那为什么不用w加权 roundrobinund,而要在前面加

Pieces of wool had got themselves wound round the rollers of vacuum cleaner.
一些羊毛缠在了真空吸尘器的转轴上。
He noticed the remains of a snake which was wound round the electric wires of a 16,000-volt power line.
他发现了缠绕在16,000伏高压线上的一条死蛇。
When he was very ill, he used to pray alone in his room before burning candles, wound round his head was something like tape.
在他病重时,他惯于在房间里,在一些燃烧的蜡烛前独自祈祷;
The beautiful maiden took the flax from her head, wound it round the stem of a slender birch, grasped the spindle, and began to spin.
少女从她头上取下亚麻,将它绕在一根细细的白桦树枝上,抓起纱锭开始纺纱。
The snake then wound itself round the wires. When it did so, it sent the sparks down to the ground and these immediately started a fire.
蛇的身体缠在电线上喷出了火花,火花掉到了地上,就引起了这场森林的火灾。
A narrow scarlet sash, emblem of the Junior Anti-Sex League, was wound several times round the waist of her overalls, just tightly enough to bring out the shapeliness of her hips.
一条鲜红鲜红的窄腰带,给她一圈圈围在工作裤的腰间,系得恰恰紧到显出漂亮的臀部——那腰带便是反性青年团的标志。
And some Indian god sewed the wound up into a hole, pulled it round to our belly To remind us of the price we pay.
一个印度神将伤口缝合成一个洞,把它拖到我们的肚子上,提醒我们付出的代价。
The clock has been wound, the key's been thrown away, and the round will not end until the hands reach midnight.
时钟已经停摆,钥匙已然被丢弃,在午夜时分罪恶之手拧动门把手以前,这一轮故事就不会画上句点。
Now, under the Doctor's advice, she is just waiting for the wound to close completely before they can continue with what we hope would be the last round of radiations.
现在,按医生的建议,她在等待伤口完全愈合,然后继续我们希望将是最后一轮的放射治疗。
Round steel stock used in the production of rollers; cold drawn to a specified diameter and wound in the form of coils.
生产滚子用的圆形钢盘,冷拔加工特定直径并且卷成盘状。
Now, look here, you gives me food and drink and a old scarf or ankecher to tie my wound up, you do, and I'll tell you how to sail her, and that's about square all round, I take it.
只要你供我吃喝,再给我一条围巾或手绢把我的伤口包起来,我就告诉你怎样驾驶。 这叫做公平交易。
Now, look here, you gives me food and drink and a old scarf or ankecher to tie my wound up, you do, and I'll tell you how to sail her, and that's about square all round, I take it.
只要你供我吃喝,再给我一条围巾或手绢把我的伤口包起来,我就告诉你怎样驾驶。 这叫做公平交易。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
. electric wires of 16000-volt power line.中的electric wires是电线的意思,power line也是电线的He noticed the remains of a snak which was wound round the electric wires of a 16000-volt power line.中的electric wires是电线的意思,power line也是电线的意思.二者是不是重复啊.可不可直接说成‘...which was wound round a 16000-volt power line.‘’呢?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我觉得不算是重复吧 wires是指比较具体的那个【电线】power line感觉像是稍微整体、抽象那么一点 有点【线路】的意思在里面至于你说的那个which was wound round a 16000-volt power line.可不可以 要看实际表达是什么意思了 我自己觉得吧 想象一下snak【←snake?】缠了好几公里长的一整条输电线 好像不大实际吧...⊙v⊙ 不过你这个改法对不对我还真说不上来 我是认为原句应该没有错
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
新概念的一课A snake which was wound round the electric wires of a 16,000-volt power line.不理解的是 the electric wires 已经说是电线了 后面的of a 16,000-volt power line 怎么又来个电线?这样翻译过来:那蛇缠在一根16000伏特的电力线的一个电线上.感觉不对啊!还是of 后的是修饰前面的the electric wires
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the electric wires 指具体的电线,而 a 16,000-volt power line 是指从大的方面讲的16,000伏的输电线路.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
He noticed the remains of a snake which was wound round the electric wires of a 16,000-volt power line他发现了缠绕在16,000伏高压线上的一条死蛇 wind round 那为什么wind必须跟round 我知道它是个词组.可我就是不明白.wind有缠绕的意思.那round呢?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
你可以想象一下,绳状物缠绕在某物体上,一是有缠的意思,二是有绕着的意思.“绕”的感觉就是在某东西周围一圈一圈的啊,round或around就是有那种一圈圈的感觉啦,所以就是wind around sth
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
句中的remains为什么用复数啊 明明是一条蛇的尸体he noticed the remains of a snake which was wound round the wires.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
the remains of 表示什么什么的残骸或剩下遗留的,是固定用法,和the rest of意思比较接近,你记住就行.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我觉得是因为虽然是一条蛇 可是这个蛇不是只有一部分啊就比如说 remain of a human body
虽然只有一个人 可是这个人还有手有脚有头啊 我觉得是这样。。。也不知道对不对。。。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 wound up 的文章

随机推荐