if you are under l6 years of age. I'd like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance, you should contact your local police station, who will be pleased to help you. Now, are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to____.A. prepare people for international travelB. declare the laws of different kindsC. give advice to travelers to the countryD. inform people of the punishment for breaking laws2.How many laws are there discussed in the speech?____A. Three. B. Four. C. Five D. Six3.From the speech we learn that____A. In this country, if you are under l8 years of age, you may not buy alcohol, but your friend can buy it for you.B. You may not buy cigarettes or tobacco unless you are above l6 years of age.C. Because the traffic moves on the left side of the road, you must use pedestrian crossings when crossing the road.D. You can’t make noise except at night.4.The underlined word “contact’’ in the seventh paragraph means____.A. keep in touch with B. get in touch with C. join D. report5.Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?A. A policeman. B. A lawmaker. C. A teacher. D. A lawyer.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I would like to draw your attention to a few of our laws. The first one is about drinking. Now, you may not buy alcohol(酒) in this country if you are under l8 years of age, nor may your friends buy it for you. Secondly, noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means, but please don’t make unnecessary noise, particularly at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet. Thirdly, crossing the road. Be careful. The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestrian crossings(人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossing the road. My next point is about litter(throwing away waste material in a public place). It is an offence(违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you have something to throw away, please put it in your pocket and take it home, or put it in a litter bin. Finally, as regards smoking, it is against the law to buy cigarettes or tobacco(烟草) if you are under l6 years of age. I'd like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance, you should contact your local police station, who will be pleased to help you. Now, are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to____.A. prepare people for international travelB. declare the laws of different kindsC. give advice to travelers to the countryD. inform people of the punishment for breaking laws2.How many laws are there discussed in the speech?____A. Three. B. Four. C. Five D. Six3.From the speech we learn that____A. In this country, if you are under l8 years of age, you may not buy alcohol, but your friend can buy it for you.B. You may not buy cigarettes or tobacco unless you are above l6 years of age.C. Because the traffic moves on the left side of the road, you must use pedestrian crossings when crossing the road.D. You can’t make noise except at night.4.The underlined word “contact’’ in the seventh paragraph means____.A. keep in touch with B. get in touch with C. join D. report5.Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?A. A policeman. B. A lawmaker. C. A teacher. D. A lawyer.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 in the left side 的文章

随机推荐