改一下语法错误修改

帮忙修改一下语法错误。谢谢【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,221,909贴子:
帮忙修改一下语法错误。谢谢收藏
Just&watched&LuNeng&and&Osaka&game,&I&am&very&very&disappointment.&we&are&lost&courage,&For&a&chinese&people&of&courage.
Meantime&I&so&expect&another&game.&This&is&Liverpool&versus&Real&madrid.&I&am&a&Liverpoll&fan,&we&have&great&situation.&I&can&enjoy&game&of&progress.
Ok.&On&more&word&I&want&to&say.&tonight&I&need&to&sit&up&e&on,&Liverpool.
针对成人英语学习者设计的口语课程,实用性职场谈判,出国旅游,留学,生活口语.现免息分期付款,每月606元起!上沪江学口语就是这么方便!
Just&watching&the&LuNeng&and&Osaka&game,&I&am&very&very&disappointed.&We&have&lost&courage,the&courage&of&a&chinese&people&.
Meantime&I&also&expect&another&game,that&is&Liverpool&versus&Real&madrid.&I&am&a&fan&of&Liverpoll&.&We&are&in&a&great&situation.&I&can&enjoy&the&game&of&progress.&
Ok.&On&more&word&I&want&to&say&is&that&tonight&I&need&to&sit&up&e&on,&Liverpool.
登录百度帐号推荐应用谁能帮我改一下语法和逻辑错误以及不妥之处?
I Want to Change Something about Myself Before I prepared to write this article, I have never considered changing anything about myself. In the past, I often complained when I was reproved for my mistake, and I felt bad. Gradually, I became more and more selfish and over-confident. But now I grow up, I need to stop this behavior. Perhaps I cannot control others’ view on me, but I am able to change myself to be better. W. Edwards Deming said, “It is not en you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.” In order to be ready to face the world’s stiff competition, I want to change my bad habits, the way I treat others, and my attitude toward study. First of all, I want to change my bad habits such as getting up too late everyday. You may not believe it-----as far as I know, getting up early is too difficult for me. I often sleep for fifteen hours continuously so that I waste a lot of time. Obviously, I can do many meaningful things in this time such as reading English aloud, doing exercises, even having a sumptuous breakfast. In this way, my life will become more and more healthy and meaningful. Therefore, I will persist in getting up early. Secondly, I want to change the way I treat others. I will say honestly that I am a selfish girl. I always neglect others’ feeling when I do something I really want to do. In addition, I cannot tolerate others’ mistake. I am so self-willed that I hurt some friends. However, I still have many friends who have a very tolerant attitude towards me. I am grateful for their kindness. Now, I realize that my behavior is not favorable and I will try my best to overcome myself. Lastly, I want to change my attitude towards study. In the past, I thought study is very dull and dry. I treated my study carelessly since entering this university, because I didn’t like my major. Many times, I thought that if I came back to my high school life, I would choose another major which I like best. But now, I feel I am very stupid. As a useful language, English have become more and more important. The Olympic Games is going to be hold in our country, as an English major student, I have responsibility for being a good volunteer. So, I must study English with a positive attitude. I really want to change myself, because I want to be better. No matter how difficult it is, I persevere in these changes. All in all, I will attempt to change my bad habits, the way I treat others, and my attitude towards my study.
09-01-02 &
It's a wonderful article!
请登录后再发表评论!小木虫 --- 700万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
热门搜索:
&&审稿人指出了一个语法错误
审稿人指出了一个语法错误
人指出了一个语法错误,但查阅文献后,发现审稿人说的不对,根本没有错误,如何委婉的说我的是对的,这里不用改?
3633人参与
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
北京学而思教育科技有限公司 地址:北京市海淀区北三环甲18号中鼎大厦A座1层102室 电话:010-如何修改程序的语法错误?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
如何修改程序的语法错误?
我有更好的答案
在C语句后忘记写“,编译通不过;”就是语法错误,用户可以软件的提示信息来修改。(2)逻辑错误 就是用户编写的程序已经没有语法错误,可以运行。“三分编程七分调试”,说明程序调试的工作量要比编程大得多。C程序的错误可以分为两种,这是最不容易修改的,要用户跟踪程序的运行过程才能发现程序中逻辑错误。比如软件的BUG就是逻辑错误,发行补丁程序就是修改逻辑错误(用户最常见就是Windows操作系统经常发布补丁程序) 下面介绍如何用本软件修改这语法错误,但得不到所期望的结果(或正确的结果),也就是说由于程序设计者原因程序并没有按照程序设计者的思路来运行。比如一个最简单例子是:我的目的是求两个数的和的,应该写成
由于某种原因却写成了
这就是逻辑错误。
发生逻辑错误的程序编译软件是发现不了:语法错误和逻辑错误(1)语法错误,这是C语言初学者出现最多的错误,比如;”是每个C语句的结束的标志,分号“,发生语法错误的程序。一在程序开发的过程中,调试是一个不可缺少的重要环节
有个别的错误会在执行时才会发生1.主要是根据程序在编译时的错误提示,所以要养成良好的编程习惯,平时多多积累常见的问题,这样对于编程的提高好很大好出.一般语法错误在编译的时候就会捕捉到。5.找到错误位置,要多利用输出语句和日志文件追踪错误位置,尽量减小错误范围,通常会指示具体的文件,行和字符位置,而编译时检测不到。3.错误不可以消灭,但是可以减少.使用debug工具动态跟踪程序有时会很有效。4。2
(1)语法错误(2)逻辑错误一、修改语法错误C语言的错误信息的形式:(下面例子是的Turbo C/C++ 错误信息,如图1)错误 文件名 行号 冒号 错误内容 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ Error E:\WinTc\WinTc\frist.c 5 : Function call missing) in function mainC语言的错误信息的形式:(下面例子是Visual C++6.0 错误信息,如图2)文件名 行号 冒号 错误代码 冒号 错误内容 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ e:\wintc\wintc\frist.c ( 5 ) : error C2143 : syntax error : missing ')' before
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 按键精灵语法错误修改 的文章

随机推荐