较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
添加收藏到&(单选)&:
暂时没有您的历史记录
不想显示历史记录?
交谈;相反的事物
努力翻译中...
添加收藏到&(单选)&:英语翻译把下面的中文分别翻译成英文和藏文,谁会丫?我用作酒店里面的,不能错哦,分别是:厨房、一楼大包、洗手间、一楼一号包
英语翻译把下面的中文分别翻译成英文和藏文,谁会丫?我用作酒店里面的,不能错哦,分别是:厨房、一楼大包、洗手间、一楼一号包间、一楼二号包间、二楼一号包间、二楼二号包间、二楼三号包间、二楼四号包间、小心碰头、董事长办公室、总经理办公室、三楼一号包间.就这些丫,翻译中文和藏文丫,急
Chinese,respectively,the following translated into English and Tibetan,Ah Who?I used inside the hotel and can not be wrong Oh,help me trouble which heroes Ah?They are:the kitchen,first floor,a big toilet,on the 1st floor rooms,rooms on the 2nd floor,second floor,rooms on the 1st,the 2nd room on the second floor,second floor,rooms on the 3rd,the second floor of the four No.rooms,carefully met,Office of the Chairman,General Manager's Office,third floor,rooms on the 1st
与《英语翻译把下面的中文分别翻译成英文和藏文,谁会丫?我用作酒店里面的,不能错哦,分别是:厨房、一楼大包、洗手间、一楼一号包》相关的作业问题
喜玛拉雅山:This Himalayan亚马孙河:AmazonEvery one is afraid of snakes
Let's enjoy this weekendMy grandfather often goes walking in the afternoonCome and visit our new school!
1 错 join不可以用在参加舞会活动什么的,应该用take part in 或 participate-> I took part in a dance yesterday.5 错 was written 是被动语态的构成方式,不对;还有写信给某人是write (a letter) to sb.-> I wrote
If anyone asked me:Have you ever had a pet?I do not know how to answer you because I have experience feeding of pets is indeed turbulent.First of all,I keep a r
No 8,East Lane 12,North Jia Rd
1.昨天和今天我们都去了意大利签证中心,但是没有得到签证Yesterday and today,we all went to Italy visa center,but didn't get the visa2.同时我们也去了使馆,但由于使馆不对外,我们始终进不去And we also went to the emba
1 It's been a long to since we contacted you last time.I'd like to know the update for tax declaration in USA.Have you sent the tax documents by courier,as said
山西省晋城市怡风小区一号楼四单元202Room 202,Unit 4,Building 1,Yifeng Residential Zone,Jincheng City,Shanxi Province,China
I think the most useful invention is the light.Edison invented it.It was invented in 1879.It’s invention more people playing and working hours.In addition to th
Personal profile: Name: XXX, Gender: Male, Ethnic group: HanHeight: 178cm, Weight: 72kg, Political status: CCP memberDate of birth: September 1985, Family origi
I‘mhonest ,generous,carefullyand I have patience,good sense of team and cooperation ability,I think that we should do well for the work,I believe that I can do
my name is xxx.i am 22.i worked as waiter in hotel.i am Very responsible ,self-initiative ,enthusiastic and respectful.the most inportant is i am be highly dedi
In any event,even if you do not care about it,I feel the same to you,know your from that day on,I slowly started to like you,but did not say I have been exports
广东省深圳市福田区民田路中海华庭华景峰2座3楼B3F(2B)Zhonghai Huating Huajingfeng,Mintian Road,Futian Section,Shenzhen City,Guangdong,China.
1.我的驾驶技术熟练,熟悉北京路况 I'm good at driving and know the traffic in Beijing quite well.2.我是一名尽职的驾驶员,能够为老板提供优质的服务I'm a devoted driver and able to provide good service
应该就是下面这句了.This question is very easy.You're Right!Bingo!这个问题灰常简单.你答对了!灰常好!
Rm 402,Unit 5,3rd Lane .Shuikou Park East,Shanghe Road,Bao'an District,Shenzhen,Guangdong,P.R.China(注:一定要有P.R.不然老外分不清是台湾还是大陆)
A replacement.Everybody knows it.Because it is a substitute for the story alternates.Only experienced people know the pain inside,since it is the replacement,Th
Inna 银牙Jino xie 谢锦友oral feeding
医学英语护理考试二级以O开头的所有单词 ... oral facial digital syndrome 口面指综合征 oral feeding 经口营养 oral surgery 口腔外科 ...
基于48个网页-
根据供给方式,可将肠内营养分为口服营养(oral feeding)和管饲营养(tube feeding)。口服营…
基于6个网页-
基于4个网页-
为早期经口进食
例为早期经口进食
- 引用次数:4
The postmenstrul age (PMA) at initiation of oral feeding ranged from 30.0 to 37.43 weeks (M±SD=33.34±1.26 weeks).
开始经口喂养的平均相应胎龄周数为33.34±1.26(范围30.00~37.43),平均体重为6.35g(范围)。
参考来源 -
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
She received partial parenteral nutrition and started oral feeding 15 days after the operation.
她接受部分静脉营养补充,并在术后15天开始进食。
Four babies (22%) had poor oral feeding combined with vomiting. Only one had severe anemia for which blood transfusion was required.
黄疸,22%有喂食不良及呕吐的情形,只有一病例有严重贫血幷须接受输血。
Objective To investigate the security and feasibility with none routine nasogastric decompression tube and early oral feeding in abdominal fast track surgery.
目的探讨胃肠道手术快速康复外科中不常规留置胃肠减压管并早期进食的安全及可行性。
Her coaches said they were giving her vitamin pills, but they were actually feeding her Oral-Turinabol anabolic steroids.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载翻译插件
请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:
其他浏览器正在火热开发中...
你的常用语种在这里
较慢中速较快
英语发音偏好
添加收藏到&(单选)&: