外国同学用possessive formas f.u.c.k 来介绍一个人 这是什麼意思?

Sina Visitor SystemSina Visitor System&&&Cambridge University Press文学 Literature&Ben&Jonson&and&Possessive&Authorship&(Cambridge&Studies&in&R...
邀请好友参加吧
开 本:64开纸 张:包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:8所属分类:&&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读Sina Visitor SystemCeleste_Celeste英文名_Celeste是什么意思_Celeste怎么读_Celeste的含义_Celeste名字的意义
免费起名_智能起名_免费起名字_智能免费取名字-www.yw11.com
起名频道:
您所在位置 >
> Celeste详情
拉丁语;古英语
发音(音标)
[s?'lest]&&
拉丁语;古英语
发音(音标)
[s?'lest]&&
含义 & 寓义
天国的 法国女性和男性形式的CAELESTIS。 天国的 意大利女性和男性形式的CAELESTIS。它也是英国女性形式。
聪明,有良好的经济头脑,有责任感,喜欢享受生活。态度严谨,即使是小事也认真对待。看重家庭。如果认为自己的看法正确的话,就会坚持到底。喜欢和平宁静。
该英文名与天秤座 比较契合
外国人对于(Celeste)的印象
(Celeste)在国外各国的排名
电视虚构人物:1字
Celeste佩罗特 1965 我们的日子 著名男女演员:1岁的女演员
西莱斯特.霍姆 年 奥斯卡奖获得者:1岁的女演员
(演员)西莱斯特.霍姆 1947 君子协定 标题字符:1本书,1部电影,1首歌
(宋)莎兰1966号
(电影)” 2012 Celeste &杰西永远
(书)Mary Celeste 2014 的Mary Celeste 鬼电影中的虚构人物:1角色Celeste Perrault 1965我们的生活着名的演员和女演员:1名女演员Celeste Holm 奥斯卡奖获奖名单:1名女演员(演员)Celeste Holm 1947年绅士协议标题人物:1本,1部电影,1
Celeste在美国的人气
选择国家切换
Celeste在美国的年份排名数据
Celeste (女性)
排行百分比
用户对(Celeste)名字的评论
Key:含义/历史、用法、发音、名人、个人印象、其他
本网站用户留下评论。他们没有检查准确性。
原Celeste the pest, the biggest pest in the west, she wears a red vest, brushes her teeth with Crest, lives in a ratty nest, no one wants her as a house guest... And on and on and on... Later: Mama Celeste Pizza!... I was twenty-two before I even liked my name. Now? Now, I rock it. It's mine and my sincere hope, it remains rarely used. The repeated "sss" sound is reminiscent of a snake you say? Making it untrustworthy you say? Hmmmm... so you say. If I bought into all that hoo-ey, I might point out that the repetitive "e" rounds it all out quite nicely. I aspire to even come close to its meaning!
评论时间:
thatgirlwrestlersky
译美丽的名字!有一天,当我有孩子,如果我有一个女孩,我想命名她的Celeste。
原Beautiful name! One day when I have children, if I have a girl I want to name her Celeste.
评论时间:
译我也是。我爸爸叫我的妹妹,我都是法国人的名字 - 第一个和中间。
原Me, too. My dad named my sister and I both French names - first and middle.
评论时间:
MarcyCeleste
译我的名字是Celeste,我绝对喜欢它。结合我的中间名Marceline它是一个真正独特和可爱的名字。我爸爸喜欢法国人的名字,这就是为什么我被命名为这样,我的哥哥叫Leon塞巴斯蒂安。我有人说这听起来像骚扰,但我不认为这是一个缺点的名字,它只是偶尔说。我倾向于被亲密的家人和朋友称为Lest或Lesty,因为这是我弟弟说的一个婴儿。我不喜欢用你自己的名字命名你的孩子,所以我不会叫我自己的孩子Celeste,但我还是喜欢这个名字。
原My name is Celeste and I absolutely love it. Combined with my middle name Marceline it's a really unique and lovely name. My dad loved French names which is why I was named as such and my brother is named Leon Sebastien. I have had people say it sounds like molest but I don't see that as a downside to the name and it's only been said occasionally. I tend to be called Lest or Lesty by close family and friends as that's what my brother said as a baby. I'm not a fan of naming your children with the same name as yourself so I wouldn't call my own child Celeste, but I still adore the name.
评论时间:
Mommyceleste
译我被命名为Celeste与灵感的歌曲“天体女王”,由蓝蚝科。我一直是几个恶霸的目标和一对夫妇好善的teasers,因为它与骚扰的嗡嗡声。但是,我得到更多的赞美。我发誓一些人过度使用它只是因为他们喜欢这么多。
原I was named Celeste with the inspiration of the song "Celestial Queen", by Blue Oyster Cult. I have been the target of a few bullies and a couple good-natured teasers, because it rhymes with molest. However, I get many more compliments. I swear some people overuse it just because they like it so much.
评论时间:
译对于那些被提醒乱伦或骚扰,当他们听到这个名字:这并不反映在名称上,就像你自己的心灵的性质,这是远离天体。听起来你可能有性创伤或性羞耻,你还没有治愈。
原For those who are reminded of incest or molestation when they hear this name: this doesn't reflect on the name as much as the nature of your own psyche, which is far from celestial. Sounds like you might have sexual trauma or sexual shame that you haven't healed yet.
评论时间:
译斯洛伐克美国歌手Celeste Rizvana白金汉。
原A slovak-american singer Celeste Rizvana Buckingham.
评论时间:
译没有办法,我会使用这个名字为我的字符和宠物包括的孩子。此外,Celeste只是听起来不愉快,对耳朵的苛刻和丑陋。
原There is no way I would EVER use this name for a child of mine- character and pet included. Plus, Celeste just sounds unpleasing, harsh & ugly to the ears.
评论时间:
Loverpuppy360
译我的奶奶叫我的阿姨Celeste,然后我的妈妈叫我Celeste,但我被欺负,因为我的名字。但我还是爱的颜色...
原My grandma called my Aunt Celeste, then my mom named me Celeste but I was bullied because of my name. But I still love the color...
评论时间:
译我命名一个未来的女儿,如果我有一个肯定!希望它不会太受欢迎!\u003cbr\u003e乱伦,拥挤,骚扰,污水池...是啊,好吧。你所有的仇恨者让我笑。 8D。
原I'm naming a future daughter this if I have one for sure! Hope it doesn't get too popular!Incest, congest, molest, cess pool... Yeah, okay. All you haters make me laugh bro. 8D.
评论时间:
译此外,我的Celeste是我的奇迹宝贝,所以她肯定是从天上送来的。我天上的塞莱斯特!
原Also, my Celeste is my miracle baby so she is for sure sent from heaven. My heavenly Celeste!
评论时间:
译我认为这个名字是绝对美丽!我命名我的小女孩Celeste bree。
原I think the name is absolutely beautiful! I named my little girl Celeste bree.
评论时间:
译我是同一个人在2015年1月下旬发布这些意见,我想再添加一个评论。我不能计算有多少人意外地叫我切尔西,而不是塞莱斯特!这是非常讨厌!
原I'm the same person who posted those comments in late January 2015, and I want to add one more comment. I can't count how many people have accidentally called me Chelsea instead of Celeste! It's very annoying!
评论时间:
译这是对我在1/27/2015做的评论的更正。我没有说塞莱斯特很难说;我说塞莱斯特(占有)很难说。
原This is a correction of the comment I made on 1/27/2015. I did not say that Ce I said that Celeste's (possessive) is hard to say.
评论时间:
译我的名字是Celeste。我喜欢我从来没有同名的同学。但是,我不喜欢这个名字有几个原因:\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e 1.)“Celeste”这个词很难说。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e 2.)西班牙语的人总是不正确地发音我的名字。他们认为它有3个音节,而不是2(我住在南加利福尼亚,所以有很多西班牙语的人)。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e 3.)我曾经有一个老师,经常开始一个独白,说“所以最后时间...“每次他说”那么最后“我想(一秒钟),他说我的名字。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e 4.)听起来有点丑陋,但这只是我的意见。
原My name is Celeste. I like that I never had any classmates with the same name. However, I dislike this name for several reasons:1.) The word "Celeste" is hard to say.2.) Spanish speakers always pronounce my name incorrectly. They think it has 3 syllables instead of 2 (I live in southern California, so there are a lot of Spanish speakers).3.) I once had a teacher who often started a monologue by saying "So last time..." Every time he said "so last" I thought (for a second) that he was saying my name.4.) It sounds somewhat ugly, but that's just my opinion.
评论时间:
scarlettflowers
译我喜欢这个名字。我的名字是斯嘉丽Celeste,所以我想这就是为什么我喜欢它和意义,以及,这是惊人的美丽,一个从天堂,天使般的。
原I like this name. My name is Scarlett Celeste, so I guess that's why I like it and the meaning as well, which is amazingly beautiful, one from heaven, angel-like.
评论时间:
dramageek32
译杏仁,有趣的你应该说Celeste Marie ...这是我的名字。说实话,虽然我喜欢的意思,我不知道如果我喜欢的名字或不。它对我来说感觉很奇怪。这就是为什么我开始介绍自己作为CJ一次\u003cbr\u003e我上大学。也许是因为我太习惯了它...
原Almonds, funny you should say Celeste Marie... that's my name. To be honest though, while I love the meaning, I'm not sure if I like the name or not. It just feels weird to me. That's why I started introducing myself as CJ once I hit college. Maybe it's because I'm too accustomed to it...
评论时间:
heaven112303
译我喜欢这个名字,那么美丽。人们在嘴里说的方式就像融化巧克力。
原I love this name, so beautiful. The way people say it in their mouth is like melting chocolate.
评论时间:
译任何人都喜欢这个名字是超越我。 Celeste是丑陋和夸张的,甚至韵律的东西... \u003cbr\u003e想想你可以理解我在说什么。如果没有,用C替换M.是... \u003cbr\u003e这个名字在我的书中是可怕的。没有什么好说的... \u003cbr\u003e很高兴它不可笑的受欢迎。
原How anyone can like this name is beyond me. Celeste is ugly and pretenious and even rhymes with something...Think you can understand what I'm talking about. If not, replace the C with an M. Yeah...This name is just awful in my book. Not anything nice to say about it...Glad it isn't ridiculously popular.
评论时间:
译这听起来像一个漂亮的名字,提醒我的天堂,但在同一时间,我想起绰号像骚扰和乱伦被伤害地或开玩笑地使用。
原It sounds like a pretty name that reminds me of heaven, but at the same time, I think of nicknames like molest and incest being used hurtfully or jokingly.
评论时间:
译Celeste是一个惊人的美丽,优雅和优雅的名字!
原Celeste is a stunningly beautiful, elegant and classy name!
评论时间:
译我的2美分。我的名字是Celeste。当我年轻时,我讨厌我的名字。我是80年代的孩子,我会不断地因为冷冻的比萨,“妈妈Celeste”戏弄。即使作为成年人偶尔有人会认为他们是真正的聪明,并提出,它的真正的老。幸运的是,我从来没有被比作“骚扰”等。我得到很多的一个事情是人们认为,我必须是法语,因为我的名字。显然,它是一个非常受欢迎的法国名字。作为一个成年人,我很喜欢我的名字,因为它是独特的,有一个非常好的意义。
原My 2 cents. My name is Celeste. When I was younger I hated my name. I was a child of the 80s and I would be teased constantly because of the frozen pizza, "Mama Celeste". Even as an adult occasionally someone will think they are real clever and bring it up, its real old. :) Thankfully I have never been compared to "molest", etc. One thing I get a lot is people think that I must be French because of my name. Apparently it is a very popular French name. As an adult I quite like my name now because it is unique and has a very nice meaning.
评论时间:
sharky1973
译我一直讨厌这个名字。我立刻想起了骚扰和乱伦的话。很高兴看到我不是唯一的一个。
原I've always hated this name. I immediately think of the words molest and incest. Glad to see I'm not the only one.
评论时间:
译我以前不在乎这个名字,但现在我喜欢它。它是如此美丽,作为物理学生(和潜在的天体物理学家),我喜欢与“天体”的连接。
原I used to not care for this name, but now I love it. It is so beautiful, and as a physics student (and potential astrophysicist) I fancy the connections to 'celestial'.
评论时间:
译一个美丽的,未充分利用的名字。年龄也很好。我很高兴它仍然在前1000名。在我看来一个可爱的昵称将是埃西:)
原What a beautiful, underused name. Ages well, too. I'm glad it's still in the top 1000. A cute nickname in my opinion would be Essie :)
评论时间:
Icycoldhot
译Celeste是微波比萨的品牌名称,我基本上长大了作为一个孩子。这是我想到的,当我听到这个名字。
原Celeste is the name of a brand name for microwave pizzas that I basically grew up on as a child. That's what I think of when I hear this name.
评论时间:
译我真的很喜欢这个名字。这很甜。我可以想到真正好中间名的团队:Aimee Celeste,Anna Celeste,Celeste Marie,Marie Celeste,Anne Celeste。
原I really like this name. It's very sweet. I can think of really good middle name combonations: Aimee Celeste, Anna Celeste, Celeste Marie, Marie Celeste, Anne Celeste.
评论时间:
skybluecandle
译我认为这个名字是绝对美丽的。不幸的是,它已经毁了我,因为它属于一个非常snobby,bratty女孩在我的学校。
原I think this name is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, it's been ruined for me as it belongs to an extremely snobby, bratty girl at my school.
评论时间:
译这个名字对我有一些非常糟糕的协会,因为我见过的每一个Celeste是一个。子。它的耻辱,因为名字本身不是那么坏,意思是可爱的。
原This name has some very bad associations for me because every Celeste I've ever met was a total bitch. It's shame because the name itself is not so bad and the meaning is lovely.
评论时间:
译Celeste是如此漂亮,那么愉快的说... Celeste。事实上,我认为它是如此漂亮,它无关紧要与“骚扰”韵律!我真的问我的朋友一次,当她听到“塞莱斯特”(相信我,我的朋友有一个肮脏的心灵)时她想到“骚扰”,她说:\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e“不......它提醒我的天体。“\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e所以如果你爱塞莱斯特,不要让它阻挡你!
原Celeste is so pretty and so pleasant to say... Celeste. In fact, I think it's SO pretty that it doesn't matter if it rhymes with "molest"! And I actually asked my friend once if she thought of "molest" when she heard "Celeste" (believe me, my friend has a dirty mind), and she said:"No... it reminds me of celestial bodies."So if you love Celeste, don't let that hold you back!
评论时间:
Cececeleste
译我的名字是Celeste,我喜欢它!我的一生都有人说过一个美丽的名字!所以感谢你的人谁喜欢它。我有时被称为Cece,认为它很可爱。对于那些不喜欢它,特别是你的几个人,“弗朗西斯卡”我从来没有听说过任何人对一个名字这么肮脏!我相信你都有可爱的简单的名字。 “弗兰切斯卡”什么是一个恶劣,苛刻和阳刚的声音,它使加号,弗雷提醒我的粉丝... Fanny lol Get over yourselves。 \u003cbr\u003e呼叫你女儿的Celeste--它是美丽的和未充分使用。 Xx。
原My name is Celeste and I love it! My whole life people have said what a beautiful name! So thank you to the people who like it. I get called Cece sometimes and think it's quite cute. To those who do not like it, especially a few of you, "Francesca" I've never heard anyone be so spiteful about a name! I'm sure you all have lovely plain names. "Francesca" what a vile, harsh and masculine sound it makes plus, Fran reminds me of fan... Fanny lol Get over yourselves. Call your daughter's Celeste- it is beautiful and under used. Xx.
评论时间:
KittyKat78
译哇,弗朗西斯卡,我从来没有听说过别人说过。我想你可能是唯一一个当他们听到美丽的名字Celeste的时候认为乱伦的人。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e我只是喜欢这个名字,它的声音,它在打印的样子,一切。我知道一个名叫Celeste的女孩,它花了我一段时间习惯它,但现在我有,我喜欢它很大。
原Wow, Francesca, I've never heard anyone else say that. I think you might be the only one who thinks of incest when they hear the beautiful name Celeste.I just love this name, the sound of it, the way it looks in print, everything. I knew a girl named Celeste and it took me a while to get used to it, but now that I have, I like it a great deal.
评论时间:
译不幸的是,名字“Celeste”的英语发音立即把思想“乱伦”。结果或不 - 它反映了我对名字的看法...可怕。它听起来很不专业,有点幼稚,甚至老年病。另一方面,意大利语的发音,增加了容忍的标题。
原The English pronunciation of the name "Celeste" unfortunately brings thought immediately to the word "Incest." Consequently or not-- it reflects my view on the name... hideous. It simply sounds quite unprofessional, a bit childish, and perhaps even geriatric. The Italian pronunciation, on the other hand, brightens the title to tolerability.
评论时间:
xxlovedisxx
译这个名字是如此天堂!这个名字是奇妙! \u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e我也很喜欢名字Celesta :)
原This name is so heavenly! This name is marvelous! I also like the name Celesta very much :)
评论时间:
thefancyapple
译天线(也称为天线)是一种乐器。它很像钢琴,但听起来像钟声。它有一个非常童话的声音。柴可夫斯基在他的胡桃夹子芭蕾舞中使用它,他喜欢这么多的声音(所以我读了),他试图保持天青的存在尽可能秘密,从其他作曲家努力让仪器所有的自己。
原A celeste (also called a celesta) is a musical instrument. It is much like a piano, but sounds almost like bells. It's got a very fairy-esque sound. Tchaikovsky used it in his Nutcracker ballet, and he loved the sound so much (so I've read) that he tried to keep the existence of the celeste as secret as possible from other composers in an effort to have the instrument all to himself.
评论时间:
译Celeste是PS3游戏“镜之边缘”的赛跑者之一。
原Celeste is one of the Runners in the PS3 game "Mirror's Edge".
评论时间:
译我真的不喜欢或不喜欢这个名字。但我知道我的女孩名叫塞莱斯特,每个人都很开心她,因为她的名字与“骚扰”的韵律。
原I don't really like or dislike this name. But I know I girl named Celeste and everyone makes fun of her because her name rhymes with "molest".
评论时间:
译西班牙语意思是“浅蓝色”。你永远不会调用浅蓝色(celeste)蓝色(azul)的东西,因为它是不同于调用的东西是粉红色的英语。
原Means "light blue" in Spanish. You would never call something that is light blue (celeste) blue (azul) because it is as different as calling something that is pink red in English.
评论时间:
译作为一个被给予名字Celeste的人,我同意这是一个美丽的名字。
原As sombody who has been given the name Celeste, I agree that it is a beautiful name.
评论时间:
译也是法国的名字,它的意思是“天上的”。
原Also a French name, it means "heavenly".
评论时间:
译我不确定她是否有资格成为一个着名的持有人,但是从小孩子Babar系列的塞莱斯特皇后肯定是第一个人,呃,做这个动物,我想到当我听到这个名字。在系列中,大象的首都甚至在他们的女王之后被称为“Celesteville”。因为我把这个名字和大象的女王联系在一起(即使我爱巴巴尔系列,认为每个人都应该把它读给孩子),这个名字对我来说有点毁了。然而,我可以欣赏这个名字的美丽及其意义,“天上的”。它来自与英语单词“celestial”相同的根,
原I'm not sure she quite qualifies as a famous bearer, but Queen Celeste from the little kid Babar series is certainly the first person, uh, make that animal, that I think of when I hear this name. In the series, the capital city of the elephants is even called "Celesteville" after their queen. Because of the fact that I associate the name with the Queen of the Elephants (even though I love the Babar series and think everyone should read it to their children) the name has been somewhat ruined for me. However, I can appreciate the beauty of the name and its meaning, "heavenly". It is from the same root as the English word "celestial"
评论时间:
dreamgirl54
译我个人喜欢这个名字,这里在巴西使用。我发现它sel-esteee。
原I personally like this name, and it's used here in Brazil. I pronounce it sel-est-ee.
评论时间:
译我爱这个名字! Celeste是一个美丽的名字。虽然我喜欢西班牙语的发音或古典希腊语(在我看来!lol)是cel-es-TEH或cel-es-TAY和古典希腊语将是cel-es-TEE。可爱! :)
原I LOVE this name! Celeste is such a beautiful name. Although I prefer the Spanish pronunciation or the classical Greek (in my opinion! lol) which is cel-es-TEH or cel-es-TAY and the classical Greek would be cel-es-TEE. Lovely! :)
评论时间:
译这是一个小女孩的甜蜜的名字!
原This is such a sweet name for a little girl!
评论时间:
译我喜欢名字Celeste。我有人叫我在公共场所,我不想让任何人知道我的真实姓名。塞莱斯特提醒我的家伙的夫人在神秘河杀了,它提醒我一个犹太女士和意大利女士。和嗡嗡声与骚扰。但总体来说这是一个不错的名字。
原I love the name Celeste. I have people call me that in public places where I don't want anybody to know my real name. Celeste reminds me of the lady of the guy that got killed in Mystic River and it reminds me of a Jewish lady, and Italian lady. And it rhymes with molest. But overall it's a nice name.
评论时间:
Topaz Kitsune
译这个名字很漂亮,但它总是让我伤心。这将是我姐姐的名字,谁结束了死胎。 :(
原This name is pretty, but it always makes me sad. It was going to be the name of my sister, who ended up stillborn. :(
评论时间:
译意大利语给出了这个名字的含义在Aria在Giuseppe Vedri的歌剧“Aida”中使用。咏叹调是“Celeste Aida”,意为“天上艾达”。我喜欢这个名字,因为我喜欢的咏叹调,因为我的父亲和祖父也喜欢这个咏叹调。
原The Italian word that gives the meaning of this name is used in an Aria in the opera "Aida" by Giuseppe Vedri. The aria is "Celeste Aida" meaning "heavenly Aida." I like the name because I like the aria, and because my father and grandfather also liked this aria.
评论时间:
译我喜欢这个名字。它的美丽和女性,不过度使用,有力量和伟大的意义。一个叫斯特林的兄弟会是一个伟大的日落。
原I love this name. It's beautiful & feminine, is not overly used, has strength, and a great meaning. A brother named Sterling would be a great sib set.
评论时间:
译塞莱斯特·霍尔姆(出生于日)是美国舞台,电影和电视演员。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e她或许最好记住她在“绅士协议”(1947年)获得奥斯卡奖的角色,以及她在“关于夏娃”(1950)的奥斯卡提名表演。
原Celeste Holm (born on April 29, 1919) is an American stage, film, and television actress.She is perhaps best remembered for her Academy Award-winning role in Gentleman's Agreement (1947), as well as for her Oscar-nominated performance in All About Eve (1950).
评论时间:
译这是非常漂亮,非常漂亮的意思。
原This is so pretty, and a very pretty meaning as well.
评论时间:
译这是一个漂亮的名字。我会这样命名我的一个孩子。
原This is SUCH a pretty name. I would SO name one of my kids this.
评论时间:
译我爱塞莱斯特的lissom,游丝,世界美不胜收。
原I love Celeste's lissom, gossamer, otherworldly beauty.
评论时间:
译从原来的名字“Caelestis”意思是“天空,天上的”。我认为它的美丽!
原Coming from the original name "Caelestis" meaning "Sky, heavenly." I think it's beautiful!
评论时间:
译在意大利,Celeste是一个女性和男性的名字在法国。一个名为Celeste的文学男子是阿尔伯特·卡穆斯经典的“陌生人”(“L'?tranger”)的餐馆主。\u003cbr\u003e [指出]
原As in Italy, Celeste is a feminine and masculine name in France. One literary male named Celeste is a restauranteur in Albert Camus's classic "The Stranger" ("L'?tranger").[noted -ed]
评论时间:
请选择三到五个特征哦~
声明:除yw11.com外非本站所有,如有消费请谨慎。本站测算内容来自于传统民俗中的一些测算方法,并非科学研究,内容仅供休闲。
All Rights Reserved
版权所有 湘ICP备号
免费起名网用心专注于在线起名服务。专注所以宝宝起名更专业!
起名网 免费起名字,取名字,姓名测试第一品牌

我要回帖

更多关于 possessive corpses 的文章

随机推荐