手机说话软件怎么玩宝马zgw searuabjian

&&|&&责编:刘菲菲
    是一款多人语音群聊工具,很多游戏玩家都很熟悉这款。随着移动互联网的普及,语音也推出了手机版本。那么,这款和PC端的一样吗?手机YY怎么说话呢?下面,笔者就展示一下手机YY语音的使用方法。    手机YY的界面分为三大栏:“我的好友”、“语音社区”和“我的设置”。“我的好友”有用户的YY好友,加好友的入口界面了;“语音社区”则为用户提供了认识更多语音达人、收听热播歌曲的机会;“我的设置”则是个人信息设置界面。    需要告诉大家,手机YY的账号密码、收藏的频道和好友都与PC端完全一样。用户无需担心找不到自己的原先的YY好友,这两个平台的数据是完全同步的关系。 添加YY好友    在“我的好友”,用户可以筛选好友,找朋友或者查看社区消息。 两种添加好友的方式    与PC端不同,手机YY提供了两种加好友的方式:YY号和手机通讯录。如果你知道好友的YY号,那么直接输入就能找到他;你还可以在手机通讯录中查找,发现那些正在使用YY的好友。手机YY会以不可逆加密方式启用通讯录,不会公开用户的手机号,所以我们可以放心查找。
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页
扫描二维码下载
更新时间:日
用户评分:3.87 | 92 人点评
下载次数:1,652,421
应用平台:android
软件语言:简体中文
4¥33495¥42006¥12607¥39008¥6489¥49810¥3500Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(“to guard”) or
(“to bind together”). Cognate with
(, “weapons, armour”),
(“war equipment”),
(“sword”).
(): /'saeɑru/
 n (nominative plural searu)
work of skill,
: Hidden category:---&|&-------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal28%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal100%sorted by: newIt would be awesome if I could get one... I've spent hours and hours in the giveaway megathread but the codes are all claimed the second they appear, and well I have a life. I live in a country that does not get events so I would be eternally grateful :)
bug. because they are the most incredible animals
espeon, blastoise
thank you so much
I don't see how... first one to comment gets the code. begging is asking not commenting in a post
guys, isn't it better to send the codes via PM instead of writing them here? that way is less about being the first to see the post and more about having a 3DS at your disposal at all times... it just seems unfair
I offer my friendship
gen 1 : venusaur and gyarados
2 : ampharos and politoed
3 : blaziken and armaldo
4 : electivire and magmortar
5 : galvantula and gigalith
6 : aurorus and tyrantrum
1 - clamperl, 2 - fennekin, 3 - sharpedo, 4 - giratina
vileplume, gengar, politoed, tyranitar, metagross, blaziken, rhyperior, electivire, hydreigon, eelektross, florges, vivillon
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2018 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 lost sea几个人玩的 的文章

随机推荐