大神跪求此女出处gifFor King And Country/Courtney的without you的MP3资源

最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲5
我的图书馆
最经典最动听的1000首欧美金曲5
201. Fading Like A Flower    90年代男女双人组合洛克塞特(Roxette)曾经风靡全球,是继ABBA之后又一支出自瑞典的国宝级乐队。主唱Marie Fredriksson形象冷艳,嗓音爆发力十足,而灵魂人物Per Gessle无论在歌曲的创作、编曲还是吉他演奏上都才华横溢。      MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIxMTg4MDA=.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Fading+Like+A+Flower      歌词  In a time  Where the sun descends alone  I ran a long long way from home  To find a heart thats made of stone  I will try  I just need a little time  To get your face right out of my mind  To see the world through different eyes  Every time I see you oh I try to hide away  But when we meet it seems I can’t let go  Every time you leave the room  I feel I’m fading like a flower  Tell me why  When I scream there’s no reply  When I reach out there’s nothing to find  When I sleep I break down and cry  Every time I see you oh I try to hide away  But when we meet it seems I can’t let go  Every time you leave the room  I feel I’m fading like a flower  Fading like a rose  Fading like a rose  Beaten by the storm  Talking to myself  Getting washed by the rain  Its such a cold cold town  Ooh its such a cold town  Every time I see you oh I try to hide away  But when we meet it seems I can’t let go  Every time you leave the room  I feel I’m fading like a flower  Every time I see you oh I try to hide away  But when we meet it seems I can’t let go  Every time you leave the room  I feel I’m fading like a flower  Every time I see you oh I try to hide away  But when we meet it seems I can’t let go  Every time you leave the room  I feel I’m fading like a flower  Every time you leave the room  I feel I’m fading like a flower    
  202. Fame    艾琳卡拉(Irene Cara)在80年代初期曾经非常的红,她演唱的两首歌Fame 、What a Feeling 在4年之内先后都拿到了奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖。    而这首Fame还是出自她自己主演的同名电影,这部被中文翻译为“名扬四海”或者“我要高飞”的影片非常经典,后来又被改编为百老汇经年不衰的音乐剧,电视剧、电影也曾多次翻拍。      下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=Irene+Cara+&class=1&st=&ac=1&pf=&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=&p=&w=      歌词  Baby you look at me  And tell me what you see  You ain’t seen the best of me yet  Give me time I’ll make you forget the rest  I got more than you  And you can set it free  I can catch the moon in my hand  Don’t you know who I am  Remember my name  Fame  I’m gonna live for ever  I’m gonna learn how to fly (high)  I feel it coming together  People will see me and cry  I’m gonna make it to heaven  Light up the sky like a flame  I’m gonna live forever  Baby remember my name  (Remember)  (Remember)  (Remember)  (Remember)  (Remember)  (Remember)  (Remember)  (Remember)  Baby you hold me tight  Cause you can make it right  You can shoot me stright to the top  Give me love and take all I got  Baby I’ll return  To much is not enough  I can ride your heart till it breaks  Oh I got what it takes  Fame  I’m gonna live for ever  I’m gonna learn how to fly  I feel it coming together  People will see me and cry  I’m gonna make it to heaven  Light up the sky like a flame  I’m gonna live forever  Baby remember            
203. Far Away From Home    来自德国的舞动精灵 (Groove Coverage)是近年来非常火爆的电子舞曲组合,这首Far Away From Home是他们最受欢迎的招牌曲目。    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=far%20away%20from%20home&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    歌词  I’m loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so....  I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know  And who can heal those tiny broken hearts and what are we to be  Where is home on the milkyway of stars I dry my eyes again  In my dreams I’m not so far away from home  What am I in a world so far away from home  All my life all the time so far away from home  Without you I’ll be so far away from home  If we could make it thrue the darkest Night we’d have a brither day  the world I see beyond your pretty eyes makes me want to stay  And who can heal those tiny broken hearts and what are we to be  Where is home on the milkyway of stars I dry my eyes again  In my dreams I’m not so far away from home  What am I in a world so far away from home  All my life all the time so far away from home  Without you I’ll be so far away from home  I count on you no matter what they say cause love can find it’s time  I hope to be a part of you again baby let us shine  And who can heal those tiny broken hearts and what are we to be  Where is home on the milkyway of stars I dry my eyes again  In my dreams I’m not so far away from home  What am I in a world so far away from home  All my life all the time so far away from home  Without you I’ll be so far away from home  In my dreams I’m not so far away from home  What am I in a world so far away from home  All my life all the time so far away from home  Without you I’ll be so far away from home      
  204. Fast Car    叙事民谣Fast Car是格莱美天后特蕾西查普曼(Tracy Chapman)的成名作,这是一位创作型黑人才女,同时又拥有浑厚性感的声线,一把吉他,自弹自唱,朴实动听的旋律如清泉般流淌而出。    现场视频http://v.jingtime.com/show/N1W3Y1M3.shtml    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Fast+Car    歌词  You got a fast car  I want a ticket to anywhere  Maybe we make a deal  Maybe together we can get somewhere  Anyplace is better  Starting from zero got nothing to lose  Maybe we’ll make something  But me myself I got nothing to prove  You got a fast car  And I got a plan to get us out of here  I been working at the convenience store  Managed to save just a little bit of money  We won’t have to drive too far  Just ’cross the border and into the city  You and I can both get jobs  And finally see what it means to be living  You see my old man’s got a problem  He live with the bottle that’s the way it is  He says his body’s too old for working  I say his body’s too young to look like his  My mama went off and left him  She wanted more from life than he could give  I said somebody’s got to take care of him  So I quit school and that’s what I did  You got a fast car  But is it fast enough so we can fly away  We gotta make a decision  We leave tonight or live and die this way  I remember we were driving driving in your car  The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk  City lights lay out before us  And your arm felt nice wrapped ’round my shoulder  And I had a feeling that I belonged  And I had a feeling I could be someone be someone be someone  You got a fast car  And we go cruising to entertain ourselves  You still ain’t got a job  And I work in a market as a checkout girl  I know things will get better  You’ll find work and I’ll get promoted  We’ll move out of the shelter  Buy a big house and live in the suburbs  I remember we were driving driving in your car  The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk  City lights lay out before us  And your arm felt nice wrapped ’round my shoulder  And I had a feeling that I belonged  And I had a feeling I could be someone be someone be someone  You got a fast car  And I got a job that pays all our bills  You stay out drinking late at the bar  See more of your friends than you do of your kids  I’d always hoped for better  Thought maybe together you and me would find it  I got no plans I ain’t going nowhere  So take your fast car and keep on driving  I remember we were driving driving in your car  The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk  City lights lay out before us  And your arm felt nice wrapped ’round my shoulder  And I had a feeling that I belonged  And I had a feeling I could be someone be someone be someone  You got a fast car  But is it fast enough so you can fly away  You gotta make a decision  You leave tonight or live and die this way    
  205. Feelings    巴西创作歌手Morris Albert七十年代轰动全球的作品,深情款款、动人心扉,几十年来中外翻唱版本无数,大家各取所需吧。    原唱视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyNDY5NDQ=.html      下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=Feelings&class=1&pf=&w=&st=&ac=1&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=          歌词  Feelings, nothing more than feelings  Trying to forget my feelings of love  Teardrops rolling down on my face  Trying to forget my feelings of love  Feelings, for all my life I’ll feel it  I wish I’ve never met you, girl  You’ll never come again  Feelings, wo-o-o feelings  Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms  Feelings, feelings like I’ve never lost you  And feelings like I’ve never have you again in my heart  Feelings, feelings like I’ve never lost you  And feelings like I’ve never have you again in my life        
  206. Fernando    ABBA当年可是出尽风头,一度与猫王、披头士构成了全球唱片销售的三大神话。    这首Fernando是挂甲人非常偏爱的一首歌曲,与ABBA其他的迪斯科舞曲风格不同,这首歌洋溢着浓郁的拉美风情,而歌曲的内涵也异常的凝重,祖国、民族、自由、尊严,男人的成长,都在那悠远的笛声与战鼓里。      MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTcyODI1Mjg=.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&q=Fernando&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    歌词  Can you hear the drums Fernando  I remember long ago another starry night like this  In the firelight Fernando  You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar  I could hear the distant drums  And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar  They were closer now Fernando  Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally  I was so afraid Fernando  We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die  And I’m not ashamed to say  The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry  There was something in the air that night  The stars were bright, Fernando  They were shining there for you and me  For liberty, Fernando  Though I never thought that we could lose  There’s no regret  If I had to do the same again  I would, my friend, Fernando  Now we’re old and grey Fernando  And since many years I haven’t seen a rifle in your hand  Can you hear the drums Fernando  Do you still recall the frightful night we crossed the Rio Grande  I can see it in your eyes  How proud you were to fight for freedom in this land  There was something in the air that night  The stars were bright, Fernando  They were shining there for you and me  For liberty, Fernando  Though I never thought that we could lose  There’s no regret  If I had to do the same again  I would, my friend, Fernando  There was something in the air that night  The stars were bright, Fernando  They were shining there for you and me  For liberty, Fernando  Though I never thought that we could lose  There’s no regret  If I had to do the same again  I would, my friend, Fernando  Yes, if I had to do the same again  I would, my friend, Fernando      
  207. Fire In Your Heart    1994年挪威冬奥会的主题歌,演唱者是挪威天后西丝儿Sissel,尽管她的声音一向以空灵、飘逸见长,被誉为来自北欧的天籁之音,但这首歌她却演绎得大气磅礴,展示了其非凡的功力,同时整个歌曲的编配也非常的出彩。    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Fire+In+Your+Heart    歌词  Go to the land with the heaven glow  Go to the home of the troll and the snow  Lead your dream by the hand  To wonderland  Go for the future you know you can win  Go for the goal that you carry within  Go where the wishes come true  Ill go with you  Climb the mountains show me your heaven  Lend me your hand if Ill go astray  Life is magic when were together  Close to you is where I will stay  Youve got a fire in your heart  I need your flame to warm me when were apart  When the world is dark Ill share your light  Youll make my world a star in the night  Love is forever with you as my friend  When I am tired you cheer me again  Youre my force when I fight  This game called life  Climb the mountains show me your heaven  Lend me your hand if Ill go astray  Life is magic when were together  Close to you is where I will stay  Youve got a fire in your heart  I need your flame to warm me when were apart  When the world is dark Ill share your light  Youll make my world a star in the night  Climb the mountains show me your heaven  Lend me your hand if Ill go astray  Life is magic when were together  Close to you is where I will stay  Youve got a fire in your heart  I need your flame to warm me when were apart  When the world is dark Ill share your light  Youll make my world a star in the night  Youll make my world a star in the night  

—By 三平67 29
    208. 500 Miles( Five Hundred Miles )    一首非常经典的乡村歌曲,60年代初期由民谣组合The Journeymen首唱,后来四兄弟The Brothers Four以及彼得、保罗和玛丽Peter 、Paul And Mary这些著名的民谣组合都将其作为主打曲目,数十年来经久不衰。    那份化不开的游子情愁,在任何时刻,都是最能打动人的。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=500++Miles    歌词  If you miss the train I’m on  You will know that I am gone  You can hear the whistle blow  A hundred miles  A hundred miles a hundred miles  A hundred miles a hundred miles  You can hear the whistle blow  A hundred miles  Lord I’m one Lord I’m two  Lord I’m three Lord I’m four  Lord I’m five hundred miles  Away from home  Away from home away from home  Away from home away from home  Lord I’m five hundred miles  Away from home  Not a shirt on my back  Not a penny to my name  Lord I can’t go back home  This away  This away this away  This away this away  Lord I can’t go back home  This away  If you miss the train I’m on  You will know that I am gone  You can hear the whistle blow  A hundred miles        
  209. 5 ,6 ,7 ,8     英国组合Steps(跳跳舞合唱团,也有翻译为步骤乐队)绝对是颗流星,97年一炮而红,出了3张专辑后,01年就解散了。    这首载歌载舞的5 ,6 ,7 ,8 就是他们当年的成名作,作为一首欢快的电子舞曲,编曲中小提琴的加入是其亮点。      MV视频http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UnIYgKD-bV4/isRenhe=1    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=5%20%EF%BC%8C%206%20%EF%BC%8C%207%20%20%EF%BC%8C8%20%20%EF%BC%8C&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    歌词  It’s time to begin now count it in  5 6 7 8  My boot scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy  My obsession from a western my dance floor date  My rodeo romeo a cowboy god from head to toe  Wanna make you mine better get in line  5 6 7 8  My boot scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy  My obsession from a western my dance floor date  My rodeo romeo a cowboy god from head to toe  Wanna make you mine better get in line  5 6 7 8  Foot kickin’ finger clickin’ leather slappin’ hand clappin’  Hip bumpin’ music thumpin’ knee hitchin’ heel and toe  Floor scuffin’ leg shufflin’ big grinnin’ body spinnin’  Rompin’ stompin’ pumpin’ jumpin’ slidin’ glidin’ here we go  My boot scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy  My obsession from a western my dance floor date  My rodeo romeo a cowboy god from head to toe  Wanna make you mine better get in line  5 6 7 8  Tush pushin’ thunder footin’ cowgirl twistin’ no resistin’  Drums bangin’ steel twangin’ two steppin’ end to end  Hardwood crawlin’ some four wallin’ rug cuttin’ cowboy struttin’  Burnin’ yearnin’ windin’ grindin’ lets begin the dance again  Ooo ooo  You’re mine all mine now bubba  Gonna rope you in so count me in  5 6 7 8  My boot scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy  My obsession from a western my dance floor date  My rodeo romeo a cowboy god from head to toe  Wanna make you mine better get in line  5 6 7 8  My boot scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy  My obsession from a western my dance floor date  My rodeo romeo a cowboy god from head to toe  Wanna make you mine better get in line  5 6 7 8  My boot scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy  My obsession from a western my dance floor date  My rodeo romeo a cowboy god from head to toe  Wanna make you mine better get in line  5 6 7 8    
    210. Flight Of The Wild Geese    英国电影《The Wild Geese野鹅敢死队》主题歌,演唱者是英国黑人女歌手Joan Armatrading。    这是一部至今仍令人心血沸腾的影片,它是俺们那一代人的接头暗号。       下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Flight+Of+The+Wild+Geese      歌词  Sad are the eyes    Yet no tears  The flight of the wild geese   Brings a new hope  Rescued from all this Old friends  And those newly found   What chance to make it last  When there’s danger all around  And reason just ups and disappears  Time is running out   So much to be done  Tell me what more   What more  What more can we do  There were promises made    Plans firmly laid  Now madness prevails    And lies fill the air  What more, Oh   What more  What more can we do   What chance to make it last  What more   What more can we do           
  211. Fly me to the moon    原名In other words,五十年代美国音乐大师巴特霍华德Bart Howard创造的作品,最早由无名歌手Felicia Sanders首唱,后来歌曲改名为Fly me to the moon被当时的著名女星佩姬李(Peggy Lee)唱红,之后的数十年来在全球被无数巨星多次翻唱,成为了永恒的经典。    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Fly+me+to+the+moon&cat=song    Westlife版本MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA1NzA1Mg==.html      歌词  Fly Me To The Moon  Let me play among the stars  Let me see what spring is like  On Jupiter and Mars  In other words hold my hand  In other words baby kiss me  Fill my heart with song  Let me sing for ever more  You are all I long for  All I worship and adore  In other words please be true  In other words I love you  Fill my heart with song  Let me sing for ever more  You are all I long for  All I worship and adore  In other words please be true  In other words  In other words I love you      
 212. Follow me    乡村歌王约翰丹佛(John Denver)的经典作品之一,清新、质朴,朗朗上口。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&q=Follow%20me%20&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    歌词  It's by far the hardest thing I've ever done  To be so in love with you and so alone  Follow me where I go what I do and who I know  Make it part of you to be a part of me  Follow me up and down all the way and all around  Take my hand and say youll follow me  It's long been on my mind  You know its been a long long time  I've tried to find the way that I can make you understand  The way I feel about you and just how much I need you  To be there where I can talk to you  When theres no one else around  Follow me where I go what I do and who I know  Make it part of you to be a part of me  Follow me up and down all the way and all around  Take my hand and say youll follow me  You see Id like to share my life with you  And show you things I've seen  Places that Im going to places where I've been  To have you there beside me and never be alone  And all the time that youre with me  We will be at home  Follow me where I go what I do and who I know  Make it part of you to be a part of me  Follow me up and down all the way  Take my hand and I will follow you  
  213. For the Good Times    60年代一首非常著名的歌曲,描写一对即将分手的恋人最后一次的温存,此恨绵绵无绝期啊。    虽然歌曲的意境有一些伤感,但这首歌却给它的作者和演唱者带来了巨大的成功,作者克里斯克里斯多佛森 Kris Kristofferson本来是牛津大学的文学系高材生(他本人是美国人),出于对音乐的热爱,他放弃了学业回国专心写歌,但在竞争残酷的美国唱片界一直籍籍无名,最落魄的时候甚至当清洁工赚钱糊口,直到他写出了这首经典的For the Good Times从而开始走红,后来成为了著名的音乐人和电影人。    而这首歌的首唱乡村歌手雷普莱斯Ray Price出道二十余年一直半红不紫,凭借此歌也拿到了一生中唯一的一个格莱美大奖。    由于这首歌太火了,很多巨星包括猫王Elvis Presley、英格柏汉柏汀克Engelbert Humperdinck、佩里科莫Perry Como、肯尼罗杰斯Kenny Rogers等等都推出了自己的翻唱。       下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=For+the+Good+Times&page=2&w=&dr=1      歌词  Don't look so sad, I know it's over  But life goes on and this old world will keep on turning  Let's just be glad we had some time to spend together  There's no need to watch the bridges that we're burning  Lay your head upon my pillow  Hold your warm and tender body close to mine  Hear the whisper of the raindrops  Blowing soft against the window  And make believe you love me one more time  For the good times.  I'll get along, and you'll find another  And I'll be here if you should find you ever need me  Don't say a word about tomorrow or forever  There'll be time enough for sadness when you leave me.  Lay your head upon my pillow  Hold your warm and tender body close to mine  Hear the whisper of the raindrops  Blowing soft against the window  And make believe you love me one more time  For the good times  For the good times    
  214. Forever Young------- Alphaville    永远年轻是所有人的梦想,所以这样一个名字会被创作出多首不同歌曲,流传最广的就是由80年代的德国电子乐队阿尔法村 (Alphaville)带来的这首动听的旋律,此歌后来有一个童声翻唱的版本,貌似已经比原唱更有名了。      下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=Forever+Young&class=1&pf=&w=&st=&ac=1&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=        歌词  Let's dance in style let's dance for a while  Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies  Hoping for the best but expecting the worst  Are you going to drop the bomb or not  Let us die young or let us live forever  We don't have the power but we never say never  Sitting in a sandpit life is a chahkra  The music's for the sad man  Can you imagine when this race is won  Turn our own faces into the sun  Praising our leaders we're getting in turn  The music's played by the madmen  Forever young I want to be forever young  Do you really want to live forever  Forever who never  Forever young I want to be forever young  Do you really want to live forever  Forever forever young  Some are like water some are like the heat  Some are the melody and some are the beat  Sooner or later they all will be gone  Why don't they stay young  It's so hard to get on to a better course  I don't want to perish like a feeling horse  Youth's like diamonds in the sun  And diamonds are forever  So many adventures could happen today  So many songs we could learn to play  So many dreams swinging out of the blue  Come true      
  215. Forever Young --------- Bob Dylan    尽管在传唱度上没有前面阿尔法村那首有名,但对我个人而言,鲍勃迪伦(Bob Dylan)的这首歌更能带给人心灵上的震撼。    这首歌鲍勃迪伦的红颜知己民谣天后琼贝兹(Joan Baez)以及巨星戴安娜罗丝(Diana Ross)也都翻唱过,但那种独特的味道也许只有鲍勃迪伦自己唱出来才更有杀伤力吧。    下载地址同第214首。      歌词  May God bless and keep you always  May your wishes all come true  May you always do for others  And let others do for you  May you build a ladder to the stars  And climb on every rung  May you stay forever young  Forever young forever young  May you grow up to be righteous  May you grow up to be true  May you always know the truth  And see the lights surrounding you  May you always be courageous  Stand upright and be strong  May your hands always be busy  May your feet always be swift  May you have a strong foundation  When the winds of changes shift  May your heart always be joyful  May your song always be sung      
  216. Forever Young --------- Rod Stewart    来自摇滚铁公鸡洛史都华(Rod Stewart)的这首Forever Young动感、明快,活力十足,更具励志色彩。    下载地址同第214首。    MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc2NDQ3NzI=.html    歌词  May the good Lord be with you  Down every road you roam  And may sunshine and happiness  Surround you when you're far from home  And may you grow to be proud  Dignified and true  And do unto others  As you'd have done to you  Be courageous and be brave  And in my heart you'll always stay  Forever Young Forever Young  May good fortune be with you  May your guiding light be strong  Build a stairway to heaven  With a prince or a vagabond  And may you never love in vain  And in my heart you always remain  Forever Young forever young forever young forever young  Forever Young  Forever Young yeah  And when you finally fly away I'll be hoping that I served you well  For all the wisdom of a lifetime  No one can ever tell  But whatever road you choose  I'm happy behind you win or lose  Forever Young forever young forever young forever young  Forever Young  Forever Young  For Forever Young  Forever Young        &
  217. From A Distance    一首讴歌和平的大气磅礴之作,来自通吃流行音乐、百老汇音乐剧、好莱坞电影的多栖女星贝蒂米勒(Bette Midler)。    原唱MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIzMTYzOTYw.html    英国猫王克利夫理查Cliff Richard演唱会翻唱此歌视频http://musician.midifan.com/mv/info-vkaadycbogcaurcbogy.shtml      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&q=From%20A%20Distance&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    歌词  From a distance the world looks blue and green,  and the snow-capped mountains white.  From a distance the ocean meets the stream,  and the eagle takes to flight.  From a distance, there is harmony,  and it echoes through the land.  It's the voice of hope, it's the voice of peace,  it's the voice of every man.  From a distance we all have enough,  and no one is in need.  And there are no guns, no bombs, and no disease,  no hungry mouths to feed.  From a distance we are instruments  marching in a common band.  Playing songs of hope, playing songs of peace.  They're the songs of every man.  God is watching us. God is watching us.  God is watching us from a distance.  From a distance you look like my friend,  even though we are at war.  From a distance I just cannot comprehend  what all this fighting is for.  From a distance there is harmony,  and it echoes through the land.  And it's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves,  it's the heart of every man.  It's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves.  This is the song of every man.  And God is watching us, God is watching us,  God is watching us from a distance.  Oh, God is watching us, God is watching.  God is watching us from a distance.          
    218. Frosty The Snowman    著名的圣诞歌曲,轻快、俏皮,多年来有无数翻唱版本,我个人还是比较喜欢杰克逊五兄弟The Jackson 5的。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Frosty+The+Snowman&cat=song    歌词  Frosty the snowman  Was a jolly happy soul  With a corn cob pipe and a button nose  And two eyes made out of coal  Frosty the snowman  Is a fairy tale they say  He was made of snow  But the children know  How he came to life one day  There must have been some magic  In that old silk hat they found  For when they placed it on his head  He began to dance around  Frosty the snowman  Was alive as he could be  And the children say  He could laugh and play  Just the same as you and me  Frosty the snowman  Knew the sun was hot that day  So he said Let's run  And we'll have some fun  Now before I melt away  Down to the village  With a broomstick in his hand  Running here and there  All around the square  Saying catch me if you can  He led them down  The streets of town  Right to the traffic cop  And he only paused a moment  When he heard them holler stop  Frosty the snowman  Had to hurry on his way  But he waved goodbye  Saying don't you cry  I'll be back again some day    
  219. Funkytown    风靡全球的Disco舞曲,美国乐队Lipps Inc79年推出,其后的30年里被数十支乐队翻唱过,推荐80年代澳大利亚摇滚乐队Pseudo Echo 的版本。      Pseudo Echo版本视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk4MDgzOTIw.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Funkytown      歌词  Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me,  Town to get me movin'  Keep me groovin' with some energy.  Well, I talk about it,  Talk about it  Talk about it  Talk about it  Talk about, Talk about,  Talk about moving,  Gotta move on  Gotta move on  Gotta move on  Won't you take me to,  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to,  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me,  Town to get me movin'  Keep me groovin' with some energy.  Well, I talk about it,  Talk about it  Talk about it  Talk about it  Talk about, Talk about,  Talk about moving,  Gotta move on  Gotta move on  Gotta move on  Won't you take me to,  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?  Won't you take me to  Funkytown?    至此F字头结束,后面开始G字头。        
      220. Gentle on My Mind    非常动听的乡村民谣歌曲,一个关于失恋的故事,却表现得如此温暖感人、清新美丽。    作者和原唱是约翰哈特福(John Hartford),而格伦坎贝尔(Glen Campbell)对此歌的演绎令其获得了67年的格莱美大奖并从此跻身乡村乐巨星行列。    其后的数十年里,先后有300多名歌手争相翻唱此歌,其中不乏猫王、弗兰克辛纳屈、迪安马丁、艾瑞莎弗兰克林这些赫赫有名的人物,个人近来偏爱小野丽莎的版本。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Gentle+on+My+Mind&cat=song      歌词  It's knowing that your door is always open and your path is free to walk  That makes me tend to leave my sleeping bag rolled up and stashed behind your couch  And it's knowing I'm not shackled by forgotten words and bonds  And the ink stains that have dried up on some line  That keeps you in the back roads by the rivers of my memory  That keeps you ever gentle on my mind  It's not clinging to the rocks and ivy planted on their columns now that binds me  Or something that somebody said because they thought we fit together walking  It's just knowing that the world will not be cursing or forgiving when I walk along some railroad track by the rivers of my memory  And for hours you're just gentle on my mind  Well I dip my cup of soup back from the gurgling crackling caldron in some train yard  My beard a roughening coal pile and a dirty hat pulled low across my face  Cupped hands 'round a tin can  I pretend I hold you to my breast and find that you're waving from the back roads by the river of my memory  Ever smiling ever gentle on my mind            &
  221. Get The Party Started    P!nk的代表作,她原名艾蕾莎摩儿Alecia Moore,艺名P!nk,但在中国一般为了方便都写成了Pink,并翻译为粉红佳人。    刚出道时新潮热辣、能歌善舞,一时竟有“麦当娜接班人”之称,不过与正当红的小甜甜和艾薇儿等人相比,人气似乎还是差了点,而现在又是Lady GaGa 的天下,Pink同学恐怕很难有更大的突破了。      MV地址http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA0MDM0NjA=.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&q=Get%20The%20Party%20Started&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    歌词  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  Get this party started on a Saturday night  Everybody's waitin' for me to arrive  Sendin' out the message to all of my friends  We'll be lookin' flashy in my Mercedes Benz  I got lotsa style got my gold diamond rings  I can go for miles if you know what I mean  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  Pumpin up the volume breakin down' to the beat  Cruisin' through the west side  We'll be checkin' the scene  Boulevard is freakin' as I'm comin' up fast  I'll be burnin' rubber you'll be kissin' my  Pull up to the bumper get out of the car  License plate says Stunner 1 Superstar  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  Get this party started  Makin' my connection as I enter the room  Everybody's chillin' as I set up the groove  Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat  Everybody's dancin' and their dancin' for me  I'm your operator you can call anytime  I'll be your connection to the party line  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started  Get this party started  Get this party started right now  Get this party started  Get this party started  Get this party started right now      
  222. Gimme,Gimme,Gimme    著名的阿巴(ABBA) 前面介绍过了,这是他们的又一首经典名曲,值得一提的是,这首歌后来在华语歌坛又被填词翻唱为“恼人的秋风”风靡两岸三地。    MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjkzMjk2.html      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?um=1&hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Gimme,Gimme,Gimme&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iU      歌词  Half past twelve  And I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone  How I hate to spend the evening on my own  Autumn winds  Blowing outside my window as I look around the room  And it makes me so depressed to see the gloom  There's not a soul out there  No one to hear my prayer  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Take me through the darkness to the break of the day  Movie stars  Find the end of the rainbow with a fortune to win  It's so different from the world I'm living in  Tired of TV  I open the window and I gaze into the night  But there's nothing there to see no one in sight  There's not a soul out there  No one to hear my prayer  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Take me through the darkness to the break of the day  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  There's not a soul out there  No one to hear my prayer  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Take me through the darkness to the break of the day  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight  Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight        
223. Girl (You Are My Song)    F.R.David,47年出生于突尼斯的法国流行乐奇才(当时突尼斯还隶属于法国并未独立),创造和演唱过多首动听的歌曲。他的风格是七八十年代最流行的电子舞曲,旋律欢快、节奏明朗,歌词也全部是英文,因此并不是传统意义上的法国香颂。        下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=Girl+%28You+Are+My+Song%29&class=1&pf=&w=&st=&ac=1&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=      歌词  Girl you are my song  You are the melody  And you're the harmony    Girl you're in my mind  Spinning around my brain  And I go insane    You light up my life  You make the sunshine  And you keep away the rain  Sweet is your emotion    Girl you are my song  You are the melody  And harmony    Baby you're the only music of my life  If it never ends I'll never tired  When you're happy makes me feel so good  When you're sad I feel the same way too  You are my song      
  224. Give Me One Reason    前面介绍过黑人民谣女歌手特蕾西查普曼(Tracy Chapman)了,真正的实力派巨星,没有脸蛋、没有身材、没有包装,就是一把吉他、一条出类拔萃的声线,再加上出色的创作才华,征服了无数的歌迷以及格莱美的评委们。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Give%20Me%20One%20Reason&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    MV地址http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/51m30WiZ8uI/      歌词  Give me one reason to stay here and Ill turn right back around  Give me one reason to stay here and Ill turn right back around  Because I dont want leave you lonely  But you got to make me change my mind  Baby I got your number and I know that you got mine  But you know that I called you I called too many times  You can call me baby you can call me anytime  But you got to call me  Give me one reason to stay here and Ill turn right back around  Give me one reason to stay here and Ill turn right back around  Because I dont want leave you lonely  But you got to make me change my mind  I dont want no one to squeeze me they might take away my life  I dont want no one to squeeze me they might take away my life  I just want someone to hold me and rock me through the night  This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need  This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need  But Im too old to go chasing you around  Wasting my precious energy  Give me one reason to stay here and Ill turn right back around  Give me one reason to stay here and Ill turn right back around  Because I dont want leave you lonely  But you got to make me change my mind  Baby just give me one reason give me just one reason why  Baby just give me one reason give me just one reason why I should stay  Because I told you that I loved you  And there aint no more to say      
  225. Gloria    Umberto Tozzi, 意大利流行乐巨星(他的另一首传世之作Ti Amo后面也会介绍到),这首明快激昂的Gloria当年是风靡欧洲之作。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Gloria+++Umberto+Tozzi    视频http://www.tu.tv/videos/gloria-umberto-tozzi        因为是意大利语,歌词未搜索到。    
226. Glory of Love     芝加哥Chicago是美国的一支重量级乐队,他们60年代就出道了,但真正出名还是到了70年代,乐队改变了早期那种爵士与摇滚融合的味道,整体转向POP风格,多首脍炙人口的情歌传唱一时,也令乐队逐渐走红。    80年代,乐队主唱彼得塞特拉Peter Cetera开始单飞,这首Glory of Love就是Peter Cetera与金牌制作人大卫佛斯特David Foster(我在前面谈到过他,拿过14个格莱美大奖的流行乐大师)的一次完美合作,这首动听的歌作为电影龙威小子第二集The Karate Kid 2的主题曲曾经红极一时。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&q=Glory%20of%20Love&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    MV地址http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTIyNzE3MzU2.html    歌词  Tonight its very clear as were both lyin here  Theres so many things I wanna say  I will always love you, I would never leave you alone  Sometimes I just forget, say things I might regret  It breaks my heart to see you cryin  I dont wanna lose you, I could never make it alone  I am a man who will fight for your honor  Ill be the hero youre dreamin of  Well live forever, knowin together  That we did it all for the glory of love  You keep me standing tall, you help me through it all  Im always strong when youre beside me  I have always needed you, I could never make it alone  I am a man who will fight for your honor  Ill be the hero you been dreamin of  Well live forever, knowin together  That we did it all for the glory of love  Like a knight in shining armor from a long time ago  Just in time I will save the day  Take you to my castle far away  I am a man who will fight for your honor  Ill be the hero that youre dreamin of  Gonna live forever, knowin together  That we did it all for the glory of love  Well live forever (well live forever), knowin together (knowin together)  That we did it all for the glory of love  We did it all for love  We did it all for love  We did it all for love    
227. Go West    70年代,美国有一个迪斯科乐队叫作乡巴佬合唱团Village People,他们有两首歌曲非常走红,一首是YMCA,另一首就是这曲Go West,不过Go West却是宠物店男孩(Pet Shop Boys) 的翻唱版本知名度更高。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Go%20West&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    Pet Shop Boys 版本MV地址http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cf00XNTI2Mjg5Mg==.html      歌词  (Go west go west go west)  (Go west go west go west)  (Go west go west)  (Together) we will go our way  (Together) we will leave someday  (Together) your hand in my hands  (Together) we will make our plans  (Together) we will fly so high  (Together) tell all our friends goodbye  (Together) we will start life new  (Together) this is what well do  (Go west) life is peaceful there  (Go west) In the open air  (Go west) baby you and me  (Go west) this is our destiny  (Go west) sun in wintertime  (Go west) we will do just fine  (Go west) where the skies are blue  (Go west) this is what were gonna do  (Together) we will love the beach  (Together) we will learn and teach  (Together) change our pace of life  (Together) we will work and strive  (I love you) I know you love me  (I want you) how could I disagree  (So thats why) I make no protest  (When you say) you will do the rest  (Go west) life is peaceful there  (Go west) in the open air  (Go west) baby you and me  (Go west) this is our destiny (aah)  (Go west) sun in wintertime  (Go west) we will do just fine  (Go west) where the skies are blue  (Go west this is what were gonna do)  There where the air is free  Well be (well be) what we want to be (aah aah aah aah)  Now if we make a stand (aah)  Well find (well find) our promised land (aah)  (I know that) there are many ways  (To live there) in the sun or shade  (Together) we will find a place  (To settle) where theres so much space  (Without rush) and the pace back east  (The hustling) rustling just to feed  (I know Im) ready to leave too  (So thats what) we are gonna do  What were gonna do is  (Go west) life is peaceful there  (Go west) there in the open air  (Go west) baby you and me  (Go west) this is our destiny  (Go west) sun in wintertime  (Go west) we will feel just fine  (Go west) where the skies are blue  (Go west) this is what were gonna do  (Life is peaceful there)  Go west (in the open air)  Go west (baby you and me)  Go west (this is our destiny)  (Go west) sun in wintertime  (Go west) we will feel just fine  (Go west) where the skies are blue  (Go west) this is what were gonna do  (Come on come on come on)Go west      
  228. Go Your Own Way    佛利伍麦克合唱团(Fleetwood Mac)是成军于60年代的英国摇滚乐队,人员几经动荡,70年代时乐队进军美国,又吸引了美国当地乐手的加盟,最终形成了3男2女(其中两对恋人)的固定阵容。    然后好景不长,这两对恋人相继分手,另一人也与妻子(圈外人)离婚,整个乐队的五个人全部遭遇感情波折。    这首Go Your Own Way就是创作于这种环境之下,恰如歌名所言——缘分已尽,不如各走各路。     艺人之间的婚姻是世界上最不稳定的,古今中外都是如此。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=+Go+Your+Own+Way    歌词  Loving you  Isn`t the right thing to do  How can I ever change things  That I feel  If I could  Maybe I`d give you my world  How can I  When you won`t take it from me  You can go your own way  Go your own way  You can call it  Another lonely day  You can go your own way  Tell me why  Everything turned around  Packing up  Shacking up is all you wanna do  If I could  Baby I`d give you my world  Open up  Everything`s waiting for you  You can go your own way  Go your own way  You can call it  Another lonely day  You can go your own way  Go your own way  You can go your own way  Go your own way  You can call it  Another lonely day  You can go your own way  Go your own way      
  229. God is a girl    前面介绍过来自德国的舞动精灵乐团(Groove Coverage),这是他们的又一首冠军曲目,依然是他们拿手的电子舞曲风格,但同时又有着耐听的旋律和大胆犀利的内容。      MV地址http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA5OTU2.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=God+is+a+girl    歌词  Remembering me  Discover and see  All over the world  Shes known as a girl  To those who are free  The mind shall be key  Forgotten as the past  Cause history will last  God is a girl  Wherever you are  Do you believe it can you receive it  God is a girl  Whatever you say  Do you believe it can you receive it  God is a girl  However you live  Do you believe it can you receive it  God is a girl  Shes only a girl  Do you believe it can you receive it  She wants to shine forever in time  She is so driven shes always mine  Clearly and free She wants you to be  A part of the future A girl like me  There is a sky illuminating us  Someone is out there That we truly trust  There is a rainbow for you and me  A beautiful sunrise eternally  God is a girl Wherever you are  Do you believe it can you receive it  God is a girl Whatever you say  Do you believe it can you receive it  God is a girl However you live  Do you believe it can you receive it  God is a girl Shes only a girl  Do you believe it can you receive it      
  230. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen     已经流传了几百年的宗教颂歌,版本浩如烟海、不计其数。    在众多的版本中偶然听到曾获得格莱美的乡村歌手朗地特维斯(Randy Travis)的版本后吃了一惊,在编曲上与罗大佑为凤飞飞所写的“追梦人”简直是如出一辙(注意是编曲而不是作曲),纯属巧合?      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=God+Rest+Ye+Merry+Gentlemen&cat=song      歌词  God rest you merry gentlemen  Let nothing you dismay  Remember Christ our Savior  Was born on Christmas day  To save us all from Satans power  When we were gone astray  O tidings of comfort and joy  Comfort and joy  O tidings of comfort and joy  From God our heavenly Father  A blessed angel came  And unto certain shepherds  Brought tidings of the same  How that in Bethlehem was born  The Son of God by name  O tidings of comfort and joy  Comfort and joy  O tidings of comfort and joy  Fear not then said the angel  “Let nothing you affright  This day is born a Savior  Of virgin, pure and bright  To free all those who trust in him  From Satans power and might"  O tidings of comfort and joy  Comfort and joy  O tidings of comfort and joy  Now to the Lord sing praises  All you within this place  And with true love and brotherhood  Each other now embrace  This holy tide of Christmas  All other doth deface  O tidings of comfort and joy  Comfort and joy  O tidings of comfort and joy  O tidings of comfort and joy        
  231. Going Home    瑞典美女歌手苏菲珊曼妮(Sophie Zelmani)的代表作,无论是吉他与小号的绝妙编配还是Sophie Zelmani空灵飘逸的演唱都是那么的舒服。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Going%20Home&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU      歌词  Not very often have we met  But the musics been too bad  Can only sense happiness  If the music is sad  So, Im going home  I must hurry home  Where a life goes on  Were too old to make a mess  Dreams will keep me young  Old enough to stress  Only mirrors tell the time  So, Im going home  I must hurry home  So will my life go on  Yes, Im going home  Going home alone  And your life goes on  So, Im going home  I must hurry home  So will my life go on  Yes, Im going home  Going home alone  And your life goes on        
    232. Goodbye      已经介绍过著名的双人组合空气补给乐队Air Supply,这首Goodbye是他们的一首经典情歌,二人发挥不同的嗓音特色将这首伤感的歌曲演绎得力道十足、痛彻心扉。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=Goodbye+++++Air+Supply      歌词  I can see the pain living in your eyes  And I know how hard you try  You deserve to have much more  I can feel your heart and I simpathize  And I’ll never criticize  All you’ve ever meant to my life  I don’t want to let you down  I don’t want to lead you on  I don’t want to hold you back  From where you might belong  You would never ask me why  My heart is so disguised  I just can’t live a lie anymore  I would rather hurt myself  Than to ever make you cry  There’s nothing left to say but goodbye  You deserve the chance at the kind of love  I’m not sure i’m worthy of  Losing you is painful to me  I don’t want to let you down  I don’t want to lead you on  I don’t want to hold you back  From where you might belong  You would never ask me why  My heart is so disguised  I just can’t live a lie anymore  I would rather hurt myself  Than to ever make you cry  There’s nothing left to say but goodbye  You would never ask me why  My heart is so disguised  I just can’t live a lie anymore  I would rather hurt myself  Than to ever make you cry  There’s nothing left to try  Though it’s gonna hurt us both  There’s no other way than to say goodbye      
  233. Goodbye Earl    南方小鸡(Dixie Chicks)是近十年来最为火爆的女子乡村组合,不仅在商业上非常成功,而且多次赢得格莱美。    这首Goodbye Earl是她们颇具争议的一首作品,由于表现了遭受家庭暴力的妻子愤而杀夫的内容,曾在美国部分电台、电视台遭到了禁播。      MV视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU5NzI2MA==.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Goodbye%20Earl-&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU      歌词  Mary Anne and Wanda were the best of friends  All through their high school days  Both members of the 4H Club  Both active in the FFA  After graduation Mary Anne went out  lookin’ for a bright new world  Wanda looked all around this town  And all she found was Earl  Well it wasn\’t two weeks after she got married  That Wanda started gettin’ abused  She put on dark glasses and long sleeved blouses  And make-up to cover a bruise  Well she finally got the nerve to file for divorce  She let the law take it from there  But Earl walked right through that restraining order  And put her in intensive care  Right away Mary Anne flew in from Atalnta  On a red eye midnight flight  She held Wanda\’s hand  As they worked out a plan And it didn’t take long to decided  That Earl had to die  Goodbye Earl  Those black-eyed peas  They tasted all right to me  Why don’t you lay down and sleep Earl  Ain’t it dark  Wrapped up in that tarp Earl  The cops came to bring Earl in  They searched the house high and low  Then they tipped their hats  And said "Thank You ladies if you hear from him let us know"  Well the weeks went by  And Spring turned to Summer  And Summer faded into Fall  And it turns out he was a missing person  Who nobody missed at all  So the girls bouth some land  And a roadside stand  Out on Highway 109  They sell Tennessee ham and strawberry jame  And they don\’t lose any sleep at night  ’Cause Earl had to die  Goodbye Earl  We need a break  Let’s go out to the lake Earl  We’ll pack a lunch  And stuff you in the trunk Earl  Well is that all right  Good Let’s go for a ride  Earl hey  Hey........  Earl hey  Hey........      
    234. Goodbye Girl    前面介绍过我非常喜欢的面包乐队Bread, Goodbye Girl就是他们的主唱大卫盖兹David Gates单飞后的作品,这首悦耳动听的旋律一经推出风靡全球,仅仅在华语歌坛就引来了无数翻唱。      下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=++Goodbye+Girl&page=1&w=&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=    歌词  All your life youve waited  For love to come and stay  And now that I have found you  You must not slip away  I know its hard believing  The words youve heard before  But darling you must trust them just once more  Because baby goodbye doesnt mean forever  Let me fell you goodbye  Doesnt mean we will never be together again  If you wake up and l am not there  I wontbe long away  Cause things you do my goodbye girl  Will bring me back to you  I know youve been taken  Afraid to hurt again  If lhad to love your fear of me  Instead of giving in  But lcon wait forever  For helping you to see  That l was meant for you and you for me  So remember goodbye doesnt mean farever  letme tell you goodbye  Doesnt mean we will never be together again  Though we maybe so far apart  You atill would have my heart  So forget your past my goodbye girl  Cause now vou are home at last          
  235. Goodbye My Lover    詹姆斯布朗特(James Blunt),出身于英国军人世家,本人也曾作为联合国维和部队的上尉军官进驻过战火纷飞的科索沃,而退伍后的他又投身自己的音乐梦想,凭借着一曲Youre beautiful一举成名,成为近年来英国歌坛炙手可热的风云人物。    这首Goodbye My Lover是他的另一首代表作,歌曲质朴感人,简洁的钢琴伴奏,突出了James Blunt独具特色的嗓音条件。       MV视频http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iDffnAAPHEU/    演唱会版本视频http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hFIsReQIGeQ/request_from=cpr    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=goodbye%20my%20lover&oq=goodbye&aq=0    歌词  Did I disappoint you or let you down?  Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?  Cause I saw the end before wed begun,  Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.  So I took whats mine by eternal right.  Took your soul out into the night.  It may be over but it wont stop there,  I am here for you if youd only care.  You touched my heart you touched my soul.  You changed my life and all my goals.  And love is blind and that I knew when,  My heart was blinded by you.  Ive kissed your lips and held your head.  Shared your dreams and shared your bed.  I know you well, I know your smell.  Ive been addicted to you.  Goodbye my lover.  Goodbye my friend.  You have been the one.  You have been the one for me.  I am a dreamer but when I wake,  You cant break my spirit  its my dreams you take.  And as you move on, remember me,  Remember us and all we used to be  Ive seen you cry, Ive seen you smile.  Ive watched you sleeping for a while.  Id be the father of your child.  Id spend a lifetime with you.  I know your fears and you know mine.  Weve had our doubts but now were fine,  And I love you, I swear thats true.  I cannot live without you.  Goodbye my lover.  Goodbye my friend.  You have been the one.  You have been the one for me.  And I still hold your hand in mine.  In mine when Im asleep.  And I will bear my soul in time,  When Im kneeling at your feet.  Goodbye my lover.  Goodbye my friend.  You have been the one.  You have been the one for me.  Im so hollow, baby, Im so hollow.  Im so, Im so, Im so hollow.  
 236. Goodbye To Love    卡朋特(The Carpenters),真正的歌者,哥哥的创作、妹妹的演唱珠联璧合,这首Goodbye To Love哀而不伤,十分大气。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Goodbye%20To%20Love&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU    演唱会视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg4MTYxMDg=.html    歌词  Ill say goodbye to love  No one ever cared if I should live or die  Time and time again the chance for love has passed me by  And all I know of love is how to live without it  I just cant seem to find it  So Ive made my mind up I must live my life alone  And though its not the easy way I guess Ive always know  Id say goodbye to love  There are no tomorrows for this heart of mine  Surely time will lose these bitter memories  And Ill find that there is someone to believe in  And to live for something I could live for  All the years of useless search  Have finally reached an end Loneliness and empty days will be my only friend  From this day love is forgotten  Ill go on as best I can  What lies in the future is a mystery to us all  No one can predict the wheel of fortune as it falls  There may come a time when I will see that Ive been wrong  But for now this is my song  And its goodbye to love  Ill say goodbye to love      
    237. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road    巨星埃尔顿约翰(Elton John)前面已经出现过了,当然,以后还会出现的。    这首“Goodbye Yellow Brick Road再见,黄砖路”是他70年代的一首经典作品,在西方,“Yellow Brick Road黄砖路”是有特定含义的,它最早出现于风靡全球的电影《绿野仙踪The Wonderful Wizard of Oz》里,小女孩陶莉丝(又译“多萝茜”)就是沿着Yellow Brick Road与稻草人、锡人、狮子一起实现了各自的愿望,完成了成长的历程,从此Yellow Brick Road就被赋予了梦想之路、幻想之路的含义。     而埃尔顿约翰在Goodbye Yellow Brick Road里则讲述了一个小伙子放弃不切实际的幻想、重新踏踏实实生活的故事,因此也令这首歌更具深度。      下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?q=+Goodbye+Yellow+Brick+Road-    视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA5Nzk1Mjky.html    歌词  When are ya gonna come down  When are ya gnin to land  I should have stayed on the farm  Should have listened to my old man  Ya know ya cant hold me fore~er  I didnt sign up with you  Im nat a present for your friends to open  This boys too young to be singin  The blues  So goodbye to yellow bricl  road where the dogs of society hound  You can t plant me in your pent- house  Im goin back to my plow  back to the horny-back toad  Oh I finally decided my future lies  beyond the yellow brick road.  What do you think youll do there  I bet thatll shoot down your plane  Itll take vou a couple of volka and tonics to  set you on your feet again  Maybe youll get a replacemert  Theres plenty like me to be found  Mongrels who aint got a penny  Singin for tidbits 1ike you  on the ground  So goodbye to yellow bricl  road where the dogs of society hound  You can t plant me in your pent- house  Im goin back to my plow  back to the horny-back toad  Oh I finally decided my future lies  beyond the yellow brick road    
    238. Gortoz A Ran    电影《 黑鹰坠落Black Hawk Down》插曲,行吟诗人般的深邃、悲悯,与影片的主题浑然一体,难得的佳作,天籁之音。    歌曲的创造和男主唱是法国歌手Denez Prigent丹尼兹普利金特,歌词是他偏爱的布里多尼语(凯尔特语在法国的一个分支)。    而女主唱澳大利亚歌手丽莎杰拉德 Lisa Gerrard 还有一首同样非常出色的Now We Are Free我们后面会介绍到。      视频http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/57113    下载http://mp3.sogou.com/music.so?query=Gortoz+A+Ran&class=1&pf=&w=&st=&ac=1&_asf=mp3.sogou.com&_ast=      歌词  Gortozet m eus, gortozet pell       E skeud te&val tourioù gell       E skeud te&val tourioù gell              E skeud te&val an tourioù glav       Chwi am gwelo chortoz atav       Chwi am gwelo chortoz atav              Un deiz a vo teuio en-dro       Dreist ar morioù, dreist ar maezioù       Dreist ar maezioù, dreist ar morioù              Dam laerezh war an treujoù       Teuio en-dro karget a fru       E skeud te&val an tourioù du              Teuio en-dro an avel chlas       Da anala& va chalon chloazt              Kaset e vin diouzh e anal       Pell gant ar red en ur vro all              Kaset e vin diouzh e alan       Pell gant ar red, hervez deus choant              Hervez deus choant pell eus ar bed       Etre ar mor hag ar stered      
  239. Gotta Be Somebody    加拿大的Nickelback是我非常喜爱的一支乐队,很硬很硬的摇滚,但是又有着非常动听的旋律性,而男主唱Chad Kroeger的嗓音真是牛啊!    顺便说一下,Nickelback又被称为“五分钱合唱团”,因为Nickel是指镍币(就是我们所说的钢镚),Nickelback其实就是指购物时找回的零钱。      视频http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI5MTY1NjI4.html    下载http://www.google.cn/music/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&safe=strict&q=Gotta%20Be%20Somebody&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wU      歌词  This time, I wonder what it feels like  To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of  But dreams just done enough  So Ill be waiting for the real thing, Ill know it by the feeling  The moment when were meeting, will play out like a scene  Straight off the silver screen  So Ill be holding my own breath, right up til the end  Until that moment when, I find the one that Ill spend forever with  Cause nobody wants to be the last one there  Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares  Someone to love with my life in their hands  Theres gotta be somebody for me like that  Cause nobody wants to do it on their own  And everyone wants to know the night alone  Theres somebody else that feels the same somewhere  Theres gotta be somebody for me out there  Tonight, out on the street, out in the moonlight  And dammit this feels too right, its just like  Me standing here with you  So Ill be holding my own breath, could this be the end?  Is it that moment when, I find the one that Ill spend forever with  Cause nobody wants to be the last one there  Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares  Someone to love with my life in their hands  Theres gotta be somebody for me like that  Cause nobody wants to do it on their own  And everyone wants to know the night alone  Theres somebody else that feels the same somewhere  Theres gotta be somebody for me out there  You cant give up, (when looking for) a diamond did erupts?? (you will never know)  The wind shows up, (make sure youre holding on)  Cause it could be the one, the one youre waiting on  Cause nobody wants to be the last one there  And everyone wants to feel like someone cares  Someone to love with my life in their hands  Theres gotta be somebody for me, oh  Nobody wants to do it on their own  And everyone wants to know the night alone  Theres somebody else that feels the same somewhere  Theres gotta be somebody for me out there  Nobody wants to be the last one there  Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares  Theres somebody else that feels the same somewhere  Theres gotta be somebody for me out there         
  奥斯卡的 毕业生  天籁之音啊~  贴词:  Scarborough Fair   Sarah Brightman   Are you going to Scarborough Fair   你正要去史卡保罗集市吗   Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme   香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香   Remember me to one who lives there   请代我向他问候   He was once a true love of mine   他曾是我的真爱   Tell him to make me a cambric shirt   请他为我做一件棉衬衫   Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme   香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香   Without no seams nor needle work   不能有接缝,也不能用针线   Then he’ll be a true love of mine   这样 他就可以成为我的真爱   Tell him to find me an acre of land   请他为我找一亩地   Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme   香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香   Between salt water and the sea strands   地必须位于海水和海岸之间   Then he’ll be a true love of mine   这样 他就可以成为我的真爱   Tell him to reap it with a sickle of leather   请他用皮制的镰刀收割   Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme   香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香   And gather it all in a bunch of heather   用石楠草捆扎成束   Then he’ll be a true love of mine   这样 他就可以成为我的真爱   Are you going to Scarborough Fair   你正要去史卡保罗集市吗   Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme   香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香   Remember me to one who lives there   请代我向他问候   He was once a true love of mine   他曾是我的真爱      
240. Gotta Go Home    当年风靡全球的迪斯科乐队Boney M前面已经介绍过了,今天推荐他们的这首Gotta Go Hom。     由于出去旅行,很长时间没和大

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求好人卡 的文章

随机推荐