隆重欢迎 致欢迎辞用英语怎么说说

欢迎xxx入场 用英语怎么说_百度知道
欢迎xxx入场 用英语怎么说
Let's warmly welcome the president of the People's Republic of China Mr Hu jintao……
采纳率:33%
welcome XXX to come...
I'm very honored to present you Mr/Mrs..Let's welcom Mr/Mrs...
welcome to this。
let's welcome sb. enter
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。网页版学习工具
在沪江关注的沪友遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
知识点相关讲解
暂无知识点相关讲解
其他相关知识点
暂无相关知识点用英语怎么说_百度知道
用英语怎么说
They gave us a right royal welcome. 5。
He felt hurt by their icy welcome。
They gave the chairman a tumultuous welcomewelcome欢迎例句与用法. 他们非常隆重地欢迎了我们. 6. 他们热烈地欢迎主席。
You are always welcome to our house. 7. 欢迎你随时到我们家。
He was pleased by the warmth of his welcome. 8. 他们冷淡的欢迎让他觉得受到伤害. 3. 她先讲了几句对客人表示欢迎的话作为开场白。
She prefaced her remarks with a few words of welcome to the guest. 4. 他们衷心欢迎他。
They gave him a hearty welcome: 1. 他们的热烈欢迎使他很高兴。
He was pleased with their warm welcome. 2. 他因受到热烈欢迎而高兴
采纳率:47%
welcome这个词经常用于某人进入某个场所时,例如:Welcome to our school.Welcome home.
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谢谢你会那么热情是欢迎我 的翻译是:Thank you for your enthusiasm is welcome I 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
谢谢你会那么热情是欢迎我
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for your warm welcome I will then
Thank you for your warm welcome I will then
Thank you for your enthusiasm is welcome I
Thanks you to be able that the enthusiasm welcome me
相关内容&a我觉得上帝给予我的东西太少 I thought God gives my thing too to be few & apugss |monee pugss
monee & alogician's sense
premise-conclusion
combination 前提结论组合的逻辑学家的感觉 & ahope
be all right... 希望是全部不错… & a你有一个网球拍吗? You have a tennis racket? & athe possibilities that China's social and economic development offer the country and the world are extraordinary 可能性中国的社会和经济发展提议国家和世界是非凡的 & a他是我班最直爽的 He is my class frankest & aRTERRTYUERTT RTERRTYUERTT & a我们将坐飞机回海口 Nous renvoyons à l'avion de prise le port maritime & aideology. However, columnists of all these three newspapers approach the topic as if they have
& ahappy birthday to my baby, tomorrow 生日快乐对我的婴孩,明天 & a一直下雨 Rains continuously & a爸妈您辛苦了 Father and mother you were laborious & aNanking cured duck, 石头城被治疗的鸭子, & a整治 Improvement & aLi Pik 正在翻译,请等待...
& a样品数 Sample number & a一朵鲜花 有情的 插在了一堆牛粪上 A fresh flower feels emotion inserting on pile of cow dung & a产品在钻井中加入后,在单向压力差作用下,能对地层各种渗漏起到良好的封堵效果,使用方便,配伍性好,不影响泥浆性能。 The product joins after the well drilling, under the unidirectional pressure differential action, can seep the good trap effect to stratum each kind, the easy to operate, the compatibility is good, does not affect the mud performance. & a日本天皇是伪皇上 The Japanese emperors of Japan are the false emperors & a根据调研情况并结合相关文献资料 And unifies the related literature material according to the investigation and study situation & a比赛开始后,中国队一直牢牢压住节奏,易建联连续上篮突破,刘炜的控球意识也不是一般的强悍,一直到中场结束,中国始终保持着10分左右的优势。这时候我才松了一口气,场上球鞋擦到地板和球员争抢篮板的喊声不停在我耳边回荡,我屏住呼吸看了20分钟!下半场易立手感特别好,连续的跳投得分,孙悦的几记盖帽和阿联的扣篮让场内欢呼声不断,稍有遗憾的是今天朱芳雨发挥不佳,不过中国队整体打的非常好。 After the competition starts, the Chinese team suppresses the rhythm continuously firmly, Yi Jianlian on basket breaks through the continuously, the Liu Wei ball control consciousness is not general intrepid, arrives the middle place to finish continuously, China is throughout maintaining 10 minute
& a我听你公司的女翻译说的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我冲了凉水澡,好冷好冷, I have flushed the cold water bath, good Leng Haoleng, & aJust do these 请做这些 & aas approved by 如被批准 & a迎合市场的需要 Caters to the market the need & a我会经常去厂家,帮你管理生产 I can go to the factory frequently, helps you to manage the production & amy name is wangdongxu 我的名字是wangdongxu & asgh i777 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中西文化之间的差异造就了中西饮食文化的差异, Between China and the West culture difference has accomplished China and the West diet culture difference, & aWhen Tiramisu meets Cappuccino 当Tiramisu遇见热奶咖啡 & awe will organize later 我们以后将组织 & a你是不是想死 You want to die & ajk rowing jk划船 & a我计划一年去一到两个地方看看。当然,到我退休的时候,会花更多的时间来完成我的梦想。 I plan for a year to go to have a look one to two places.Certainly, retires to me, meets flowered more time to complete my dream. & aFILTRO ACEITE COMPLETO 过滤器完全油 & a国家中药现代化产业基地建设先进个人 National Chinese native medicine Modernization Industry Base construction Advanced Individual & a30分钟内 In 30 minutes & a行李不允许放在过道上 正在翻译,请等待...
& abuild-up edge 积累边缘 & a讓我們泡溫泉吧 Let us soak the hot spring & a检查烘干情况 Inspection drying situation & a因为轰轰烈烈的爱过,才算真正活过,我敢,你敢不敢? 正在翻译,请等待...
& abbkxw.net bbkxw.net & areadingspeed readingspeed & a这是我的第一次感情表达,我非常不希望其他人来破坏 This is my first sentimental expression, I did not hope extremely other people destroy & amake environmentally sound and cost 做合乎环境要求和费用 & ain Atol das Rocas, equatorial South Atlantic 在Atol das Rocas,赤道南大西洋 & aPOMEC DIVISION POMEC分部 & aFirst and Business class transfer 首先和业务分类调动 & a女巫小莫 Sorceress small not & a我住乡村 I live the village & aone of EFI type system measures air flow directly by using an air flow meter 一EFI类型系统测量气流直接地通过使用气流米 & aAttached is the new delivery schedule firms to Nov 25th, any questions let me know, thanks! 附上新的交货计划企业到11月25日,任何问题告诉我,感谢! & aCinzia Vallesi Cinzia Vallesi & a谢谢你会那么热情是欢迎我 Thanks you to be able that the enthusiasm welcome me &深受学生们的欢迎 的翻译是:Well received by students welcome 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
深受学生们的欢迎
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Welcomed by students
Deeply welcomed by students
Well received by students welcome
Students are deeply affected by the welcome
Deeply student welcome
相关内容&acan protect its eyes 能保护它的眼睛 & a如果你还有其他女孩,我将会远离你了 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe parties hereto agrees that this Agreement shall be deemed to be made in Singapore and shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the courts of Singapore shall have jurisdiction to decide all questions arising hereunder 党至此同意这个协议在新加坡将被视为被做,并且由新加坡法律治理,并且新加坡法院将有司法决定所有问题在此之下出现 & a酒后不应驾车 After the liquor should not drive & aI have been away from you 我从您是去的 & aBAUHINIA DENTAL LIMITED 紫荆花牙齿有限 & a3月8日 3月8日 & aThe annual death rate from traffic accidents in Taiwan is twice that of Japan. 每年死亡率从交通事故在台湾两次是那日本。 & aGood
evening,Miss 晚上好,小姐 & a还未恋,哪来的失...
这是自作多情?可笑! Has not loved, which comes to lose… This is the original work is full of affection? Laughable! & a公共心理学 Public psychology & a徽州文化园 Huizhou culture garden & asay she
not 言她不是 & a对于意大利食物,我非常喜欢,他是美味的 Regarding Italian food, I like extremely, he is the delicacy & a我也很高兴认识你大卫 I very am also happy know your David & a附件遗漏 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻译的文本!socker error #10060 connection timed out 请输入您需要翻译的文本! socker错误#10060连接计时了 & a全国优秀施工企业 National outstanding construction enterprise & aplatinum grape cell emulsion 白金葡萄细胞乳化液 & a,取而代之的是现代化的建筑 Displaces is the modernized construction & agood,yuo 好,您 & a选用无刷直流电机,高速时无噪音。 Selects not brushes the direct current machine, high speed when does not have the noise. & a在中国的各个地区几乎都有道乐堂的专卖店。 Nearly all is correct in China's each area Le Tang the exclusive agency. & a患了重感冒 Has contracted the heavy cold & a书中的许多场景是真实存在的。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你会发现谁和你有一样的爱好 You can discover who and you do have the same hobby & a他总是按时完成他的作业 He always on time completes his work & aI would like to become your friend and practice English 我希望成为您的朋友和实践英语 & aIn ancient times wealth was measured and exchanged in things that could be touched:food, tools, and precious metals and stones. In ancient times wealth was measured and exchanged in things that could be touched:food, tools, and precious metals and stones. & a一张床垫的价格可以从几百元到几十万元不等,而床垫的使用寿命至少是十年,因此,为了占据每天三分之一的睡眠时间能够舒适度过,让身心得到充分的休息,保证白天的工作和生活质量,在床垫上做一次投资还是相当值得的。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我需要买一个新文具 I need to buy a new stationery & a你每天早上都练太极吗? You early morning all practice the primal chaos every day? & a花溪 Colored brook & athe eyes, hug me tight, and say, 眼睛,紧紧拥抱我,并且认为, & athird ,fourth,fufth 第三,第四, fufth & athe most important Consulting Services shall be deemed to be rendered on a permanent basis such as the analysis, estimation, and investigation of the general current situation with respect to the Negotiation Process 最重要的咨询服务将被视为永久性地被提供例如分析、一般当前形势的估计和调查关于交涉过程 & a看着爸爸在受苦,但是我却不能做什么,我觉得我很不孝顺 Looks the daddy is suffering hardships, but I cannot make any actually, I think I very not not filial & ahave a toothade 有一toothade & akiss me , is third choice 亲吻我,是第三个选择 & ahe likes writes who explian things well 他喜欢写谁explian事涌出 & aPUBLIC OPTION 公开选择 & a昨天是我的购物日!我们去了超级市场,我买一盒冰淇淋和一块肥皂,爸爸买了一双祙子和一袋薯片,妈妈和姐姐去洗发商店,我喜欢去购物。 Yesterday was my shopping date! We have gone to the supermarket, I bought box of ice cream and a soap, the daddy have bought one pair 祙 sub-and a bag of potato piece, mother and the elder sister wash send the store, I liked the shopping. & a这栋房子是谁的? Whose is this house? & astrict in his work 正在翻译,请等待...
& a问题是木材被什么制成 The question is the lumber is made by any & a他看上去是胖的 He looked is fat & aDo not consider 不考虑 & a领工资 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻译的文本!font Please input the text which you need to translate! font & a兴趣广泛 Interest widespread & a每个人都是从小到大过来的,每个人都有自己的成长历程。有些人的成长是曲曲折折,磕磕碰碰的。有些人的成长是幸福的顺利的。但是不管怎样,都应该要健康成长: Each people all are come from infancy to maturity, each people all have own growth course.Some person's growth is winding, clash.Some person's growth is happy smooth.But no matter how, all should want the health growth: & a面向全国高校的,规模最大的 Face national university, scale biggest & a我感觉压力大,作业太多了 I felt the pressure high, the work too have been many & a他几乎从来不锻炼 He nearly always does not exercise & a我爱你,雪花, Я тебя люблю, снежинки & ain case a rainstorm black warning 万一暴雨黑色警告 & a深受学生们的欢迎 Deeply student welcome &

我要回帖

更多关于 隆重的 英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐