和他父母住在一起用父母英语怎么说说

生活英语口语:要不要和父母住在一起?
zhaohongru
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
N: do you think chinese families have changed much in the last 50 years?
S: I think families everywhere have changed a lot in the last 5 decades.
N: what do you think is the biggest change?
S: well, in the past, three or four generations would live together under the same roof. Nowadays, living in the same city as one&s relatives in becoming rare.
N: that& true. You know, some husbands and wives don&t even live in the same city any more.
S: would you ever consider having your parents live with you when they get older?
N: I guess I&m a bit old-fashioned. I&d rather have my parents live with me than live in a retirement room.
S: that&s very respectable, but I could never live with my parents. I usually only see them at our christmas celebration&and that&s enough!
N: how about your other siblings? Do they spend a lot of time with your parents?
S: two of my sisters still live at home, even they have already graduated from university and have jobs. They enjoy spending their free time with my parents. I guess in that respect, I&m the back sheep of the family.
N: I see. Do your parents ever ask you to come home to visit them more often?
S: they&re always asking me to come home, but I think our relationship is better if we keep a distance from each other. Whenever we see each other, all we do is fight.
N: well, you know what they say. You can choose your friends, but not your family.
对于最近这50年来中国家庭模式的变化你有什么看法?
我觉得世界各地的家庭这些年来都有很大的变化。
那你觉得变化最大的是哪个方面?
嗯,过去常常是三代或者四代同堂。而如今,亲戚们能住在一个城市的情况都很少见了。
没错,要知道,现在有些夫妻都不一定能住在同一个城市里。
你有没有想过你父母年纪大了以后你会陪他们一起住?
我觉得自己还是抱着老观念。希望父母能和我住在一起而不是去养老院。
你能这么想真是很不错。但是我绝不会和我父母住在一起。我通常是和他么一起过圣诞节---这就足够了。
你那其他的兄弟姐妹呢?他们会花很多时间陪你父母吗?
我的两个妹妹尽管已经大学毕业,而且工作也不错,但她们还是住在家里。她们很乐于把闲暇的时间都用来陪父母。我想从这方面看,我是家里的异类。
哦,我明白了,那你父母要求过你多回家看看他们吗?
他们总想让我常回家看看。但是我觉得我们之间还是保持一点距离比较好。因为我们只要一见面总会争执不休。
哦,你知道那句老话吧,你可以挑朋友,但家庭可是没得选。
We had our big family get-together on christmas eva.
我们全家人欢聚在一起庆祝圣诞节。
Someone isn&t grown up until age 26, probably with financial independence.
也许等到26岁能实现经济独立,这个人才算真正地长大。
I have to work hard because I need to support the whole family.
为了维持一家人的生机,我必须努力工作。
Do you get along with your in-laws?
你和你的姻亲相处的好吗?
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:她和她父母亲住在一起 的翻译是:She and her parents lived with 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
她和她父母亲住在一起
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
She and her parents live together
She and her parents lived with
She and her parents lived with
She and her parents live together
She and her parents live in same place
相关内容&aThen ask your classmates the questions and find the best English student. 然后问您的同学问题并且寻找最佳的英国学生。 & a我可以接触到全国各地的人 I may contact each place human & aThe more I think you Lee, you do not now how online ah 越多我认为您李,您现在不多么在网上啊 & aMrs Brown is mr Brown wife and Mary Brown mother 布朗夫人是布朗先生妻子和玛丽?布朗母亲 & a让我们放松一下 Let us relax & a你没有老婆?太好了 You do not have the wife? Too good & a如果人口增长过快,将会带来许多严峻问题 If population growth excessively quickly, will be able to bring many stern questions & a我已经爱上你,别叫我停下来。 I already fell in love with you, do not be called me to stop down. & a另外,建立专网与互联网的隔离 Moreover, establishes the special net and the Internet isolation & apencil sharpenen 铅笔sharpenen & aI bought high heels on the Internet 我在互联网买了高跟鞋 & a运行方式:只运行一次,在该绑定数据被使用后数据失效。循环运行,在该绑定关系下数据可以被循环使用。 Movement way: Only moves one time, is used after this binding data the data to expire.The shuttle service, the data may circulate the use under this binding relations. & aWhat's
England? It's a bag. 那是什么在英国? 它是袋子。 & a在医院向左转。 In hospital left face. & a有男孩追你吗 Has the boy to pursue you & alibrary
hospital is west__the library 图书馆医院是west__the图书馆 & aprentice hall 学徒大厅 & a我校邮件服务器严禁收发下列邮件 My school server forbid strictlys the receiving and dispatching following mail & ai love u,very very much 我爱u,非常非常 & a他们能帮助寄不单单声音信件而且还有图像 They can help to send not the sole sound letter moreover also to have the image & aprince chanrming 王子chanrming & a我听说五大湖是个观光的好地方 I heard five great lakes are the sightseeing good place & a怎么这么不容易,崩溃 Isn't how such easy, collapse & aI not went to sleep 我没有去睡觉 & a以什么为准 Take any as & aDid you watch the CCTV show The First Class of the New Term?The theme of the show is "Where is happiness?"Many schools have the first class of the new term on September Kids share their happiness with us. 您是否观看了CCTV展示新的期限的头等?展示的题材在哪里是“是幸福?“许多学校在9月孩子安排新的期限的头等与我们分享他们的幸福。 & aDid you return Fred's call 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你不是很棒的吗?怎么会看不懂? You are not very good? How can not be able to understand? & aWHAT DO YOU DO ON SUNDAYYS 什么您在SUNDAYYS做 & a老师,我想对您说: Teacher, I wants to say to you that, & a盒装饼干 The box installs the biscuit & aking ham Palace 国王火腿宫殿 & a我们应该尽里准时到校 We should completely in as punctually as the school & aPlaying tricks on others is something we should never do Playing tricks on others is something we should never do & a领导维修人员在3个半月内自主完成1400平米新厂房的电力、气动、供水和照明设施线路的设计、采购和安装调试工作。完成设备的搬迁和重装工作。保障了公司扩产增容年度目标的实现。节省外包费用约10万元. The leadership serviceman completes 1400 square meter new workshop independently in 3 half a month the electric powers, air operated, the water supply and the illumination facility line design, purchases and installs the debugging work.Completes the equipment moving with the rewiring work.Safeguarde & aget close 得到接近 & aAt the last,i can only say sorry to you,and,bring the best wishes to you too!i think that you will meet a better boy in the future. At the last, i can only say sorry to you, and, bring the best wishes to you too! i think that you will meet a better boy in the future. & a有你们这好!呵呵 Has you well this! Ha-ha & aKING BED BED国王 & aThe old man said slowly in a
___15____ voice 老人慢慢地说由___15____声音 & auser def 用户def & awatch a stable film 观看一部稳定的影片 & a我有一本关于数学的书。 I have one about mathematics book. & abecause of its neutral PH,QQ does not contribute as aggressively as UU to the corrosion of processing equipment or irritation of hands,and is more stable as chlorine loss is significantly reduced at PH 6-9.Independent research has evaluated that the effect of QQ on total microbial count obtaining reductions is superior 由于它的中立酸碱度, QQ一样进取地不贡献象UU对处理设备手的腐蚀或激怒,并且是更加稳定的,当氯损失显著减少在酸碱度6-9.Independent研究评估QQ的作用在获得减少的总微生物计数在UU或次氯酸钠是优越。 & a适当的增长和发展 Suitable growth and development & a这本书是哥哥赠送给我的 This book is elder brother bestows gives me & a是我的轮次 Is my wheel time & a我想我真的爱上了你 I thought I have really fallen in love with you & a我们可以帮您打印logo We may help you to print logo & a广西卫生职业技术学院 Guangxi health professional technology institute & atable grapes 食用葡萄 & a没有出事,只是在提醒自己。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在失物招领橱里 Advertises lost property in the cabinet in the lost object & aHexagram 10 Lu Treading (Conduct) 六角星形10 Lu践踏(品行) & aI know you’ll be standing by my side 我知道您坚持我的边 & aExcuse me.Iam from Rrimary shcool.Can Iask you some questions? 劳驾。 Iam虔诚Rrimary学校。 能Iask您有些问题? & a她和她父母亲住在一起 She and her parents live in same place &如果他的父母和他住在一起,他会很开心 的翻译是:If he lived with his parents and he's happy 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
如果他的父母和他住在一起,他会很开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
If he lived with his parents and he will be very happy
If he lived with his parents and he will be very happy
If he lived with his parents and he's happy
正在翻译,请等待...
If his parents and he live in the same place, he can very happy
相关内容&a使以前只会死看书的我 Caused before only could die I who read & a你的第一位老师叫什么? What does your first teacher call? & a我想向你学习魔术,可不可以 I want to study the magic to you, can & a我们大概有十个人, 要作多少米饭 We probably have ten individual, must make how much rice & a把你想象得太过美好了、却不知道你竟是如此自恋的人。 Imagined too you crosses happily, had not known actually you were unexpectedly so the narcissistic person. & a[关键词]
精神科 ; 意外事件 ; 防范
& a同时,我也希望有更多的人去参观这届园艺博览会,去享受这视觉盛宴 At the same time, I also hoped has more people to visit this session of gardening exposition, enjoys this visual grand feast & a成人高考英语 正在翻译,请等待...
& aa pencil-box, a pencil sharpener and some books 铅笔箱子、铅笔刀和有些书 & arun bart via adb 通过adb跑bart & aOnce downloaded: 一旦下载: & a整顿管理机制 Reorganization management mechanism & a我做着各种各样的计划和打算, I am making various plan and the plan, & aplease enter the product key that came with your game.Note that this will 请进入来与您的比赛的产品钥匙。注意这将 & ahi my dad ls not home yet 高爸爸ls不在家 & a做不完的作业压的学生喘不过气 Cannot complete the work presses the student has not gasped for breath & a我需要的是很多很多的爱 I need am very many very many loves & aEnd of next week 下个星期的结尾 & aSource: ISK GmbH 来源: ISK GmbH & a我们需要借助这个平台 We need to draw support from this platform & ait wasn't very considerate of you to drink all the milk when you knonw i need some for the baby 正在翻译,请等待...
& a桔子饮料 Orange drink & a每年的10月1日是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日,随着一系列风风雨雨,我们的祖国母亲已62岁了,让我们祝福她吧。 Every year October 1 is our great motherland mother's birthday, along with a series of repeated difficulties, our motherland mother 62 years old, has let us pray for heavenly blessing her. & anothing is easy 什么都不是容易 & a凡是听到她不幸的遭遇的人无不深感同情 Every is the human who hears her unfortunate bitter experience deeply feels the sympathy all & aResponsible for Foreign Trade Company signed and received an endorsement to the same 正在翻译,请等待...
& a运动可以减肥 The movement may lose weight & aHeld quality and innovation knowledge contest 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我梦想在海洋里畅游。 I vainly hoped for has a good swim in the sea. & a本来就在这上班 Goes to work originally in this & aastonishing hair 令人惊讶的头发 & a我不知道他什么时候来,他来的时候,我会让你知道。 I did not know when he does come, he comes time, I can let you know. & aI’m afraid not discove & aGIVE YOU AN XL-LUV 给您XL-LUV & a午餐吃西安的特色小吃 The lunch eats Xi'an's characteristic snack & a父母也为其制定好了出路---- The parents also formulated the good outlet for it---- & a铺设轨道 Lays down the track & aMy winner vacation is coming soon .I am so happy I decide to make a winter vacation plan .First, I will do my homework carefully Second ,I am going to help my mother with housework .Then,I want to play with my best friend.I will also visit my grangparents with my parents .We
will spend Spring Festival
with them.I thi 我的优胜者假期很快来临。我是,很愉快我决定做冬天假期计划。首先,我将仔细地其次做我的家庭作业,我帮助我的母亲以家事。然后,我想要演奏与我的最好的朋友。我也将参观我的grangparents与我的父母。我们将花费春节与他们。我认为每天在我的冬天假期期间将是愉快的。 & a带女儿做个伴 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我的学校将要有一个大的操场 My school is going to have a big drill ground & a杭州是座有着美丽的湖的城市 Hangzhou is the place has the beautiful lake city & athey are david's 他们是大卫的 & a因此,在自动化物流系统中,最能充分地体现它的自动性和柔性,实现高效、经济、灵活的无人化生产 Therefore, in the automated physical distribution system, most can manifest its automatism and the flexibility fully, the realization highly effective, economical, nimble nobody melts the production & a刚入大学 Just entered the university & a在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math In English, mathematics may Jan be called as maths or math & a我知道了。如果我有时间就打电话给你 I knew.If I have the time to telephone for you & aManage report team plan including timelines for deliverables, resource plans and report project status. 处理报告队计划包括时间安排为deliverables、资源计划和报告项目状态。 & asingle boy!~single boy!~single all the way! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a身穿最新款时装,,陶醉在超级粉丝的目光中 正在翻译,请等待...
& aa rich experience of social activities 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahydra formula vital gel cream 正在翻译,请等待...
& a手,脚,母鸡 Hand, foot, hen & a你知道我们都很喜欢你吗 正在翻译,请等待...
& a股灵通 Stock quick & a亲爱的慧,你跟了我以后你就一天比一天漂亮,哈哈 Dear brightness, you with me later you one day compared to a day unattractiveness, ha ha & a如此聪明的他 So intelligent he & a如果他的父母和他住在一起,他会很开心 If his parents and he live in the same place, he can very happy &我和我的父母住在一起英文_中华文本库
我将要完成第二年的学习,我非常愿意在 今年七八月份在利物浦回声报实习。我的...18 岁的时候,她嫁给了她在学校时的男朋友,他们继续和父母住在一起,而且她的...
暂无用户评价 我要评价 贡献者等级:初试锋芒 二级 格式:pdf 关键词:口语 ...英语辩论 父母与孩子是否应该住在一起 隐藏&& Should your mom and dad come...
我的父母_初二语文_语文_初中教育_教育专区。给我已经...,我的父母也永远不会老,我和他们永远 生活在一起...英文个人简历模板 创意简历模板汇集 推理型题分析与总...
轻松与老外聊天_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。关于“最近忙什么呢?”最全英语...不是的.我过去与祖父母住在一起.但现在我有自己的家了. 米兰达:Why didn`t...
2. 我想要和父母一起分享快乐。 3. 他总是撒谎,不要相信他的话。 4. ...34. 我坚持用英语写我的日常生活。 现在我能学会更好地使用英语 了。 35. ...
外研版七年级上册知识点整理_英语_初中教育_教育专区...下午我和我的朋友进行体育锻炼。 4.Daming lives ...大明和他祖父母住在一起。 5.What for?=Why? ...
我的家乡英语作文_其它技巧_PPT制作技巧_实用文档。我的家乡英语作文#...我爱##的日出。 当我仍然是一个小女孩的时候, 我的父母和我常常早起爬山去...
英语语法名词的定义 名词是表示人,事物,地点或抽象...昨天我洗了我的衣服。 This is a good book. ...玛丽和她的父母亲住在一起。 He is a Party ...
外研版七年级上册知识点整理_英语_初中教育_教育专区...下午我和我的朋友进行体育锻炼。 外研版七年级上册...大明和他祖父母住在一起。 中午我吃健康食品。 ...
英语六级考试作文范文:与父母同住 Living with parents Styles of Living 生活方式 1.有些人愿意和父母居住在一起 2.有些人想自己独立居住 3.我的看法 Some ...当前位置: &
我们住在的英文
英文翻译we live in california&&&&we... &&&&&& accommo ...... &&&&&& be living... &&&&&&we live upstairs... &&&&&&my parents. we live together and they are willing to take care of my son... &&&&&&we live on the same block... &&&&&&we live in the same alley... &&&&&&you eat very little... &&&&&&and where do you live... &&&&&&they are in thessaloniki... &&&&&&nusaduwa... &&&&&&they live close to the park... &&&&&&we both live for the day... &&&&&&they live on the other side of the street... &&&&&&yes we both live for the day... &&&&&&we rarely stay in hotels for we can't afford it... &&&&&&in this place that we live... &&&&&&they lived in caves hunted animals and gathered fruit... &&&&&&and at the time every house that we lived in... &&&&&&there are green and lush vegetable plots in our vicinity... &&&&&&live in/ populate... &&&&&&we live with the country folks... &&&&&&we've always lived in this area... &&&&&&and where do you live... &&&&&&live in... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法She's with us and she's bedridden .她和我们住在一起,而且卧床不起。We lived in london till i was twenty .我们住在伦敦直到我二十岁。We live in a rather rich neighborhood .我们住在很富裕的住宅区。We put up at a very good hotel in paris .我们住在巴黎一家很讲究的旅馆。What would it cost, sir, if we stopped here ?先生,如果我们住在这里要花多少钱呀?We live in the same alley .我们住在同一条小巷里。We live upstairs .我们住在楼上。We stayed at my friend 's house , or rather at my friend 's parents' house .我们住在我朋友家里,说得确切些是在我朋友的父母家。 "you don't want to have her to live with us, do you?" asked bertha in dismay .“你不想要她跟我们住在一起,是吗?”伯莎惊愕地问。There's a law in the land, though we be in an out-of-the-way place .国有国法,感谢上帝!有法律;虽然我们住在一个偏僻的地方。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我们住在的英文翻译,我们住在英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我们住在,我们住在的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 父母的英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐