简单英语谚语大全全有关鼓励人们有恒心

关于财富的英语谚语
关于财富的 A bashful dog never fattens.害羞的狗养不胖。(bashful:害羞的) A beggar can never be bankrupt,乞丐永远不会破产。
A beggar ' s purse is a I ways empty.乞弓存不住钱。
A borrowed loan should come laughing home.向人借贷应微笑返还。(借钱乐还,再借不难)。 读书笔记 A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.宁为清贫,不为法富。 内容来自 A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies,贪娶之人,死后方尽其义务。
A covetous man is good to none, but worst to himself,贪娶之人,对人无益,对己更损。 读后感 A covetous woman deserves a swindling gallant,贪娶女郎的绝配就是负心汉。 A fool and his money are soon parted,傻子存不了钱。 内容来自 A heavy purse makes a light heart,钱袋沉甸甸,人就轻飘。 A lamb is as dear to a poor man as an ox to the rich,的黑羊比富人的牛更珍贵。 A light purse makes a heavy heart.?中无钱心事重。
A man does not wander far from where his corn is roast i ng.人不会远离财富的来源。 内容来自 A man has no more goods then he has good of.只有享用财富,才算真正拥有财舍田。 读后感 A man may love his house we I I without riding on the ridge.有宝何必人前夸。 A man without money is a bow without an arrow.人无钱,犹如弓无箭。 读后感 A man without money is no man at all. 一分钱难倒英雄汉。
A man& s wealth is his enemy,财富是人之患也。 A miserly father makes a prodigal son.爱钱命的父亲生挥金士口土的儿子。 (prodigal:挥金如土的,挥霍的)。
A money I ess man goes fast through the market,穷人一下就能逛完市场。
A monkey never thinks her baby& s ugly,,猴子不会嫌自己的孩子丑。 A penny saved is a penny earned/ga i ned,省钱就是赚钱。 读后感 A rich man& s joke is a I ways funny.富人的笑话总是好笑。 A throne is only a bench covered with velvet,王座不过是一把?盖着天鹅绒的椅子。(velvet:丝绒,天鹅绒)。 读书笔记 An avaricious man is a I ways needy.贪娶的人总是贫困的。(avaricious:贪娶的,贪心的)
An i I I win penny will cast down a pound,不义之财取分文,后必失财以两计。
Avarice blinds our eyes.财迷心2f。 (avarice:贪娶,贪心)
Avarice increases with wealth,越富越贪。
Bashful ness is an enemy to poverty.害羞是贫穷的大敌。 Bear wealth, poverty will bear itself,能耐富便能安贫。
Before gold, even kings take off their hats.有钱能使鬼推磨。 Beg from beggars and you& I I never be rich,向乞弓乞讨,永远发不了财。 读后感 Beggar& s bags are bottomless,乞丐的钱袋是无底洞。(乞丐不嫌钱多)。
Better go to bed supper I ess than rise in debt.宁可饿肚子,切莫举债台。 Borrowing is not much better than begging.借钱无异于行乞。
By gambling we lose both time and treasure, two things most precious to the life of man.赌博浪费最珍贵的两样东西:时间和金钱。
Cheats never prosper,骗人发不了财。
Cheek brings success.和气生财。
Clogs to clogs in three generations,富不过三代。
Covet a I I and lose all.贪多必失。 读后感 Creditors have better memories than debtors.债主的记性总是比欠债的好。
Death pays a I I debts. 一死百债了。 读后感 Debt is better than death.举债总比死掉好。 Do not run too fast after gain,不要见利就拼命追逐。
Do not seek dishonest gains, dishonest gains are losses.不义之财不可贪;贪来之财易失去。
F if you neglect her today do not expect to regain her tomorrow,财富就像女人,今日失去不可能明天就回来。 读书笔记 From saving comes having.富有源自节俭。 读书笔记 Frugality is an estate alone,节俭就是一笔财产。(frugality:节俭;俭朴)。 Get what you can an that' s the way to get rich.开源 节流是迈向富裕之道。
Give and spend, and God will send.千金散尽还复来。 读后感 Giving much to the poor, does enrich a man, s store.施物济贫,能得财富。//积善多福。
Glory, honour, wealth, and rank,such things are nothing but shadows.富贵如浮云。 Going to law is losing a cow for the sake of a cat.为了一只猫闹上衙门,会多赔上一头牛。 Gold has more worshippers than God,拜金的人多过拜神的人。 内容来自 Gold is the dust that blinds a I I eyes.黄金会使人变得盲目。// 财迷心窍。 读书笔记 Gold will not buy anything/everything.黄金并非万能。 Goods are theirs that enjoy them,能享受财产的人,才是财产的主人。 读后感 Happy is he who owes nothing.无债一身轻。
He is rich enough who owes nothing.无债就是富。
He that borrows binds himself with his neighbor' s rope.向人借钱无异于借绳自缚。 读书笔记 He that gains we I I and spends we I I needs no account book.收支正当,毋须记账。 读书笔记 He that goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing.有债便有愁。 读后感 He that has a full purse never wants a friend,袋里有钱,不愁无友。
He who buys what he does not need will often need what he cannot buy.平时胡乱买,需时无钱买。 读书笔记
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /ciyu/127158.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了英语谚语大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语谚语大全
汉普森英语成立于2002年3月,目前全国开设2...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语谚语_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Easier saie than done,英语和中文已经为你打出.Where there is a will, there is a way,Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧.天助自助者.God helps those who help themselves.说起来容易做起来难.Look before you leap.三思而后行.Rome was not built in a day.伟业非一日之功.Great minds think alike.英雄所见略同.Well begun,half done.好的开始是成功的一半.有志者事竟成.It's never too old to learn.活到老学到老.More hasty,less speed.欲速则不达A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行始于足下你好,以下是最常见的谚语
采纳率:64%
水能载舟,亦能覆舟.宁为玉碎,不为瓦全。Misfortunes never come singly, but never relax vigilance against evildoers.害人之心不可有,防人之心不可无。The fox knows much.狐狸再狡猾也斗不过好猎手。Time and tide wait for no man.时不待人,一日之计在于晨。It is easy to dodge a spear in the open,为人民服务是无限的,行为优良者才能生活得最好。A man’s life is limited, but there is no limit to serving the people,今日毕. 时间就像海绵里的水,只要挤,总还是有的。Justice is all conquering and truth is placed above anything.正义战无不胜,真理高于一切。He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick. 欲加之罪,何患无词。With justice on your side, without it, you can’t take a step.有理走遍天下,无理寸步难行。There is but one step from the sublime to the ridiculous.真理与谬误,相差只一步。Paper cannot wrap fire.纸包不住火。Genuine knowledge comes from practice, and practice enhances one’s ability.实践出真知,实践出才干。A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit.吃一堑,长一智。Adversity is the school of wisdom.挫折是智慧的学校。Today is the scholar of yesterday.前事不忘,后事之师。Actions speak louder than words.行动胜于语言。Easier said than done.说时容易做时难。Be true in word and resolute in deed.言必信,行必果。He who is the slowest in making a promise is the most faithful in the performance of it.最不轻易作出承诺的人,最能信守诺言。Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。No man is born wise or learned.人非生而知之。Talents come from diligence, and knowledge is gained by accumulation.天才在于勤奋,知识在于积累。Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.世上无难事,只怕有心人。Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者,事竟成。Diligence redeems stupidity.勤能补拙。He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of learning.耻于问者耻于学。Virtue is a jewel of great price.美德是无价之宝。Self-trust is the first secret of success.自信是成功的第一秘诀。●Harm set, harm get.
害人终害己。A lazy fellow may die from thirst even though a well is nearby.懒汉就是在井边也会渴死。One loses by pride and gains by modesty.满招损,谦受益。The wise man is always a good listener.智者总是善听人言。Forgive others but not yourself.宽以待人,严于律己。He that will not endure to itch, must endure to smart.小不忍则乱大谋。Respect yourself, or no one will respect you.人必自重而后人重之。Pure gold doesn’t fear furnace. 真金不怕火炼。Rome was not built in a day.冰冻三尺,非一日之寒。Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.成大事不在力量大小,而在持之以恒。Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。Only by ploughing the se only by surmounting difficulties can man exist.船,乘风破浪才能前进;人,克服困难才能生存。All beginnings are hard.万事开头难。Everything must have a beginning.凡事必有开端。Well begun is half done.良好的开端是成功的一半。A man can do no more than he can.凡事应量力而行。Moderation in all things.凡事皆有度。There is no rule without exception.有规则必有例外。What is done cannot be undone.已做的事无可挽回。He laughs best who laughs last. 笑在最后才笑得最好。Laughter is the best medicine.笑是最好的药物。 Distant water cannot quench a fire nearby.远水不救近火。Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。A friend in need is a friend in deed.患难见真交。True friends can share in joys and sorrows.真正的朋友能够同甘共苦。All good things must come to an end.天下无不散之宴席。Where there is life, there is hope.留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。While in Rome, do as Romans do.入乡随俗。Union is strength.团结就是力量。Love makes the world go round.爱能使世界转动。Blood is thicker than water. 血浓于水。Health is wealth.健康就是财富。Prevention is better than cure.预防胜于治疗。Bitter pills may have wholesome effects. 良药苦口利于病。Rare things are precious.物以稀为贵。Give him an inch and he will take an ell.得寸进尺。Get ride of the stale and take in the fresh.吐故纳新。No pains, no gains.不劳则无获。Great minds think alike.英雄所见略同。No news is good news. 没有消息就是好消息。Haste makes waste.欲速则不达。Learning is like rowing upstream, not to advance is to drop back.学如逆水行舟,不进则退。Learn more, then you will know how much more you need to learn.学然后知不足。Better late than never. 迟做总比不做好。Seeing is believing. 眼见为实。Theory is based on practice and in turn serves practice.理论以实践为基础,又反过来为实践服务。Zeal without knowledge is a runaway horse.无知的狂热是一匹脱缰的野马。Might is right.强权即公理。Silence gives consent.沉默即是同意。The newly emerging things always have great vitality.新生事物总是具有强大的生命力。, seen against sunbeams, reflects a spectrum of colors,还治其人之身。Obedience is the first duty of a soldier.对罪犯的仁慈就是对人民的残忍。Never trouble trouble until
a warm heart。Survival of the fittest,疏而不漏。Sins are not known till they be acted.要想人不知,除非己莫为。Mercy to the criminal may be cruelty to the people.事物都有它的反面。Everything has two sides, God disposes, but more he that catches him.服从是军人的第一天职。All men are equal in the eyes of the law。The decisive part of a year is spring, who thinks most, feels the noblest and acts the best。 Time is like the water sucked in sponge: if you squeeze, you can always get some.适者生存。Every why has a wherefore.凡事必有因。All roads lead to Rome.祸不单行。Man proposes。Offence is the best defence,他的生命才会闪耀出光彩。Life is but a hard and tortuous journey。The true value of life is not in what we get but in what we give.人生的价值不在索取,而在于奉献。A water drop。Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.一年之计在于春.烦恼未烦扰。A bow long bent at last waxes weak.张久必弛。Every medal has its reverse.人的生命是有限的,可是,一生之计在于勤, radiates light and heat.一滴向阳的水珠,能辉映出七彩的云霞;一颗为人民跳动的心,能焕发出无穷的光和热.谋事在人,成事在天.条条道路通罗马,暗箭难防。Harbor no ill intention against others.人生是一段艰苦的历程。If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
——Shelley冬天来了,春天还会远吗.思想深刻,感情高尚,切莫找烦恼。Only when one plunges into the powerful current of the times will one’s life shine brilliantly.一个人只有投身于伟大的时代洪流中.进攻是最好的防御。Tit for tat is fair play.以其人之道: the advantage and the disadvantage.每个人都是自己命运的主宰。Happiness doesn’ it is to be created by our hands.幸福不是从天上掉下来的,而要用双手去创造; the decisive part of a day is morning, the decisive thing of a man all his life is diligence.今日事。The public is the best judge.公众是最好的评判者。Tread on a worm, and it will turn.哪里有压迫,哪里就有反抗。我要把有限的生命投入到无限的为人民服务中去。The water that bears the boat is the same that swallows it up, beating for the people。He most lives, but hard to guard against an arrow shot from hiding.明枪易躲.事有两面:有利有弊.法律面前人人平等。God’s mill grinds slow but sure.天网恢恢? ——雪莱Better a glorious death than a shameful life. I will dedicate my limited life to the limitless job of serving the peopleMan is the soul of the universe. 人为万物之灵。Every man is the master of his own fortune
it is not what you know .but who you know 是靠关系的意思,,pop the qusetion ,求婚,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语谚语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包英语格言警句大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语格言警句大全
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?