正确形式填空damingthere is no lucka ____(luck)dog.

当前位置: >
We can make mistakes at any age. Some mistakes we make are about money. But most mistakes are about people. “Did Jerry really care when I broke up(分开) with Helen?” “When I got that great job, did Jim, as a friend, really feel good about it?” “And was Paul friendly just because I had a car?” When we look back, these thoughts can make us feel bad. But when we look back, it is too late. Why do we go wrong with our friends, or our enemies? Sometimes what people say hides their real meanings. And if we do not really listen, we miss the feeling behind the words. When someone tells you, “You’re a lucky dog!” Is he really on your side? If he says, “You’re a lucky guy!” That is being friendly. But “a lucky dog”? There is a bit of envy (嫉妒) in those words. What he may be saying is that he does not think you deserve (应得) your luck. “Just think of all the things you have to be thankful for” is another phrase(短语) that says one thing and means another. It could mean that the speaker is trying to get you to see your problem. But this phrase contains the thought that your problem is not at all important. How can you tell the real meaning behind someone’s words? One way is to take a good look at the person talking. Do his words fit the way he looks? Is what he says shown by the tone of voice?
The look in his eyes? Stop and think. The minute you spend thinking about the real meaning of what people say to you may save your another mistake. 小题1:When the writer thinks of some of the things that happened between him and his friends, he
A.feels happy, thinking how nice his friends are to him
B.feels he might not have understood his friend’s true feelings
C.thinks it a mistake to have broken up with his girl friend
D.is sorry that his friends let him down
小题2:When the writer talks about the saying, “You’re a lucky dog!”, he is saying that
A.the speaker is just friendly
B.this sentence suggests the same as “You’re a lucky guy!”
C.the word “dog” should not be used to apply to(运用到) people.
D.sometimes the words show that the speaker is a bit envious.
小题3:This passage tries to tell you how to
A.avoid mistakes about money and friends
B.get an idea of friendly people
C.avoid mistakes in understanding what people tell you
D.keep people friendly without trusting them
小题4:The writer suggests that
should be trusted.
A.everybody
C.all the people
D.not all the people
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:C小题4:D
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。
生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
更多相关试题
He suggested the person referred________ put into prison.
C.should be
The children in the orphanage requested they ______on a tour across the city.
C.be taken
D.were taken
The manager demanded that the workers _______ extra hours to complete the task ahead of time.
B.were working
D.would work
We have made good preparations for Sarah’s birthday, but if she ________ late to the party, it would ruin the surprise for her.
B.would come
C.had come
D.were to come
热门试题推荐404 - 找不到文件或目录。
404 - 找不到文件或目录。
您要查找的资源可能已被删除,已更改名称或者暂时不可用。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
外研版(三起)六下英语:M1U1 I want a hot dog 课件(三).ppt 29页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:65 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
?1.?Where?are?Daming,?Simon?and?Simon’s?dad? ?2.?Is?a?hot?dog?really?a?dog? NEW
WORDS 随堂检测:
用所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Does he__________ (want) an apple ? 2. My father _______
(want) a cola and I ______ (want) some milk . 3. Can you help ________(we)? 4. Let’s go and help ________(he). 5. A cola for ________(I) ,please.
* 新标准英语第八册 MODULE 1 Unit 1
I want a hot dog, please. Cooked food and drink hamburger 汉堡 hot dog 热狗 sandwich 三明治 fish 鱼肉 chicken 鸡肉 sausage 香肠 noodles 面条 fried chicken炸鸡块
hot wings香辣鸡翅
apple pie苹果派
french fries薯条
cola 可乐 tea 茶
juice 果汁 milk 牛奶 coffee 咖啡 water 水 milk tea 奶茶 sprite 雪碧
Food Drink sentence What do you want? I want
. a cola. a hot dog. cakes. a hamburger
How much is it ? Yuan dollar cent
MONEY 一美分 一美元 1 dollar is 100 cents How much is it? It’s
. ¥1.00 ¥ 3.00 ¥ 5.00 $2.00 $1.00 $3.75 $5.00 ¥ 2.00 What do you want? I want
. a hot dog. a cola. $3.75 $ 2.00 $2.00 How much is it? It’s
? a hamburger nine dollars and seventy-five cents
What do you want? I want
. two apples. some noodles. It’s
? an egg nine yuan How much is it ? ¥ 1.00 ¥ 3.00 ¥ 5.00 Questions:
二听 1. What
does Daming want? 2.What does Simon want?
3.What does Dad want? 4. How much are they?
They want two hamburgers, one hot dog and three colas. What do they want ?
How much is it ? It’s thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents. Fill in the table
Drink Daming Simon Simon’s dad Money A hot dog A hamburger A hamburger A cola A cola A cola Thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents PRACTISE $ 4.25 A:
What do you want? B:
I want a hot dog. A:
How much is it? B:
It’s four dollars
and twenty-five cents. In America $ 2.00 $ 4.00 A: What do you want? B: I want an ice cream
and a sandwich. A: How much is it? B: It’s six dollars, in all. In America $
正在加载中,请稍后...当前位置: >>
新标准英语六年级下册M1―M6期中试题集
第一卷 一、将图画与相应单词连起来(6 分)123456( )hamburger ( )duck ( )trumpet ( )rain ( ) doorbell ( )sunny 二、选出不同类的一项(6 分) ( )1. A cola B bread C juice D milk ( )2 A look B balloon C book D food ( )3 A Monday B Thursday C yesterday D Tuesday ( 4 A shining B sing C drawing D falling ( )5 A.trumpet B.violin C.doorbell D.guitar ( )6 A train B. car C spaceship D card 三、单项选择(24 分) ( )1 How much the pen ? Ten yuan. A be B are C is ( )2 The duck very hungry. A are B am C looks ( )3 It is going to soon. A windy B snow C sunny ( )4 She is buying things her son. A in B / C for ( )5 He will the girl. A help B helps C to help ( )6 It’s for water. A drink B drinks C drinking D drank ( )7 Spaceship can take man space. A on B into C about ( )8 Please give the book her. A for B to C with ( )9 Daming is playing trumpet. A a B the C / ( )10 Simon’s dog in, too A comes B coming C comed ( )11 The apples are falling the stairs. A down B up C in ( )12 Daming is _____a birthday party. A have B having C haveing 四、用所给词的适当形式填空(16 分) 1 Children are (jump) in the water. 2 We are (have) a picnic now. 3 We are going to (swim )in the water . 4 He can (take) photos 5 She ( look )hungry. 6 She’s eating dinner,but the phone is (sing). 7 The sun is (shine). 8 This American spaceship (take) a man into space. 五、把下列句子翻译成汉语(10 分) 1 Enjoy your meal. 2 We are going to have a picnic in the park. 3 In this photo, the sun is shining. 4 He is playing the trumpet,but the phone is ringing. 5 Simon’s family gave it to me. 六、搭配(12 分) ( )1. What do you want ? ( )2 What are you going to do? ( )3 How much is it? ( )4 Who can help me? ( )5 Who give it to you ? ( )6 What time is it? A . We are going to have a picnic. B .Five yuan. C. Sorry.Ican’t.. D.A hot dog, please. E.It’s twelve. F.Simon’s family gave it to me.1 七、看图写单词(8 分)tr_ _nmout_ _ntr_ _bal_ _ns_ n_yr_ _nsn_wk_t_八、补全对话(10 分) A .Enjoy your meal. B What do you want to drink? C Can I help you? D Here you are. E How much is it? Waiter :_1________________ Guest:I want a hot dog .please. Waiter :__2___________________ Guest : A cola ,please Waiter : That’s a hot dog and a cola.please. Guest :___3_________________ Waiter It’s thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents. Guest :__4______________ Waiter : Thank you very much._ 5________________ 九、阅读理解(8 分) There is a new park near my house. It’s a fine day today. My family and I are in the park now. On my left, there is a café(咖啡馆). On my right, there is a big lake. There are many flowers and trees near the lake. There’s a small hill behind(后面) the lake(湖). Near the lake, there is a sign(标志). It says “Don’t swim in the lake!” There is a playground in the middle of the park. There are some small shops near the gate(门口). The park is so beautiful. We like it very much. ( )1. The park near my house is _____. A. new and beautiful B. old and beautiful C. clean and new ( )2. Is there a cafe in the park? ______ A. Yes, there isn’t. . B. Yes, there is. D.No, there is. ( )3. Peopie can’t _______in the lake. A. swim B. fish C. boat ( )4. -Do we like the park? -________ A. Yes, we do. B.No,we do. C.No, you do.第二卷 一、读单词找出每组中不同类的一项。 ( )1.A watermelon B.banana C.milk ( )2.A.policeman B.grandma C.driver ( )3.A.plane B.doll Cjigsaw ( )4.A.puter C.dress ( )5.A.walk B.big C.small ( )6.A.jump B.sing C.tall ( )7.A.China Benglish C.America ( )8.A.juice B.tea C.cake ( )9.A.mine B.we C.they ( )10.A.shoulder B.hat C.head 二、根据首字母写单词补全句子。 1.E_____your meal! 2.He is playing the trunpet,but the dog is singing very _____(大声地). 3.She is watching TV,but the d_____is ringing. 4.----What is that on the lake?----It is a little d_______! 5.I am wearing my swinsuit,I am going to go s_____. 6.What a ________(混乱,脏乱).2 三、英汉翻译。 1.汉堡________ 2.吵闹的_______ 3.每个人_______ 4.气球________ 5.ring________ 6.careful______ 8.shine_________ 9.dollar_____ 10.星期二______ 11.星期四_______ 12.晴朗的______ 13.暖和______ 14.有风的________ 15.多云的___ 16.$3.75 17.$2.00_ 四、按要求填空。 1、have (第三人称单数) 2、give(过去式) 3、eat(过去式) 4、get (现在分词) 5、old (比较级) 6、I (宾格) 7、photo(复数形式) 8、is not (缩写形式) 五、单项选择。 ( )1.What do you want?---________. A.I want to a hot dog. B.I want two hot dog. C.I want a hot dog. ( )2.----_________?----It’s thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents. A.How old is it? B.How long is it? C.How much is it? ( )3.I want a cola. ---A cola____you,too. A.to B.for C.on ( ) 4.________? ----It’s twelve. A.What time it is? B.What’s time? C.What time is it? ( )5.Look!The ducks_____our picnic. A.are going to eat. B.are eating C.eats ( )6.Look!It’s_____soon. A.going to rain. B.raining C.rains ( )7.It’s going to_____in Harbin. A.be rain B.be snow C.be cold D.windy ( )8.The birds are singing___ the trees. A.on B.in C.at ( )9.Who can help me?____ A.Sorry,I can’t. B.Yes, I can’t. C.No, I can. ( )10.He is starting to cross,____a car is coming. A.and B.but C.with ( )11.She’s buying things___ your birthday. A.to B.for C.in ( )12.The sun is_____. A.shineing B.shine C.shining 六、用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1.The duck is ________(eat) our picnic now. 2.It is going to _______(rian)soon. 3.The birds ________(be)singing in the trees. 4.Look!The sun ______(shine)in the sky. 5.----Can I have some sweets?----Sorry,you______(can). 七、从右边找出左边问题的答语,将字母序号写在提前括号中。 ( )1.Who can help me? a.It is half past three. ( )2.What are you doing,Tom? b.Rice,please. ( )3.What is the time? c.I am reading a book. ( )4.How many cats are there? d.Sorry,I can not. ( )5.What do you want to eat? e.Thirteen.3 八、连词成句,注意标点符号及句首单词首字母大写。 1.birthday is Daming party a 2.rain 3.are 4.falling 5.window will gping are the it you the of in when down out I Bejing go to apples lookinghavingthe amstairs九、给下列句子编号使它们成为一个完整的对话。 ( ) What do you want to drink? ( ) That is a hanburger and a cola. ( ) Hello!what do you want to eat? ( ) Here you are. ( ) Yes.How much is it? ( ) I want a hanburger,please. ( ) Thank you!Enjoy your meal! ( ) I want a cola,please. ( ) It is sixteen yuan. 十、阅读理解。 A It is Sunday.The children are thinking about what to do. Tim: I am bored! Andy: Where do you want to go? Tim: I want to go to the beach. Linda: Me too.Let us fly a kite there.What do you want to do,Andy? Andy: I want to have a picnic. Linda looks out of the window. Linda: Oh no!We can not have a picnic.It is raining. Andy: Do not worry.We can do all three things. The children have a picnic at home. Tim: Wow!This beach is beautiful! Andy: Yum!This picnic is wonderful! Linda: Look ai my fantastic kite! 根据对话内容写出问题答案。 1.What day is today?________________. 2.What is the weather like today?________________. 3.Where does Tim want to go?________________________. 4.What does Andy want to do?________________________. 5.What does Linda want to do?________________________.4 B It is Sunday tomorrow.I am going to watch a baskerball match.It is between an American team and an English team.The baseball match begins at four o'clock in the afternoon.Our friends Milk and Lucy are going to watch the match with me.We are going there by bus.We think we will come back at eight in evening. 根据对话内容选出正确的答案。 ( )1.What day is today? A.Monday. B.Sunday C.Saturday. ( )2.We are going to watch_____________. A.a baseball match. B.a basketball match. C.a football match. ( )3.The match is between_____________________________. A.a Japanese team and an American team. B.an English team and an American team. C.a Chinese team and an American team. ( )4.What time is the match going to begin? A.At seven o'clock. B.At eight o'clock. C.At four o'clock. ( )5.Who is going to watch the match? A.The write(作者). B.Mike and Lucy. C.Milk,Lucy and the write(作者) C My name is Ben.I am from China but now I am living in London.There is a very large Chinatown in London.I went there for Spring Festival with my aunt and my uncle.At night we saw a lion dance.The lion danced in the street.It was red and gold.There were beautiful lights everywhere.There was music,too.We had a great time! 根据短文内容回答问题。 1.Where is Ben from?_________________ 2.Where is Ben now?__________________ 3.Where is Chinatown?__________________ 4.Who went to Chinatown?_______________________ 5.What colour is the “lion”?__________________ 第三卷 一 选出不同类 6 1 ( ) A. dollar B. yuan C.cent 2( ) A.windy B.sunny C.rain 3 ( ) A. noisy B.careful C.card 4( ) A.hamburger B.hot dog C.milk 5 ( ) A.sing B.ring C.shining 6 ( ) A.baseball B.football C.blackboard 二 单项选择 9 1( ) How _____is the hot dog? A. much B.many C. more 2( )It’s going to _______rain in Shanghai. A.be B.不填 C. is 3 ( ) She’s watching TV,_____doorbell is ringing. A. and B. so C. but 4 ( ) This American spaceship ______a man into space. A. gave B.took C. buy 5( ) _____gave it to you? A.What B.Where C. Who 6( )The sun is _______ A. shining B.shining C.shine 7 ( ) What time is it? A. It’s at twelve B. It’s twelve C. At twelve 8 ( )It will be_______in Bejing in January, A. cold B.warm C.hot 9( )The boy is starting ______this road. A. to cross B. crossing C.cross5 三 连线 找出正确的过去式 5 buy cent sent bought take won win took ride rode 五用所给动词的适当形式填空 5 1 Look,the ducks________(eat)our picnic. 2 Let’s _________(go) under that tree. 3 We are going to_________(eat) at half past twelve. 4 Who can __________(help) the girl? 5 Simon’s family__________(give) it to me yesterday 六翻译句子 10 1 The sun is shining .______________________ 2 China cent a man into space in this spaceship.____________________ 3 I am making Daming ’ s birthday card.______________________ 4 What ’ s it about?_____________________________ 5 Who can help me?________________________ 6 What do you want to eat ? 七补全对话 10 A;How much is it? B; Do you like baseball? C;It looks interesting. D;What’it about? E;Who gave it to you ? Son:Look,Mum.I have a new book. Mum: ___________________ Son: It’s about baseball. Mum: ____________________ Son: Yes,I do. Mum: ________________ Son: Yes,very interesting. Mum: ________________ Son: My teacher gave it to me. He bought it at the bookstore( 书店) Mum: ________________ Son: Twelve yuan. Mum: You should say“ thank ”you for your teacher. 八 阅读理解 10 Sam is an English boy. He comes to China with his father and mother. They come here to work. Sam comes here to study. He is in No.5Primary School.( 第五小学 ) He gets up early every day. He isn ’ t late (迟到) for school. He studies hard. He can read Chniese well. He often helps us with our English, and we often help him with his Chinese. After class he likes playing football, swimming, running. He makes many friends(交接很多朋友) here. We are glad(高兴) to stay with( 呆在一起) him. On Sunday he often helps his mother clean(打扫) the house. He likes Chinese food very much.。 He likes living here. He likes Chinese students (学生)very much. We all like him, too. 根据短文内容, 判断以下句子的正误。对的在括号内填“ T ”, 错的填“ F ”. ( )1. He gets up late every day. ( )2. He often teaches us English. ( )3. After class , he likes singing and playing basketball. ( )4. On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house. ( )5. He doesn’t like Chinese food.6 四选择配伍 10 1 ( )What do you want? 2 ( )When are you going to eat? 3 ( )The ducks are eating our picnic. 4 ( )Who can help me? 5 ( )Daming is playing the trumpet. A.We are going to eat at 12 B.Sorry,I can’t. C.That’s OK. Our picnic is wet. D. Thank you. It looks interesting. E. I want a hot dog.第四卷 一、根据汉语提示完成句子。 1.The phone is _________.( 响 ) 2.It’s two dollars and five _________.( 美分 ) 3. _________( 享用 ) your meal. 4.They are very _________( 吵闹的 ), I can’t read my books. 5.I miss _________( 每个人 ) in America. 6.The_________( 气球 ) are very beautiful. 7.The apples are falling down the _________.( 楼梯 ) 8.Be_________ !( 小心的 ) That’s the cake. 9.I’m _________( 饿了)!Give me something to eat ,please! 10.Look! It’s going to _________( 下雨 ) soon. 二、选择题。 ( ) 1.Simon_________a hamburger,he doesn ’ t _________a hot dog. A.wants, wants B.want, want C.want, wants D.wants ,want ( ) 2._________really a hat ? A.It’s B.It is C.Is it D.Is ( ) 3.My Mother _________ a dress for me yesterday. A.buys B.bought C.buying D.buy ( ) 4.-_________time are you going home?-At half past seven. A.What B.What’s C.When D.When are ( ) 5.The ducks are eating_________picnic. A.us B.I C.me D.my ( ) 6.It’s going to _________in Guangxi. A.rainy B.sunny C.cloud D.be windy ( ) 7.The birds are singing_________the trees. A.on B.in C.at D.to ( ) 8.Amy ________a picnic in the park last Saturday. A.have B.had C.has D.is having ( ) 9.A man is_________a raincoat A.wears B.wear C.wearing D.where ( ) 10.Now the train is _________to the station. A.eing D.came ( )11.- _________is your mum?-She’s _________the supermarket. A.What,at B.Where, at C.Where, in D.What ,in ( ) 12.The balloons _________. “Happy Birthday,Daming!” A.says B.saying C.are said D.say ( )13.Is he going to _________a picnic? A.had B.have C.having D.has ( ) 14.She will_________up the apples. A.picks B.picked C.pick D.picking ( )15He’s _________to cross,but a car _________. A.start,come B.starting ,coming C.start, is coming D.starting,is coming ( ) 16.Her friend can’t hear _________. A.her B.she C.he D.they ( )17.She’s doing exercises ,but it’s getting _________hot. A.to B.too C.be D.at ( ) 18.He’s starting_________. A.run B.running C.to run D.ran ( ) 19.I’m talking _________the phone. A.in B.on C.to D.at. ( ) 20.She’s trying_________.A.to flying B.flying C.to fly D.fly7 三、用正确的介词填空。 1. She’s________the supermarket. 2. Her motheris buying thing________her birthday. 3. I’m going ________play football. 4. Let go ________that tree. 5. The pears are falling________the bike. 6. What can I do ________you? 7. You are calling________my name. 8. He’s jumping________ the water. 9. The sun is shining________the sea. 10. I am looking________ ________the window. 四、连词成句。 1.hot,is ,dog,what,a________________________________________? 2.eat,want, what, you,do,to________________________________________? 3.stairs,oranges,the,down,theare,falling _____________________________________ 4.his,she,things,buying,is ,for, birthday_____________________________________ 5.coming,now, train,the,is, to ,the,station___________________________________ 6.tree,under,pigs,the ,sleeping,are________________________________________.. 7.hill,we,down,are,the ,going,now________________________________________. 8.looking, is, eggs, some,at,he________________________________________. 9.going,warm,it,be,is,to,Dalian,in________________________________________. 10.around,are,they,going,lake,the ,to walk________________________________. 五、 阅读 短文,判断正(T)误( F )。 Some children are playing in the park. Look, Tom is playing a ball with Peter. Look, a boy and a girl are swimming. The girl is Anna and the boy is Fred. Anna and Fred swim very well. Where is John? He is behind the tree. This is Lily. Her hair is long, and she is wearing a dress. Look, Lily is playing with her dog. 1.Peter is playing a ball. ( ) 2.Anna and Fred aren’t swimming.( ) 3.Anna swims very well. ( ) 4.John is behind the tree. ( ) 5.Lily’s hair is short. ( ) 第五卷 一、选出每组中不同类的一项(5 分) ( )1、A 、red B、black C、apple D、green ( )2、A 、yuan B、dollar C、cent D、pound ( )3、A、going B、sing C、having D、swimming ( )4、A、it B、we C、they D、you ( )5、A、dream B、out C、up D、down 二、写出下列单词的适当形式(30 分) 1、your (名词性物主代词) 2、buy (过去式) 3、where (同音词) 4、careful (副词) 5、say (第三人称单词) 6、party (复数) 7、ring (---ing 形式) 8、us (主格) 9、吹小号 (翻译) 10、get (现在分词)8 三、单项选择(20 分) 1、Tomorrow it’s going to be in Harbin. A、snow B、sunny C、rain 2、It’ s going to rain Monday. A、on B、in C、at 3、Listen,The birds in the tree A、are sing B、singing C、are singing 4、I’m going to English. A、studying B、study C、studied 5、Xiao Ming is looking the window. A、for B、out of C、at 6、I want a cola. A、drink B、drinking C、to drink 7、Daming ,some friends in. A、stop,come B、stops,comes C、stops,,come 8、I wake up my dream. A、of B、from C、at 9、His friends can’t hear . A、him B、she C、his 10、----Can he help? ------A、Yes,he can B、No,she can’t C、No,he can 四、填入正确的介词(5 分) 1、A hot dog me, please. 2、She is trying get on the bus. 3、We’re gong to walk the lake. 4、I can write French. 5、It’s going rain. 五、句型转换(20 分) 1、He went to school by bus.(对划线部分提问) 2、--? --It’s two dollars. (根据答句写出问句) 3、They are rowing a boat. (对划线部分提问) 4、He wants to wear it. (变为一般疑问句) 5、the boy a is party having birthday (连词成句) 六、短文填空,将正确的序号填到相应的空格上。 (每小题 1 分,共 10 分) A A.west B.climbed C.visited D.went E.rode InJuly, Lingling ____ to Xinjiang with her parents. Xinjiang is in the ____ of China. She ____ a horse. She ____ the Tianshan Mountain. She ____ the Tianchi Lake. It was very beautiful. She had a lovely time there. B A、cook B、gave C、ate D、like E、miss Dear Daming, Today Sam six hamburgers at school! He likes hamburgers very much. Lingling had a sandwich because she doesn’t hamburgers. We our hamburgers to Sam. But I Chinese food. Tonight Mum is going to Chinese food for Lingling. With love, Amy 六、阅读短文,判断正(T)或误(F)(10 分) Bob ia a good student in school. But he is not clean. His face and hands are often dirty. One morning ,Bob goes to school..His teacher,looks at him and says,“Bob, I know what you ate for breakdast today.” “What?”Bob ask,,“eggs”say the teacher.“Your face and nose tell me what” “No,sir”says Bob,“not today,or yesterday,but the day before yesterday.” ( )1、Bob is a good teacher in school. ( )2、Bob’s face and hands are often dirty. ( )3、One afternoon, Bob goes to school. ( )4、Bob ate eggs the day before yesterday. ( )5、Bob is a girl9 第六卷 一、 写出下列单词 1.汗堡_________ 2. 享用_________ 3. 吵闹的_________ 4. 每个人_________5. 错误的_________ 6. 小心的________ 7.气球_________ 8.飘走 _________ 9.小号_________ 10. 响_________ 11. 门铃_________ 12. 大声地_________ 13. 楼梯_________ 14 卡片_________ 15. 鸭 _________ 二、读句子,根据意思填空。 1. It looks g_______ 2. Here y_____ are 3. Enjoy your m_____ 4. What do you want to e____? I want a cola. 5. What t______ is it ? It’s twelve. 6. These ducks are v_______ noisy 7. Let’s go u______ that tree. 8. The ducks are e_________ our picnic. 9. It’s going to s_______ in Harbin. 10. It’s going to be c___________ in Xinjiang. 11. I had a very f_________ day on Saturday. 12. We are l____________ at some ducks. 13. They look h__________. 14. I’m looking o_____ of the window. 15. W_________’s your mum?She’s at the supermarket. 16. I’m m_____Daming’s birthday card. 17. I can c_____ this bag. 18. B____ careful.That’s the cake 19. I can’t carry them a____. 20. What a m____!Who can help me 21. Some friends c_______ in . Simon’s dog c__________ in ,too. 22. His friends can’t h_____ him. 23. They all l_________. 24. Daming is having a great birthday. 25.She’s eating d________,but the doorbell is ringring. 三、单项选择。 ( )1、I’m making a card_______ Daming. A. to B. for C. in ( ) 2、 He is doing homework, he falls asleep. A. but B. but then C. but than ( )3、Then we are going to under the tree. A. ate B. eating C. eat ( ) 4、It’s going to in Dalian. A. snow B. be snow C. snowy ( )5、The train arrives______the station. A. to B. with C. at ( )6、China sent a man ______ space, too. A. about B. into C. for ( )7、Who can help me?----______, I can’t. A. Sorry B. No C. Sure ( )8、 Look! My brother is _____ to his friends. A. talk B. talking C. talks ( )9、 The balloons are . They are in the sky. A. falling B. falling down C. flying away ( )10、I can't carry ______ all. A. them B. they C. us ( )11、______ are you going to eat ? ――At 12:00. A. Where B. What C. When ( )12、 Tom is singing and everyone _____________. A. clapping B. is clapping C. clapped10 四、 情景交际。 (根据情境完成对话,将序号填在横线上。 ) 1.I bought a book for my son.2.How much is it? 3.It’s about Helen Keller 4.Good morning,Army. A: Good morning , Ms Smart! B: ________________________ A: What did you do yesterday? B: ________________________ A: What’s about it? B: _________________________ A: ___________________ B: It’s ?12.00. A: It”s very intrtesting. B: Thank you. 五、读句子,圈出正确的单词。 1. It’s thirteen dollars and twenty-five ( sent / cents ). 2. Look! It’s ( raining / rain ) now. 3. Oh, the apples are ( happy / heavy ). I can’t carry them. 4. Who ( gave / give ) the pen to you? 5. It is ( sunny / rainy ). The sun is shining. 6. She ( made / make ) a cake yesterday. 7. The children are going to have a ( picnic / picture ) . 六.连词成句. 1. want , some ,I , bananas __________________________. 2.do ,want, you, what ,eat, to ____________________________? 3.go, lt’s ,that , under , tree __________________________. 4.your, thank, letter , you, for . ________________________. 5.a hot dog, I ,and,want,some noodles. ___________________________________. 6.flying Daming a kite is . __________________________. 七.根据图示回答问题1、What’s the weather like? 2、What time is it? 3、What’s this? . . . 八,看提示,读句子,填单词. 1.What do you______(想)? I want a_______(可乐),please 2.How ______(多少)is it ? It’s thirteen _______(美元)and twenty-five cents. 3.Look!It’ s going to _______(下雨)soon,. 4.In this photo, the sun is _______(照耀着) The birds are __________(唱歌) in the trees. 5.The ducks are eating our _______(野餐) 6.Who can _____(帮助)me? Sorry,I can’t. 7.The balloons are flying_____(飘走). 8.Daming is _________(举行)a birthday party. 9.Daming is playing the________(小号),but the phone is________(响).11 九、翻译下列句子 1. 我们将什么时候吃? __________________________ 我们将在十二点半吃. ___________________________ 2. 我能帮你吗? ______________________________ 3. 谁能帮我? ____________________________ 4. 你想吃什么? _____________________ 5. 谁给你的? 十、选词填空 were rode ate played was drank saw watched went won Daming and Simon ______to a baseball game in America .They ______their bicycles . Then they ______the game . They ______their favourite team. Their team ______very well and they ______. Daming and Simon _______hot dogs and ______colas. They very happy. It ______ a great time ! 十一、选择所给词的适当形式填空 give buy he go is shop Daming and I ______ to go shopping in the morning . Daming ________ a skirt for me and I bought a baseball for , too. We also bought a big shirt for my father . After , we went home in the afternoon and I ______ the big shirt to my father . He______ very happy . It was a happy day today . 十二、阅读短文,选择正确的答案。 Hello! I’m Daming. My grandma lives in America. She sent me some presents last week. They are English books, American chocolates and a Maths game. I played the Maths game with Lingling last Sunday. I can speak English. I read English books yesterday. But I didn’ t eat American chocolates. I’ll eat them with my parents. I’m going to go to America this summer. ( )1、Daming got some presents from_____________ last week. A、 England B、China C、America ( )2、 When did Daming read English books? A、Last Sunday. B、Yesterday. C、This summer. ( )3、___________played the Maths game. A、Daming B、Lingling C、 A and B ( )4、Did Daming eat American chocolates? ______________. A、Yes, he did. B、No, he didn’t. C、No, he won’t. ( )5、Where will Daming go this summer? A、Beijing. B、America. C、England. 十三、作文题 昨天是 5 月 10 号,也是你的生日。请以“My Birthday”为题,描写你的生日派对。注意用一 般过去时,字数 50 字以上。 My Birthday12
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 is not缩写形式 的文章

随机推荐